49 - The DA meeting

"How's your chest?" Draco asked. "You were hit by a Bludger in the game."

Draco still had a few bruises on his face, the swelling on his eye had died down and he was only left with a partially split lip and the odd bruise scattered on his face. Any normal person would just get on with it but Draco always made a bigger deal out of things than needed.

"I'm fine Draco, what do you want?" You pressed on.

"You and Weasley, I saw you two."

"Glad to know you've got eyes." You replied earning a glare from Draco.

"Outside Zonko's, I saw you two ... I saw you kiss him."

"Brilliant." You muttered knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"Then Adrian told me that Fred is apparently your boyfriend."

"Suppose you should know ..." You sighed. "Adrian won't leave me alone, when you were in the hospital bed he came up to me again and obviously neither you or the twins were there to step in. So I lied. I told Adrian that Fred and I were dating in the hopes he'd leave me be." You finished. "Please don't tell him Draco -"

"I won't." He cut you off. "I'll talk with him." Draco nodded at you and went to leave but stopped himself. "If Weaselbe gives you any trouble or does something you don't like, tell me." He didn't wait for an answer before turning on his heel and walked off.

Gathering he wasn't coming back you took off back to your own common room. Upon entering you saw Hermione sat on an armchair with Crookshanks, reading. Ron was eating some left over sweets whilst talking to Dean, George and Lee were writing notes about a new product meanwhile Harry and Fred were no where to be seen.

"George where's Fred? And Harry?" You questioned, walking over to the two boys.

"Harry's giving him a talking to." George said not taking his eyes off his notes.

"He's what?"

"Harry asked Fred to have a word in the dormitory." Lee replied. "Think he's giving him the 'talk'."

"The talk? What talk?"

"You know the brother and family talk."

"No I don't think I do ..."

"Harry sees you as his sister doesn't he? Because of you and Sirius -" Lee started.

"Right ..."

"So ..." George continued now looking at you. "He wants you to be safe doesn't he? Doesn't want our little Freddie doing something he shouldn't be, especially with you."

"I've told you lot, It's nothing like that. Fred's just pretending when Adrian's around -"

"Do you really think he was pretending when he left that mark on your neck?" George smiled pointing at your scarf.

"Adrian was taunting him so he proved it -"

"Could have just kissed you though couldn't he?" Lee now smiled with George.

"Well ... uh ..." At that moment you heard people coming down the stairs leading to the boys dormitory. Harry was walking down with a proud, smug look on his face whereas Fred had a slight worried and fearful look on his. Harry sent you a smile as he walked over to Ron, Fred met your gaze and sent you a small yet weary smile.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Let's just say I've just been threatened ... again." He huffed sitting down. You kept standing, looking down at the boy.

"Wouldn't be the first time." You smiled down at him. Fred looked up at you with a fed up look plastered on his face. His eyes fell onto your body, undressing you with his eyes his now pitiful look turned into a smug smile. "What's with you?" Fred didn't answer he only sat up and grabbed your hips and pulled you down to sit on his lap. "Bloody hell Fred!" You snapped quickly wrapping your arms around his neck to steady yourself as you fell into him.