12 - Buckbeak

You awoke laying on the sofa in the common room alone the next morning. You slowly sat up and looked around when you met Georges gaze.

"Morrrnnnniiiiiinnnnggggg." He longed out as he sat in the armchair opposite you.

"Where's Fred?" You questioned,

"The Great Hall, eating."

"Brilliant, how long till lessons?"

"You've got ten minutes."

"TEN BLOODY MINUTES WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME!"

"Fred told me not to, he said you struggled to sleep last night."

"When have you ever taken strict orders from your brother?" You questioned as you stood up and made your way to the girl's dormitory. "What do we have first?" You asked.

"Care of Magical Creatures," George called up.

You ran to get ready and grab your books as fast as you could, you sprinted down the tower and out of the school to Hagrid's hut.

"Gather around! Come on then you lot!" You heard Hagrid call out as you joined the group, you were out of breath as you listened to the man. "I've got a right treat for ya! Come on, follow me!" Before Hagrid could lead the class to the wood Fang came running through the crowd causing a few to scream and bolt out of the way.

"Hello boy!" You bent down to pet the dog causing a few students to stare but Hagrid quickly moved them to the wood. As you walked with Fang by your side you felt someone grab your shoulder. "Oh hello Weasley." You spoke.

"Ooo on a last name basis are we?" He smirked.

"You nearly made me late!" You spat.

"You didn't exactly sleep well last night, you kept clutching my arm as you panicked in your sleep. I just wanted you to rest after last night."

"It was just a nightmare, Fred."

"You could have just skipped this lesson and slept longer, it would have done you good."

"Skip a lesson? We've got our O.W.L.S soon!"

"Why does that matter? You'll pass regardless." He remarked.

"I still need to study! That reminds me, we're studying at the library today and you're coming."

"I am not."

"I'll get back those fireworks my mum took from you." You cooed.

"Deal." He smirked. "Oh and (y/n)."

"Yeah?" Fred pulled out a muffin from his pocket.

"Enjoy." He smirked handing it to you as the two of you joined the group. You and Fred set your books down next to George and Lee's. You four were all deep into a conversation as you ate your muffin when Adrian made his way over.

"Looking a little tired there (y/n), busy thanking the boys for winning last night were you?" He and his friends started to snicker.

"No, we were too busy defending ourselves against Sirius Black." Lee stepped in.

"Yeah right, Jordan you're a coward you wouldn't even dare go near Black."

"Wouldn't be a dick to us Adrian (y/n) knows Black, maybe he'll sneak into the Slytherin dorm next," George remarked. Many students now started to whisper and talk about what George had said.

"GEORGE DON'T TELL HIM THAT!" You yelled.

"I know you Weasleys are quite low but I didn't think you were all that low down that you'd lie to your superiors like that."