Love Is You || KTH (BTS Story)

By dr_eternalV

Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college universi... More

New Place and College
Unexpected saviour
Confusion
Partner
PC repair
Girlfriend??
Library📚
Sleepover😴
Strange feeling😬
Picnic with BTS ☺️
Confession 😮
Betrayal feeling 😥
Meeting someone special😇
Eomeoni 👩‍👦
Missed you 🤗
Unexpected move😊
Kiss😚
First appreciation🥰
Searching🔍
Studying🤓
GO WITH THEM😟
Warning??⚠
Moving in🧳
TRUTH OR DARE 😉
Music World🎸🎹
Party night 🥳
Something is Off in my Heart??😲
Good Day😊
Mi Casa🏡 and meeting Bestie❤ Part-|
Mi Casa 🏡 and meeting bestie❤️ Part-||
Long Drive🏍️
Drunk🥂
Blushing marathon 😊❣️
Argument🗣️
His Past😟
PROPOSAL??💏🎁
Save Me🙊
Teary Night
Amnesia??
SECRET LOVE and DATE
Letter 💌
Night is Young🤗🤩
GRADUATION 🎓
Wedding 💒
Happily Ever After ❤️
EPILOGUE
New Story
Bonus chapter
Anniversary special 🎉

Performance🕺

3.1K 132 17
By dr_eternalV

Already 500 reads....thank you so much for your love!!!!
I am so happy🤗 for your support..... keep reading. And vote and comment your thoughts about the story......

Now, you may continue.......!!!

"Don't get too shocked from my words....actually, he came in front of our apartment and rang the bell yesterday. Sleepily I walked to the door and peeped in the eyepiece of the door and when I saw him, I dare not to open the door as I was not knowing him. I thought of waking you up, but you were sleeping so soundly....hence, I didn't wake you up and later he went away from there" I said looking at all the three boys who were listening to me with their half opened mouth.
"You should have woke me up like today....I was not going to spare that little piece of shit" V said making his hand into a fist.
"Tae...relax and we will move out tomorrow and he won't able to see us or hear us" I said placing my hand on his clenched fist and drawing circles on the upper side of the hand.
"Aera is right Taehyung-ah....it's better to be quite now and he doesn't know about Aera seeing him, if he finds out that then it will be big problem. So, for now we shall not go on with him" Hobi said placing his hand on Tae's shoulder to calm him.
"Fine...only for this once, if this continues then no one can stop me that time" Tae said still in his angry tone and his look was like it's going to pierce my heart at any moment.

We all nodded, me especially scared from his staring looking away from him and he started to car and we left to the mall. 

When we reached the mall, the other boys were waiting in the entrance of the mall. Taehyung said to RM and Hoseok to get down at the entrance while he said he wanted to talk to me, so I was seated with him afraid of him if he does something.
We parked the car and when I was about to get down, he stopped me by locking the door next to me.
"What? Please don't scare me by giving those looks" I said almost like a whisper.
He leaned close to me, my heartbeat started to increase its pace as he was moving close to me more and more. I couldn't even get out of the car as it was locked and I was trapped here between the door and the handsome hunk Taehyung who is killing me with his serious face, even though he looked very attractive. "Aera...what the hell? Get your grip back and don't fall for his face...what if he does which he shouldn't?" my inner voice screamed into my ears.

"Aera....listen here, I was little mad earlier but I was too worried about us, especially you and I don't want you to get hurt in this fight which is with me and Mark. So, in the future if anyone comes or talks to you about me or Mark, you need to come and tell me everything. Or, you tell me everything what you share with your brother which will be more safe in that way. I love you so much where I can't push you to the death's door knowingly, you understand right what I am mean?" He said looking at my eyes.
I nodded in response to him still looking at his eyes, but unknowingly I got an urge to kiss him. It was the first time to feel this after meeting someone I love, my eyes made its movement to see his lips which were soft and he licked it from his tongue and then I looked back to his eyes within a fraction of second after getting what I was doing, he placed his hands on either side of me where I was completely blocked from moving away.
"Wh-what are y-you do-" I was stopped from sudden action which was a kiss on my both the cheeks making me dumbfounded at that moment.
"Saranghe....eomcheong saranghe (love you.....love you very very much)" he said before locking his lips on mine.
For a second, I was lost but I managed to kiss him back until his phone rang.

He pulled away cursing at the person who called him. I just smiled at his behavior which actually was cute to me.
"Ne....I understood, we will come in two minutes" he said and placed his phone inside his pocket and said me we need to go. I nodded in response and he opened the lock of the car and I finally got down from the car.
The cold wind blew over my hands and ankle where my sneakers and pant was not covered. He came to me and held my hand with his and moved to the mall.
"Oh shit....I didn't bring my phone" I said looking at my bag.
"It's hacked and you are not using it once we came back from the college. Still you miss that?" He asked watching me.
"Yeah right...it's been hacked, but what about my contacts? There were many phone numbers of my friends and even my photos" I said.
"You will get them back as Min Ho hyung had backed up your photos it's seems, but I am not sure about the contacts" V said as we were in front of the mall, but I couldn't find the boys.
"Where are they? They don't seem to be here?" I asked looking around me.
"They are inside in the MacDonalds...and said us to come fast" he said.
"Okay...but still they left us and went to have burger? It's too much" I said little bit raising my voice.
"But, I tasted my burger in the car which was too sweet and I was not willing to go away from that....but, what to do we were in public" V said leaning close to my ears.
"Yahh...don't tease me" I said as my cheeks were forming pink from his words.

~~~~

TAEHYUNG"S POV...!!!!

To be honest, I was not willing to get away from her sweet and soft lips, but unfortunately we needed to break that as we wanted to go to the shopping. When I teased her, she blushed which made my heart beat even more faster from the one which is already fast. If my ribs were not there to protect that, then my heart would have fallen out of its place.

"Gaja...." She called me and I went with her.
On the elevator, some random couple were hugging each other and talking with each other. I looked at them and smiled at myself by remembering the kiss which we shared a few minutes ago.

"Where were you two? And what took you so much time?" Yoongi asked looking at us annoyed.
"That is I and him....it's okay leave we have come right? Come we shall go. What do you want to buy?" Aera asked him who was really pissed off from our late arrival.
"I need to bring her a ring and I wish you will select a pretty one for my girl..will you?" He asked Aera, she nodded and smiled at him, which mirrored in my face also by looking at her.
"You guys be going first, I want to talk with Taehyung and we will come in few minutes" Jimin said to them and I looked at him confused.

"How was it?" Jimin asked, while I looked at him in what-is-he-telling expression, then continued, "the kiss you and Aera."
"What?? How did you know that?" I asked startled with him knowing blinking my eyes constantly to understand the situation.
"Your lips..." he said pointing out and then resumed, "those have turned into pink colour which is obviously Aera's lipstick" he said controlling his giggles.
"Oh...what??!!! Seriously my lips are turned into pink and I walked all the way here without realizing that" I said wiping my lips from my hand and mentally hit myself for being careless.
"Later you fight yourself...come now they probably finding a ring" Jimin said holding my hand and dragging me to the Tiffany and Co jewelry shop.

We both stood behind the boys who were busy in selecting the ring. My eyes moved by their own to catch my girl's sight and it landed only on her without looking anywhere else.
"Show me that...the one with small diamond stud" She said pointing out for the ring which caught her sight.
The salesperson showed her choice of ring, which he passed it to Suga, he smiled and took it from her. After viewing it from all angles, he said it's too simple and kept that back. The smile on Aera's face which was present earlier faded, but still managed to tell her thoughts about that ring, "It may be simple, but if you give it with your full heart and love she will definitely cherish this." 
"Yeah...even I think so" Jungkook supported his sister whom he call like that.
"I know that...but, she won't like the simple things that's the problem" Yoongi said scratching his back.
"If so...then take this" she gave another ring which seemed to be good. By seeing that Yoongi flashed his smile from ear to ear and thanked her for the ring and said to pack that ring.

While the ring was packing, Hoseok asked Aera what type of the ring she would prefer. She suddenly looked at me before looking back to Hoseok saying that, "I don't have any specific type, but for the rings I prefer it should be as simple as possible, especially like the one I showed before or even simpler than that."
"Did you hear that...she said simple as possible. Keep this in your mind, it may be useful in the future" Jin said putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and smiled at him.

We got outside of the jewelry store and JK said that he needs to purchase some clothes for him, and even Aera said that she needs to buy her phone first. We both were about to leave when Jimin said he will also come with us and came with us to the mobile store.
"Which was your last phone Aera?" Jiminie asked her, she said Samsung. 
"Then you can buy iPhone now" Jimin said smiling at her.
"Actually, my family buys only Samsung as my father is the business partner with them. So, they prefer only that" she said with a shy smile.
I thought that then my father seems to know her family as well other than her mother and my mother's friendship as even we are having some amount of shares with the Samsung group.

We came to the Samsung showroom and when we entered inside, Aera called oppa. I looked at her gaze for whom is she calling oppa here? It was the director of Samsung group to be precise Chairman's son.
"Oh Aera-ah...thank God you came directly here. I informed all our branches about you as you brother told that you need a new phone and I have packed it for you already with all your contents and new gmail which your brother had created for you. Take this" He said handovering the phone to Aera.
"Gumawo oppa, I must have caused you problems right?" she said to him.
"Aniyo...it's my thing to do for my business partner" he said smiling as she mirrored his actions.
"Kim Taehyung....olaenman-ieyo (long time no see) But, what are you doing with her?" he asked me smiling and also surprised to see me with Aera.
"Dangsin-eun geuleul jeon-e algo issseubnida? (you know him before?)" Aera asked looking at both of us while Jimin was looking around the shop.
"Yeah....his father is one of our shareholders, so I know him and his family. But, how do you guys know each other?" He asked looking to and fro from me and Aera.
"He is-" I cut off her words by telling, "she is my girlfriend" and smiled at him.
"Congratulations....and you two are perfectly matched" He said smiling and then continuing, "Whenever you are free come home as I used to come when I was studying in London. Okay?" Hyung said to her, she nodded with a bright smile. "Even for you also Taehyung-ah" he said.
"Yeah...sure we will come" I said beaming.
"Okay...I need to go now, catch you up later" Hyung said waving us and going away.

We went out and while moving back to the shoppers shop, I looked to see Jimin who was not with us. I asked Aera if she has seen him, she said no and we were about to go back to the Samsung store, but a voice behind us stopped by saying, "Having a date?"
We looked to see who was that, it was Eun Byeol grinning from ear to ear.
"Oh...hey. Not a date, we were here with the members and we are searching for Jimin now" I said.
"I am here...why do you have to search me?" Jimin came with the ice-creams in his hand offering to me and Aera.

He looked at Eun Byeol and said he wasn't knowing that she was with us and was about to bring her one, but she stopped him saying she is on a diet and smiled.
"Aera....wanna come with us for shopping? Girls' day?" Eun Byeol asked.
"Fine" Aera said cheerfully.
"If she is going then we all boys will be going" I said looking at Eun Byeol.
"It's not good....I said 'girls' day'" she air-quoted.
"If so..then she will not come" I said pulling Aera away from Eun Byeol to me.
"I can't fight with you, so I will surrender, but don't think I am giving up" Eun Byeol said piercing her eyes into mine with anger.
I smiled and we all walked to the shoppers shop while Eun Byeol called her friends to come here as the collection of clothes seemed to be good. Within few minutes, Eun Ae, Ku Ju Ri and Shin Hye came there smiling at us.
"Aera....which dress shall I select for Hyun Ji? Both are nice, I don't know what to buy?" Yoongi came running with two dresses showing to Aera.
"Uhm...both are good, why not buy both? It's hard to select in these two..." she said biting her lips.
'Gosh...she looks amazing while nibbling her lips' I murmured myself while ruffling my hair.
"Taehyung-ah.....come on, we will buy something" Aera said pulling me into the girls' section and resumed, "help me to select" she said looking for her clothes.

She took some of the clothes and went to change and I was sitting on the sofa using my phone scrolling in my social media. I stopped from my action when I heard her calling my name to look at her, my jaw dropped from her gorgeous face and the dress suited her so much as if she looked like an angel sent from my mother. I was staring at her without knowing what was happening in my surroundings. She called out for me loudly when I came back to the reality and said its beautiful, she smiled saying a thank you before going to try another dress I guess.
After few minutes, she came back in her clothes which she wore when we came here with the beautiful dress which helped to increase her beautiness still more.
"That's all?" I asked as we were walking to the men's section. She nodded and said me to select something and even she was looking around the clothes present there.
I took some casuals and went to trial room and came back to show her, she said not so good and I went again to change into a different one.
When I came out, she smiled with raising her thumbs up in the air saying perfect and I smiled at her cuteness before going into change to my dress which I worn before.

I paid for our dresses, for which she didn't agree at first, but later she agreed after me agreeing for her payment next time when we comes to shop. I hoped that others also completed their shopping, so we can go home. As I hoped, they had completed and waiting for us in the entrance of the shop. They all smiled and walked towards the elevator and came to the ground floor where there were boys performing their song. We stood there listening to their music for sometime.

"Aera....you know what? Even these boys are good at singing and dancing, wanna see them perform?" Eun Byeol asked her.
"Of course...I would love to see them perform and I heard that these are the best even in our college" Aera said excitedly.
"So boys....Aera wants to see you guys performing, so why not show your talents?" Shin Hye said to us.
"No...no way we are performing, we are already tired from the shopping" Jin said while Yoongi joined him nodding for his words.
"I thought that you guys will show me how good you are...but fine, I have to wait until our college conducts competition" Aera said disappointed.
"Aera.....don't be disappointed, we will perform" Jungkook said before me, as I was about to tell her the same thing, for which I joined him, "yeah....boys we will be performing here and get ready." She smiled and said thank you wholeheartedly.

RM went to the boys who were performing to ask for the permission to perform, they gladly accepted our request and said they will wrap up in two minutes and smiled at us. 
"Okay guys.....we are now going to watch the performance from Bangtan Sonyeondan. Let's hear them" they announced as we all went on the stage.

~~~

MY POV....!!!

I was super-excited to watch my friends perform as it's my first time seeing them sing together. They were called on to the stage and we girls cheering for our boys and shouting their names loudly before they started to sing "Magic Shop" It was so melodious and soothing. 

I was very much impressed from RM, Yoongi and J-Hope from their raps.....wow it was worth to watch them and I was pretty much sure that even other people in the mall were excited and happy to hear these beautiful voices. Not to forget about the other four who are so good with their vocals....it was worth to see their performance after skipping my class. I closed my eyes and enjoying their song, the felt like someone was tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes, it was Eun Ae and asked me enjoying? I nodded in response to her with a wide smile on my face.
"Do you know what? This song was composed by themselves and this song got first prize in the last year's competition" she said excited.
"Wow.... awesome. I was not knowing that they will compose, I am so glad to meet them and be friends with them" I said still focusing on the boys who were on the stage.
"And also a girlfriend of one of them" she said making me to look at her.
I smiled at her as I felt that my cheeks turning into light shade of pink.
"Oh...is that why RM is called Rap Monster, then what about V means?" I asked her.
"Victory..... always for them" she said looking at the stage.
I smiled at her before my eyes looked at my cute boyfriend who was performing so amazingly on the stage.
The performance came to the end and they bowed to the audience and they came down and stood next to us.

"It was mesmerizing performance and I just loved it" I said showing my bright smile.
"Thank you Aera....it's all for you to be happy" Tae said putting his hand around my waist and pulling me close to him.
"I seriously love that...I wasn't knowing that you guys are so best in singing or dancing. Why don't you guys attend some audition and become idols. I will be proud to be a 'girlfriend of An Idol'" I said to them and the latter one to my beloved boyfriend. They just laughed at my words and nodded their head before walking away from there towards the exit.

"Chogiyo....!!! (Excuse me)" a voice behind us made us to stop from our movement.
We turned to look at a stranger who was approaching us from a distance.
"You guys were so amazing while performing. I am the producer of Big Hit productions and it's my visiting card. I would like you to come to my office if you guys are interested in becoming an idol. Contact me whenever you guys are ready" he said giving us his card.
"Oh...yeah, we will contact you sir" RM received the card and bowed him 90 degrees and thanked the producer.
"Ohoo...daebakida(awesome), we are going to become idols? Just we call him?? Jinja jo-ha!!!!" J-Hope said very happily.
"I think we shouldn't be happy with this until we defeat Mark and free from his enmity" V blurt out making others nod their head.
"Yah...why does it matter for this? I don't understand what is going on between you and Mark....it's just like you guys are hiding something from me. Can't you just say what's the thing going on with you guys?" I said little annoyed from that behaviour of the boys.
"We shall not fight here...come we shall go home" Eun Byeol pulled my hand taking me to the parking lot.

"So....you know what's going on with them right?" I asked her.
"What? No...n-no way that I would know" She said stammering a little.
"I know that you know, but you are not telling me that" I said stopping me in front of the car.
"Aera....it's not that you think, let him explain to you by himself. I don't want to meddle in between you guys" she said walking to her car.
"Shall we go?" Jimin asked as he sat in the back seat of our car pulling me from the thoughts which were about to control my mind. I nodded and sat in the car without speaking a word and lost in my thoughts until we reached our apartment.

'What is the thing between Taehyung and Mark? Why do I have to be involved in this? Is there something else which I don't know actually? Is Taehyung past is what caused misunderstandings between him and Mark??' I thought.

-----💜-----

What is going on between Mark and Taehyung?  Again a cliff ending😅😄

Hope you guys enjoyed the MAGIC SHOP song which I am so obsessed these days after DYNAMITE.

See you with the next update, till then stay safe and keep reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 323 15
"Go find another girl to play with" "But I want you" The flirty new boy, Park Jimin who becomes a heartthrob as soon as he attend the college fall in...
24.7K 2.9K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...
332K 14.2K 89
"she's a slut, oppa! " Came a witty response looking at y/n standing in front of Taehyung. And to their response y/n smirked tilting her head and wa...
1.8K 561 22
A Story of 2 different Pairs whose fates are tangled up with each other but in different timelines, But the thing that will remain constant in their...