𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

1.23

6.1K 263 166
By etheralxjnk

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

All Celeste remembered was her nostrils and body burning as the water entered her system. 

When she woke up Celeste realized she was in the infirimary. There were a truck load of chocolate, treats and more beside her. There were letters by her bedside and a toilet seat by the table as well.

She got up before wincing a bit. She coughed out a bit more water and saw that Dumbledore was looking at her through his golden glasses.

"S-Sir? Is Harry safe?" She asks and he nodded.

"How brave you were" He started "You knew that door wasn't going to allow you to go inside as well, Harry's safe. Actually he just woke up a few moments ago"

"W-Well, sir- I didn't really know what to do with the thunderbird-"

"Ah yes" Dumbledore nodded "The thunderbird actually was the one that brought you here" 

"How?!" Celeste almost screamed. "I didn't see any doors- nothing!"

"Well, maybe you didn't see the barrier which covered the window in the side" Dumbledore shrugged "But the Thunderbird certainly did. Crashed out of it instantly, the Ravenclaws and Gryffindor saw a waterfall of water coming from the air."

"The air-?!" She asked 

"Well- that's a secret, this castle is full of mysteries" Dumbledore says and Celeste nodded.

"Ah yes- the Weasley Twins actually brought you the toilet seat. Madam Pomfrey had a fit before she made sure it was disinfected completely" Dumbledore says and Celeste giggled before coughing again.

"How long have I been out?" She asks

"Almost 3 days- your mother was worried, well everyone was worried" Dumbledore says and Celeste smiles softly.

"They're actually here- I think your mother is pretty occupied with all the quidditch teams by the pitch right now" He says and Celeste nodded.

"MASTER CELESTE!" The two turned when they saw a small house elf running towards the girl and brought her down with her as they cried.

"TINKY WAS SO WORRIED" She cried, she gripped onto Celeste's robes.

"TINKY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN MASTER WAS SLEEPING THERE FOR SO LONG!" 

"Ah yes- this one apparated almost instantly after I sent the letter to your parents" Dumbledore says and Celeste giggled before patting the elf.

"It's fine Tinky, I'm fine" Celeste smiled "see!"

"OHOHOH PLEASE DON"T SCARE TINKY LIKE THAT AGAIN!" They cried and Celeste nodded comforting the girl. 

"Come on Tinky, go on. Mom must be worried" Celeste says and the elf looked at her before sniffing and nodding and apparating away.

"I guess I'll leave you be- Ms.Granger and Mr.Weasley have been waiting by the doors everytime they could" Dumbledore says and Celeste nodded.

Sooner or later the door bursted open and Hermione and Ron ran straight in and engulfed Celeste in a hug.

"CELESTE!" Hermione cried. "YOU'RE OKAY!"

"Of course she'd be okay! This girl can literally do anything- it's brilliant!" Ron says hugging the girl and Hermione nodded.

"Harry!" Celeste says as the boy opened the curtain and they all ran over to him and hugged him.

"Do you know how terrified he looked when the door shut?" Celeste laughed and Harry glared at her.

"I thought you were dead for sure! That creature was terrifying!" Harry complained and Celeste grinned.

"Well- nobody could get rid of me that easily" She grinned and Harry groaned.

"I can't believe you can still act like that after you almost drowned!" Hermione screeched and Ron nodded while Celeste shrugged.

"It's better than being all weak" She says and the four were about to have another round of laughter before Madam Pomfrey rushed over to them.

"It's been too long! Why are you off your bed! Oh Dear!" She rambled as she grabbed Hermione and Ron while pulling Celeste to her bed.

"You love us!" Celeste grinned and the nurse sighed before shooing the two others out of there for Celeste and Harry to sleep

When the two woke up

"Can we please go to the feast?!" Celeste asks as she stood on her bed with her knees. 

"Yes!" Harry says

"Professor Dumbledore says you're allowed to go" Madam Pomfrey says "And you have another visiter"

Celeste and Harry looked at the door before they saw Hagrid bending down and going into the place, he looked solemnly at the two.

"It's -- all -- my -- ruddy -- fault!" Hagrid cried when he reached the two of the kids. " I told the evil git how ter get past Fluffy! I told him! It was the only thing he didn't know, an' I told him! Yeh could've died! All fer a dragon egg! I'll never drink again! I should be chucked out an' made ter live as a Muggle!"

"Hagrid! It's fine! He's going to know eventually! It isn't your fault!" Celeste says trying to pat the giant who just trembled.

"Yeah, Voldemort was bound to know" Harry says.

"Yeh two could'a died!" Hagrid cried. "An' don't say that name!"

"VOLDEMORT!" Harry yelled and Celeste giggled a bit as Hagird stopped crying.

"I've met him-"

"WICKED!" Celeste says and the two looked at her before she placed her head down.

"Have a chocolate frog!" Celeste says "I got loads! Unless you want a toilet seat" 

Celeste let Hagrid talk to Harry and Celeste slowly slid out of the bed when the door opened and her mom appeared.

"MOM!" She cried 

"CELESTE" Her mom sobbed as she held Celeste tightly.

"Oh my sweet daughter, I can't believe you did that!" Kristina sobbed and Celeste tried to pat her bacl.

"That was so dangerous!" Kristina sniffed and Celeste giggled.

"It's fine mom! I'm more brave than you are now!" Celeste says and Kristina scoffs.

"Yer mom would'a done the exact same thing" Hagrid says and Kristina nodded before going over and giving the giant a hug.

"You're just lucky Uncle Remus and Aunt Rose isn't here to scold you" Kristina says and Hagrid nodded.

"How are those two love berds?" Hagrid asks and Kristina just laughed.

"They're fine" She says before going over to Celeste and hugging her again.

"Now where's Harry, I haven't been able to visit him since of stupid Vernon turning into a balloon" Kristina says and the curtain opened and Harry felt his whole day brighten up.

"There you are champ!" Kristina says going over to the boy, she was going to pat his head but he full on threw himself onto Celeste's mom.

"You're my aunt?!" He asked excitedly and Kristina nodded laughing.

"God you look so much like your father" She whispered as she fixed his hair and smiled at him.

"How come I can't stay with you?" Harry asks and Kristina sadly smiled.

"It's far more complicated than you would think Harry" She said softly and Harry nodded.

After a few more minutes of bonding they all decided to go down to the feast. The Great Hall was already full and packed as Celeste looked up to see Slytherin banners all around the hall.

All eyes turned to Harry, Celeste and her mom as they made their way over to the Gryffindor table. Kristina left one last kiss on Celeste's head before going over to the teach's table and taking a seat next to McGonagall and Snape.

From the corner of her eye, Celeste saw Oliver dying in his seat. The Gryffindor team were not different and Celeste saw Dean lowkey making fun of them as he only knew about football.

Dumbledore soon came and all the whispers and chatters died down. He went to the high table nodding at Kristin who was happily talking to McGonagall.

"Is- your mom- talking to SNAPE?!" Ron almost yelled and they all looked over to see Kristina talking happily with Snape and the whole Gryffindor table had their jaws dropped onto the ground.

"Bloody hell-" Fred said

"You're mom surely is something else" George continued and Celeste shrugged.

"Another year gone!" Dumbledore said cheerfully. "And I must trouble you with an old man's wheezing waffle before we sink our teeth into our delicious feast. What a year it has been! Hopefully your heads are all a little fuller than they were... you have the whole summer ahead to get them nice and empty before next year starts."

"As you may already know, Kristina Potter is here to join us as well." The whole hall roared out in cheer and Celeste saw her mom flinch a bit before smiling a bit and winking at the kids. She was sure that some people fainted in the hall.

"Now, as I understand it, the house cup here needs awarding, and the points stand thus: In fourth place, Gryffindor, with three hundred and twelve points; in third, Hufflepuff, with three hundred and fifty-two; Ravenclaw has four hundred and twenty-six and Slytherin, four hundred and seventy- two." The hall instantly died down as the Slytherin table cheered out and Celeste could see Draco obnoxiously banging his goblet onto the table.

"But recent events must be taken note of" Dumbledore added "I have a few last-minute points to dish out"

The whole hall went quiet and Slytherin students had their smile slowly fade away.

"First- to Mr.Ronald Weasley" Dumbledore began 

Ron turned red and Celeste nudged his shoulder.

"...for the best-played game of chess Hogwarts has seen in many years, I award Gryffindor house fifty points."

The Gryffindor table cheered as Percy's voice could be heard boasting about how Ron was his youngest brother.

"Second -- to Miss Hermione Granger... for the use of cool logic in the face of fire, I award Gryffindor house fifty points." 

Hermione covered her face and Celeste could tell she was crying as the Gryffindors jumped up and down by the table. 

"Third- to Ms. Celeste Potter" Dumbledore began and the twins started shaking the poor girl.

"MY DAUGHTER!" Kristina yelled and everyone looked at her as she shrugged but McGonagall spotted the light pink that dusted the top of her cheekbones.

"For her courageous acts in the time of danger, as well as being able to use her knowledge and empathy to calm and tame a thunderbird! I award fifty-five points!"

The Gryffindor table roared again and Celeste laughed as Fred and George basically put her into a headlock.

"Third -- to Mr. Harry Potter..." Dumbledore says. T "for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house sixty points."

The Gryffindor table roared again as they had actually passed Slytherin in the house cup. Celeste was about to be hoisted onto Fred and George's shoulder when Dumbledore raised his hand again, making the hall quiet.

"There are all kinds of courage," Dumbledore says. "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. I therefore award ten points to Mr. Neville Longbottom."

The hall went quiet for a while before everyone started screaming from the Gryffindor table, people were hugging Neville and some even stood up. Celeste was screaming happily before she glanced to the Slytherin table and saw Malfoy looking petrified, she frowned a bit before shrugging and hugging Parvati.

"Which means!" Dumbledore added as the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs were cheering too "We need a little change of decorations"

As Dumbledore clapped, the banners turned into a sweet maroon color with golden yelloe highlights and Celeste smiled happily as she had finally felt like she belonged somewhere other than her room.

The marks had soon come for everyone and Celeste grinned as she and Hermione got the highest marks in the year. Ron and Harry had good marks, and Celeste thought that if Hermione didn't do anything then they would've definitely have failed terribly.

Celeste's mom had gone back home right after she made sure Celeste was okay. But here they were now in the train station of King's Cross.

Celeste stuck close with the other three as they saw Mrs.Weasley with Ginny who was excitedly pointing at Harry who just waved lightly.

"Oh dear, hope all was well" She said and the kids all nodded.

Celeste turned and saw her mom coming and she raced towards her and gave her a bone-crushing hug. 

"We haven't seen each-other in a about a week, you are so hyper" Kristina says and Celesste shrugged before grinning as Harry ran to his aunt and hugged her as well.

"Try and visit us yeah Harry?" Kristina says and the boy nodded before there was a small cough and everyone turned to see Vernon staring at Harry. He was about to say something before he realized Kristina was there as well.

"Hello Vernon" She smiled sinisterly and the chubby man shrank in his spot before beckoning Harry over and the two left.

"Always wanted to do that" Kristina says "Missed that old fella"

"Oh Kristina- you shouldn't scare him like that" Mrs.Weasley said from behind and Kristina turned and just laughed.

"He deserved it" She said.

"Yeah! That was bloody wicked!" Fred said and George nodded.

"Well, Molly. Celeste would be staying in the Burrow-"

"YES!" All the Weasley siblings cheered and Celeste laughed as Ginny ran over to hug the girl.

"Only a week before school starts okay?" Kristina says and Celeste nodded.

"I have some work to do, and I gotta help Remus" She added and they all nodded again.

"We'll meet you soon" Kristina waved at the Weasleys who nodded back, giving the two girls a warm smile before they vanished from their sight.

"Have you told Uncle Remus and Aunte Rosie about me almost drowning and getting killed by Voldemort?" Celeste asks and Kristina froze a bit.

"Oh dear" She mumbled "I haven't"

"Mom!" Celeste cried and Kristina panicked as well.

"They're going to find out!" Celeste says "Uncle Remmy knows me too well! He'll figure out all our lies!"

"Where are they right now?" Celeste asks and Kristina paled.

"At our home" She whispered and the two widened their eyes.

"We're dead"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 636 24
❝𝖙𝖘 2𝖆𝖒 𝖘𝖍𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖋 𝖚𝖕❞ ❝𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖘❞ 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪/𝕟.𝕝/𝕟 𝕘𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕕 'ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤...
11.9K 424 17
!! i stopped writing this a while ago when my harry potter obsession dwindled so this story is unfinished and is now just public proof of my love for...
18.1K 410 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...
22.2K 1.1K 15
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲...