Irrevocably In Love

By Queen0226

He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She... More

Copyright And Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 34

2.1K 177 14
By Queen0226

Walk alone until Allah sends you someone to walk with.

“Well I knew it he wouldn’t let me take Safa with me and that is the only reason I came here with my bag for a month so that I can take care of my daughter and my daughter’s daughter.” Safa’s mother said making everyone to laugh while Saif smiled sheepishly at her. He knew that whatever she had said was right; he wouldn’t let his girls away from him even for a second.

Safa was discharged from the hospital finding her parents at her place, Safa was surprised to find her mother with her luggage.

“Aunty is well aware of you, Saif.” Rehan teased in turn to be only glared that made him stick his tongue out at him.

“And here come ice creams.” Farheen yelled walking with a tray full of ice cream bowls followed by Rida.

Faiza jumped up from her place moving to where the ice creams were kept. Just as she was about to take a bowl, she noticed a hand taking it away from her. She gazed up narrowing her eyes at Faiz who was doing a great job ignoring her. Without saying anything she was about to take the next to which he did the same. Groaning she tried the third but the same repeated. The process repeated until there were no bowls left. She knew he was doing it purposely, to annoy her but she too had decided to not give him liability to play with her.

Looking up, she murdered him with her looks to see him taking a seat with two bowls in his hands. Everyone laughed looking at Faiza who quietly took her seat besides Rida who was enjoying her ice cream while she grumbled feeling her mouth water.

Farheen hit Faiz with the cushion asking him to give her the ice cream knowing her cousin well but Faiz did not move instead he kept the another bowl besides him while tasting the other.

“Mmm chocolate ice cream.” He moaned and Faiza could only imagine killing him. “Uff this ice cream just melts in the mouth mmm.” He moaned purposely moving his face towards where Faiza sat while she clenched her fist holding onto her anger.

“Oh yes Faiz the taste is very much amazing.” Rida supported him looking at her sister while Faiza shut her eyes closed. Rehan chuckled looking at Faiza who was almost sitting rigid and he knew she would be cursing the two in her mind.

“Faiza here take this.” Rehan said and extended his ice cream that he hadn’t eaten, from in front of Rida making Faiza to loosen up. She smiled brightly at him ready to take it but her sister showed his hand away glaring at him but Rehan gave her the ice cream from behind her making her squeal like a child.

Faiza took the ice cream and in no time it was being fed to her mouth relishing the flavour. She knew her sister would never let her husband not have it so she ate the ice cream with no worry.

Rida narrowed her eyes at Rehan who grinned at her, “We were just teasing her.” Rida remarked and he nodded his head knowing it well. Without saying anything Rida looked at Faiz to see him extending the ice cream bowl to her while he glared at Rehan.

“You just had to take away my happiness.” Faiz mumbled when he noticed Faiza smirking at him while he looked away from her.

“Just like you and appi are a team, I and Rehan bhai are a team too.” Faiza exclaimed looking at Rehan with a knowing look and he smirked at her nodding his head while eating his ice cream making Faiz to groan for who wouldn’t know it better than him.

“Okay I guess that’s enough for the day Faiza.” Rida glanced up to see her parents standing up. They were about to leave while Faiza begged to stay for a little while.

“Don’t worry dad, I will drop her home.” Rehan said smiling at her and she grinned widely at him. “The best brother in law.” She said making her mother to roll her eyes at her.

“And what about me?” Saif asked looking at Faiza raising his eyebrow and Farheen grinned widely at him before replying, “The bestest!” She exclaimed while Safa looked at her sister weirdly.

“That’s not even a word.” Faiza said and before they could even argue Rida’s mother shushed her.

“No Rehan she will just be a trouble, we are taking her with us.” Her mother said making Faiza to gasp at her mother in fake hurt.

“Did you just call me a trouble?” She asked her mother keeping her hand on her chest but her eyes moved behind her to find Faiz teasing her, silently laughing making her roll her eyes at him.

“Yes I did and you are coming with us.” She declared almost walking to her but Faiza was quick enough to run to her sister holding her arm, “I promise I will arrange a perfect date for you and Rehan bhai but just let me stay here.” She whispered in her sister’s ear loud enough for Rehan to hear nodding her head as a promise. Rida flushed embarrassed hearing her sister slapping her hand.

“Mum it’s okay we will drop her.” Rida said assuring her mother and she nodded her head. After they had said their salaam, Safa’s mother asked Safa to rest while Safa’s dad left too.

“Let me walk you.” Saif stood up when he noticed Safa standing but she shook her head asking him to keep the rest company while her mother walked along with Sani.

“I will just go and check on the food.” Rida said and moved into the kitchen while Rehan gazed at her before turning to Saif to find him walking to the backyard busy with a phone call.

“Finally! Now come on I want to see the baby’s room.” Faiza said jumping on her feet pulling Farheen through her hand making her shake her head.

The two girls walked away while Rehan glanced at the only person that remained in the room to find him staring at something. Frowning he looked at what had caught his attention but all he could see was Faiza and Farheen running upstairs.

“Hello?” He snapped his fingers in front of Faiz making him turn abruptly to him. “What?” Faiz asked slightly alerted looking around making Rehan to raise his eyebrow.

“What were you staring at?” Rehan asked and Faiz’s eyes widen a little before a smirk played on his lips.

“I wasn’t staring at anything instead I was planning my revenge.” Faiz said confidently but Rehan took it hard to believe it. He was sure he had found him staring at someone rather something but he kept his mouth shut, knowing he would eventually tell him.

“I am bored.” Rehan said spreading his arms almost on the verge of sleeping when he noticed Rida walking in making him sit up straight. She looked up around the room to only find the two while rest were missing.

“Where are Faiza and Farheen?” She asked Rehan who patted his hand on the couch besides him making her look away with a small smile.

“Well Farheen and angry bird, both are upstairs checking out Sani’s room.” Faiz said but before anyone could say anything further they heard Faiza,

“What did you just call me?” She asked walking towards him standing in front of him with her hands crossed on her chest. “The exact thing that you heard.” Faiz said looking away not understanding how she was down in less than ten minutes.

“Well I just came downstairs to tell Saif bhai that Safa appi is calling.” She said turning to Saif who had just walking in, glancing at Faiz with a smirk on her face taking him by surprise as to how she had managed to read his mind while taking this as a chance Rehan pulled Rida to him making her gasp. 

Saif had already made his way upstairs and on hearing Rida, Faiz and Faiza turned to them to only look away. Rida had almost fallen onto Rehan’s chest while she pushed him away maintaining distance between them flushed due to embarrassment. 

“And no I do not read minds.” Faiza whispered to him with a proud smirk walking away from Faiz but not before sticking her tongue out at him while he glared at her.

“What?” Faiz snapped at Rehan who was laughing loudly looking at him making him annoyed, “She is the only one who can get you tongue tied.” Rehan said wriggling his eyebrow while Faiz shook his head denying it.

“Okay enough, Rehan you need to be at work.” Rida ordered and he raised his eyebrow at her hearing her dominating voice, “Whoa Rida appi is in full form.” Faiz commented making Rida embarrassed but she did not show it to her face.

“I will surely go tomorrow.” Rehan said but Rida shook her head and before he could say anything Rida had pulled on to his hand walking him to the door.

“At least let me say bye to everyone.” He said turning to Faiz to see him waving at him with a grin plastered on his lips.

‘Maybe I and Faiza should plan one more prank on this idiot.’ Rehan thought glaring at Faiz before walking out.

“Please Rida I will surely go tomorrow.” Rehan said but before Rida could even say something he got a call. Pulling out his phone he groaned when he noticed it from his work place.

“Hello… no wait for me I will be there.” Rehan said and Rida smirked at him while Rehan rolled his eyes.

“I am going because I am being called and not because you said so.” He stated and she nodded her head giving him a wide grin but the grin vanished when she noticed his wicked smile making her raise her eyebrow.

“My consolation prize?” He asked moving a little closer and she flushed a little pretending to think, “I will think about it after you come home.” She said pushing him away making his face to fall.

“Mood spoiler.” Rehan mumbled and without uttering any other word he sat down in the car while Rida smiled at him.

“Take care and ask Faiz to drop you home whenever you feel so.” Rehan instructed her and she nodded her head. Rehan pulled out his car from the parking while Rida stood there waving at him until he was out of sight.

Heaving she walked inside to find Faiza and Faiz arguing, which now had become a mean of entertainment. She walked to Farheen taking a seat beside her who was enjoying it with some snacks in her hand. She gazed at her sister and then at Faiz eagerly waiting to see who wins when she noticed Farheen extending the snacks to her. She glanced up at her to see her eyes fixed ahead making her giggle.

“Not compromising on missing the fun.” Farheen said when she felt Rida’s gaze on her making her nod her head. The two continued having the snacks their amusement filled eyes on the two and they squealed when Faiza won the argument making the two to snap their head in the girls directly.

Faiz and Faiza glanced at the audience before turning to each other but they quickly looked away embarrassed. Without any other word Faiz excused himself, rushing out as soon as possible while Faiza stood there her gaze moving around the room before she plopped herself in between the girls, snatching the snacks and having it casually as though nothing happened while the girls glared at her. Taking the cushions they started hitting her making her wince while they laughed whole heartedly. 

***

Rida turned off the stove looking at the last item cooked in satisfaction. She glanced at the time before calling out to Faiza asking her to help her with the dishes.

“Thank you Rida, you helped me a lot.” Safa’s mother thanked making Rida to smile at her. She secured the bag on her shoulder and walked out to find Safa coming to the dining.

“Safa I will take my leave now, I will Insha Allah come tomorrow.” Rida whispered to Safa and she frowned at her shaking her head, “No have your lunch and go.” Rida smiled sheepishly at her trying to make her understand while Safa grinned at her understanding her denial.

“But how are you going to go?” Safa asked and she showed her the phone that showed the details about the cab she had booked making Safa to look at her in worry.

“I will ask Saif to drop you.” Safa said but Rida rejected her offer asking her to enjoy her time.

“Just do me a favour; ask Saif to drop Faiza whenever she feels like going or just give a call okay?” Rida asked and Safa nodded her head assuring her that Saif will drop her.

“Take care of yourself and the baby and call me whenever you feel so.” Rida said and after giving her a side hug she walked out into the living room to find Faiza and Farheen engrossed in their phone. 

“Faiza I am leaving I have asked Safa to drop you okay?” Faiza looked up when she heard her sister raising her eyebrow.

“Where are you going, aren’t you going to have lunch here?” Faiza asked and Rida shook her head holding the sling bag firmly.

“I have some work; you carry on and please stop troubling Faiz.” She said making Faiza to glare at her. “What do you mean by that?” She asked glaring at Farheen who was trying to suppress her laughter.

Ignoring her sister, she said her salaam making her way outside. Making herself comfortable in the backseat she gave the location to the driver while she closed her eyes a ghost of a smile appearing on her face. The drive was hardly a few minutes away that made her wonder whether the best friends had planned it all before.

Paying the cab, she turned around glancing at the huge building that she had once visited some days back. Muttering Bismillah and kicking out her nervousness she walked inside greeting the receptionist. She knew she could have walked to his cabin without asking for any appointment but she did not wanted to disturb him.

“Excuse me will you please let me know if Mr Rehan Shaikh is free at the moment?” She asked the receptionist who was busy doing her work to even spare a glance at her making her smile at her dedication.

“Do you have an appointment?” She asked furiously typing making Rida to hesitate whether she should reveal her identity or no.

“No?” She said more like questioned hoping the girl to let her meet him.

“I am so- Mrs Shaikh! I am extremely sorry I did not notice you.” The girl abruptly stood up startling Rida. She looked around to find a few people glancing their way making her embarrass. She nodded her head giving a small smile to the girl letting her know it was alright.

“According to me sir should be free but you need to confirm it with Emily, the receptionist on his floor.” The girl said looking at his schedule without wasting any time making Rida to frown. She nevertheless thanked the girl and took the lift; smiling remembering the last time she was here while a giggle left her mouth making the people to turn to her with a weird look on their face taking her by embarrassment.

She lowered her eyes waiting for everyone to leave one by one and she breathed in relief when everyone were out leaving her all alone. The lift open making her realise she had reached. She glanced around to find the girl named Emily to ask for Rehan but she couldn’t spot her so thinking to wait for her, she sat down in the waiting area. She looked at the reception area from time to time bored of sitting but she still wasn’t in sight.

‘Should I just walk in?’

‘No what if he is busy with his work? I do not have any other work so I can wait.’

She mentally debated with herself and after sitting doing nothing for almost ten minutes her eyes landed on the table that held a few magazine. Thinking of passing her time by reading them she took one of the magazines flipping through the pages randomly glancing at the pictures. She would glance out from time to time not wanting to delay meeting him but every time she was disappointed when she saw no one.

“Hey beautiful!” She glanced up to see a boy probably in his mid-twenties grinning. She frowned trying to remember whether she knew him but she couldn’t.

“I am sorry but do I know you?” She asked trying to be polite and suddenly his demon changed taking her by surprise.

“Well I should feel sorry for myself as we do not know each other.” He pretended to be hurt and Rida gave him a nervous smile acknowledging his flirty behaviour. She glanced outside to find if Emily was outside but to her dismay she wasn’t. She glanced at the guy to see him turning around to see what she was watching but when he turned to her again she quickly looked away.

“Well I am Siddharth, you can call me Sid.” He said extending his hand while she looked at it perplexed.

“Rida, Rida Shaikh.” She said as a mean to make him know who she was but he still looked unbothered about it.

“So are you here for any kind of interview? Don’t worry you will be able to crack it all since our boss is very easy to go and to add to it he is newly wedded so he is been off work for a few days, he just returned today since his wife told him to do so as said by him.” The guy bragged pulling his hand away a little embarrassed to see it in the air, making Rida to look at him in astonishment. She tried hiding the smile on her face that was making its way on her lip but failing miserably.   

She felt proud hearing her husband’s nature from an unknown person making her realise how blessed she was to have him in her life. She was so lost in her thoughts that she forgot the guy was still speaking without noticing her zoned out.

“Hello? Where are you lost? Don’t tell me even you were dreaming about our boss but let me tell you he is off hook and he do not believe in extra marital affairs.” He said making Rida to gasp. She shook her head embarrassment not speaking her thoughts out loud.

“Do you see I am a Muslim?” She asked him the first question that came to her mind but when she noticed him shrug his shoulder she raised her eyebrows, “There are lots of Muslim that date now a days.” He stated with a smirk on his face making Rida’s mouth shut. She did not wanted to judge anyone so she avoided him and glanced outside to only smile in relief when she noticed Emily walk to her desk. Without saying anything she walked past him, wanting to be away from him.

“Hey Emily.” She greeted recognizing the girl from the last time she had been with Rehan. Startled, Emily stood up from her seat a genuine smile on her face to greet her but before she could reply they heard Siddharth.

“Hey Emily that’s Rida, I guess she is here for some kind of interview just make sure she gets the job.” He said and Rida glanced between the two her lips in thin line knowing well that Emily would save her from the unwelcomed host.

“Sid you are hardly two days into your job and I don’t think you would want to get fired that easily.” Emily said narrowing her eyes at him giving an apologetic smile to Rida.

“Come on Emily don’t be jealous.” He stated smirked at Emily while she scoffed. Rida coughed hiding her laugh at the self-centred guy.

“It’s just that I don’t give my attention to any girl even after they ask me and one of them being her but now that I am giving you my attention she is jealous.” Siddharth said while Rida looked at him in amusement nodding her head turning to Emily to see her smirking making her frown at her.

“Well I guess she has enough attention Sid that she would hardly need yours.” Rida turned around to see Rehan coming her way from some other room than his cabin.

He slipped his hand around her waist giving her his heart throbbing smile and she almost melted in his touch. She looked away from him hiding the blush while Rehan smirked at his effect. He turned to the guy who stood pale before turning to Emily who was silently laughing.

“I am sorry sir, ma’am. My apology, please don’t fire me.” He stuttered looking at Rida and Rehan while Rehan made a thinking face making Siddharth to pale even more. Rida giggled elbowing him while he faked winced grinning at her.

“It’s okay I know she is very beautiful but she is already taken.” Rehan said possessively pulling her a little more closer  making Rida to flush while she tried moving away but he did not let her do so.

Thanking Rehan, Siddharth rushed off while Emily laughed at his back before going back to her work. Rehan guided Rida to his cabin his hand in hers as Rida had finally made him let her go.

“What a surprise Rida.” Rehan said as soon as he entered the cabin while Rida looked at him grinning.

“Well right now I am surprised looking at your employees.” She said giggling slightly keeping her bag on the couch.

“No doubts there.” He said taking a seat on the couch while Rida joined him, “Anything serious that you are here?” He asked and she frowned narrowing her eyes at him.

“Why Mr Rehan Shaikh can I not just come without any reason?” She asked folding her hands on her chest taking Rehan by surprise.

He loved her feisty side, when she would play with him that would hardly happen and today was the day but he wouldn’t just let her win, he knew his effects and how to turn this feisty girl into a shy one in a go.

“Definitely not Mrs Rida Shaikh, but I was just wondering.” He said moving a little closer to her while her eyes widen a little before she maintained her calm, hiding her blush that did not go unnoticed by Rehan.

“Very well, I was thinking if you are not-” She had hardly spoken her mind when she heard a knock on the door startling her. She hurriedly stood up maintaining good distance between them making Rehan to look at her in surprise. He chuckled before standing up and making her seat on the couch while he walked towards his desk.

“Come in.” He ordered and looked at Emily who smiled at Rida before turning to Rehan, “Sir the meeting in scheduled in ten minutes.” She said while Rehan nodded his head. Rida felt her heart dropping, she had planned having lunch with him but now that she heard about his plan she felt bad. She should have informed him before planning anything.

“Yes Emily I will be there; give me a minute.” He said glancing at Rida to find her in deep thoughts. Emily walked out of the room while Rehan walked towards Rida with a file in his hand. She hurriedly maintained her posture giving him a bright smile not wanting him to doubt her being saddened.

“Wait for me; we will have our lunch together okay?” He said kneeling before her and she almost felt her heart beating rapidly while a genuine smile made its way to her lips. She nodded her head at him while he stood up patting her cheeks.

“Rehan?” Rida called out to him just as he was about to open the door. He turned to her with a questioning gaze but without saying anything further she walked towards him slightly pecking his cheek taking him by surprise.

“I will be waiting for you.” She whispered avoiding looking at him a scarlet colour on her cheeks. He smirked looking at her but before he could wrap his arms around her, she opened the door and pushed him making him groan but the smile never left his face. He walked towards the conference room with a silly grin on his face while Rida buried her face in her hands feeling shy.

They were experiencing love in every way without expressing themselves and maybe they need not had to for they knew what the other felt, they understood each other and that was all that mattered.

This was all they ever needed, each other; for they were each other’s bliss. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
554K 24.4K 41
He was the Man who preferred darkness. She was the Woman who preferred brightness. He preferred Loneliness. She preferred Togetherness. He had suf...
282K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
37.1K 6K 67
"I promise you. No one will ever take your place in my heart." ××× "You didn't tell me you were engaged to her," Zameer says gritting his teeth. "Se...