Cats Vs Dogs [Sugakookie/Yoon...

By boopable_army

Yoongi's kingdom, the cat hybrid kingdom, has been in war his whole life with the neighboring dog hybrid king... More

Info:
1: Outside the Fort Walls
2: Who Are You?
3: Who Is He?
4: Prince Yoongi
5: Queen of the Canines
6: Best Friend
7: It's A Fortress
8: Tying The Knot
9: Coming of Age
10: Honeymoon: Day 1+2
11: Day 3: Breakfast
12: Day 4: The Beach
13: Day 5: Pillow Fort
14: Day 6: Alone Time
15: Day 7: The Last
16: Royalty
17: Oh Heck, That's Hot
18: After Effects
19: Pro Or Con
20: A Breath of Fresh Air
21: A Puppy's Anger
22: Happy Wife Happy Life
23: Chubby
24: The Kingdom's Heir
25: First Time Parents
26: Prince Beomgyu
27: Visiting Grandparents
28: Four Months
29: Dinner Party
30: Throw Hands
31: The Protector
32: The Perfect Gift
33: Jungkook's Birthday
34: Baby's First Tooth
35: A Walk Through the Woods
36: Taken
37: Coup D'Γ©tat
38: The New Ally
39: The New King
40: Trauma
41: Cat Gets Caught
42: Talking Your Feelings Out
43: A Small Crush
44: House Arrest
45: Set Free
46: Better Together
47: Mistakes Were Made
48: Backlash
49: Tension
50: First and Last Words
51: Yoongi's Birthday
52: Chubbier
53: The Miracle of Childbirth
54: Epilogue 1: Terrible Two's
55: Epilogue 2: Playdate
56: Epilogue 3: Namjin Part 1
57: Epilogue 4: Namjin part 2
58: Epilogue 5: They Grow Up So Fast
60: Epilogue 7: Probability

59: Epilogue 6: Baby Fever

1.4K 92 17
By boopable_army

Yoongi finally realized what was wrong with his feelings, but now he was acting depressed and gloomy, and Jungkook noticed immediately despite the fact that the change was small.

Jungkook tried to talk to Yoongi a few times, but Yoongi refused to admit his problem out loud. It was a silly reason to be sad.

He didn't think anyone would understand.

After a week of being gloomy, Jungkook became determined to get Yoongi to open up.

"Goodmorning, beautiful," Jungkook kissed Yoongi's cheek, watching in amusement as Yoongi's nose scrunched and he hummed, hiding from the sun in Jungkook's chest.

"Come on, kitten, we have to get the kids ready for their tutoring sessions."

Yoongi frowned, thinking about how his kids were old enough to be in school. Shaking off the thought, Yoongi pushed himself up onto his knees and he rubbed his eyes.

He got out of bed and chose and outfit, putting it on and looking in the mirror to adjust anything. Yoongi's eyes trailed to his stomach and he wanted to cry.

He was too skinny. So ugly.

After getting up and getting dressed, the two parents woke up their children and got them ready for their schooling sessions of the day.

Jungkook watched over some of their learning, encouraging them and praising them along with their teachers whenever they needed it. While Yoongi walked around the palace gardens alone.

Yoongi isn't a lazy parent, but he was having a rough week, okay?

While the kids were having a lunch break Jungkook went to the gardens to find Yoongi for their lunch.

He found Yoongi laying next to the big fountain, taking a nap.

"Yoongi."

Yoongi shifted and hummed, leaving his eyes closed.

"Come on, Kitten, let's go have lunch together."

"Not hungry." His stomach burned in a want that wasn't hunger. He couldn't focus on anything else.

"You're being ridiculous," Jungkook sighed, scooping Yoongi into his arms.

Yoongi groggily opened his eyes, feeling conflicted. Jungkook said he was being ridiculous. He knew no one would understand him. He knew there was something wrong with him.  Jungkook was right.

Yoongi buried his face in Jungkook's chest to hide his teary eyes. This was a struggle he would need to get over on his own. The answer was simple. He just had to stop caring and having these thoughts.

Simple enough, right?

Then maybe he would be happier.

Right?

He was just feeling like he killed the atmosphere and made everything awkward all the time because of this mood he was in.

It was just a mood right? Because moods are temporary. This was only temporary, right? He wouldn't be like this forever?

He quietly sniffled and Jungkook stopped.

"Baby?"

Oh, that word.

That evil word.

"Yeah?" Yoongi responded, using effort to make his voice stable.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I'm okay. There's nothing wrong." Only something wrong with him completely, not anything someone else can fix. 

"You've been like this all week, kitten. This isn't you. I want to help but you keep pushing me away. Please, just let me help you," Jungkook pleaded. "I hate seeing you like this. It breaks my heart."

"I swear I'm fine," Yoongi insisted, pulling his face away to look at Jungkook. "Its just a temporary problem, it will go away on it's own eventually." Probably. 

"I'm taking you to the medical wing."

Yoongi tensed. "What?! No! Let's go have lunch! You said you're hungry, right?"

"And you said you're not. I can wait."

"I'm hungry now. I wasn't hungry before because I just woke up. I'm hungry now so we can go eat now."

"Uh huh," Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I'm still taking you to the doctor first.

"But there's nothing wrong with me! I'm not sick!"

"Well then this will go quickly and he will tell us there's nothing to worry about," Jungkook shrugged, being very stubborn.

Yoongi started struggling in his hold, trying to get away. But after only five seconds he gave up because he knows better than anyone just how strong his husband is, and he knew there was no chance of escaping.

Yoongi huffed and silently waited us Jungkook brought him in the medical wing, getting the doctor.

"Are you comfortable?" Jungkook asked as he set Yoongi on the bed.

Yoongi ignored him to show his annoyance and feelings of betrayal.

"Oh kitten, don't be like that."

Yoongi turned to face the other way, still ignoring him.

Jungkook sighed and waited as the doctor made his way inside the room.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"That's the thing," Jungkook explained. "There's something wrong, but he won't tell me."

"I'm fine, doctor," Yoongi grumbled. "Would you please tell my husband that there's nothing wrong with me?"

"How long have you two been like this?"

"We haven't--"

"A week or more," Jungkook cut Yoongi off.

"I see."

"That's not true!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"I see." The doctor paused for a moment, before turning to Jungkook. "Would you mind stepping out for a bit so I can talk to him?"

"What? Why?" Jungkook questioned.

"Just in case he isn't comfortable talking around you."

"That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!" Jungkook protested.

"Jungkook, please listen to the doctor."

Jungkook turned to Yoongi, shoulders slumping in disappointment and disbelief. "What?"

"Please leave for a moment. I want to talk to the doctor alone."

"Do I make you uncomfortable? Am I the problem? What did I do?"

Yoongi sighed. "Its not you, puppy. I'm just not ready to tell you."

"... Okay."

Jungkook left the room quietly and the doctor turned to Yoongi.

"What's going on, Yoongi? You haven't been to the medical wing in almost a year. You don't get sick very often, so it seems as though there's something else?"

Yoongi started crying to let his emotions out since it was one of the first times in a long time that he wasn't in front of the rest of his family. He always wanted to be calm and strong for his family, and he didn't want to appear weak. But now that it was just him and the doctor, he let it out because he couldn't hold it back.

He didn't want to cry because he felt like it was annoying the doctor, but he couldn't stop.

"Oh, you poor thing," the doctor cooed sympathetically, going forward to give Yoongi a much needed hug. "What's wrong?"

"I don't-- don't know why I-- I can't--" Yoongi struggled to speak while sobbing. "I'm not happy-- not satisfied-- I--"

"It's okay. Take your time," the doctor rubbed his back. "Why can't you be happy?"

"I-- I want--" Yoongi stopped speaking to try and calm himself down for a minute. "I'm sorry, I'm such a mess."

"It's okay," the doctor dismissed it. "You had to get it out of your system. I understand. Now can you explain a little clearer? That way I can help you fix it?"

"It can't be fixed," Yoongi whined. "I was being selfish years ago and I'm being selfish now. It's my own fault. I did this to myself."

"What is 'this'?" The doctor asked. "What did you do?"

"Doctor... I think..." Yoongi bit his lip. "I think I want to have another baby."

"What?"

"I know, I know, it's stupid!" Yoongi whined.

"No, no, it's definitely not stupid," the doctor reassured him. "All of your feelings are important. All of your wants and needs are important. I just wasn't expecting this since you came asking to get your tubes tied years ago."

"I know! I told you there's nothing that can be done! I did this to myself!"

"Actually, there's still a chance that it can be reversed and that you could get pregnant again."

"Wait, what?"

"The surgery you had can be reversed with another surgery called tubal ligation reversal, but the likelihood of you getting pregnant is still lower than it used to be. There's a chance it will work, and a chance that it won't."

"Really?!" Yoongi straightened up, wiping his eyes. "Do you think it will work?"

"Chances are never 100%, but for you specifically..." The doctor paused. "I'm not sure how to say this without sounding weird, but you were probably the most fertile person I've ever met. Getting pregnant every single time you have unprotected sex should technically be impossible, but apparently is was not impossible for you, so I understand why you wanted your tubes tied. With that said, I think you have a higher chance of this surgery working for you."

"I want the surgery." Yoongi declared.

"That's probably something you should talk to the king about first."

Yoongi pouted. "What if he doesn't want another baby?"

Yoongi didn't like that possibility. He felt incomplete, and he didn't know what he would do if Jungkook told him no.

"You're just going to have to ask."

The doctor walked over to the door and opened it, inviting Jungkook back in. The walls were decently thick so Jungkook had no idea what had happened in this room, but he just hoped that maybe it was resolved, even if Yoongi had to seek comfort from someone else to do so.

Jungkook saw a nervous looking Yoongi sitting on the bed and playing with his fingers, looking anywhere but at him.

"Kitten?"

Yoongi flinched at Jungkook's voice before shaking his head to clear his thoughts, taking a deep breath to calm himself down.

"What happened, doctor?"

"He's going to be fine," the doctor patted his shoulder. "But I suggest talking to him."

And with that, the doctor went back to his lunch break that he had been pulled from earlier.

Jungkook stood between Yoongi's thighs. "What was that about? What does he mean?"

"I, um, wanted to ask your opinion on something..." Yoongi trailed off, looking down.

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's chin in his fingers and tilted his head up, looking into his eyes.

"There's no need to be so nervous, baby. Talk to me."

"So, there's this surgery I want to have--"

"What?!" Jungkook swore he heard wrong. "Why would you want to have a surgery?! What do you need one for?!"

"Um, I--" Yoongi took a deep breath, taking Jungkook's hand off of his chin. "I want to have a tubal ligation reversal."

"A what?" Jungkook blinked.

Yoongi played nervously with Jungkook's fingers, comparing their hands.

"If you don't want to it's fine, but I wanted to... maybe... kinda sorta... um..."

"What is it?"

"I want another baby," Yoongi glanced up at Jungkook through his bangs before quickly looking back down. "But if you don't want to it's fine! I don't need the surgery! I'm sure you think it's silly, I'll just forget it. Forget I even asked. I knew it was a stupid thought."

"Wait hold on," Jungkook stopped Yoongi's rambling. "You want to have another baby?"

Yoongi just quietly shrugged in response.

"I thought you didn't want to have any more?"

"I didn't." Yoongi replied. "But now I do. I don't want you to feel obligated though. You can say no."

"I don't mind," Jungkook slowly smiled. "I'll have as many children as you want to have. If this one more is all you want, that's fine. If you want a whole soccer team, that's fine, too. If you change your mind about wanting more and we just stick with what we got, I'll still be satisfied and content."

"Really?"

"Of course. I'm happy the way we are, and I'll always be happy as long as I have you and the kids, no matter how many kids we have."

Yoongi shoved Jungkook and sprung off of the bed, leaving Jungkook to stumble backwards, caught off guard.

"Let's go get the doctor!" Yoongi exclaimed. "The surgery happens now!"

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Um, don't we need to plan ahead of time?"

"Nope! Who needs plans and precautions? Couldn't be me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 22.8K 20
When the doctor tells the Jeon's that their newborn Jungsoo could die due to his premature birth, Mr. Jeon decides to clone him as soon as possible. ...
5.1K 334 19
Yoongi was used to being ignored. He was young when he realized the people around him didn't care for him as much as they said they did. Therefore, h...
516K 24.6K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...
10.9K 536 32
When a MAFIA KING who is known for his dangerous And his merciless behaviour but if we look closely then we can see a baby brat who wants affection a...