[Rewritten] Out she came in...

By Frozenaaple

This is a rewrite of Out She Came In Naruto. Being reborn in Naruto as the first character from the rebirth s... More

Chapter One: Fuck You Buck.
Chapter Two: In our pyjamas
Rebirth Day 1
Rebirth Day 6
Rebirth Day 12
Rebirth Day 14
Rebirth Day 33
Rebirth Day 289
Chapter 3: Awww~
Chapter 4: Haw-ni!
Chapter 5: Ninja Wipe Out
Chapter 6: The sighting of a prodigy
Chapter 7: His weakness
Chapter 8: Ditto on that
Chapter 9: Rivals of Prodigy
Climax
Chapter Ten: Climax One
Chapter 11: Sibling Fury
Chapter 12: No more running
Chapter 13: Hulk won't smash again
Chapter 14: busted
Chapter 15: OP Sucks
Chapter 16: The parting
Chapter 17: Three interesting years
Chapter 18: Prinid presents + Side guessing contest
Graduation Update
Chapter 19: First lesson
Chapter 20: Maternal Shock
Chapter 21: Don't fuck with a Nara's Shadow
Chapter 22: Welcome home
DEVIL FRUIT: PART 1
Chapter 23: In tou~san's embrace
Goodbye Chapters
Chapter 24: Goodbye and Hello
Chapter 25: Go Away Hiashi!
Chapter 26: The mystery well
Chapter 27: Mind in a cutter
Chapter 28: To share an oni~chan
Chapter 29: Enter! My predecessor
Chapter 31: An Uchiha's death...attempt
Devil Fruit: Part 2
Chapter 32: We're even
Naruhina Special: Sennen Gurushi
Chapter 33: Uchiha Massacre
Chapter 34: Aftermath
Chapter 35: True Colours
Chapter 36: The difference that matters
Chapter 37: Heiress
THE END OF THE BEGINNING
book 2 announcement+[snippet]

Chapter 30:Climax 2

2.1K 125 37
By Frozenaaple

It takes 2 to 3 hours to write a chapter, a chapter written whiles babysitting-ish. I write at night now cause that's the only free time I get.
___________________________________________-------------------------------------------

Eight months passed and the rivalry between the the Uzumaki and Uchiha grew. As did their friendship.

"That was easier than I expected."

"You have no idea..."

Barbara and I sat on the roof, watching Naruto try hard to beat his eternal enemy/friend in a spar. Keyword; try.

At least the Uchiha was going easy on him. You gotta give him credit.

"Hey gals." A voice called out in perfect English.

I groaned and dropped my arm across my face, muttering a bunch of beautiful words that was sure to make the devil cry.

"Hmm? What was that Williams? I didn't quite hear you."

"I said go away Charlotte. No one wants you here." I said aloud.

She snickered. "You don't need to tell me twice. I wouldn't want to come within a feet of you either."

A sigh escaped her lips and she added. "Alas, beggars can't be choosers. I must do with whatever junk the universe dropped."

The Uchiha female placed her hands on her hips. "So, what do we do for fun around here?"

I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at that. "We were born the same year, you practically lived here longer than Barb and I yet you're asking us?"

Charlotte shrugged. "I don't go out much, too much training."

A snort came out of my lips, arm still draped across my face and blocking the sunlight. Not that there was much to block with my nemesis' shadow hovering above me.

"I'm sorry but I don't see what's funny here."

"Its just...you." I used my free arm to gesture vaguely in her direction. "You used me as a escape from the most basic chores back at the orphanage. My existence itself was an excuse not to do anything."

"Its not my fault you provided your services to me, willingly or unwillingly. And you should know by now Williams that I only go for the best requirement."

"Back on earth, it was winning the favour of the nuns. Here, its becoming a badass ninja. You can't blame me if I have the sense to adapt."

"You're a chameleon Charlotte, there's no true you." I said to her shadow.

"Nonsense Williams. We all have our true forms. Some are just smart enough not to show it."

"I'M GOING TO DEFEAT YOU TEME!"

I peeled my arm from my face, wincing as the light invaded my sight. Below us, Naruto made a move at Sasuke with absolutely no plan at all.

He held his right hand, reading himself for a blow and charging with such an obvious stance one could have probably predicted his move a mile away.

When the blonde's fist reached an inch towards his face, Sasuke simply side stepped then clenched his hand around Naruto's and pulled while tripping him with his feet.

Within seconds, the Uchiha had him pinned on the floor with his right knee digging into his spine and arm trapped a his back.

"Just give up." Sasuke said smugly.

"Never!" The Uzumaki yelled.

But try as he may he could not get out of his opponent's grip. After a few more minutes he collapsed in exhaustion, though still muttering that he hadn't forfeited yet.

"Ha! Who's the dimwit?"

Upon hearing her voice Sasuke got up. "You didn't tell me you were coming Yu~chan."

She brushed her hair away. "I got bored." And then she gasped.

"OMG Sasuke~kun!"

I jumped at her unsuspected squeal. My eyes widened as I stared at her in disbelief.

There was no way Charlotte could looked at anyone else other than herself. Even if she were to be married it will be because she had some sort of greater advantage in that.

"Sasuke how could you?! Just look at that face!"

She rushed towards his side and begun rubbing a spot on his cheek vigorously until the skin there became a bright patch of red.

"-look at that dirt! Do you know how lucky you are to get looks like this!"

She pinched his cheek and pulled on his collar so they were eye to eye. The guy looked so confused...and a bit scared-rightfully so.

"Don't you DARE ruin this face. I'm already stuck with you as a friend, don't make me get stuck with an ugly one. There should be some perks that come with being with you."

Charlotte wiped fake tears from her eyes and released the poor boy.

"HEY! If you need a good friend I'm the right person, Not this teme!"

Yumi Uchiha gazed at him with boredom. "And you are?'

Happy to have a gained at least a little bit of attention, he proceeded to introduce himself.

"Naruto Uzumaki, future Hokage at your service!"

"Oh really? And I'm the puppy who died and got reborn, NOT in need of your service."

"You can't turn turn down the future Hokage dattebayo!!"

"Read my sexy lips. You're a bluffing fraud who has nothing to offer."

"This seems interesting."

I turned from my spot on the roof to meet the eyes of my pink haired bestfriend. But the Nara's eyes were focused on the scene below us.

"It looks like Charlotte doesn't recognise the Uzumaki at all." She replied.

My own eyes widened and I stared at the bickering two. It made sense in a way. Charlotte only went for things that were in her favour and interest. What was better than the main oc himself.

A thought struck me.

"Do you think-"

"-Yes Lu." Barbara cut me off, turning to me.

"She doesn't know we're in an anime."

______________________________________________________________

I really wanted to end it here but the chap felt too short. Don't forget to vote and comment.
______________________________________________________________

I paced in Barbara's room for the tenth time, trying hard to figure out the sudden change in plans.

"On one hand it'll mean we'll have zero interruptions from her as she wouldn't know of our knowledge or plans..." I trailed.

"...and on the other it'll mean clumsiness and recklessness on her part-especially that nosy attitude of hers about wanting to know everything that has my named pertained to it." I muttered.

"But if I really hide my tracks well Operation: Save Naruto As Non-clichedly As Possible would be able to run smoothly."

I pulled at my hair. "And If I fail with that the whole strategy would be out in the open, which will mean-"

"Analysing data in that manner would only leave you insane." Barbara's voice cut in.

I stopped pacing and blushed. "Sorry."

The Nara sighed and closed her book; The Tale Of A Gutsy Ninja. My eyes narrowed on it, not quite sure why she loved it so much.

She walked over to me, snatching the marker from my hand and moving to the board.

"The key to solving these problems, is to look at the greater facts already provided."

"First; We know where we are." She wrote as she called the statment aloud-albeit boredly, as if she were feeling too lazy to explain. I sauntered over to her bed and sat down.

"Second, we have knowledge she doesn't. Under no circumstance do we give this to her. Charlotte is a wild card. Depending on how she processes the information she could become either the hero or villain.

"This also applies to everyone else. If we tell someone-say Kakashi. The news would definitely reach the hokage. That's equivalent to telling her."

I nodded, awed by how calmly and almost nonchalantly she dissected the problem.

"Third; The knowledge that we have the knowledge. Charlotte would find this out sooner or later. Although it wouldn't matter, its best if she finds out sooner."

"Why?"

She shrugged. "Trust is safest betrayed when its a tiny seed."

"Fourth; The plan. It shall be carried out how we planned it. We won't change anything. Not when the lives of many depend on it. This is the safest with the least negative effects in the future. Don't stray."

"Fifth; Her obliviousness. There's a quote that says Information is King. If that's the case then Ignorance is Slavery. Her lack of knowledge is our greatest advantage. We could easily manipulate her to do our bidding, and she wouldn't even know."

My brows furrowed, "But I thought you said she was a wild card."

Barbara cleaned the board. "With the right amount of info, even lepers could get a prince to lick their feet."

I thought it over.

"So...what happens now?"

"Now we take these points to the most crucial part of our plan." She drew a symbol on the board.

"The Uchiha massacre."

____________________________------------------------------------------  ________________

And now we're in the second most sensitive part of the book. CLIMAX TWO!

QUESTION: Would you prevent the Uchiha massacre or not. Think it over and consider the possible outcomes.

UNLA

BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.8K 43
After four years of traveling, Sasuke returns home for a week to see the Hidden Leaf Village and what it's become, as well as to see his friends and...
88.4K 2.1K 30
Psychopath Psychopathy is characterized by diagnostic features such as superficial charm, high intelligence, poor judgment and failure to learn from...
126K 4.1K 40
🔙Go read Book one first. (The Hyuga Uchiha Hybrid) Hira returns to her hometown expecting somewhat of a peaceful life, but that was the last thing s...
423K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...