Princess & Prince Of Slytherin

By I-ATE-YA-BALLS

Nirvana Giannina's parents were always close friend with the Malfoy's. Nirvana and Draco were best friends gr... More

ONE
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven
Fourty Eight
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
A/N
A/N

Thirty Four

2.6K 83 45
By I-ATE-YA-BALLS

Nirvana

It was, finally Valentine's Day, and people rushed around the school to give people presents. It was pretty fun at first, you know? To have people around the school finally be happy, but it was pretty annoying when they started to shove everyone around them.

"This is a mess." I groaned sitting down beside Draco at the Grand Hall, he nodded and smirked when girls one after another stopped at our table to drop off chocolates.

"It's not that bad, you see?" He held up one of the heart shaped boxes, "I get candy out of it, candy that will probably last me till November." Draco said sweetly as he smiled down at the boxes.

I playfully pushed him and I smiled at him, "But you know you're probably gonna eat them all tonight." I laughed, Draco smiled and pushed me making me nearly fall of the bench, but I felt cold arms push me back up. I didn't dare turn around to see who it was, but I knew it wasn't Blaise, and that scared me since everyone gave me a weird look as I was being put back in my seat.

"Oh cool, you can see spirits." Blaise said happily, I spit out my pumpkin juice and everyone turned to give me a disgusted look.

"I can see what?" I mumbled with greeted teeth as I cleaned up the mess I made, Blaise groaned and face palmed himself.

"Ghosts dear, you can see ghosts."

I felt like passing out, or throwing up or anything. I wanted to have a dramatic reaction to what Blaise had said, but instead I sat there in shock.

"Is that why I saw Cedric at the library yesterday?" I whispered, and Blaise nodded in response.

"Are you ok?" Draco whispered in my ear, I turned to look at him and nodded, even though I really wasn't ok.

I didn't want to see ghosts, I wanted to be normal again. I wanted to have a normal eye sight, seeing ghosts would be traumatizing..

I walked down the hall with my head low, the day was almost over and Draco hadn't done anything for me, I would've done something for him but what was the point of it if girls were already spamming him with presents.

"Vana?" I turned around and looked up at Neville, I smiled at him, and he smiled back. "I uh-" He looked down at a rose  he was holding.

"Is that  for me?" I asked softly, he nodded and gave it to me. "Thank you so much N." I whispered as I embraced him.

Someone cleared their throat behind us, and Neville and I let go of each other and I turned around to look at the person.

"Hey." Draco said holding a bouquet of Roses. "I got these for you." Draco said handing them out to me, I smiled and turned around to talk to Neville, but he had vanished.

"Thank you." I whispered, Draco smiled put my scarf around my neck. He gently grabbed my hands and he put my black gloves on them to keep them warm.

"Come, I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"Well it's not really a surprise if I tell you right now, now is it?"

I shook my head and smiled as I wrapped my hands around his arms.

We made it outside and Draco swept me up from my feet and carried me bridal style as he ran to the Black Lake with me.

"Draco no!" I laughed digging my face into his chest, Draco laughed and continued running completely ignoring what I was saying.

He finally stopped running and he slowly put me down as he panted. I looked at the lake and smiled, even though I was completely confused.

"Get on the boat." Draco whispered in my ear, I nodded and got on the boat. Draco sat down in front of me and he rowed to the boat to the stands in the middle of the lake.

Draco got out of the boat and helped me out. "Do you like it?" Draco asked looking at the small picnic he organized.

"Are you kidding? This is beautiful!" I laughed with tears in my eyes. Draco cupped my face and looked at me in the eye.

"Don't cry dear." He said softly as he wiped away my tears. I smiled and we both sat down together.

Everything was neatly organized and arranged by color. I picked up one of the strawberries dipped in white  chocolate, and took a bite out of it. "You remembered." I said with a smile as I mentioned the fact that Draco remembered I liked my strawberries dipped in white chocolate.

Draco looked up at me with a smile as he liked his lips. "Of course I remembered, I've spent 13 years of my life with you." He said softly as he put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Listen to me Vana," Draco said, "what I have for you is not just a tiny crush. I know this is really cheesy, but I love you. You're such an amazing , strong and beautiful woman, and I'm just so lucky to have you in my life." He continued, I smiled and bit my lip as I matched him get a little nervous. "I'm happy to just breathe the same air as you!" He chuckled making me laugh.

"Will you be my girlfriend? It's ok i-"

I launched myself at him smashing my lips against his. I'd been waiting for those words to come out his mouth for nearly my entire life, and when they finally came out, I couldn't help but kiss him.

Draco laughed and placed kisses all over my face making me blush more than I already was. "I believe thats a yes?" He asked, I nodded and smiled at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 64.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.9M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4M 258K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 55.2K 89
❝ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. ❞ πŸ–‡ ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots a girl acting weird on the train he's...