Infinity (Fred Weasley x read...

De angelraeken

Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way... Mais

1 - Escape from Azkaban
2 - Home
3 - The Boggart
4 - The Grim
5 - Quidditch
6 - Hogsmeade
7 - Christmas
8 - Christmas night
9 - New term
10 - Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
11 - An Unexpected visitor
12 - Buckbeak
13 - The Quidditch final
14 - Sirius Black
15 - An explanation
16 - The end of fifth year
17 - The Burrow
18 - The Portkey
19 - The Quidditch World cup
20 - Returning to Hogwarts
21 - The Triwizard tournament
22 - The Goblet Of Fire
23 - Liar
24 - The Astronomy Tower
25 - The First Task
26 - The common room party
27 - Dance class
28 - The Yule Ball
29 - The Second Task
30 - Barty Crouch Jr
31 - The Third Task
32 - The end of Sixth Year
33 - Headquarters
34 - The Order of the Phoenix
35 - The Noble House of Black
36 - Prefects
37 - The Final Year
38 - Dolores Umbridge
39 - The Detention
40 - A new Keeper
41 - The Ministry and Hogwarts
42 - The Heir of Gryffindor
43 - The Hog's head
44 - The favour from Snape
45 - The Lion and the Serpent
46 - Fake boyfriend
47 - Dumbledore's Army
48 - Charms class
49 - The DA meeting
50 - Polyjuice potion and Nifflers
51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley
52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place
53 - The Knight bus home
54 - Snape's meeting
55 - The Outbreak at Azkaban
56 - The Patronus
57 - The New Head of Hogwarts
58 - The Hogwarts Heroes
59 - Weasley is our King
60 - The Department of Mysteries
61 - The loss of a father
62 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
63 - Professor Gryffindor
64 - The Slug Club
65 - The Necklace
66 - Uncle Lupin
67 - Ghosts
68 - The box of memories
70 - Christmas at The Burrow
71 - The Second Brother
72 - Poison
73 - Sectumsempra
74 - The Fallen Professor
75 - The Eight Potters
76 - The Wedding
77 - The Thief
78 - Followed
79 - Godric's Hollow
80 - The Truth
81 - Malfoy Manor
82 - The dog and the Malfoy boy
83 - Hell at Hogwarts
84 - It's a long story
85 - The Tale of the Three Brothers
86 - The Deathly Hallows
87 - Aberforth Dumbledore
88 - Hope
89 - The Battle of Hogwarts
90 - Fred Weasley
91 - Love of my life
92 - 19 Years Later
INFINITY MEMES

69 - Draco Malfoy

37.4K 1.1K 3.9K
De angelraeken

As Gryffindor had won in typical Gryffindor fashion there was a party in the common room which thankfully, you, Fred, Lee and George were all able to attend. Unlike Oliver who had to dash off due to work, unfortunately, he didn't get much time off due to him playing for a professional team but he wouldn't have it any other way and you were just happy that he was doing what he loved.

The common room was full of students singing 'Weasley is our King' and cheering as they ate and downed the victory in butterbeer. Gryffindor was now on track for winning the cup again, and with Harry as Captain, that's all you could ask for. Lee was currently dancing with a few other students as he started to down some butterbeer, George had joined in. Meanwhile, you and Fred were stood on the steps watching with Harry and Hermione. 

"Do you miss it?" Fred asked, turning to you. 

"All the time." You smiled up at Fred. "Just because I work here doesn't mean it's the same. Hogwarts is a magical place and it'll always be my home but teaching isn't the same as being a student here. If I'm honest I never thought I'd miss Quidditch. At this point, I'd kill anyone just to have Oliver wake us up and drag us out to the Quidditch pitch."

"I'd rather have training with you as Captain, at least you didn't drag us out of bed on a Saturday morning." 

"Oliver was just passionate -" 

"Too passionate," Fred replied, turning now to face Ron who was currently standing on top of a table as everyone in the common room cheered for him. "Didn't think he could do it." 

"Why?" Hermione interjected. "Ron's an excellent keeper." 

"I never said he wasn't." Fred now turned to address the younger Gryffindor. "You saw him last year, he couldn't catch a thing until the final game. I reckon that was just luck."

"Unless you used a spell on him like you did the Quidditch try-outs." You gave Hermione a smug grin. Her face was a picture, she looked mortified that you'd noticed but it wasn't that hard when you too could perform wandless magic. Although, you'd only ever performed it once when Umbridge had you all in detention. 

"How did you?" She asked. 

"You aren't the only one who can perform wandless magic." 

"What?" Hermione asked in disbelief. "You mean you can do magic without a wand?" 

"Just like you can." You smiled. The two of you were now talking about the spells you'd used and how the two of you came to using wandless magic when suddenly a large burst of cheers erupted from in front of you. Both you and Hermione looked up only to see Ron kissing Lavander Brown. 

You knew Hermione liked Ron, anyone could see that even Harry could. Despite their arguing the couple got on rather well and Hermione had started to develop a rather big crush on Ron and even Ron had done the same (not that he'd tell anyone) so when Hermione saw what was happening, she left. 

"Hermione wait!" You called out but she didn't stop. Much like you'd done when Angelina kissed Fred, she bolted out the door. You knew that she'd need a friend right now, you did when Draco found you and if it wasn't for him who knows if you'd gotten over what had happened. 

You found Hermione sat on a stair outside the common room with her head buried in her hands, crying. You didn't say a word as you sat down next to her, placing an arm around her shoulder you pulled her into your side where she began to cry into your chest. 

"How did it feel, (y/n)? When you saw Fred with Angelina?" Hermione whispered through her tears. "You're one of my close friends (y/n) I know we don't talk as much but I know you're there for me when I need you and I've seen the way you look at Fred. We all have." 

"It feels like this." You took a deep breath before soothing her as best you could. "I wish I could tell him, Mione -" 

"Why don't you?" She now sat back up, wiping her tears away. 

"I can't go a year without something bad happening, can I?" You looked at the girl as you spoke. "I lost my Godfather, Cedric's dead, so is my Dad, so is my real Mum. What if Fred's the one I lose next?" 

"Would you regret it?" Hermione started to question you. "If you lost Fred, would you regret not telling how you really felt?"

You were taken back by her statement but she was right if Fred was to die in this war and you never told him how you felt you wouldn't be able to live with yourself. "Yes ..." You finally spoke. "I'd regret it. I don't know what I'd do if I lost him, Mione. He's special you know well, special to me. I guess you feel the same way with Ron."

"I do." Hermione gave you the faintest of smiles as she pulled out her wand and started to perform some spells to take her mind off the situation. "You should tell him." 

"Christmas." You replied. "That's not far away." 

"What's not far away?" Harry had now walked in. 

"Christmas." You replied. 

"Only a couple of weeks away," Harry replied, sitting on the other side of Hermione. 

"Do you feel like this?" Hermione now turned her attention away from the birds she'd created with her magic. "When you see Dean with Ginny? I know, Harry. You're my best friend. I see how you look at her." 

Before Harry could answer a girl giggling caught your attention. Looking towards the door the three of you watched as Ron and Lavender made their way into the room. "Oops. I think this room's taken." Lavender laughed as she pulled Ron out of the room but Ron started to speak before he could be taken away. 

"What's with the birds?" But before either, you or Harry could reply Hermione stood up and raised her wand. 

"Oppugno!" Instantly the birds raced like angry red bullets toward Ron, who ran straight to the door, slamming it shut so no birds could get to him. As the birds hit the door, they softly exploded into small feather clouds. Hermione covered her face, falling back onto the step you were seated on and began to sob again. You and Harry looked at one another wondering what you should do. Harry tentatively draped his arm over her as she wept. Hermione turned her face into his chest, he pulled her closer, watching as across the room the last scarlet feather drifts to the floor joining the pool of feathers already there.

"It feels like this." Harry finally answered.

---

The days were passing rather fast meaning Christmas was coming. The bannisters were now covered with tinsel and the Great Hall had Christmas trees lining the walls. Decorations were lined everywhere and like every year, Hogwarts looked just as magical as ever. 

You were currently sitting in the library with Harry and Hermione. The three of you were discussing who to bring for Slughorn's Christmas party. 

"He's at perfect liberty to kiss whomever he likes. I really couldn't care less. Was I under the impression that he and I would be attending Slughorn's Christmas party together? Yes. Of course, now, given the circumstances, I've had to make other arrangements." Hermione was currently rambling about Ron whilst you and Harry sat and listened. 

"Have you?" Harry asked. 

"Yes. Why?" Hermione answered. 

"I just thought, you know, since neither one of us can take who we'd really like and that (y/n) is clearly taking Fred ... maybe we'd go together. As friends." 

Hermione stood up, ready to put a book away bur froze at Harry's words. "Why didn't I think of that?" She huffed now walking over to the bookshelves to put away, you and Harry followed her. 

"So who are you taking?" You asked. 

"Um... it's a surprise ..." Hermione brushed off the topic rather fast. "Besides, it's Harry we need to worry about. And you can't pick just anyone." The three of you were now standing by some students who were working. Hermione stood at an angle so both you and Harry could see behind her. "See that girl over there. That's Romilda Vane. Rumour has it shes trying to slip you a love potion." 

At the mention of her name she looked up and gave Harry a small smile. "Really...?" Harry seemed to be mesmerised by the girl so much so that Hermione had to snap her fingers to make him regain his attention to the conversation at hand. 

"Hey! She's only interested in you because she thinks you're the chosen One."

"But I am the Chosen One!" 

Hermione gave Harry a disapproving look before taking the papers in her hand and hitting Harry over the head with them. "Okay. Kidding. I'll just ask someone I like. Someone cool." Harry gave you and Hermione a smile. You had hope for the boy who was basically your brother Hermione on the other hand did not. 

Turns out Harry was bringing Luna Lovegood, he was certainly right about bringing someone cool. You were yet to find out who Hermione was bringing but you were soon to find that out as both you and Fred were currently walking to the party. Fred was dressed in a suit similar to the one he wore for work but his waistcoat was the same colour as your dress. 

"You ever been to one of these parties before?" Fred asked as he held his arm out for you to take. 

"No, but, Regulus has. Sirius's brother." You reminded Fred who he was as you walked up to the entrance. 

"Guess it runs in the family then." 

"We do try to let some attributes flood the family tree -" 

"Like how dramatic you can be?" Fred smirked. 

"I am not dramatic -" 

"Do you remember in third year when you cut your hand on your Divination book?" Fred handed you a drink as the two of you walked further into the party. "And you told me you needed to see Madam Pomfrey because you thought you were dying -" 

"There was a lot of blood, Fred." 

"(y/n) it was a paper cut." He looked down at you keeping a smug grin plastered on his face as he spoke. "There wasn't even a lot of blood -" 

"Yes, there was!" You protested. "Did you see the state of my book? It looked as if someone had cleaned up a murder site with it." 

Fred was about to argue your point even further when Slughorn walked over to you both. "Why hello Miss Gryffindor and Master Weasley! How pleasant for the two of you to be joining us this evening! I'm rather glad Miss Gryffindor here brought you along!" Slughorn started speaking to Fred. "You Mr Weasley and quite the character!"

"Thank you, Professor." Fred took the compliments all in his stride."I do wish I could have been a student during your times of teaching." 

"Oh, my boy!" Slughorn pulled Fred into a side hug. "Isn't he wonderful?" Slughorn turned to you. 

"He can be." You teased Fred. 

Slughorn let the two of you go and now you were able to find Harry and Hermione who was currently standing with Cormac. "So that's who she brought?" You announced to both Harry and Fred as you sipped on your drink. 

"Why'd she bring him?" Harry asked. 

"Probably to make Ron jealous," Fred said. 

"Would be good if Ron was actually here." You replied. "I thought she hated him anyway, I mean look at what she did for Ron at Quidditch try-outs. If it wasn't for her Ron would have let in more goals than he would have liked to." At that moment Marty Jefferson caught your gaze and started walking towards the three of you. "Oh not now -"

"Hello (y/n)." Marty smiled down at you, completely ignoring Fred and Harry who were stood beside you. "You look beautiful tonight." 

"Thank you, Marty ..." 

"She looks beautiful all the time," Fred spoke up, catching Marty's attention. Harry gave Fred a glare at his comment but proceeded to keep quiet, wanting to see how this all played out. 

"Ah ... Weasley ... didn't think you'd be back here after your inappropriate comment about (y/n)." 

"Good thing Slughorn has a sense of humour -" 

"Wouldn't exactly call your comment humour Fred but fair enough." Harry huffed. 

"Ah and Potter's here. I should have known. The famous Harry Potter is always near when we need him." Marty sneered at Harry. 

"Good thing I am always here, otherwise Hogwarts would have been in ruins if I wasn't." Harry shot back. 

"We'll see Potter." Marty seemed to back off slightly. 

"Did you want something?" Fred asked. 

"Actually I did." The Hufflepuff boy spoke, now gaining more confidence. "I came to ask Weasley here if I could dance with (y/n) -" 

"And why do you need to ask me for that?" Fred questioned. "She doesn't need my permission to dance with you." 

"What's made you pick up this attitude all of a sudden Weasley?"

"All of a sudden?" Fred laughed. "My Mum taught me respect but to show little respect to those who don't deserve it ... I'm guessing you were raised differently." 

"Watch your words, weasel!" The word 'weasel' clearly set Fred off, his fists began to curl up into a ball and his jaw clenched. You grabbed Fred's arm and whispered through gritted teeth. 

"Leave it." You looked up at him but Fred didn't take his eyes off Marty. "Fred remember what happened last time you lost your temper with someone." You referenced the time where Fred, George and Harry thought it was a good idea to go after Draco after a Quidditch game in front of the entire school which landed them all a lifetime ban.

Fred was about to say something to Marty but Hermione came storming over, grabbing yours and Harry's collar she dragged the two of you behind a curtain. 

"What're you doing?" Harry asked as Hermione also pulled him behind the curtain. "And what's happened to you?" He asked taking in her flustered appearance. 

"Hm? Oh, I've just escaped -- I just left Cormac, under the mistletoe."

"There's mistletoe here?" Fred asked, now walking through the curtain to meet the three of you. 

"Don't you get any ideas." You warned Fred. The red-head leaned down and began to whisper in your ear. 

"You sure? Perhaps Marty'll leave you alone besides, you kissed me last time we were under the mistletoe."

"We'll see." You replied. 

"I can't believe you invited Cormac!" Harry said. 

"I thought it would annoy Ron most. But he's a menace. He's got more tentacles than a Snarfalump plant." 

"Sounds very charming." You added. 

"Dragon tartar?" The four of you turned to the sound of a voice. Peeking through the curtain was a waiter holding a tray. 

"No thank you." Hermione politely declined. 

"Just as well. They give one horribly bad breath."

"On second thought -" Hermione grabbed the tray from the waiter and began to shovel the food down her throat as mast as she could. "Maybe it'll keep Cormac at bay ..." 

"How charming," Fred commented.

 "Oh no, here he comes!" As he came over Hermione shoved Harry the tray and quickly slipped out of the curtain and headed towards the dance floor.

"I think she went to powder her nose," Harry spoke just as Cormac walked through the curtain. 

"Yes and perhaps I should go and join her." You went to leave but Cormac started to speak causing you to stop and listen. 

"Slippery little minx, your friend. Likes to work her mouth too, doesn't she? Yak yak yak." 

"Excuse me?" You turned to look at the boy. "I'll have you know she's a wonderful girl. You should count yourself lucky she even gave you the time of day -" 

"Who are you again? Oh, that's right the Gryffindor girl ... a descendant of Godric Gryffindor himself ..." Cormac looked as you as he ate what Harry was still holding on the tray. "Whatis this I'm eating, by the way?"

"Dragon balls." Harry quickly answered. 

"What's going on back here?" At that moment Snape opened the curtain and Cormac fell forward and was sick all over his shoes. Fred immediately burst out laughing earning him a glare from Snape. Upon seeing the man's icy gaze Fred shut up and tried to distract himself. 

"You've just bought yourself a month's detention, McLaggen." Seeing as Snape was distracted with Cormac, you, Fred and Harry tried to make a getaway but Snape caught the three of you. "Not so fast Potter or you Miss Gryffindor." Snape now followed you out of the curtain. 

"I think I should rejoin the party, sir. My date ... " Harry tried to leave.

"... can surely survive your absence for another minute or two. Besides, I only wish to convey a message to the two of you." 

"A message?" You questioned.

"From Professor Dumbledore. He asked that I give you both his best and that he hopes you both enjoy your holiday. You see, he's travelling and won't return until term resumes."

"Traveling? Where?" Harry asked. Snape looked down at the two of you with a disapproving look but didn't say a word before walking off. 

"Such a talkative man," Fred said, standing behind the two of you. 

"Yeah well, he has his moments." You replied.

"Take your hands off me, you filthy squib!" A sudden yell caught everyone's attention. You all turned to the source of the noise to see Draco Malfoy dressed in a black suit being held by his collar by Filch.

"Professor Slughorn, sir! I've just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor. He claims to have been invited to your party." Filch announced looking rather proud of himself. 

"Okay, okay, I was -" 

"He was coming to give me my necklace!" You stood forward, defending him. Everyone now turned their attention towards you. "I left it in my room, I asked Draco to get it for me when I saw him in the hallway." Draco looked at you, a thankful expression slowly making it's way onto his face until Snape spoke.

"I'll escort him out." Snape now walked over to Draco. Filch now shoved Draco forwards. 

"Certainly ... Professor ..." 

Harry gave you a look as the two of them walked out into the hallway. He wanted to follow them and you were going to join him. Fred picked up on the way the two of you were secretly making your way to the door. He grabbed your wrist before you could leave. 

"Fred stop I -" You didn't get to finish because Fred had pulled you into his chest and smashed his lips into yours. Taken back by the kiss you didn't kiss him back straight away but after a couple of seconds, you fell into the kiss and began to kiss back. Fred's hands went to the small of your back and pulled you even closer to him which meant he deepened the kiss. Your hands went straight to his hair but that didn't last long when Fred pulled back. "What was that for?" Fred didn't say a word, he only turned his head where he was smirking straight at Marty who was watching the two of you. 

"Perhaps that'll make him leave you alone." You rolled your eyes playfully at him, a small smile tugging on your lips. 

"(y/n)! Come on! Hurry up!" Harry grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the door but not before turning back to face Fred. "Kiss her in front of me again like that and I'll be the one chasing you with a frying pan." 

You and Harry now ran out to the hallway's hoping to be as silent as you could when you saw Draco and Snape talking. The pair of you hid behind one of the walls and began to listen to what they were saying. 

"Maybe I did hex that Bell girl. Maybe I didn't. What's it to you?" Draco spat. 

"I swore to protect you. I made the Unbreakable Vow -"

"I don't need protection. I was chosen for this! Out of all others. Me! And I won't fail him."

"You're afraid, Draco. You attempt to conceal it, but it's obvious. Let me assist you -"

"No! I was chosen. This is my moment!" Draco yelled at Snape one last time before storming off. 

You couldn't believe what you'd just heard. It was Draco this whole time. Harry was right, he was working for the Dark Lord and you couldn't save him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.1K 177 72
Charlotte Hodges finds herself in the middle of a love triangle. One of those boys being her red-headed best friend. Then one night she found him wai...
1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
108K 3.1K 107
❝ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪɴᴇ.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH [Y/N] AND OLIVER POTTER-BLAC...
96.3K 2.2K 36
Y/n Wood, sister of Oliver Wood, is a popular Gryffindor student with many friends at Hogwarts. Her life is going well as her bond with George Weasl...