Gabby 🔥🔥🔥🌊

By Carolina4240

Gabrielle Banks is the 19 years old girl from Detroit who take an online class for the business degree, got a... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
27

Fourteen

77 3 0
By Carolina4240

Gabby

I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up to get ready for work since it's the last day of work of the week. I still got run some errands tomorrow morning before I goes out on the date with Chris tomorrow. I went in the bathroom to do my hygrine as I took an 15 minutes shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom to my room.

I put the pad in my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my red PINK matching bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my work clothes. I put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself, grabs my black jacket since they said it's going to be kind of cool outside, turn my room and bathroom lights off and went to the kitchen as I took out things I need for breakfast which is the cinnamon raisin bagels and plain cream cheese.

As soon I put the bagels in the toaster oven, my phone starts ringing and it's was my mom calling me.

Phone Convo📞📱📱
Gabby🌺💫♒: Hello!
Brenda: Hey Gabrielle!
Gabby🌺 💫♒: Hey mom, what are you doing?
Brenda: I'm on my way to work, how about you baby?
Gabby🌺 💫♒: I'm getting ready for work, why?
Brenda: Your grandma is inviting us to church on Sunday and I wonder are you coming with us?
Gabby🌺 💫♒: Yeah, I don't have much to do anyway, so how is grandma?
Brenda: She doing alright!
Gabby🌺 💫♒: Alright mom, I don't want to waste your time because you got to go to work today.
Brenda: Alright, see you on Sunday Gabby.
Phone Convo over📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with my mom, I poured me some orange juice in the glass and start eating the warm breakfast. I ain't been to church in a while since I don't go to church as much as I used to heaven sent my grandma moved to Warren. I know it's at another county which is McCombs but at least she don't live out of state where we have to catch the plane to see her.

The last time I went to church was a couple of months ago which is around my aunt's birthday. I don't know if we having the family gathering at my grandma's house but I'll find out later if either my mom or Candace calls me. When I'm done eating breakfast, I went in the kitchen, clean out the saucers and rinsed out the glass, grabs my keys, turn the kitchen lights off and heads out of the door as I made sure that it's locked before I get in my car and heads to work.

Chris

I'm at home eating the bowl of cereal while I'm watching the reruns of "Living Single" on VH1 before I go to work today. Yes, I'm watching the real black TV shows where they don't go out in public and acting like teenagers like the majority of reality shows I seen.

I mean come on, half of them people on ratchet ass reality show is old enough to be anybody's parents and they still fighting over some high school bullshit. I'm like grow the hell up already, y'all too old to start beefing with people for the most stupidest reasons possible.

While I'm eating the cereal, I heard the door knocking and it's was Cotrez.
"Come in", I said as I take another bite of the berry cap'n crunch. He walked in the house with the bottle of water as he gave me an dap.
"What's up Chris", He said as he sat down on the loveseat.
"What's up Cotrez, how is your brother?", I asked as I got up, went to the kitchen and clean out the bowl before I get me the orange Gatorade.

" He doing alright, Lauren had to take him to school before she goes to work because his bus came about an hour late", He said. I'm glad I graduated from high school a few years back because I always hated when the school bus comes late. I'm not going to lie, I don't mind if they are about 10-15 minutes late but longer than that, hell no.

I did ride the school bus for a couple of years until I got my permit at the middle of my junior year when I started driving back and forth to school. Me and Contez continue talking until he brought up Gabby.
"What's up with you and Gabby?", He asked as he takes an sip of the water.
" We doing alright, I'm taking her to the movies tomorrow ", I said since I just met her a week ago.

" Oh, you taking her out on the date are you?", He asked.
"Yeah, to see some movies that about to come out tomorrow", I said since I'm going to get her around 5:30 PM tomorrow. I know my uncle going to wish me luck at work today because this going to be the first real date with the girl other than taking then out to the diner and take them to the hotel room to screw a whore as long I got condoms prepared.

We continue talking until he got up and get ready to leave because his uncle wants him at work in an hour. Yes, he works at the auto shop with his uncle and cousins. I'll be going to work in a couple of hours anyways since my uncle wants me there early today.

Candace

I had an business meeting with John at some coffee shop that I never been to before called " Motown Coffee Shop " (I made it up) which is turned out to be good. We just talking about where the money goes, where I want to have my salon at and so on. I picked the ones at Detroit Eastside because they got a lot of abandoned buildings over there especially the ones where it's used to be a strip club but close it down because the owner is spending the rest of his life in prison for murder.

Let me tell you, them Court system at Michigan don't play when's it's come to murder case especially a shitty parents who killed their kids over the petty shit like they have a little accident in their bed. I'm like what the hell, they are toddler, they suppose to have an bed wetting problems at that age especially when they are potty training.

The only way they don't get life in prison for murder is if they take an plead deal where they can spend at least 20 years in prison. I wish they can keep the same energy with pedophiles because there are some sick son of a bitches who goes around and raping little kids and shit.

If I was an judge, I give them sick bastard the same amount of time as murder since kids getting sexual abused is worst than murder. When I'm done with the lady's head, she gave me the money, told everybody bye and left the store as I put the $100 bills in the jar and start cleaning up my mess before I go in the back room for the lunch break.

Yes, it's almost time for me to take an lunch break which is I'm going stop by the Chinese restaurant to get me something to eat. After I clean up my mess, I put the broom away as I getting ready to say something.
"Alright Aunt Linda, I'll be back, I'm going to the Chinese food down the street", I said as I'm about to go to the back room to get my jacket and keys.
"Okay Candace", She said as she doing some white girl's hair.

I grabs my keys, put on my black jacket and heads out of the door since its should take no longer than 15-20 minutes to get my food.

10 minutes later

I'm at the Chinese restaurant waiting on my food which is I ordered myself some lo mein and orange chicken along with the can of Sprite.

While I'm waiting on my food, I heard the girl voice and it's was my childhood best friend Summer.
"Hey Candace", She said as I was shocked to see her since I ain't seen her since we graduated from high school a few years back when Gabby was in 9th grade.
" Hey Summer, long time no see", I said as I gave her an hug.

Summer was an neighborhood kid where we used to go out side and play until the street lights getting ready to come on. Not only we go outside and play, but we used to spend the night at each other house until middle school where she moved to the hood part of Detroit because of her parents money problems.

Even though she used to lived at the neighborhood where it's full of abandoned houses, shooting, prostitutes, drug dealers and so on, we still goes to the same middle and high school since I was there for her through thick and thin. 

Me and Summer continue talking for a few minutes until the Asian lady called me as I got up and get my food.
"Well, nice seeing you again Summer, so called me later", I said as I gave her the business card which is my phone number are in the back.
"Okay, tell Gabby I said hey", She said as she about to order her some food since she have been looking for an new job since she just moved back to Detroit a couple of days ago.

She have been stayed at Livonia for a year in the half with Kelly which is I never really liked her in the begin with. I wonder what's the real motive why Summer moved back to Detroit in the first place but I will find out tonight when I get home from work.

Gabby

After the fast day at work, I went to the mall for an couple of hours get me the outfits for an date tomorrow since I don't want to dress too sexy for Chris. 

I mean come on, I just met that fine ass guy a week ago and I'm not going to rush and give him my cookies since he has to earn it first. The only thing we didn't talk about is sex since I haven't told him that I'm an virgin yet and I'm not ready to tell him.

I don't know if he still wants me or just wants to get in my draws since I don't want to have kids out of the wedlock. As much I love kids but I want to wait until I'm married to have kids so that they won't have to worried about having the siblings by the different women's.

Now, I'm at home painting the black girl with the afro after I did my homework for a night. While I'm painting, my phone starts ringing and it's was Chris calling me.

Phone Convo 📞📱📱
Gabby🌺💫♒: Hello!
Chris: What's up Gabby!
Gabby🌺💫♒: Hey Chris, how is work so far?
Chris: It's turning out to be good so far, I'm on the lunch break right now, so how about you, what are you doing?
Gabby🌺💫♒: I'm painting right now, I just got off work a few hours ago.
Chris: Alright, I could talk to you a little bit longer but I got to get back to work.
Gabby🌺💫♒: Okay, I'll see you tomorrow night.
Phone Convo over📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with Chris since my first date with Chris is tomorrow, I go back and painting before I go in the bathroom and take an bubble bath for at least an few hours since I don't have to work tomorrow but got things to do before the date.

Unless Aunt Linda wants me to come to her salon to get my hair down hours before I go out on the date with Chris. I'll eat the strawberry cheesecake after I take an bubble bath since I'm staying up late tonight anyway.

Chris

I'm at home making the cujan pasta for dinner along with the breadsticks after I got off work an couple of hours ago since my uncle told me to go ahead and leave. My uncle gave me an day off tomorrow so that I can get ready for the date with Gabby.

I know Gabby still got shit to do in the morning like paying her bills and going to the salon to get her hair done hours before I get her like around noon or something. I don't know what she going to wear but I hope she don't wear anything too sexy especially it's mid-March and it's be cold as hell sometimes since I live in the Midwest.

When I'm done with the pasta since I let the breadsticks cool down some, I went to the living room, grabs the remote to see what's on TV until I get to MTV 2 which is "The Jamie Foxx Show" is on and start eating dinner for tonight before I go in the bathroom and take an shower including shaving my face.

I was going shaved this morning but my uncle wants me at work early and I don't want to be late. I'll do it tonight since it's was an slow day at work today especially when Tariq cut the 9 years old boy hair today.

At least I didn't see Tania today since she be trying to give me an blowjob but I don't want that gold digging bitch no more. In speaking of Tania, I heard that she got arrested for fraud earlier today on NBC 4 Detroit while I'm on break.

I'm not bullshitting, it's was 15 minutes before I called Gabby when it's happens since my uncle be having the TV on either NBC or WXYZ ABC 7 the majority of times since it's was the evening news. I'm glad she got arrested for fraud because I knew she just flat out lazy to get an job and make her own money.

Like my mom said, never date an gold diggers nor whores since I only screw them and keep it moving since I'm not going to sit there and be on some white knight simp shit. When I'm done eating, I went to the kitchen, clean up my mess, grabs the bottle of last orange Gatorade and went to the kitchen as sat back down for a couple of more hours before I go in the bathroom and do my nightly hygiene including shaving my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 272 79
Kaylin is 16 and in junior at West Charlotte High School. He just the normal teenager that don't do drugs, stealing cars or join the gang. Phylicia S...
19K 719 83
Meet Ryan! A friendless, outspoken, lonely girl who has been moved around all of her life, her mothers job makes it impossible for her to make any fr...
4.3K 156 13
juju watkins a 18 years old wbb player at USC falls in love with 23 years old nika muhl and decides to confess her feelings and despite their age dif...
122 10 9
18 year old Aaniyah Jones moves from Vegas to Atlanta to start a new life. She thinks that everything is gonna go smoothly but then she comes in cont...