Infinity (Fred Weasley x read...

By angelraeken

Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way... More

1 - Escape from Azkaban
2 - Home
3 - The Boggart
4 - The Grim
5 - Quidditch
6 - Hogsmeade
7 - Christmas
8 - Christmas night
9 - New term
10 - Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
11 - An Unexpected visitor
12 - Buckbeak
13 - The Quidditch final
14 - Sirius Black
15 - An explanation
16 - The end of fifth year
17 - The Burrow
18 - The Portkey
19 - The Quidditch World cup
20 - Returning to Hogwarts
21 - The Triwizard tournament
22 - The Goblet Of Fire
23 - Liar
24 - The Astronomy Tower
25 - The First Task
26 - The common room party
27 - Dance class
28 - The Yule Ball
29 - The Second Task
30 - Barty Crouch Jr
31 - The Third Task
32 - The end of Sixth Year
33 - Headquarters
34 - The Order of the Phoenix
35 - The Noble House of Black
36 - Prefects
37 - The Final Year
38 - Dolores Umbridge
39 - The Detention
40 - A new Keeper
41 - The Ministry and Hogwarts
42 - The Heir of Gryffindor
43 - The Hog's head
44 - The favour from Snape
45 - The Lion and the Serpent
46 - Fake boyfriend
47 - Dumbledore's Army
48 - Charms class
49 - The DA meeting
50 - Polyjuice potion and Nifflers
51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley
52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place
53 - The Knight bus home
54 - Snape's meeting
55 - The Outbreak at Azkaban
56 - The Patronus
57 - The New Head of Hogwarts
58 - The Hogwarts Heroes
59 - Weasley is our King
60 - The Department of Mysteries
61 - The loss of a father
62 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
63 - Professor Gryffindor
64 - The Slug Club
65 - The Necklace
66 - Uncle Lupin
67 - Ghosts
69 - Draco Malfoy
70 - Christmas at The Burrow
71 - The Second Brother
72 - Poison
73 - Sectumsempra
74 - The Fallen Professor
75 - The Eight Potters
76 - The Wedding
77 - The Thief
78 - Followed
79 - Godric's Hollow
80 - The Truth
81 - Malfoy Manor
82 - The dog and the Malfoy boy
83 - Hell at Hogwarts
84 - It's a long story
85 - The Tale of the Three Brothers
86 - The Deathly Hallows
87 - Aberforth Dumbledore
88 - Hope
89 - The Battle of Hogwarts
90 - Fred Weasley
91 - Love of my life
92 - 19 Years Later
INFINITY MEMES

68 - The box of memories

37.7K 1.2K 6.1K
By angelraeken

You didn't waste a second, you jumped up and tackled the boy into a hug. Oliver happily wrapped his arms around you, smiling into your hair. "I missed you, Ollie." You mumbled into his chest. Because you'd grown up in Hogwarts you'd known Oliver for a couple of years longer than you'd known the twins. Much like Snape, Oliver was like your diary, you could tell him anything and he wouldn't utter a word to anyone. Although Oliver was more likely to forget about what you'd say because his mind would be thinking about Quidditch the whole time you'd be talking, not that you minded. 

"I missed you too (y/n/n)." Oliver pulled back to look down at you. "I'm sorry for what happened with Sirius ... you know where your family too right? We'll always be here." 

"Thank you, Ollie." You smiled gratefully at him before leading him to sit at the Gryffindor table. 

"I thought you said you weren't coming?" Fred spoke as he ate, eyeing up Oliver. 

"Wouldn't miss the chance to see my favourite chaser would I?" Oliver gave him a smug grin. "Besides, I was lucky enough to meet Sirius and considering (y/n) is like a little sister to me, it's the least I could do." 

"Thank you." You looked at the four of them. "All of you ... so what's the plan now that you're all here?" 

"I say we go and have a butterbeer, catch up, you know?" George explained. "Then we'll stick around for the game tomorrow." 

"Speaking of the game ... where are you three sleeping?" You asked, turning to the boys. "I suppose we won't be going back to the shop ..." 

"Yeah well we were thinking ..." Oliver trailed off. 

"You lot aren't sleeping in my bed." You stared down all three of them. You'd decided that when there was a Hogsmeade trip or a Quidditch game on the weekend you'd stay at Hogwarts in your chamber next to McGonagall's room and travel back to see the twins the next day. The only bed you had was your own double bed and that wouldn't fit you and four boys and you weren't willing to try. 

"Then where are we gonna sleep?" Lee asked. 

"The floor." You replied. "I've got spare blankets and pillows, I'm taking the bed but you four can sleep on the floor."

"We've slept in the same bed before (y/n)," Fred smirked. "I'm sure we can share again." 

"You two have done what?" Oliver choked out as he ate. 

"They've shagged too -" George added.

"DON'T TELL HIM THAT!" Both you and Fred yelled. 

"WHEN?" Oliver glared at Fred. "IF SHE'S PREGNANT I WILL -" 

"For the last bloody time," You stared at Oliver. "I am not pregnant. It was months ago and look -" You gestured to your stomach. "nothing!" Oliver didn't care. He leant over the table and grabbed Fred's collar and pulled him closer to him so that they were now both face to face.

"If you have done anything and I mean anything that has made her uncomfortable or if you've got her pregnant or you've just been doing this for just a show then I will do worse than just kill you ..." Oliver muttered in a stern tone so only Fred could hear. "You know how much (y/n) means to me, she's like a sister to me so I won't hesitate to inflict harm onto you if you do anything to her." Oliver shoved him back and resumed his seat next to you. Smiling down at you as if nothing had ever happened. 

"So," Oliver started. "other than shagging one another what have you all been up to?" 

"Crying." You replied. 

"Brilliant," Oliver muttered now realising that was probably wasn't the best question to ask. "So, Ron," Oliver now turned his attention to Ron. "looking forward to playing keeper in the game tomorrow?"

"Not really." Ron shrugged. 

"(y/n) what have you done to them?" Oliver turned to you. 

"Me? What do you mean what have I done to them?" 

"They're supposed to be excited about the game!" He smiled. "Everyone loves Quidditch -" 

"Hermione doesn't." Harry interrupted. "Told us we get too attached to it -"

"You can never be too attached to Quidditch!" Oliver yelled. "Hermione, let me explain -" Hermione looked as if she wanted nothing more than Voldemort himself to come up and hex her but she was saved when Marty walked over. 

"Wood?" He called out. "Thought you grew out of education." Marty sneered down at the boy.

Oliver took Quidditch very seriously, there was no secret about that. He often made enemies on the Quidditch pitch, it was often the Slytherin players he'd make enemies with but Marty was different. Marty was a cocky, flirty guy but he was confident and witty which only added to his annoyance according to Oliver. At first, Oliver didn't mind the boy but one day Marty made a comment about you which set Oliver over the edge. It was your first game as Chaser and during the game, one of the older girls threw you the Quaffle but you missed. Marty then told Oliver you were a useless chaser and he laughed but you heard every word. 

At the end of the game, Oliver didn't waste a second before walking over to Marty and punching him square in the jaw. That day Oliver had made an enemy for life. Marty fought back and landed Oliver a split lip and a bruised face but Marty ended up with a black eye and a split open cheek along with many bruises on his face. You were crying in the changing rooms when Oliver found you, you told him that you were giving up but he wouldn't let you. Oliver had faith in you when no one else did and for that, you vowed to do him proud every time you stepped onto that Quidditch pitch.

"Could say the same about you Jefferson." Oliver turned around and stood up. Marty may have been tall but so was Oliver. Marty looked Oliver up and down before talking again. 

"What are you doing here Wood? Here to try and help the Gryffindor's actually win again?" 

Oliver gave the boy a fake chuckle. "Do you remember who won the last cup? And who won before that -"

"You still lost to us -" 

"Because of a pathetic Dementor!" Oliver shot back. Marty now turned away from Oliver and turned his attention to you. 

"You coming to the staff table (y/n)?" 

"No, I'm staying here -" 

"But you're a member of staff, this is the student table." 

"I'm aware." You turned to look at him. "But I'm staying here." 

"But (y/n) I need to ask you something -" Marty was cut off by a familiar dull voice. 

"Is there something bothering you Miss Gryffindor?" Snape had now appeared behind you, eyeing Oliver and Marty who were still facing one another. 

"No Professor, she's fine -" Marty tried to answer for you but Snape cut him off with a glare. 

"Mr Jefferson I think you'll find that Miss Gryffindor can speak for herself." 

"Thank you, Sir, Jefferson was just leaving." Marty took the hint. He backed down, glaring at Oliver as he left.

"Gryffindor," Snape was walking off as he spoke. "meet me in my office after dinner." He didn't wait for an answer as he left, walking over to the table with all the Professors. 

"What was that all about?" Lee asked. 

"Marty Jefferson," Oliver huffed as he sat down. "pathetic excuse of a player. Gave him a black eye after (y/n)'s first game." 

"I love you Oliver Wood." Fred smiled at the boy. "He's a pain." 

"He's done nothing to you, Fred -" 

"Made him jealous," George added. 

"I was not jealous! He's just an annoying prat who thinks he owns the place and can have anything he wants." 

"He said (y/n) was a useless chaser during her first game." Oliver now turned his head to stare at Marty who always acted so charming around the Professors. "Gave the git a black eye for that. If he dares speaks to you like that again (y/n) -" 

"Thank you Oliver but I can take care of myself, you made sure of that." The two of you smiled thinking back to the days where Oliver taught you a few spells and how to defend yourself from unwanted attention so he knew that you'd be safe even when he wasn't around. 

"I meant with Snape," Lee now brought you back to reality. "why does he want to see you?" 

"I dunno, I guess because I haven't seen him that much since I started teaching." 

"So you're saying Snape wants a catch-up?" Fred raised his brows. 

"Perhaps, he's still human you know." 

"A bloody annoying one." 

"Just because he doesn't like you -" 

"Just because he favourites you -" 

"He does not!" 

"Yes, he does!" 

"You two argue like a married couple." Lee laughed at your and Fred's bickering. 

Due to Snape needing to see you the four of you were unable to go out for a butterbeer and because Oliver had to be back for training the second the game ended but the boys were still going to head to your room and drink whilst they waited for you to return. Now you were walking down the dim corridors of Hogwarts about to enter Snape's office. He was no longer stationed in the Potions room but now in Umbridge's old Defence Against the Dark Arts office. And if you were honest, you were rather interested to see how he'd redecorated the office due to the walls being covered in bright pink and cats before he'd moved in. 

"You needed to see me, Snape?" You asked, pushing the door open slightly. Upon entering the office you noted that it was no longer pink. The walls were now a dark green colour with small snakes painted along the top and bottom of the walls. Very Slytherin you thought to yourself.

"You're probably tired of gifts but I found something that may take your eye." Snape was sat at his desk and pointed to a black box that was on his desk. You walked over to it and pulled off the lid without thinking. Looking inside was a box full of items that belonged to be Sirius and the rest of the Marauders.

"Where did you get all this?" 

"Half of it was confiscated by your mother." Snape's face stayed the same as he spoke. "She kept it all these years and now it seems only fitting that you should have it." 

You pulled out a few photos of Sirius, Remus and James, admiring them. There was even a few of him and Lily. You then pulled out a rather large set of records. "Why would McGonagall take these?" You asked. 

"Black and Lupin wouldn't stop playing music all through the halls at night. The two of them would dance and scream down the hallway's, waking up the whole of Hogwarts." You laughed at Snape's answer, that was something you could definitely see the two do. 

"Well, what about this?" You pulled out a worn-out Snitch. "Sirius didn't play Quidditch -" 

"Your uncle Potter did." Snape looked at you as he spoke. "Black stole it off Potter and threw it at my head turning our Transfiguration lesson." 

"Why?" 

"His reason was 'because he felt like it'." 

"You all sound like great friends." You cracked a small smile knowing that wasn't true.

"Oh yes, we adored one another." Snape rolled his eyes and went back to looking through papers. 

The box was full of wonderful things, it even included a bottle of Sirius's cologne which according to Snape was taken from him because he tried to suffocate Peter with it after he accidentally pushed him down one of the moving staircases. If you were honest you were rather upset that Sirius was never successful in suffocating Peter that day, perhaps if he was you'd still have him in your life.

"Thank you." You smiled at Snape, still going through the box. "Why give this to me?" 

Snape huffed before answering. "Black is dead and I'm sorry for what happened." You were taken back with his answer but let him continue. "You deserved more time with but I'm afraid that's the closest thing to time I can give you." A smile formed on your face at his words. 

"Thank you, Severus." You picked up the box and headed back to the door. "I owe you -" 

"Then let Slytherin win -" 

"I'm afraid the Gryffindor team is too good to let that happen!" You smiled at him as you left. A small smile tugged on Snape's lips but he wouldn't let it show as you walked out the door. It was the least you deserved from him. Snape would never admit it but he had a soft side for certain students, you and Draco being the prime examples of that.

One thing you didn't realise when you took the box out of his office was a letter hidden at the bottom of the box. A letter from the past.

You walked back into your room, later than you had planned to see George, Lee and Oliver all piled onto your bed. George had Lee's head tucked under his left arm as the two slept. Lee was sleeping at an angle meaning Oliver was half on the bed, nearly falling out whereas Fred was laying down in the spare pillows and blankets you'd given them before you went to see Snape. 

"I tried to tell them," Fred smirked, noticing your presence. "They never pay any attention to me." 

"Can't imagine why." You teased. 

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothin' Freddie." You walked further into the room, placing the box of items Snape had given you. 

"What's that?" Fred asked, sitting up now interesting in what you were carrying. You smiled down at the box and handed it to him before making your way over to your bathroom to get changed. 

"Snape gave them to me, I plan to give Harry a few things like the Snitch and those photos of James and Lily."

"Why'd he give you them?" 

"He isn't the worst man alive Fred, he does a soft side at times. I guess where he's known me all my life he felt pity upon me after losing Sirius. Besides, there's no point in keeping all of that hidden away when either I or Harry might as well have it." You left Fred to go through the box as you changed into your nightwear which still mainly consisted of Fred's jumper. 

Due to George, Lee and Oliver stealing your bed you ended up setting up some pillows and a blanket next to Fred whilst he was still going through your Dad's things. 

"We should play some of these." Fred held up the records. "I'll get you something to play it on." 

"You don't need to Freddie I'm sure there's something around the castle I could use -" 

"How many times have I told you?" Fred took his eyes off the box and turned to you. "I can afford to buy these things for you now so I'm gonna get them. Look how much you've done for me and George, not to mention how much you've done for Mum and Dad."

"I can't convince you otherwise, can I?" You raised your brows, a small smile on your face.

"Nope." Fred popped the 'e' as he mirrored your expression. Fred shifted slightly so he could put the box aside before turning back to you. The two of you lay there just looking at one another before Fred broke the silence. "You should sleep, Oliver'll be full of energy tomorrow and I know you can bearly deal with him on a good day when it comes to Quidditch so you best sleep." 

You laughed at Fred's words but he was right. "Goodnight Freddie." You leaned closer to him and kissed his cheek before turning around to sleep. With your back facing him Fred took his chance and lent over you slightly so he could place a kiss on your bare shoulder which was exposed due to his jumper sliding off your body slightly. 

"G'night (y/n/n)" Fred whispered in your ear, placing another kiss under your ear before he pulled back and fell asleep beside you. 

Every time you'd fallen asleep with Fred the two of you had been embraced in one another arms even before Fred started to obviously flirt with you but this time was different, with Oliver sleeping just a mere few inches from you and Fred the pair of you knew that if he woke up and saw the two of you that close he'd probably try and skin Fred alive and turn him into a Quaffle. 

However, when Oliver awoke he looked down to see you and Fred laying down on the floor beside the bed, at first he smiled to himself then he saw that Fred's arm was draped over your waist. He'd clearly rolled over in the night and ended up in that position but Oliver was having none of it. 

Oliver threw one of the pillows down at Fred causing the red-head to jolt awake. "What the bloody hell was that for?" Fred blinked at Oliver. 

"Get your arm off her! Look how close it is to her ars -" 

"Don't finish that sentence Wood." You muttered out, waking up after hearing Fred yell. 

"What's going on?" Lee asked, sitting up from his position on the bed next to George. 

"Oliver's trying to kill Fred." You replied. 

"Oi Oliver leave off! If anyone's gonna kill him it'll be me." Lee now joined in a threw a pillow at a half-awake Fred. 

"Lee, have I ever told you how much I hate you at times?" Fred groaned, sitting up to look at the two of them.

"Shut up Freddrick, you love me." 

---

It was now Saturday which meant it was the day Gryffindor played Slytherin. It also meant that it was Harry's first game as Captain. You had hope for him, after all, he'd been playing for far longer than anyone else on the team and you were still at Hogwarts if he needed your help. 

Oliver had managed to sneak off and give Harry a small pep talk, not that he needed it. Meanwhile you, Fred, George and Lee were making your way to to the stand where the teachers all sat to watch the game. Although you did wish they'd play the games in the summer a little more as the current weather was heavy snow.

"Glad we aren't playing in this," George said as you all took your seats in the commentator box. Despite Lee no longer being a student he was allowed to commentate for today's game which he was slightly too over-excited for.

"Hello everyone guess who's back?" Lee yelled in the microphone. "Yes that's right your favourite commentator is back for one game only, I know I wish I could go every game but McGonagall won't let me so you have her to blame. Make sure you use lots of Weasley products in her lessons as revenge -" 

"JORDAN!" McGonagall spoke through gritted teeth. 

"Sorry Professor and they're off!" Lee smiled, watching the game. "And Slytherin has the ball, more specifically the Slytherin chaser Urquhart, he flies past all three Gryffindor chasers, he's one on one with the keeper ... SAVE IT RON!" Lee yelled and sure enough, Ron had saved it. 

Cheers erupted from the Gryffindor end and Harry had the biggest smile on his face at what he'd just seen. "And Ginny Weasley had the Quaflle, both her and Ron being the siblings of the famous beaters Fred and George Weasley who unfortunately I befriended many years ago -" 

"OI!" The twins yelled at Lee. 

"What?" Lee looked offended at their outburst. "Sometimes you two drive me insane, I'm lucky I've got (y/n) here to keep me sane -"

"JORDAN THE GAME!" McGonagall yelled. 

"Sorry Professor just gotta keep the twins on their level ... Ginny Weasley is now heading towards the Slytherin goal ... SHE SCORES! TEN POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!" 

Gryffindor was now leading sixty to zero with Ginny scoring four of those six goals. Despite Gryffindor winning you still wanted the game to end rather fast. You were nervous for Harry when he and the Slytherin Seeker both dived for the Snitch at the same time. You just wanted Harry to win his first game as Captain. 

"Both Potter and Harper have seen the Snitch!" Lee yelled. Harry sped off after Harper but the Slytherin seeker was closer to the Snitch. 

"Bloody hell I can't watch." You turned away. Harry had only missed the Snitch once when you played Hufflepuff in your fifth year so you had hope for the boy but it still puts you on edge. You were about to ask Fred what was happening but Lee's voice answered that for you. 

"HE'S DONE IT! HARRY POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SNITCH!"  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 0 15
harry potter x fem. reader prisoner of azkaban - deathly hallows <3 ALL OF THE CHARACTERS (APART FROM Y/N) AND THE STORYLINE BELONG TO J.K.R (I DO NO...
3.1K 101 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
22.8K 885 47
❝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬...
1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...