My best friend is an Autobot...

By tfp-fanfiction

Sideswipe is rebellious, arrogant, energetic and a true trouble maker. The complete opposite of the 19 year o... More

Holoforms
Chapter 1. The beginning
Chapter 2. Fuzz
Chapter 3. Just a chat
Chapter 4. A busy day
Chapter 5. The brig
Chapter 6. Secrets and lies
Chapter 7. Boring stuff
Chapter 8. I am not ashamed
Chapter 9. Can I borrow some money?
Chapter 10. Please get your act together
Chapter 11. I'd like it if you get up now
Chapter 12. You interupted me
Chapter 13. Wrong
Chapter 14. Making up
Chapter 15. Dirty
Chapter 16. News
Chapter 18. She was damn right
Chapter 19. Chatting
Chapter 20. A stupid idea
Chapter 21. Suspicious
Chapter 22. Sad
Chapter 23. We aren't spying
Chapter 24. Set up
Chapter 25. Mad
Chapter 26. Bickering
Chapter 27. A trap
Chapter 28. Short in cash
Chapter 29. Ruined... again
Chapter 30. Vanished in thin air
Chapter 31. You're not leaving without me
Chapter 32. Stolen
Chapter 33. Second attempt
Chapter 34. Mad
Chapter 35. Package
Chapter 36. Miami
Chapter 37. Surprised
Chapter 38. Swearing
Chapter 39. Old habits
Chapter 40. Attention
Chapter 41. I'll find her
Chapter 42. Kidney
Chapter 43. Discharged
Chapter 44. Grumpy
Chapter 45. Mistake
Chapter 46. Recovering
Chapter 47. New rookies
Chapter 48. Nothing to he upset about
Chapter 49. Fighting
Chapter 50. Couple
Chapter 51. Excitement
Chapter 52. Cold water
Chapter 53. No duties
Chapter 54. Moving in
Chapter 55. Drunk and angry
Chapter 56. Basics
Chapter 57. Something off
Chapter 58. Threats
Chapter 59. First time
Chapter 60. Truth
Chapter 61. Stepping up
Chapter 62. Twin
Chapter 63. Vision

Chapter 17. Be carefull

220 15 3
By tfp-fanfiction

Why did she have to hang around that human so much? I was pissed off about that, not because she's neglecting me, but because someone loved her. It sounded ridiculous, why do I not want anyone to love her? I sat down on my hood. I wish I could lock her up and make sure no one will ever touch her. Just the thought of that human touching her disgusted me. I doubted he had done that because she's really slow in a relationship. She's shy and she doesn't like to rush. She doesn't want to get laid in order to feel loved. A smile formed on my lips as she smiled. I think my brother will like her too. How can he not like her? I am a complete jackass for hurting her so much but gosh, she makes me feel so good. The way she talks and looks at me. She really does care and I slowly started to realize that.

She turned around walking off. 'Hey, Siders,' she greeted while passing. I got up and sprinted after her. 'Are you busy today? Because if you're not, perhaps we can eat pizza tonight? Maybe at your place?' I asked. She halted and I bumped right into her. 'I want to see your home,' I added. She sighed softly and seemed to hesitate. 'We can make it fun... perhaps I can stay over?' I asked. She still wasn't convinced. 'Please?'
'Alright, fine, but I do need to take care of a few things then,' she said. 'Like what?' She waved her hand in order to dismiss it and walked off. I rubbed the back of my head. I got pushed from behind and fell on my knees. 'Watch it, asshole.' I glared at the soldier and crawled back on my feet.

I caught up with Skylla later. She was doing some paperwork in Lennox's office. 'Hey...' I shut the door and sat down in front of her. She glanced at me. 'Are you mad at me? I feel like you're mad and I don't know what I did wrong,' I said. 'You've been avoiding me and I can name a few other things but I don't want to argue. Listen, I can't tonight. Maybe another time?'

'It's because of me, is it?'

'No, I already told Markus I would hang out with him. I tried to change the appointment but he got annoyed. You're my guardian and he's my boyfriend. Can you accept we are a thing?' I sighed and looked down at my lap. 'I can try but... I don't like it.' I sat back. 'And I am not going to pretend I don't.' I folded my hands over my tummy. 'Than stay away from him.' I raised a brow. 'Do I need to remind you hit pushed you into the floor?' I mocked. 'Do I need you remind you that Stacy is using you for sex?'

I sat and cleared my throat. 'It's not about her and you know that,' I snapped. 'She's not gonna call, Sideswipe. She dumped your ass,' I mocked. 'You don't know that, Skylla. You don't know a damn thing,' I snapped. 'Yeah, sure I don't. I am a girl, Sideswipe. I have seen these type of girls, I've seen many broken hearts and she will hurt you if you're going to continue this.'

'Than what do girls like according to you?! I mean, you just said you know it all so well,' I spat. 'You're looking for something temporarily. Don't you want love?' I asked. 'I don't need a girl,' I mocked. 'No?'
I glared at her. 'Whatever, I am not going to stir up dust.' I got up. 'You can better hang out with me than with that human. I thought we were going to eat pizza and watch movies all night, but apparently Markus is more fun to hang out with,' I scowled. She stared at me. 'Sideswipe, hey...' she got up and blocked my way. She embraced me and all I could was stand there and wrap my arms around her slim waist. She wasn't letting go of me anymore either. 'Skylla, are you going to hold onto me forever?' I whispered near her neck. She sighed, 'perhaps.'

I raised a brow and looked down at her. 'You wanna talk about?' She shook her head. 'No,' she mumbled. I let her hug me for ten minutes. 'Alright, I need to pee so perhaps you'd like to release me now?' She stepped back. 'I am angry.' I raised a brow. 'You are?' She nodded and sat back down. 'You don't eye angry,' I said, pointing at her. 'Why do guys suck?'

'Are we talking about me or...?'

'No and yes,' she muttered. 'You're mad because I gave you a cold shoulder and I am annoying the hell out of you but who else is an act?' I sat back down. 'Didn't you need to pee?' She scoffed. 'I can keep it up for five more minutes, come on! Talk to me I love gossips,' I said. 'I think you're the worst guy I can talk to right now,' she said. 'Ah, it's about Markus? Isn't it?' I chuckled and smirked. 'Yeah, he's rude,' I sighed. 'Towards you?' She shook her head. 'Towards you.'

I rolled my eyes and sat back down. 'Sweetspark, we already knew that,' I mocked. 'No, you don't understand. He wants to hurt you.' I raised a brow. 'Hurt me? Like what? Shoot me?' I scoffed. She nodded slightly while drawing some circles on the table. A silence fell and she grasped my hands. 'Please, be careful.' I gave a small nod and looked down at the table. She squeezed my hands. 'Anyway, I can better go.' I got up and smoother my shirt down. 'See you around,' I mumbled and walked up to the door. I am a jerk sometimes, I hate to admit it but I don't hurt people on purpose. I just hate authority.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 233 28
Hart is a soldier stationed with NEST. She is just like any other soldier, or so everyone thinks. Sideswipe confides in her about his twin, one bots...
9.4K 755 41
One year passed after Sunstreaker got executed for his crimes. Skylar never got over the death of the psychopath she started to care about. Her happi...
72.2K 2.3K 43
Nichole James has been medically discharged from the Marine Corps. She was in a ambush overseas. She is a heartless, ruthless killer. She is a soulle...
9K 450 17
| |"Don't you listen?! This will never be over!"| | | |"I love you beyond the reaches of reality, darling."| | Two years after the Battle of Mission...