𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

1.9

10K 331 100
By etheralxjnk

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste had been occupied pretty much the whole time in Hogwarts especially with Quidditch practices filling up her schedule most of the time. She felt herself enjoying every single moment of it though since she spent most of her time with Harry, Ron and the twins. Hermione tries not to talk to her since she wanted to stay 'mad' but really couldn't as a week after the broomstick incident Hermione came to her and started ranting to her about everything and all her worries which Celeste just let be after two full days of it.

Now they were in Charms class and Professor Flitwick was explaining some levitation spell for them to know. Celeste was seated next to Hermione and Ron.

The professor had divided them into pairs and Celeste luckily got to be with Harry while Ron, unfortunately for him had to be with Hermione.

"Swish and Flick!" Professor Flitwick explained and Celeste nodded as she let Harry try to do it first but a light burst came out from his wand and he frowned before the two laughed it off.

"Wingardium Leviosa" Celeste says it softly and the feather levitated up following her wand, she and Harry exchanged smiles and Professor Flitwick clapped his hands.

"Very good! Ms.Potter Did it! Every one see here!" Professor Flitwick cheered and everyone turned to her.

"How did you do it?!" Ron moaned before going back to his feather.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Ron yelled and started flapping his arm and basically jabbed the air with his wand in frustration.

"Stop! Stop You're doing it all wrong!" Hermione exclaims "You're going to poke someone's eyes out!"

"It's Wingardium Levi-o-sa" Hermione says properly "Not Wingardium LeviosAAA"

"Well you do it then, if you're so clever!" Ron says and Hermione turned to her feather and rolled her sleeves up.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" She says and the feather floated up and she looked at Ron with a 'I told you so', if Ron wasn't already frustrated he was now.

"Oh Goody! Look here everyone! Ms.Granger was able to do it as well!" He squeaked.

By the end of class Harry and Celeste heard Ron ranting all about Hermione.

"No wonder she's got no friends!" Ron moaned "She's a nightmare honestly!"

Hermione bumped past Ron hiding her face and both Celeste and Harry caught a glimpse of her crying face. Celeste quickly grew mad as she didn't want Hermione to cry.

"I think she heard you" Harry says to Ron.

"You think?! You boys better apologize" Celeste growled and quickly tried to catch up with Hermione.

"MIONE!" Celeste called over the chatters of students in the hall and she went over to find the girl crying in the girl's bathroom.

"Mione" Celeste whispers and quickly goes over to the bushy haired girl's side.

"I don't understand why they would hate me so much! I have no friends!" Hermione sobbed.

"Mione, I'm your friend" Celeste says back and 'oomph'ed as Hermione grabbed the girl into a hug.

"I know but I don't want them to despise me like that" Hermione cried and Celeste just rubbed her back softly and tried to comfort her as much as she could since she knew she couldn't really talk her into thinking they don't hate her but truth be told, Ron absolutely despises her.

Celeste and Hermione missed the next class, which turned out to be History of Magic. Celeste could just read about it in her spare time.

Hermione forced Celeste to go to the feast as she didn't want her to miss eating much to Celeste's protest.

Celeste had gone to the hall and her clothes were quite disheveled as Hermione was clutching it so tightly, her shoulder was also quite wet as it was used as a sort of pillow by Hermione.

She trudged to the Gryffindor table earning multiple confused looks at her state.

"Where have you been Potter?! Went to be a pipes mechanic is it?" Celeste heard Draco laugh with Crabbe and Goyle but she just told them off and sat next to Harry.

"What happened to you?" Harry asked while drinking his goblet of pumpkin juice.

"You lot have got to apologize, Hermione's been cooped up in the toilet and even missed a class!" Celeste complains and Ron scoffed with his mouth full of chicken.

"Apologize?! For what? Telling her what she really is? The nerve of that girl to even try and stop us from doing fun things" Ron rambled and Harry just looked at Celeste.

"She's been really upset, she doesn't let anyone near her except for me and look what happened" Celeste says and motions to her clothing before stuffing her face with food.

"I don't even know why you comfort her Leste, she's been nothing but plain right evil to us! Almost ratted us out to Percy" Ron sneered and Celeste flicked his forehead.

"It's because she has feelings too Ronald! We're also friends and I'm her only one!" Celeste scolded before putting another piece of sliced pork chop in her mouth.

Ron muttered angrily under his breath and Harry just sighed at the two of them. His eyes darted around the table and saw the twins looking at Celeste quite worrriedly as she wasn't talking as much as she would these past few months.

"Hey boy Potter, what's wrong with Morphy?" Fred asked Harry and he looked at Fred like he was crazy.

"Morphy?" Harry asked confused as to why they called his cousin that.

'It's beca-" George was about to say but Fred elbowed his side causing an 'oomph'

"It's an inside joke nickname" Fred explained glaring at George who realized that Celeste haven't told Harry and Ron about her abilities.

"She was basically a tissue for Hermione after Ron made her cry, now she's mad at us too for not apologizing, I think she's tired" Harry says and the two twins looked at each-other and back at Harry.

"Okay then, mate. Just make sure she doesn't keep acting all quiet. It's a tad bit strange for us to see the devil not doing her work" George says and Harry nodded laughing a bit.

"Come on, Speak!" Ron's voice caught Harry off and he saw the red-head throwing pieces of rice at the girl while whining.

"Don't be mad at me! It isn't even technically my fault that she went crying!" Ron says as he kept throwing rice at the girl until she threw a spoonful of mashed potatoes at him causing Ron's face to be covered with it and he gasped offensivley at the girl.

"How dare you!" He exclaimed and was about to grab some beans when the Great Hall door busted open and in come Professor Quirrell, all sweaty and a frightened face was plastered onto his face.

"TROLL! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!" He cried as he reached to Deumbledore's chair "I thought you ought you wanted to know"

The man's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he dropped down in a dead faint causing Celeste to almost giggle before she realized that the troll might come after Hermione and her face paled.

Everyone started to scream crazily and Dumbledore had to send several fire crackers from his wand to get everyone's attention.

"Prefects!" He bellowed "lead your houses to the dormitories immediately!"

"Follow me! Stick together, first years! No need to fear the troll if you follow my orders! Stay close behind me, now. Make way, first years coming through! Excuse me, I'm a prefect!" Percy says and everyone turned to follow him except for Celeste.

"Aren't the Slytherin dorms IN THE DUNGEON?!" Celeste asked bewildered as they got out of the Great Hall.

She decided to part ways from Harry and Ron.

"BLOODY HELL! where are yoU going there's a troll!" Ron screeched as he saw Celeste going away but she ignored him and followed the Hufflepuffs.

"Hermione- she doesn't know about the troll!" Harry says tugging on Ron and he groaned.

"Fine!" Ron snapped "But Percy better not catch us!"

The two boys quickly tried to catch up with the girl but they heard footsteps and hid behind the griffin statue.

"Percy" Ron squeaked but when they turned the corner it wasn't Percy, but Snape.

"What is he doing here?!" Harry hissed "Shouldn't he be down in the dungeons with the other teachers?!"

"How did Leste even manage to get past him?!" Ron asked bewildered.

"He's heading for the third floor," Harry said, but Ron held up his hand.

"Can you smell something?"

The two boys smelled something foul and they turned the corner to see the troll there caryying something like a bludger bat.

Celeste was there looking carefully and Ron grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him and Harry.

'Look, I don't know how you managed to evade Snape but that right there is troll if you couldn't see" Ron whispered angrily at her and she turned to glance at him.

"I have eyes thank you very much but that thing is headed to the girl's bathroom!" Celeste whispered hastily. "That's where Hermione is at!"

"She doesn't know about the troll" She shrieked.

The three of the students quickly ran to the bathroom when they heard an ear-piercing scream and they could see Celeste's face paled.

"HERMIONE" She cried and ran inside much to Ron and Harry's protest.

The three saw the troll, as ugly as it could be towering over everything, standing 10 feet tall with ears flapping around. His disgruntled voice raising as he smashed the sinks by the walls, he started approaching a figure, Hermione who was up against the wall with her eyes wide in terror.

"OY' YOU SLIMY OAF!" Celeste screams and both Harry and Ron ran to the other side to try and save Hermione.

"YOU BETTER NOT MESS WITH HER!" She yelled and the troll turned to her and neared her. Harry turned and saw that she had no place to escape so he garnered all his confidence and jumped on the troll's back, his arms fastening around it's neck.

Although the troll can probably feel the small boy hanging for his neck, he could DEFINITELY feel it when Harry shoved his wand up into it's right nostril causing both Ron and Celeste to groan in disgust.

Celeste saw how the troll was swinging back and forth with Harry holding on for dear life so she took out her wand.

"CONFUNDO!" She shrieked and a jet of light streaked and hit the troll straight at it's face as it's eyes became lopsided and it swayed around in confusion.

"RON USE A SPELL!" Celeste says as Hermione dropped down in fright.

"WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!" Ron said the first spell that came into mind and the troll's club flew up from the troll's grasp and levitated above it's head and it dropped on it's head, giving out a horrible crack and the troll swayed before falling down.

Harry got down onto his feet and Celeste ran after Hermione and cupped her face before hugging her.

"Mione, you bloody idiot you could've gotten killed" Celeste shrieked.

"I-Is it dead?" Hermione's small meek voice asked as all the kids turned to troll who lied down in a fatal-like position.

"I don't think so," said Harry, I think it's just been knocked out.

He bent down and pulled his wand out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

"Urgh -- troll boogers." He wiped it on the troll's trousers.

"You're bloody disgusting for sticking your wand up that troll's nostril you know that right" Celeste says and everyone except Hermione let out small laugh.

A sudden slamming and loud footsteps made the three of them look up. They hadn't realized what a racket they had been making, but of course, someone downstairs must have heard the crashes and the troll's roars. A moment later, Professor McGonagall had come bursting into the room, closely followed by Snape, with Quirrell bringing up the rear. Quirrell took one look at the troll, let out a faint whimper, and sat quickly down on a toilet, clutching his heart.

Snape bent over the troll. Professor McGonagall was looking at Ron, Celeste and Harry. Harry and Celeste had never seen her look so angry. Her lips were white.

"What on earth were you thinking?!' She shrieked looking at the kids and the three of them looked at each-other and both Celeste and Ron looked at the wands that were still in their hand.

"You could've been killed! Why weren't you in your dorms?!" She asked in pure fury and Celeste put her head down with a frown.

"Please Professor, they were looking for me" Hermione finally spoke up and Professor McGonagall's head snapped to her and she realized that Hermione was there too.

"I went looking for the troll- because- you know- I thought I could defeat it because I read all about them" Hermione voiced out.

"If they hadn't found me, I'd be dead now. Harry stuck his wand up its nose, Celeste confused it then Ron knocked it out with its own club. They didn't have time to come and fetch anyone. It was about to finish me off when they arrived." She said softly and Celeste had to pretend that the story wasn't new to her.

"Well -- in that case..." said Professor McGonagall, staring at the three of them, "Miss Granger, you foolish girl, how could you think of tackling a mountain troll on your own?"

Celeste's jaw dropped, never once in her life had she thought that Hermione would break rules and lie in front of the teachers.

"Miss Granger, five points will be taken from Gryffindor for this," said Professor McGonagall. "I'm very disappointed in you. If you're not hurt at all, you'd better get off to Gryffindor tower. Students are finishing the feast in their houses."

Hermione trudged out of the bathroom and Celeste leaned onto Harry and Ron as she felt particularly nauseous as she ate so much at dinner and not even 30 minutes later she was dealing with a full on mountain troll.

"Well, I still say you were lucky, but not many first years could have taken on a full-grown mountain troll. You each win Gryffindor five points. Professor Dumbledore will be informed of this. You may go." Professor McGonagall says

The three of them quickly ran off and got up the fleet of stairs with Celeste's arm wrapped around Harry's.

"I'd say we're pretty bad arse" Celeste grinned and the two boys looked at her in shock.

"That was bloody terrifying, if it wasn't for her we wouldn't need to worry so much!" Ron says "We saved her"

"Well she wouldn't need saving if you didn't make her cry" Harry notes and Ron sighed in defeat.

"Well come on then, we didn't get any dessert and if it runs out in the common room I can use my treacle fudge stockpile and eat in your room" Celeste says dragging the two up.

They reached the Fat Lady and said the password before going in and seeing everyone there still having some of the food, in the corner there was Hermione standing there shy and quite awkwardly before she approached the three,

"Thanks"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557 3 18
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ 𝐓𝐡...
185K 5.7K 35
-𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝑂𝑟 -𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗼�...
27.7K 732 26
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭...
1.4M 58.9K 41
"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴘᴀ?", ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀ...