THE VISION THIEF - D. MALFOY

By riddikulus-

The second wizarding war ended a few months ago. Emma Ashwood, hidden from the wizarding world for nearly 16... More

CHARACTERS
1. an unexpected guest
2. the truth
3. diagon alley
4. the blonde boy
5. slytherin
6. expect the unexpected
7. duels
8. firewhiskey
9. trust no one
10. surprise!
11. losing control
12. hogsmeade
13. the silver dagger
14. the resoration
15. secrets
16. halloween
17. captured
18. power trip
19. another trip to the hospital wing
20. astrid
21. poison
22. cold hands and tears
23. as time stands still
24. you were right
25. fist fight
26. bloody knuckles
27. visions
28. fights with the ferret
29. the letter
30. astoria greengrass
31. travels
32. new york city
34. cruel games
35. potter and weaslebee
36. the magical congress
37. escape of the death eaters
38. umbrellas
39. room 323
40. Leo
41. sleep walking
42. the dress
43. a date with malfoy
44. caught off gaurd
45. the walking time-bomb
46. rage
47. trouble
48. broken glass
49. dittany
50. next time
51. the invisibility cloak
52. warehouse no. 100
53. burning sky
54. the weapon
55. lights out
56. what the darkness does
57. snowfall
58. jealousy, blood, and anger
59. hogsmeade
60. room invasion
61. meaningless
62. the slug club
63. the jealous games
64. dancing with an angel, and punching the devil
IMPORTANT!!

33. serena snow

250 9 2
By riddikulus-

"It's really nice to meet you, you have a beautiful office," I say politely as I gesture to the surrounding area. "Thank you dear, it's my favorite room in this building of course," She smiles, before turning to Malfoy. 

"And you must be Mr. Malfoy," she says. 

He nods. "I've heard many things about you. I even went to school with you grandfather," she says. "You- you did?" He asks nervously. She smirks and nods her head. "He was quite the character. But don't worry. I don't judge based off of family members," she says, her smirk growing. My jaw drops and I quickly cover the look of amusement on my face. 

"I went to school with your aunt as well. We were both in Gryffindor. She's one of my dearest friends," she smiles. "I see the house pride followed you here," I say as I grin, pointing at one of the large lion statues. 

"You're a smart girl," She smiles. 

A sudden yawn takes over my body, and I can't help it as a wave of exhaustion finally hits me. "Oh my, you two must be so tired. How about Lily takes you two to your room, and in the morning I can meet with you both to discuss some things," She says. 

I nod, "That sounds great," I say. 

"Discuss what?" Malfoy asks abruptly.

"Don't worry about it just yet Mr. Malfoy," Serena says, a twinkle in her eyes. 

"You two can follow me again," Lily says, and we both turn our attention towards her. She hands the both of us golden key cards. "These are to your rooms," She says. 

"I hope you two find your accommodations fitting," Serena smiles. "I'm sure we will. Thank you," I tell her before turning back to Lily. The golden staircase that has since disappeared, re-appears in a split second, growing up towards the golden elevator. 

We follow her back in, and she quickly presses floor 79, just one below us. The elevator dings and the doors seamlessly slide open, revealing long stretches of hallway and paintings on the walls that come to life when we walk past them. "20 years ago my Grandma started this hotel for muggles, witches, and wizards together. Of course, she tends to keep the rooms separated. Floor 40 and above is for anyone from the wizarding world. At check in all you have to say is 'storm quill' and we'll know," She winks. "It's genius really. So many witches and wizards come to New York for the Magical Congress, and tend to need a place to stay, but then again so many muggles enjoy luxury hotels, so my Grandmother decided to double her customers and please both," she continues. 

We round the corner, and she stops right in front of a door. "She also decided to give you two one of the," pause "let's say nicer rooms, since you guys are our special guest," she smirks. I look to the double doors of the room and smile, "That was extremely kind of her," I say, smile bright and eyes wide. 

"That's my Grandmother for ya, extremely generous," she beams. She once more takes her key car, swiping it in the door before it clicks open. She pushes both doors open, and when we step inside the lights gradually turn on, lighting up the area. 

One of the biggest, if not the biggest hotel room I've ever seen, is right in front of me. My jaw drops as I look to the space in front of us. A large room with a massive wall full of windows, looking out onto the city, just like Serena's, except ours is a balcony and I feel a burst of excitement.  Few paintings decorate the walls. All landscapes. One of the beautiful ocean, the waves in the photo constant rolling as seagulls fly by. In another, wind playfully breezes throw branches of cherry blossom trees, the last is a painting of a vibrant sunset as a plane flies across the frame, the colors gradually changing. 

A small kitchen area sits off to the corner, perfectly placed. I then turn to the center of the room. A huge king bed sits there, covered in sily white sheets with pillows that look like clouds. My legs ache and I long to be on that bed, sleeping right now. Thats when the realization hits me, and it must occur to Malfoy at the same time. 

One bed. 

Two of us. 

We turn to each other, horror on his face, mirroring my own expression. "There's only one bed?" He asks. "Well I just-" Lily pauses, suddenly looking apalled. "You two aren't together?" Her jaw drops. Malfoy and I catch each others eye once more before the two of us burst out laughing. 

"You think I would ever date her?" He exclaims. The humor of the situation dissapears immediately from his comment. "Hey!" I shout. "Oh no, I'm so sorry. I can get you two another room," She says. 

"Yes pl-" I cut Malfoy off immediately. "No worries at all! You've already done so much. I'm sure he won't mind taking the couch," I say, as I pat Malfoy's chest. "Oh hell no!" He snaps. "Just ignore him, we'll be ok! Thank you for everything, seriously!" I tell her. 

"Of course! If you need anything just call the front desk. They operate 24 hours. I'll be back on the clock at 8 tomorrow morning, so feel free to stop by anytime and I'll bring you back to see my Grandma," she tells me. 

"That's perfect. Thank you Lily, goodnight," I say, smiling warmly as she steps out, beginning to shut the door. "Night," she beams. 

The second she leaves and the door shuts, Malfoy and I turn to each other, holding onto an intense eye contact before we spring to life. "I call the bed!" I shout at the top of my lungs as I sprint towards it. The two of us scramble to the bed, trying to beat one another. 

I throw myself on top of it, but Malfoy grabs my leg, immediately yanking me off. I fall to the ground with a hard thud. Oh, absolutely not. I jump back onto my feet, blood boiling, to find him sprawled out, trying to take what he thinks is his. Cute, but not gonna happen. 

Using all my strength I shove right into his side, watching as he rolls of the bed, catching himself just in time. I jump back onto the bed tearing off the covers, and throwing myself inside. "Ha! You can't kick me out now," I triumph

He shakes his head, deviously smirking. "I don't think so," he smirks. He rips back the covers and I can't help the small squeal that escapes my lips. In two seconds, he bends down, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "Malfoy! Let me go now!" I shout loudly as I begin slamming my fists into his back. He just laughs his head off, thinking it's the funniest thing in the world, which it is absolutely not. 

He throws me down onto the couch, smirking widely. "It's mine now," he says. "No!" I cry out. I jump to my feet, trying to shove him away from the bed but he doesn't budge. He's much stronger and bigger than I am, I barely do a thing. "I want the bed!" I whine. 

"Sorry sweetheart, but I claimed it," He says smugly. 

"You did not! You threw me off of it after five seconds," I snap. 

"Tough life," he frowns. 

"You're evil."

"I know." 

"What if you just take the couch?"

"Hell no, Ashwood."

"Why can't we just share the bed?" 

"Why would I ever share a bed with you?!" He scoffs. 

"Maybe because I'm so tired, I don't even care at this point," I mutter. 

He pauses for a second. Looking pained and torn as he finally says, "Fine." He shakes his head. "But if you so much as touch me during the night, I'm throwing you off the balcony," he snaps. 

"Fine by me," I say triumphantly, before quickly finding the bathroom to hog it from Malfoy. After a long hot shower, I finally feel refreshed and clean, beyond ready to head to bed. A sudden pounding sounds on the door. I gasp and grab one of the towels, quickly wrapping it around myself. 

"What?" I snarl. 

"Can you take any longer?" Malfoy groans impatiently. 

"Just hold on," I snap and turn to grab my clothes when I realize I actually forgot to grab a pair of clean ones. Shit. I stand incredibly still, debating putting my dirty clothes that I traveled in, back on. The thought makes me frown. I just showered, and I was a little too lazy to change twice. But then again, my mortal enemy was standing just outside. I clench my teeth. 

"Malfoy?" I call out. 

"What?" he snaps. 

"Close your eyes," I say. 

"What?"

"Close your eyes, I'm coming out." 

"Why should I close my eyes?" 

"Because I'm half naked," I roll my eyes. 

"Well now I have to look," he mutters. 

I feel my face grow red. "Just close your eyes!" I shout. "Fine, fine. Just hurry. Goddamn," he says. I let out a deep breath and slowly open the door, peering around it to find his back facing me. I scramble across the room, throwing open my suitcase and grabbing the first pair of pants and shirt I see. I stand up and turn around, hurrying back into the bathroom. I slam the door shut, and let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. 

"Nice legs, Ashwood." 

I nearly pass out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 16.6K 141
What if Harry Potter had a twin sister but she got seperated from Harry after what happened the night He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named came and visited the P...
21.5K 1.2K 53
After the Battle of Hogwarts, Hermione Granger was the Golden Girl who helped Harry Potter defeat Lord Voldemort. She was celebrated for her achievem...
6.4K 80 30
After the Second Wizarding War and Hogwarts has been pieced back together to reopen- Hermione Granger makes the decision to finish her education as i...
1.5K 71 17
(as seen on tumblr) Following the aftermath of the Wizarding War, Draco Malfoy is sent to live with muggles for a year as his punishment and navigate...