Bakugo X Reader

By bakudekutodo_

Y/N was 4 years old when she went on holiday to Japan. She meets Izuku and Bakugo and she stayed in Japan for... More

A/N
Quirk information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
SPECIAL (Bakugo's bday)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Halloween Special 👻🎃
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 🍋
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Christmas Special 🎄❄️
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
SPECIAL (Bakugo's B'day) 🎉🎁
Fasting speical
Chapter 50
SPECIAL (Deku's b'day)🎁🎉💚
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 36

3.4K 92 52
By bakudekutodo_

Y/N's POV

As I was trying to get some sleep my phone began to buzz

*BUZZ*
*BUZZ*
*BUZZ*
*BUZZ*

I grabbed my phone thinking that it might be important or something.

💥Bakugo💥

Bakugo:
What the fuck
You fucking slept with DEKU!!
Why didn't you tell me!!!?
You mother fucking bastard!!!

Y/N:
What? How did you know!?

Bakugo:
The old hag sent them to me and she said she got them from Inko

Y/N:
What? But why would she do that?
Send the pictures to me!

Bakugo:
*insert pictures of Y/N and Izuku*

Y/N:
What the fuck
How did I end up hugging him
We would always sleep with our backs turned

Bakugo:
You're going to pay for this!!
I'm going to teach you a lesson that you'll never forget!!

Y/N:
What lesson?
What are you going to do to me!?
Please answer
Please
😢
seen

🔥💥🔥💥

I quickly sat up and started texting Inko but she didn't answer back so I texted Mitsuki.

After at least ten to fifteen minutes of texting Mitsuki, I turned off my phone and went to bed not wanting to be disturbed for the night.

Morning

I felt someone tap my shoulders but I ignored it and turned around so my back was facing them.

That's when I was shaken forcefully which woke my tired eye open.

"WHAAATT!!!" I said as I was still being shaken to my death.

"Oh good your awake it's time to do some hero work" I slowly rubbed my eyes and as I opened them hawks was there standing as he looked down at my tired body.

"Okay let me get ready," I said in a sleeping voice. "Why are you so tired? Have you been on your phone all night?" He asked like a dad would.

"Umm...kinda..."I nervously laughed. "You shouldn't be on your phone texting your boyfriend in the middle of the night!!!" He yelled softly.

"It was kinda important" I lied as I quickly got up and walked towards my hero costume case. "Fine but don't use your phone during the middle of the night understand!"

Fine, I understand DAD" I smirked. "W-what... did you just call me dad!?" He asked in surprise.

"Yeah because your acting like a dad now shoo I've got to change into my hero costume" I shooed him out of my room and started changing.

Once I changed into my new hero costume I went downstairs to see them staring at me. "Y/N did you upgrade your hero costume?" Tokoyami asked.

"Yeah, I did. The other one was no good so I upgraded it" I said. "Okay your breakfast is in kitchen, Hurry up and eat so we can do some patrolling around town" hawks pointed to the
kitchen so I went to see pancakes with whipped cream on top.

It was only two layers of pancakes which was fine so I quickly ate my breakfast and went back to them. "Okay lets go" we began walking around the not so busy area so that there won't be any fans running towards hawks.

As we were patrolling a villain showed up out of nowhere. Hawks immediately swooped towards the villain and used his feathers as a sword and he swung it.

It hit the villain so hard that he fell on the ground and made a hole there.

'Dang his feathers might look soft and harmless but it's hard and sharp like any other sword'

Hawks side kicks arrived after hearing that a villain was on the loose and took the villain to the police.

After the villain was put away in prison me, Tokoyami and hawks side kicks had to clean up while hawks went to do something else.

"Non of us can keep up with hawks. He is after all the number 3 hero" one of his sidekicks said as we began cleaning the mess that the villain did.

After that hawks had to go somewhere so we had to be with the side kicks for most of the time. We didn't learn any hero stuff from a pro so this internship was terrible.

Also we had to move to a hotel near hawks agency since hawks wasn't going to be home for a few days and he probably didn't trust us in his house alone. Plus hawks payed for the hotel rooms and apologised that he couldn't be around.

This is the worst internship ever' I sighed.

Most of the time we would be a clean up crew and we couldn't fight any villain because most of the heroes had already defeated them.

I was sitting down on my bed and browsing the internet for more about my disappearance. I was glad that the picture my parents gave for the missing poster didn't look like me at all. If anyone saw this then they wouldn't have known that it was me.

It was time for us to go home and hawks came back from where he went and said goodbyes to us and told us to come back here when we become pros.

'Yeah right like I'm going to come back here again'

We go on the train and headed home. I grabbed my AirPods and began listening to my music.

The next day

It was Saturday and it's the day Inko and Izuku will come for dinner.

I got out of bed and went to do my morning routine.

Once I was done, I was about head out to get some grocery but my phone ring.

I took it out of my pocket to see Inko's name.
"Hi Inko what's up" I said on the phone.

"Listen sweetie, Izuku is in the hospital so we can't come today umm how about Friday" she asked. "Umm sure but what happened to Izuku that made him go to the hospital" I asked in a worried tone.

"He said that he and two other friends fought a strong villain"

"Oh that terrible" I said feeling really worried for him. "Okay I've got to go now bye"

"Bye"

And with that she ended the call.

I sat down on my couch and called Izuku but he didn't answer which was a bit sad because I wanted to ask if he was okay.

💥🔥💥🔥

It was now Monday and I was now on the train waiting to get off. As I was waiting I felt someone tug on my shirt.

I turned around slowly to see Izuku.

"Izuku!! Are you okay? I heard that you got injured fighting a villain" I gave him a quick hug. "Yeah I'm fine" he sighed.

"Are you sure? Because you don't look like it" I said now grabbing his hand and guiding him out of the train as it was our stop.

"Trust me Y/N I'm totally fine. I'm just a bit tired that's all" he nervously laughed.

🔥💥🔥💥

We arrived at the school and we were now walking in to our homeroom class to see Sero and Kirishima laughing at Bakugo's new hairstyle that he told me about.

Then Bakugo yelled so loud at the two guys that his hair exploded back to his normal spiky hair.

BOOM

I tried not to laugh at him as it was kinda cute to look at and it also reminded me on that day were I was drying his hair and his hair exploded to it's spiky self.

"Hey what the fuck are you laughing about? Huh!?" Bakugo let both of the boys go and walked up to me. "Oh nothing..."

"Don't forget that I'm going to teach you a lesson that you'll NEVER forget" he whispered before walking past me and sat in his seat I began to blush deep red which made me turn around so no one could see my face.

I sat down and most of the class direction was towards Todoroki Izuku and Iida.

They were talking about the hero kiler stain.

'Hold on did they fight the hero killer. Why didn't he tell me when we were walking to school'

I sighed as he might have thought that I've already known.

END OF CHAPER 36

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 3 24
Just a bunch of BNHA one shots because I have so many ideas but not long enough for their own book lmaooooo. WARNINGS Angst Fluff Cussing Semi-Smut/S...
34.6K 934 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
9.6K 115 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
1.1M 30.5K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 🍓 Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...