𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

1.2

18.4K 543 315
By etheralxjnk

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Around half past twleve, the three were laughing at something Ron said when the door slid open to reveal a smiling, dimpled woman who was pushing a trolley.

"Anything from the trolley's dear?" She asks and both Harry and Celeste leaped to their feet as Ron's ears turned pink and he muttered a decline and looked down.

Celeste saw her heaven, there were Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Bean, Droobles Best Blowing Gum, Chocolate Frogs, Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes, Liquorice Wands, Treacle tarts and so much more.

She ordered 4 pumpkin pasties, 7 treacle tarts, a box of Bertie Botts and a few chocolate frogs. She paid the woman 13 sickles and a few knotts and got back inside the compartment where she switched seats with Harry so he sat with Ron while she sat in the other end. She had placed all her treats besides her.

Harry had ordered seemingly everything and Celeste unconsciouly grabbed a treacle tart and started eating it. She saw Ron pull out a lump out of his pocket and she could tell it was one of those sandwiches.

"Auntie Molly seems so nice" She says, her face stuffed with treats and he shrugged.

"She doesn't have time for all of us, it's really dry" Ron says "She knows I don't like corned beef!"

"Be grateful" Celeste says and she then saw Ron and Harry sharing the pile of food.

"These aren't actually frogs right?" Harry asks and Ron and Celester shakes their head.

"They're enchanted to act real though, make sure it does-" Celeste was cut off when the frogs jumped out of the window.

"Real Bummer" Ron says and Celeste agreed before opening her own and grabbed the frog quickly before eating it. She turned the card and saw that it was Agrippa.

"I already completed all my cards" Celeste mutters before seeting the card aside.

"Is-is that Agrippa?" Ron asks or more of squeal.

Celeste nodded and gave it to him.

"Who'd you get?" She asks and he turned the card to reveal Newt Scamander and she widened her eyes.

"I already 'ave 4 o' im'" He said in between chewing food.

"Can I have him? I already have like 7 of his but he's my favorite!" She says and Ron nods before handing the card to him.

"He's gone!" Harry says as he looked at his card and Celeste and Ron looked at each-other with a tired expression.

"Well you can't expect him to be there all day can you?" Ron asks and Harry nods.

"He'll come back later, don't worry. Care for a treacle tart Ron?" She asks offering him and he nods before eating it.

Harry took out the Bertie Bott's box and Celeste looked at it.

"You know, they really mean it when they say all flavor" Ron points out before grabbing a green looking one, he nibbled the end of it before his face scrunched up in digust.

"blerghh- see Sprouts"

Celeste took one light pink one and nibbled the end of it before just placing the whole thing in her mouth.

"Strawberry" She grinned as she saw Harry spit out the beans, booger she predicted.

"Barf" Harry gagged as he hit his own chest trying to cough out anything that was left of the bean. 

Close enough, Celeste thought.  She took out her wand, Cherry Wood and Dragon Heartstring. Ollivander had almost squealed when her wand was given to her, it was quite difficult to make and had a hard time to choose an owner as the wand was picky and had only want owners who had immaculate 'self control' and strength of mind as the dragon heartstring core is the most powerful and can make flambuoyant spells. She had heard Ollivander muttering to himself about how the wand not only possess skill from it's properties but it will only be tameable by a truly powerful witch/wizard.

"Do you want me to fix you glasses for you?" Celeste asks as she looked at the crack. Harry nodded quickly.

"Occulus Repairo" Celeste pointed her wand at Harry and the glasses fixed itself up and he turned to Ron who grinned

Soon enough the scenery had changed to twisting rivers and dark hills.

Celeste had fallen asleep against the window woke up when a round-faced boy came into the compartment.

"Sorry, have you seen my toad at all?" He asked tearfully.

The three kids shook their heads and he walked off frowning.

"He keeps getting away from me"

"I'm sure toad can find you" Celeste yawned and stretched as she fixed her hair .

"I don't know why he's so bothered about it, if I had brought a toad I'd lose it straight away" Ron says "Mind you I brought Scabbers so I can't talk" Ron said about the sleeping rat on Ron's lap

"Something about him seems off" Celeste says as she observed the rat and realized it was missing a toe. 

"He might have died and you wouldn't know the difference" Ron says "I tried to turn him yello to make him more interesting , but the spell didn't work. I'll show you" 

The door opened again to see a bushy haired girl with some buck teeth, alongside her was the round-faced boy that came here before.

"Have you all seen a toad here? Neville's lost his" She said in a tiny bit bossy voice as Celeste would say.

"We already told Neville we didn't see it" Celeste said but the girl ignored her and looked at the wand that Ron was holding out.

"Oh are you doing magic? Well let's see it then" She says and Celeste pursed her lips as Ron seemed to shrink in his seat a little.

"Sunshine, Daisies,  Butter mellow, turn this fat rat yellow" Ron said after clearing his throat.

Nothing happened.

"Is that a real spell? Well it doesn't seem to work does it. I practiced a few spell on my own before and they all worked. Nobody in my family are magical and it was a surprise that I got my own letter. I was pleased of course since it's the best school for magic as I have read. I've learnt all our set book off by heart of course." The girl rambled and Celeste felt like she was going to doze off again right there.

"I'm Hermione Granger, how about you?" Hermione says.

Celeste turned and saw the boy both deflated in their seats since they probably didn't memorize the books all by heart of course. Celeste had loved reading so she just took her mom's book before she even got her letter and read it all herself.

"Ron Weasley" Ron muttered, his confidence already diminishing by the minute. Hermione turned to Celeste who was nibbling back on some treacle tarts

"Celeste Potter" She smiled and Hermione was taken aback.

"You're Kristina Potter's daughter!" Hermione says and Celeste nodded, kind of bored how many people are just talking about her mom.

"I've read about her before! She was one of the best aurors and even worked with Alastor Moody! She's in 'Modern Magical History', 'The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts' and 'The Great Wizarding Events of the Twentieth Century'! She was one of the people who fought against the Dark Lord! She helped so many people in her time, she should be considered a legend by now" Hermione rambled and Celeste felt small.

Does she have to live up to all of that? She didn't even want to think about killing someone.. Let's just hope nobody looked this far into her mom or else she really did have to do something to hold her mom's name.

"And you are?" Hermione asks Harry

"Harry Potter? Are you really?" She asks and Harry nods

"I've read all about you! You were in the same book as her mom! I heard she was able to wore him down along with the other deatheaters to make sure that nobody else got hurt!" She said

"You have?" Harry asked dazed

"Yeah! If I was written in books, I would've read ALL of them!" Hermione says before standing up

"I've been asking around and I would want to be sorted into Gryffindor, sounds by far the best! I heard Dumveldore was there too! But Ravenclaw wouldn't be too bad as well. Well we have to go find Neville toad now" Hermione says quickly before standing up and closing the compartment.

Celeste groaned as she placed her head onto the window.

"Whatever house I'm in, I don't want to be in hers" Ron says before putting his wand back "Stupid spell, George must've knew it was a dud"

"What house are your brother's in?" Harry asked Ron.

"Gryffindor" Ron says "Mom and Dad were in it too. I do suppose Ravenclaw isn't too bad but imagine if I were put in Slytherin!" 

"Thats the house Vol- I mean You-Know-Who was in right?" Harry asks and Ron nods. 

"What has your brothers been doing outside of Hogwarts anyways?" Harry asks again and Celeste felt herself smile at the thought of Bill and Charlie.

"Charlie is in Romania dealing with Dragons, Bill is in Africa doing something with Gringotts. Anyways have you hear-"

That's when Celeste decided to just ignore everything the two boys said to her and she looked out into the window.

What if she was placed in Slytherin? I mean it wouldn't be too bad, there's nothing wrong with the house, it's just the traits that would put someone in that house and it didn't really mattered that most dark wizards come from them. It's like saying all serial killers were born on November. Hufflepuff seems interesting, she knows they aren't really the most popular but they seem to have some of the best people there like Newt Scamander! Ravenclaw sounds good as well, I mean the idea of having to solve riddles to get into the commong room seems interesting and having the amazing view would be just delightful. Gryffindor would be her first choice though, she enjoyed the idea of being the 'different' one but  it just seems fun to be in Gryffindor, she would be filled with people willing to fight for her and do different challenges and that just makes everything better for me. 

Whatever this is giving me a headache.

Celeste nibbled back onto the treacle tart, she couldn't tell why but she seemed to be drawned to Slytherin but it was probably because green was a better color than red on her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514 3 18
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ 𝐓𝐡...
13.8K 452 44
𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴, "𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺" 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘰...
11.9K 424 17
!! i stopped writing this a while ago when my harry potter obsession dwindled so this story is unfinished and is now just public proof of my love for...
101K 2.8K 82
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 ...