𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏

31.8K 789 966
By etheralxjnk

Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone
⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

On March 20 1980, a little girl was born with bright silver eyes that shone in the darkness that the Dark Lord has reigned upon Britain. 

Celeste Rosa Potter entered the world, oblivious to all the dangers around her. 

When she was born, Kristina Euphemia Potter knew she was going to risk her life for this small ball of sunshine. Her brother stood before her as he held the small child in his arm, eyes filled with tears he let the small baby wrap her hand around his pointer finger.

"She's gorgeous" Lily whispered to Kristina and she nodded.

"I can't wait for this princess to go around pranking Filch for us when we're not in Hogwarts" James mutters and Lily gasps before hitting him

"JAMES!" She whispered, scolding him and Kristina chuckled at the couple.

"Well, I just hope that she'll be safe" Kristina says before Remus comes up to hold the baby.

"I'm sure she will, she looks like she could hold a fight. Comes from her mum" Remus says smiling softly as the baby opened her eyes, before closing them again.

"I can't believe you got a baby" A woman says proudly as she leaned onto Remus and the latter kissed the girl's forehead.

"She's gonna have all the boy swooning over her" James says and everyone turned to glare at him.

"I'm going to be cool Auntie Marlene" Marlene grinned and everyone turned to see the girl smiling happily and they knew she was already running through all the possible scenarios that could happen in her head.

"We all will" Lily says as Marlene stuck her tongue out at the redhead who just giggled.

"Hopefully her dad would wake up soon" James mumbled "Fainted after he heard you starting to scream- can't believe Remus was the one that had to suffer your complaints"

"She has his eyes doesn't she" Kristina whispers to herself before she felt her body overwhelm from tiredness and deided to just doze off. 

-

"MOM I GOT IT!" Kristina heard Celeste screech from her room as she ran down the stairs. Tinky, their house elf jumped up as she turned to see Celeste sliding down the railing.

"Be careful young master! Tinky knows sliding is not safe!" They panicked and Celeste just giggled at him.

"Oh calm down Tinky! I do this all the time" Celeste grinned

"Ah yes, Tinky enjoys seeing young master so happy" The elf sighs

"What did you get honey?" Her mom asks and Celeste gave the letter to her mom who knew exactly what it was.

"Well it was about time! I'm going to tell Uncle Remus and Aunt Rosey, how about you get some muggle movies to watch so we can celebrate" Kristina smiles as her daughter races up the stairs.

"She's grown up so much hasn't she Tinky?" Kristina asks the elf who nodded quickly.

"Yes yes, Tinky remembers when young master couldn't even walk yet" The elf says.

"Well, time to tell Remus that his little princess is growing up, Rose is gonna freak" Kristina says as she could only see her best friend denying it severishly.

Kristina casted a patronus as she saw the cat sprout out of her wand and off after she told the message.

"Mom! I don't know if Uncle Remmy and Aunt Rosey wants to watch Little Mermaid again, let's watch Terminator 2" Celeste says as her head peaked down from above the staircase

"I think Moony is going to have a heart attack if he saw deatheater like robots" Kristina sighs and Celeste shrugged before grabbing the CD.

About an hour has passed and the front door swung open to reveal Remus grinning widely.

"Where's my princess?" He asks.

"Uncle Remmy!" Celeste squealed as she ran to the man and gave him a hug.

"I heard your mom say that someone got their letter today" He says.

"Yeah, it was 3 months late" Celeste groaned and Remus just smiles at her.

"Well, don't fuss over it! You're gonna make it into Gryffindor soon enough" Remus says and Celeste pursed her lips.

"It's not so sure that Celeste is going to be in Gryffindor, Moony" Kristina says from the kitchen as she and Tinky finished up their pie much to Tinky's protests.

"Well of course she is! She's the little bugger who ran straight to those Hippogriffs we saw when we went camping" Remus says proudly

Kristina shuddered at the memory of 6 year old Celeste running over to pet the wild Hippogriffs. Luckily, they were nice to her and she read all about them on 'Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them'.

"But Hufflepuffs sounds cool! Newt Scamander was there!" Celeste says before grabbing her Newt Scamander moving poster.

"But me, your mom and all our friends went to Gryffindor too!" Remus protested.

"BUT NEWT SCAMANDER!"

"Okay okay, that's enough. Now why don't you get those movies you wanted me and Uncle Remus to watch with you" Kristina shooed her away.

"This talk isn't done yet missy!"

"Moony" Kristina says softly and Remus turned to her and slightly frowned.

"Can't believe she chose Newt Scamander over us all" Remus tutted and Kristina just laughed at his behavior.

"Well, he was pretty handsome back at his time" Kristina says and Remus gasped.

"How Dare You! We all were too!" Remus says.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say Moony" Kristina waves him off and Remus just sighs before going over to sit down with Celeste who was twiddling her fingers between the strands of her jet black hair. 

"Rose couldn't make it today, she had a rough day at work"

"Tell her that I'm going to send her some treacle fudge" Kristina yelled from the kitchen

"What's your favorite color Uncle Remmy?" She asks him and he pondered for a bit

"Grey" He says

Suddenly her hair turned platinum grey and Remus tilted his head at her. He bit his lip as he grinned remembering this exact scene happening to him around 30 years ago

"Have you already learned to control your emotions?" He asks and Celeste nods quickly with a big smile.

"I can stop my hair from changing now! I want to change to an animal soon" Celeste says and Remus sighs as he can just tell that the small girl would be going around the house as a puppy and chase Remus around.

"Well, don't get too excited. I'm not sure if I would like you running around and dirtying the carpet" Kristina says as she approaches the two with three glasses. 

"Here's your cherry syrup dear, it has only a little bit of soda" Kristina hands Celeste the cup to which she grinned happily and drank some of it as soon as it got onto her hands.

"Have you recieved anything from Harry yet?" Kristina asks her daughter and she shakes her head with a frown.

"I send him an owl once every week but last week Yuri came back with a small scratch and I think it's because of those muggles" She sighed and Remus saw the fire flare in Kristina's eyes

"I bet you it's because of that slimy git Vernon, oh if the ministry ever lets me go back there I'd give him much more than scratches" Kristina mutters angrily.

"Harry never responds, maybe he just never seem to get them, I never even seen him before" Celeste mutters through her glass.

"That's it, I'm sending a howler to them" Kristina says as she made a mental note to herself.

"Well, you're going to see Harry soon enough" Remus says ruffling Celeste's hair and she looked at him and squinted her eyes at him.

"Would they like me?" She asks and Remus and Kristina looked at each-other and chuckled.

"Of course they would" Remus says

"You're gonna make sure that Hogwarts doesn't forget you because you're the daughter of a group of the greatest pranksters that ever step foot in that castle" Kristina says and Celeste grins.

"You're going to be the best quidditch player, after me of course that has ever been in Hogwarts" Kristina says and Remus archs his eyebrow at her.

"Or maybe she's going to be the best scoring student in Hogwarts and is going to be a great rolemodel for the younger students" Remus says

"That's boring" Kristina and Celeste says at the same time.

Remus sighs at the two girls but if he was honest, there would be no other place that he'd like to be.

"Whatever you say"

Celeste knew that her life was going to change drastically when she enters Hogwarts but instead of the small differences like friends and houses bigger things were planned out for her, will she be able to keep sane (not like she already isn't) with all the trouble and mayhem that will come across her? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 10K 55
ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔰: 𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ❝ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴀʏ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ғᴀɪʀ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ғᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ʙᴀɪsᴇᴅ. ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪs...
1.4M 58.7K 41
"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴘᴀ?", ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀ...
634 8 84
"𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦...
13.8K 455 44
𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴, "𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺" 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘰...