Enemies with Benefits | Vmin

Por Vmnieee

"I'd rather kiss Satan's ass than miss you!" "Oh, so you know you're going to hell?" ~ Park Jimin and Kim Tae... Más

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 1

1K 54 25
Por Vmnieee

"OH FUCK NO! I SLEPT THROUGH THE ALARM!!!" 

Jimin screamed as he got up from his bed and dashed towards the bathroom to get ready.

I'm not the type of student to be late for school! My teachers won't be happy about this... what if they start hating me???

Another characteristic of mine is that I overthink a LOT.

He got out of the bathroom, neatly dressed in his school uniform before walking up to his dresser and fixing his messy pink hair.

He also put some moisturizer on his face and a cherry coloured lip balm on his lips, not bothering to do any makeup.

I don't need makeup, I'm already beautiful.

He slung his bag over his shoulder and ran down the stairs calling for his mother,

"Eomma why didn't you wake me up-

He stopped calling as he saw the empty halls and kitchen.

There was a sticky note stuck on the fridge door. He walked over to it and started reading it,

Dear Jiminie,

We're gone on a business trip to Dubai for a few weeks, I'm sorry for not telling you about this before, it came up urgently.

I promise we'll be back early this time and bring lots of gifts for you, Kookie and Hobi.

Please stay safe and NO parties.

We'll call you every night.

We love you

Love, Eomma and Appa

"They're on a business trip to Dubai? I wanted to go there so bad!!! But I have exams!!!"

He pouted and grabbed 2 Snickers before sprinting towards his cycle, ignoring the car, and hurried off to school.

It's not like he couldn't drive. He loved cycling, it kept him healthy and it's eco-friendly.

He reached the gates of his school and parked the cycle at the parking lot. Fortunately, he arrived twenty minutes before his first class.

"Jimin-ssi!"

He turned around and glared at the bunny boy who was now approaching him with his bunny smile on display.

"Yah Jungkook, you brat, I told you not to call me that! I'm your Hyung!!"

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot since you're so small." Jungkook giggled and squished Jimin's chubby cheeks.

"For the nth time, I am the average height and it's not my fault that you guys are sooo tall."

The small boy pouted and slapped his hands away from his cheeks.

"Yeah whatever, you're still shorter than me anyway."

Jimin groaned.

This brat...

"Anyway, where's Hobi Hyung?"

He asked, looking around for the loud person who'd usually hug him immediately after spotting him.

"Oh, he's at the back of the campus, probably flirting with that Yoongi guy."

"Wow didn't expect he'd betray us like that..."

Jimin wiped a fake tear off his cheek.

"Stop being dramatic, Hyung. Just because you are enemies with him doesn't mean that your friends have to be enemies too."

"The world is so unfair to me today!!!"

Jimin faked a cry before Jungkook rolled his eyes and dragged him inside the school.

All the girls in the hallway started to squeal as soon as they entered the building.

Jimin smiled kindly at them as they ran towards them but it soon faded as they ran past them.

Both of the now confused boys turned around and to find all the girls surrounding a blue-haired boy.

It was him.

The boy Jimin despised the most.

The boy he's sworn enemies with.

His rival in everything.

Kim Taehyung.

He smiled at all of the girls before cutely telling them to let him through.

He approached the two boys with a sly smirk as the shortest glared daggers at him.

"Oh, hey there, my ugly Jiminie, didn't notice you were here. Bet no one did."

Taehyung winked and blew a kiss at Jimin while he stayed quiet and kept glaring at him.

He chuckled and left, probably to bang someone.

"Well, that was pretty embarrassing."

Jungkook said, dragging the furious boy towards their locker before he could commit a serious crime.

---------------

After that incident, Jimin went to his class and Jungkook followed since there were still ten minutes before their classes.

Hoseok arrived in Jimin's class and Jungkook told him about what happened this morning.

He slammed his fist on his desk as soon as Jungkook finished, startling both of the younger boys.

"That son of a bitch had the audacity treat our baby Jiminie like that???"

He raged as Jimin sighed and slammed his head on the desk, right next to his fist.

"Remind me why I'm friends with you two dramatic asses."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. The older two ignored him and Jimin whined against the table.

After that, they chatted about some random things, most of them being Hoseoks rant about how cute Yoongi is, for about five minutes before they both left for their classes.

Jimin groaned and slammed his head on my desk again. The devil's smirking face kept appearing in his head.

"Ugh, I hate that asshole with a burning passion."

"Aww! I'm so flattered! I hate you too, my ugly Jiminie."

Jimin looked up at the sudden deep voice and saw the devil himself, smirking at him which disgusted him even more than his very presence.

"Go away before I scratch your ugly face and make it uglier."

Jimin growled and threatened him through gritted teeth.

Taehyung gasped.

"Oh my god! I'm so scared!"

Jimin decided to just ignore him and opened his books to study instead.

Studying makes me feel better...And we have a test too so might as well do some revision.

The devil chuckled and walked away saying,

"Study well Jiminie. Worst of luck for the test."

------------------------

"Now students, I shall distribute your results."

Their History teacher, Mr. Lin announced as he placed the stack of their test papers on his desk.

"The results are very satisfying to me but there are a few students who scored beyond my expectations."

He started calling out names to hand the sheets to the respective students as Jimin waited for him to call his name.

"Park Jimin."

He finally called as the impatient boy got up and walked over to the teacher's desk to get his paper.

"You've done an excellent job, Jimin. 95 percent! I am very proud of you."

Jimin bowed with a big smile and thanked him before walking to his seat with the smile still plastered on his face.

You hear that Kim Taehyung? Huh? I bet you didn't even get 60 percent.

"Kim Taehyung."

The said boy stood up and casually walked towards the teacher's desk.

Jimin smirked, knowing that he probably scored poor marks since he heard some girls talking about his party last night.

"Well done, Taehyung! 100 percent! I know you will get a scholarship at this rate. I am very proud of you, my boy."

Jimin's face fell.

His smile faltered.

His pride broke into a million pieces.

I-I thought-

"Don't assume things already, my ugly Jiminie."

Taehyung said, leaning onto Jimin's desk. He stayed silent.

"I pity you, being happy for less than five minutes."

He let out a deep chuckle before walking over to his seat, which was right behind Jimin's.

Oh you bitch...

~

A/N: First chapter done! I know it's kinda boring but I promise it gets better😊
feel free to leave comments, it encourages me to write more.
I purple you💜💜💜

Edited

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.5K 802 36
"Jimin?" "Ma name is Mini." 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗕𝗧𝗦 - 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝘂 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀: - 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝙭 𝗺�...
7.4K 759 38
"𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫," 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬, 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞, "𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬�...
5K 668 27
Jimin life has been a living hell, Dealing with his traumatic past, Haunting by a wraith, His life nothing but about pain and suffering. Little did h...
51K 2K 21
I can't just live my whole life with REGRET (Sequel to OPPOSITES ATTRACT) (pls?? don't read??🤮)