π™ˆπ™” π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™π™π™‡ 𝙒𝙄�...

By mylastnameissikander

Not EDITED AT ALL ''Marry me Isha," He said in an authoritative tone... '' I can't, it is not possible," I re... More

Trailer
Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 50

7.1K 291 116
By mylastnameissikander

You've become so damaged
That when someone
Wants to give you
What to deserve
You have no idea
How to respond.

-Unknown

*************

Isha P.O.V

I was broken. I was shattered. My eyes were swollen red and there was an eye bag near my eyes. We have already arrived in the morning and we are on the way to the hospital. I am so scared. I am nervous. I had a very ill-feeling from yesterday.

Yesterday, we took an urgent flight and came here. Fahad was comforting me all the time. He was pretending that he is strong but I saw tears in his eyes.

"Have it. You have eaten nothing from yesterday. We have to be strong for her ", He said passing me a sandwich.

" I don't wanna eat anything ", I said tightly clutching his shirt. My tears have stained his shirt.

" At least have the coffee. You will have a headache", He said passing me the coffee in the paper cup.

I took a sip and put it away. I don't want to have anything. I am feeling so vulnerable.

"She will be fine. Nothing will happen to her. Azeem informed me that she is out of danger for now ", I said wiping my tears away.

" I'm having a very ill-feeling. I felt like nothing is going to be alright ", I said and burst into tears. He caressed my back in a comforting way.

During the whole car ride, he was there comforting me.

**************

" DadiJaan ", My voice broke as I saw her laying on the hospital bed. My heart started pounding faster.

I went towards her and clutch her hand tightly. My tears fell on her palm. She slowly lifted her hand and caressed my head.

Fahad squeezes my shoulder and he also stands beside her. DadiJaan gave him a bright smile while a teardrop fell from her face. My heart clenched at the sight of her.

She put my hand on his and passed us a weak smile.

" You will be fine ", I said while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

" I won't ", she said while shooking her head.

" I won't be there with you all. I won't be there for your happiness. I won't live long. But I want you to accept my last wish ", she said looking at us with hopeful eyes.

" Don't say that ", I said with a sob.

" But it's true. My last wish is that you both always stay happy, care for each other, love each other no matter what, trust each other, and never take a divorce. You both have a beautiful love and a beautiful bond. Don't let anyone spoil this beautiful relation of yours. Don't let the expectations make the way between both of you", she said caressing our hand.

My breath hitched due to her words. My vision was blurred due to tears in my eyes.

She looks around the room last time. Everyone had gathered around her. Azeem was also crying. Hania and Minal were also crying badly.

"Take care of each other and love each other a lot. Never end your beautiful relation because of anyone ", she said looking at everyone.

She recites the first kalma in front of our eyes. Everyone was broke into tears.

I saw the sight of a doctor coming into the room as we heard the beeping sound of the machine. Her breathing became heavy and her pulse rate increases.

"Always stay happy ", she said and closed her eyes. Her body turns cold. Her eyes dropped. Doctors came forward and examine her but I was stood frozen there.

" I am sorry to say that she is no more ", Doctor said with a consoling face.

" May Allah grants her highest place in Jannah", she said with a sad face.

I was frozen. I don't know how to react. She can't leave me like this. She can't.
Why she have to leave me like this?

I was paralyzed. I was numb. I can't believe that she is no more between us. The last thing, I remember is that I blackout.

****************

Her body was draped in white cloth. I was continuously praying tasbeeh. Everyone was crying. There was not a single tear that escapes from my eyes. I was numb. I was unable to do anything.

Abiha tightly hugged me but I don't have the energy to move my finger. I was broken to a depth. Nothing is perfect in my life. Nothing.

Hania burst into tears and Minal was crying on my shoulder. I don't have the energy to even express what I am feeling right now.

My life was too perfect that's why it ends so soon. I was sitting in the living room like a lifeless body. Her last words, her last wish was running in my mind.

Why life has to be so damn cruel? Why life has to take everything good from us?

I felt wetness on my cheeks. I wipe my tears away instantly. I am strong. I have to be strong.

I run away from the living room. I went to my room and closed the door. I took a heavy breath and burst into tears. I didn't get time to spend much time with her. But whenever I spend my time with her, it was very precious.

I sat on the floor and pulled my legs to my chest. I hiccuped a sob as my heart was beating loudly.

Flashback (When isha was 6 years old)

"DadiJaan, where are you? " I asked roaming around the house. I had my stuffed teddy bear in my hand.

"I am here ", she said peeking her head from the kitchen.

I run towards the kitchen with my tiny legs.
I was about to enter the kitchen but I fell to the floor with a thud.

" Ouch ", I said yelping in my pain.

" Ya Allah, my baby had fallen. Don't worry, we will hit the floor ", she said and stomp her foot on the place where I fell.

A giggle escaped my lips and a smile crawled to my lips. She lifted me in her arms and put me on the table.

She kissed on my hand and said,
" It will be fine now ".

" I make your favorite snacks. My baby has become so weak ", she said planting a kiss on my forehead.

My gaze went to the table and I licked my lips as my eyes went to my favorite snacks. There were French fries, a cupcake, and my ice cream.

" Thank you so much ", I said tightly hugging her.

" No problem", she said pinching my cheeks.

I almost finish all the snacks. There was one cupcake left. I should give it to Fahad.

"Can I give this to Fahad? " I asked her with a pout.

"Of course ", she said with a smile.

I jumped from the table making her screamed.

" Don't do that baby. You almost gave me a heart attack ", she said holding her chest.

" But it was fun ", I said with a pout.

" Promise me that you won't do that ever ", she said bending down at my level.

" I promise ", I said showing my pinky finger.

I put a teddy bear in my one hand while on other hand I was holding a cupcake.

I started running away from the kitchen.

" Don't run, isha ", DadiJaan said with concern.

(Flashback ends)

*****************

I was crying mess by now. Her memories were making my heart shatter. I stand myself and stand in front of the balcony. I saw that they were taking her away to the graveyard. My heart was clenched. My eyes were too tired to cry.

For the very first time, I saw Fahad crying. There were tears in his eyes. Everyone was deeply affected by her sudden death.

I went to the washroom and took a long shower. I changed into my normal dress. I perform the ablution and tied the dupatta around my head.

I perform the prayers and cry in front of Allah. He is the greatest. He is the best planner. He is the most merciful. He will have mercy on us.

After my prayers, I make the dua for her and everyone. May Allah grant her the highest place in Jannah.

The knock on the door startled me. I folded the prayer mat and took a deep breath.

I opened the door and I saw Fahad standing there looking at me with concern.

He came inside and sat on the bed.

" How are you?" He asked me in a worried tone.

"I am fine ", I said with a forced smile.

He put his hands on my shoulder and I felt relaxed under his arms. I put my head on his chest. My eyes become watery and I want to cry. But I won't. I am tired of crying.
I want to be strong enough to handle my emotions.

" It's okay to not be strong every time. It's okay to cry and let out your emotions. It's okay to cry your heart out. It's okay to open up your buried emotions. It's okay to let yourself be weak once. It's okay to cry because you can't keep your pain hidden in your heart ", He said stroking my cheeks.

I was unable to hold myself together. I cry badly in his arms. I let out all my pain and emotion. I cry my heart out in his chest.

" Fahad, I'm tired of losing people in my life. Promise that you won't ever leave me ", I said while tears rolled down my cheeks.

He wiped my tears away and gave me a sad smile.

" I don't know if I am capable of fulfilling the promises anymore. But I want you to know that I won't ever hurt you intentionally. I will try my best to give you the life you truly deserve. I want to fulfill the last wish of Dadijaan ", He said pushing my hair lock behind my ears.

I hugged him tightly as I was too afraid to let him go away from me.

**************

Authors note :

Assalamu alaikum readers,

How was the chapter?
I cried a lot while writing this chapter.

Please don't hate me after reading the epilogue🙊

Love y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 22.1K 53
Mehr-o-Mah (مہر و ماہ) - The sun and the moon A collection of short stories filled with love, spice, drama and a roller coa...
14.9K 902 111
β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†BOOK 1 OF 3β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† What if Harry and Draco weren't enemies because of a rejected friendship or jealousy? What if it was because they both fell for...
1.1M 60.5K 63
Ufaan-e-Suroor; Height of felicity Bunch of romantic short stories filled with love, passion, and possessiveness✨ ©All rights reserved
122K 5.5K 80
Invisible love this story