π™ˆπ™” π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™π™π™‡ 𝙒𝙄�...

By mylastnameissikander

Not EDITED AT ALL ''Marry me Isha," He said in an authoritative tone... '' I can't, it is not possible," I re... More

Trailer
Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 49

5.3K 305 59
By mylastnameissikander

Loving you is like living inside a storm.
In the end, I can only come out broken,
twisted, and shattered.

***********

Minal P.O.V

"Everything will be fine. Nothing will happen to her ", He said without looking at me.

I hiccuped a sob as my heart was clenching.
We reached the hospital and the doctor immediately took her to the emergency ward.

I sat on the bench holding my head with both hands. I am frustrated. I am tired. I am tired of dealing with the pain. How can life be so damn cruel?

Guilt was eating me. I shouldn't have been so impolite to him. Though I was being harsh on me, then to be he was there comforting me.

He came and sat beside me. My gaze went to him and there was a tear welled up in his eyes. I put my hands on his shoulder and stare at him.

" You are telling me to be strong. But if you lose strength, then how can we deal with the situation", I said staring at him.

"I am tired of dealing with so many things in my life. I am tired of facing rejection all the damn time. I am tired of losing people", He said with moisture in his eyes.

My heart clenched because of his words. He is in this condition just because of me.

" I am sorry for being harsh towards you. I didn't mean to hurt you Azeem. I am also tired of losing people in my life. I have so many things going on in my life. I don't know how to deal with things going right now. The bond we had is very precious for me and I will treasure it till my last breath. We are not mature yet. I am not ready to take risky decisions that can destroy our life. You have your career ahead. You have your life ahead. Why do you want to waste your time thinking about an immature girl who doesn't care for your feelings? Some day, you will find true love and you will cherish it your whole life. You will forget me. Because I am just a part of your life. You will find a very beautiful girl and you will be happy with her. At last, whatever meant to be will be", I said looking into his eyes while holding his right hand.

"You are right. I am overreacting to the situation. I was so in love with you that I thought that you will accept the proposal. Though our relationship will be no longer like we had, but remember that I will always be there for you. I forgive you for your deeds", He said giving me a weak smile.

A big thorn lifted off my chest as I came to know that he forgave me. I saw everyone came towards us. I went towards them. I hugged Hania tightly as she was crying in my arms.

" She will be fine ", I said wiping her tears.

" I had informed Fahad Bhai. He told me that they will be here soon ", she said with a hiccup as we sat on the bench.

I nodded my head and rubbed her back in a comforting manner.

" Let's pray namaz together. Let's pray for her good health. She is fighting a battle between life and death ", she said looking at me.

I nodded my head and we went to perform ablution. Tears were streaming down my cheeks while my heart was clenching in pain

After the ablution, I tied my dupatta around my head in a way that my no hair can be seen.

We went to the prayer room and start praying namaz. It is a beautiful way to talk with Allah and share your problems. Allah is the greatest. He is the most merciful. He is the healer of the heart. He loves us the most. We make so many mistakes in our life. If we repent for our mistake, he will forgive us.

After the prayers, I pray to Allah in my heart.
Ya Allah, you are the most merciful. Please have mercy on us. Please give her good health. You are the best planner. Do what is good for us. You know what is best for us. Please help us out of this situation.

I look at Hania who was praying Namaz with a hiccup. Her cheeks were stained with tears. I side hugged her while she was crying on my shoulders. I wipe my tears away. I have to be strong. I have to be strong for everyone. I can't see everyone in so much pain.

I took a deep breath and folded the prayer mat. I look at her and she passed me a fake smile. She is pretending that she is fine but I know that she is not.

" Hania, we can't do anything. We can only pray to Allah. We have to be strong for everyone. Mami, Ammi, and everyone is crying. She will be fine if only Allah wants. Allah always wants the best for us. Believe him, he is the best planner ", I said while wiping her tears.

She nodded her head and we went towards the hospital room. Everyone was sitting on the bench praying for her. Ammi was crying badly. I just can't see her like this. I went towards her and wipe her tears.

" Minal, I can't do this. I can't see her pain. She was all fine yesterday. What suddenly happens to her? " She asked me while crying in my arms.

I rubbed her back trying to comfort her.

I saw the nurse coming towards me.

"Are you Ms. Minal?" she asked me.

I nodded my head and she looks at me with concern.

"Dr. Arfa is calling you in her cabin ", she informed and went away.

I went towards the cabin and took a deep breath. I knock on the door twice and the door creaked open.

" Come in ", she said and give me a weak smile. My heart was pounding faster.

I saw Azeem sitting on the chair opposite her. I settle myself on the chair beside him and took a deep breath.

" Mr. Azeem told me that you were the first one to see her in this condition ", she told me.

I nodded my head fidgeting with the end of my dupatta.

" What was her exact condition?" she asked tapping her pen on the paper.

"I was in the kitchen to get water for myself. I heard the low muffled voice from her room. When I went to her room and I saw her taking a heavy breath. She was unable to utter a word. She was clutching her chest tightly while tears were spilling from her eyes ", I said and burst into tears. All the emotions resurfaced. Azeem put his hands on my shoulder and I cried into his arms.

I pull away from him and wipe my tears away.

" How is she now? " I asked in a low voice.

"I won't give you any false hope. She had a mini attack that's why she had so much difficulty in breathing. Her blood pressure was very low that's why she becomes unconscious. Her condition is very critical. She is out of danger for now but I don't know for how long. If you haven't brought her earlier, she may have passed away ", she said with a sad smile.

" You all can see when she will be transferred into the room. But make sure that she doesn't have stress on little things. Don't talk to her unnecessarily and don't force her to talk. She is still weak now ", she continued.

I nodded my head while fidgeting with my fingers. Ya Allah, I am so grateful to you. She is better now.

The doctor left the cabin due to some emergency. Azeem turned towards me and give me a weak smile.

" Thank you so much. If you haven't informed us, we may have lost her. I will be forever grateful to you ", He said looking at me.

" She is my NaniJaan. She meant a lot to me. You don't need to thanks for this ", I said with a smile.

We left the cabin together. I went towards them and they gave me a questioning look.

" Nanijaan is out of danger for now. We can meet her ", I said with a smile.

They all were overwhelmed by the news.
We all went to meet her and everyone was better than before.

" Ammi, you all go home. I and Hania will be staying here ", I said to her.

" How can you both spend a night here alone ", she said with concern.

" Don't worry phupho. I will be staying with both of them ", Azeem interrupted.

" We can stay here at night ", Mami interrupted.

" You all look so tired. Go home and freshen up. You all can come in the morning", Hania told them.

Hania sat on the couch tiredly.

"Do you need anything? " Azeem asked.

"I don't need anything. You can rest for some time. You are looking tired", I said with concern.

He nodded his head with a smile. He went and sit beside Hania on the couch. A few minutes later, I heard a soft snore. I giggled escape my lips as I saw Azeem and Hania both were in deep sleep. Hania was sleeping on Azeem's shoulder. They both are tired. Although they fight a lot, their sibling's bond is very strong. I took a blanket and put on both of them.

I went towards Nanijaan bed and sat on the chair. I hold her hand tightly as I was afraid to let her go.

" You scared us ", I said with a sad smile.

She gave me a weak smile as she didn't utter a word.

" Take care of yourself and your parents. Make your parents proud of you ", she said in a low voice.

I nodded my head with moisture in my eyes.

" Recite Surah Yasin for me ", she said looking at me.

I put the veil on my head and start reciting the surah. I have memorized surah Yasin by heart.

After I recite the surah, I look at her. She was smiling at me.

"Do Fahad and Isha arrive? " she asked me.

"They will be here soon ", I said looking at her.

" Tell them to come soon. I don't have much time ", she said with a worried tone.

My heart started pounding at her words. Why did she say that she won't have much time?

**************

Authors note:

Assalamu alaikum readers,

How was the chapter?

I want to tell you all something very important. I have never put any vote target on any chapter. I don't do this because some readers are there who
vote and comment on each chapter.
I don't want to disappoint them. I
tried my best to update quickly
whenever you all ask for updates.
I am not saying to follow me nor I am saying to comment. I swear it will take a second to vote on the chapter. I know some readers who read my story but they don't vote on any chapter. I have never been harsh on them. I just let it go. As a writer, it's a discouraging part for me. I am just saying that if you all can take a second to vote, it will be a very big thing for me. I am sorry if it offends you.

Love y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
10.8M 251K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
295K 15.8K 22
"Me Usmaan ke ilawa kisi bhi mard ke bistar pr sone ka soch bhi nahi sakti" "Naam Nahi Lo Uska!" "Usmaan" Zaakir Khan. A messiah to many, a man...
1.1M 29.1K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...