Drama Of A Teen (completed, u...

Por yourgirl_draya

This story is about the drama of what a teen girl named Adrienne Scott goes through. She has issues with her... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Lost but Not Forgotten
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Authors Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 21

124 15 103
Por yourgirl_draya

Heads up, I am changing some details in the story that might be confusing. I noticed that I never clarified a time frame for the story. Adrienne's birthday in the book was November 17 but I am changing that to september. It is currently, February in the book. This way adrienne and derek have been together roughly 5 months. I mentioned Diane's birthday in a early chapter, I am changing that as well. For the sake of this chapter we are 1 week away from Diane's birthday and 2 weeks away from Adrienne taking Diane to court.

If there's any questions or concerns please feel free to ask.

_________

Ever since Diane got served papers she's been on edge. She read the letter over and over, backwards and forwards trying to get an understanding of all of it. She couldn't believe that Adrienne would go as far as reporting emotional abuse. There was no doubt in her mind that the courts will fall for it with her criminal background.

She was currently sprawled out on the bed with her laptop researching on what she can do to fight this. Abuse is a serious thing so she knew that child protective services would get involved so she had to prepare. There's a lot of stuff that she needed to do in such little time.

For one she had to find another job. Technically, she still worked at the club even though she took off for a few weeks, but that got her in this mess in the first place. She had plenty of money saved but she felt it would be better to have a cookie cutter job to show that she more than the club.

Diane sighed in frustration and hurt. She wanted to all of this to be over and have her baby back home with her. She heard the water from Jason's shower turn off and decided to busy herself again. He's been giving her these sad worried glances ever since she got the papers. It was beginning to annoy her but she tried her hardest not to let it show.

" Is Charity taking the bus home or should I go get her?" Jason said from the closet that was apart of the ensuite. Somehow his clothes ended up taken up half of Diane's closet and drawer space. Then some time ago Mommy's room became Mommy and Daddy's room.

"Bus." she said loud enough so he can hear than glanced at the time on her laptop." She should be home any minute now."

Jason sounded like he was closer as she listened to him fumble around, humming to himself. Diane knew exactly what he was trying to meddle to see if she was okay or not by not asking. Jason is not stupid, he knew he was working her nerves by how her nose would flare and how her eyes were inching to roll. Her facial expressions are very animated so he thought it was funny how she tries to put up a front.

Tuning Jason out, Diane went on Adrienne's instagram page, something she tends to check almost everyday, thanks to Emery for helping her find it. Diane was never the type of parent to snoop on her kids, but this was the only way she could see if Adrienne was okay. A lot of the posts she had already seen but there was one new post from the day before. It was a picture of Adrienne wearing a two piece set and shades.

The caption read "Finally got a belly ring, thx babe"

@djacksonjr "Anything for my baby. Come holla at me in the bedroom beautiful"

@babygirl_adri "The jacuzzi sounds better"

Diane noticed the change in Adrienne and its so familiar that its sickening to Diane. From the showing of skin, the comfortableness with sex, and the noticeable curves that were peeping through was all Diane at that age. It was as if she was staring at a mirror.

Trying to get Diane's attention and get her mind off things, Jason decided to tease Diane a little.

" Bae? look"

She looked up at him unfazed then went back to what she was doing on her laptop.

" I know you did not just ignore all this sexiness" Jason said as he playfully threw his shirt at her.

She tossed his shirt over to the side before stopping to rub her temples. " I know you are just trying to make me feel better but all you doing is causing more pain to already piercing headache."

Jason came over to her still shirtless. " Make you feel better? You good remember." Jason laughed as he pressed his head against the side of Diane's head.  He placed a soft kiss on the side of her face causing Diane to look up at him.

" Time for a break." Jason slammed the laptop shut then proceeded to roll Diane unto her back.

" babe quit." Diane whined. " I have a lot to get done

Jason purposefully put all his weight onto her and snuggled his head into the crevices of her neck so she couldn't move.

" You can't get everything done today. Plus you won't get nothing done with this attitude you got going on. Over here hurting my feelings."

Diane rolled her eyes since he couldn't see her face. " Roll your eyes again or I'm gon bite you"

She rolled her eyes again resulting in Jason biting at her skin " Ouch that hurt."

She felt the vibration of his laughter all over her body as she continued to try to get from under him. Finally deciding to give up, she gazed up the ceiling, thinking. Silence filled the room except for the loud playing that can be heard from the boys room next door. She began to think about her life has come to and wondered what the future would bring.

" I think I should see a therapist" She said barely above a whisper. Jason shifted his weight so he could look at her.

"Telling you about him  brought up some old feelings about my childhood that I thought I buried and this stuff with Adrienne is beginning to be too much. And I know I can trust you and tell you how I feel but..."

" I think that's a great Idea Diane" Jason interrupted noticing that she was going to get riled up. "I'll be there every step of the way."

He then began giving her soft kisses on her pouty lips. Their little moment was short lived hearing the front door open and slammed shut.

" uh oh"

Charity could be heard stomping her way up the stairs. They both decided to sit up in bed since the door was open, expecting Charity to barge in to tell them how her fashion project went.

"Hey little miss Fashionista, How did it go?" Jason called out.

They didn't hear nothing back but her stomping and impact of her book bag hitting the floor. Diane glanced out her bedroom door, looking down the hall towards Charity's bedroom. She noticed Charity wasn't wearing the pants she had made but instead she was wearing her PE shorts. Charity  slammed her door shut

" Oh no" Diane sighed as she quickly got out of bed as realization hit. " She wearing Gym shorts"

She must have started her cycle at school and it ruined her pants for her project.

" Okay? what does that mean?" Jason said getting up too and putting on a shirt. Ignoring him, she went to her bathroom and ran a quick bath then headed toward Charity's room with Jason hot on her tail.

Before she got to Charity's room, she stopped and turn towards a worried Jason. " Just check on the boys babe, It's girl stuff."

Somewhat satisfied with Diane's explanation he went off to the boys room. Once Jason was gone she went to Charity's door.

She knocked before walking in seeing Charity face down into her pillow. Whimpers can be heard letting Diane know that she was crying.

" You alright Sweetheart?" Charity cried harder.

Obviously that a no. Diane thought

Diane moved around Charity 's room and knelt down for Charity's bookbag to get to her pants. " It can't be that bad Charity. Maybe I can wash them... see... yeah Momma can wash them baby... then maybe..."

" It's not about the pants" Charity said in between sobs. " I presented them before it happened and kids didn't make fun of me. "

" Then what's going on baby?" Diane asked as she sat down on her bed. Charity slowly got up from her position to hand her phone to her mother.  There were messages she sent to Adrienne.

" You could have called me Charity. I could have came and helped you"

" I didn't want you to. Adrienne was the one who helped when I first started my cycle while you were away."She confessed.

Its true. Diane was always working when Charity first started. She remembered Charity calling her while she was working at the office excited about it.  Diane was going to drop everything to come see about her, but Adrienne said she had it. They never really spoke about it since.

" It was our thing.  And Now that she left  home she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I mean I know I can be much sometimes, but aren't little sisters suppose to annoy their big sister? I didn't mean to annoy her to where she would stop talking to me"

"I'm so sorry baby" Diane apologized for Adrienne's behalf and hers. She laid down beside Charity on her bed and held Charity in a spooning position. " Her phone is just off. Emery says she got a new one. She's not ignoring you on purpose"

" My messages are blue and the messages sent. that means her imessages are on."  She cried as she snuggled into her mother's embrace.

In this moment, Diane was speechless. Diane and Adrienne are both failing Charity. The drama that they had going on didn't just affects them but it affects everyone else too.  Charity wasn't crying because she was embarrassed or because she wasn't feeling well, she was crying because she missed her sister.

" I'm going try and get in contact with her Okay? So you guys can catch up. but until then you can call me or come talk to me whenever and about anything. I may not be your sister or your friend, but I am your momma and you should be able to come to me with anything no matter how big or small. I'm so sorry it took me so long to see that you needed me. It'll never happen again. I promise. I love you my sweet girl, always."

" I love you too."She cried as Diane continued to comfort her.

After a while, she began to quiet down but Diane didn't dare let go unless Charity wanted her too.

" Knock Knock" Jason called out as he peeped his head into the room. A smile adorned his face seeing his two beautiful ladies cuddled up together. He practically forgot about all the bad news he found out that day.

" there go my little fashionista. You hungry? Momma made pork chops"

All of sudden Charity bust out crying, turning away from Jason burning her head into Diane's bosom.

" now don't do your momma cooking like that. I mean it ain't daddy's but it was straight." He was low key confused by the crying.

Diane laughed at Jason's silliness and charity's dramatics. These preteen hormones are something serious.

" I was hoping for pasta" Charity whined.

" maybe I'll make it again over the weekend." He said making Charity cry even harder.

" Girl it is not that serious. Quit all that crying. That pasta is not even all that" Diane laughed. "No seriously stop crying. Come on so I can give you some medicine for the cramps. I already drew you a nice hot bath in my room."

" aww my baby cramping! Oh my God, let me stop playing and make my baby some pasta . You want chicken or shrimp? You know what it don't matter I'll put in both"
Jason quickly left out the room but came back.

" what kinda noodles you want fettuccine, spaghetti? You know what never mind It be a surprise"

He left out than came back in again. " you want cheese?

" Just make the pasta and don't come back up here until it's done." Diane said after the fourth time he came back.
________
Hopefully I can post Part 2 soon.
This took forever to write. College is working a nerve.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.3K 598 65
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...
15.7K 679 32
Adrienna grew up in Italy for her entire life, after her mom died from cancer, she had 𝚗𝚘 other choice but to move to america with her dad, and so...
499 63 14
Camilla is given a new life... a life away from her past...she believes. Despite her odds, this time, she manages to conceal it. But until when?.... ...
1.5K 78 20
i'v changed this stupid description like 5 times but here it is ... the teens are now in their senior year of high school, marinette and chat noir ha...