WICKED GAMES WE PLAY

By lovehardlovewrong

You know how sometimes two people meet and fall in love with each other and it feels like they are meant to b... More

QUEENS DON'T SLIDE
WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT LOVE.
A SMILE SETS EVERYTHING RIGHT
NOT A PLAYER...I'M THE GAME
CHARITY IS THE STRONGEST VIRTUE!
THICK THIGHS.....THIN PATIENCE
MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!
EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE!
WHAT WEIGHS MORE....FEAR OR DEATH???
A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!
WE ALL EAT LIES WHEN OUR HEARTS ARE HUNGRY!
DOMINOS FALL WITH A FLICK!!!
CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!
GHOST OF THE GRUESOME PAST!
NEVER BE LATE FOR SATAN'S DATE!!!
WALKING A MILE WITHOUT SHOES!
BREAK OF A NEW DAWN!!!
SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!
SLOW AND STEADY NEVER WINS!!!
PAIN CONNECTS FASTER THAN HAPPINESS!!!
NEVER LEAVE A FRIEND BEHIND!!!
SETTING FIRE TO THE RAIN!!!
HALF A HEART BUT IT STILL BEATS
TO UNDERSTAND IS TO TRUST!!!
NOT GOOD AT GOODBYES!!!
MILES APART BUT CLOSE TO MY HEART!!!
SEVEN DEVILS ALL AROUND ME!!!
FRIENDS WITH NO BENEFITS!!!
BARKING DOGS SOMETIMES BITE!!!
REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES!!!
FOR THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF THRILLERS!!!
DRAG ME TO YOUR HELL!!!
IGNORANCE IS NOT ALWAYS A BLISS!!!
A PEEK BEHIND THE CURTAIN!?!
IN THE NAME OF LOVE!!!!
FEELS LIKE HOME!!!
KILLING ME SOFTLY!!!
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!
HACKING THE SACK!!!
YOU CAN'T UNHEAR A SIREN'S CALL!!!
LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED!!!
HURRICANE HITS HARD!!!
CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE!!!
PAIN AND PLEASURE!!!
CALL OUT MY NAME!!!
A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!
NOT MUCH OF A CHOICE!!!
HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!!
A LOVER'S QUARREL!!!
WRECK ME ALL YOU WANT!!!
BLESS MY HEART!!!
I JUST WANT YOUR LOVING!!!
COLOUR ME CURIOUS!!!!
I JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!
THE CELEBRATIONS CONTINUED!!!
WE ALL DESERVE TO HEAL!!!
WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
TOO MUCH OF HAPPINESS!!!
FIXING BROKEN THINGS!!!
A MUCH NEEDED REALITY CHECK!!!
WALK AWAY FROM PAIN!!!
WRONG PEOPLE LOVE THE HARDEST!!!
OF HEARTBREAKS AND HOPES!!!
UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY!!!
CHASING PAVEMENTS
BLOWN TO PIECES!!!
SOME MORE RAIN!!!
WE ALL FALL DOWN
CONCLUSIONS UNWINDING!!!
ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!
CRUSHING WAVES OF DESTINY!!!
ONE TRUE DESIRE!!!
WHAT DRIVES YOU CRAZY???
YOU OWN MY HEART!!!
STICKS AND STONES WON'T BREAK MY BONES!!!
DOG DAYS ARE OVER
TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH!!!!
WEDDING BELLS RING LOUD!!!!
TWO ALPHAS COLLIDING!!!
A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS???
A MAN KNOWS!!!
HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN!!!
FOREVER KIND OF LOVE!!!!
ALMOST HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!
SHUKRIYA!!!!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
SURPRISE BITCHES!!!
Music List of Wicked Games!!

SOMETHING OLD AND SOMETHING NEW!!!

2.7K 451 275
By lovehardlovewrong

Sidharth was not saying anything fast enough and that was causing sana to be more angry.

Lav-Sana actually.

She pointed a finger at her face and said
"I am sorry,i was talking to my man"

The sarcasm was dripping from her voice.

Lav-It wasn't his fault, i came unannounced and i know we have history but....

Sana-Listen sweetheart, i couldn't care less if its you.Its him with any woman at this time in his bedroom that would cause me to boil up.
So stop thinking you are relevant and go back to the portal you came from.

Lav-I think you should....

Sana started looking around and sidharth asked her
"What are you looking for"?

Sana-The part where i asked for her opinion.

He gulped and lavanya was visibly embarrassed.

Luckily, she didn't say another word and sana waited until she was out of her sight.

She tapped her heels impatiently on the floor and kept both her hands on her hips.

Sid-If you think i was cheating on...

Sana-Stop right there Mr...i don't think you fucked her if that is why you are implying, but define cheating for me plz?What was she doing here sidharth?

Sid-Calm down, i will tell you everything.
She came just 15 minutes before you came.

Sana-So when i called?
Sid-After that ofcourse, i won't hide it from you.

Sana-So you say,i mean you can say whatever you want now,i won't be able to believe it.

Sid-Don't do that angel,don't think too hard.You are already wheezing,you will have trouble breathing then.Plz calm down.

Sana-Calm down...oh yes calm down.Why didn't i think of that sidharth. You are a genius.

Sid-I mean it for your health my world.

Sana-Don't call me that,don't you dare give me that while i am mad at you.

He saw as she was walking and pacing and sidharth felt like his balls were in his throat.

I mean she was so scary when she is mad he was praying to stay alive when she is done.

Sana-So if i wouldn't have surprised you ,you would still have told me that she was here?

Sid-Ofcourse, why won't i.It was as surprising to you as it was to me.

She was still far away.

Sana*angry*She is...she was..i mean she is your first love sidharth. Does it really get over???

Sid*hurt*You can slap me if you want sana but don't you fucking doubt my love for you.She means nothing to me,nothing you hear me.

Sana looked at his actions to judge if he was in fact lying but he seemed very truthful.

Sana*sitting away and pulling her hair*You have 5 minutes before i flip,explain yourself right now.

Sid-She came and started apologizing because she says karma is hitting her now and she feels really sorry about how she treated me.
She is getting divorced and wanted to ask if we can be friends again.
That's it.

Sana-Sidharth, its not easy for me to not freak out right now.You can't let her in anytime she pleases...i hate that she thought its that easy.
It shouldn't be.
Everyone knows we are dating right?Then what the hell???

Sid-Sana,look at me.I even forgot she existed until now,from now onwards i will instruct the guard to not let her in.
And i will change the passcode.

She knows my birthday so it was easy.

She rolled her eyes at that.

Sana-I don't understand so are you going to be her friend again?Because now she is dumped by her husband???

Sidharth was immediate to pull her in his lap and said

"No angel ofcourse not,i don't like you being friends with your actual friends, i am not a hypocrite k tumko bolke khud ex se friends rahunga"

She jumped away from his lap and glared at sidharth who now was continuously staring at her face.

Sana-I am still not okay with the fact that she was here and she touched you...mujhe bahut zyada gussa aa raha hai.

Sid*sincere*I am sorry my world,what do you want me to do.I will do anything to make you feel better,tell me.

She said nothing.

Sana-Okay,lets try something.

After a while,sana dragged him inside the bedroom and opened the washroom door.

Sidharth was all confused when she turned the shower on and threw him inside.

Sid-What the hell?

Sana-You did this to me once remember, if i can't touch anyone you can't touch anyone.

Sidharth looked angry at first but then he dragged her into the shower and laughed.

Sana was pissed off at him ofcourse. WHY?
No idea, its not like he had telepathy but she is not happy that lavanya was comfortable enough to step in after years of being away.

She stepped outside and sidharth followed her.

They dried themselves and ofcourse the food was ruined so they decided to have ramen noodles dinner.

While they were eating,sidharth was being extra careful with her.
He tried touching her but she was refusing it totally.

She still wasn't pleased with what happened.

Sana-You haven't told her not to talk to you again,have you?

Sid-Tum aagyi thi tb tak toh main bol nahi paaya...bol dunga jab bhi next time milegi sbse phle yahi bolunga.

Sana*glaring*Aise toh bahut chapad chapad karte ho tum,ek.line ni boli gyi tb.

Sid*exhausted*Sana...meri jaan idr suno meri baat.
Mere paas uska no.tak nahi hai yar.
Main kya Karun btao,har social site pe bhi wo blocked hai.

What do you want me to do?

Sana-For starters, don't be with other bitches while i am bringing you dinner because i fucking thought you will be fucking busy working and i saw her fucking face.

Sid-Too much fucking in the words babe,not enough on bed.

She didn't even laugh.

Sana-You think this is funny?I don't have an ex like that otherwise you would have broken half the things in this room and you know it.

Sid-Uffff,spicy kha hi kyun rahi ho zaban toh aise hi aag hai tumhari.

Sana-Don't be charming now,khush raho k daant salamat hai tumhare.

Sid-Arey baba main keh raha hun na sorry,wo aai hai wo gadhi hai iska punishment mujhe kyun de ri ho.

Sana*serious*I don't have what it takes to be strong about you anymore sidharth, maine tumhe peeche hatne k bahut chances diye they ab nahi dungi.

You are mine and i don't mean that in a cute way,the only i am leaving you is if hurt me irreversibly and cheating tops that chart. There is no way in heaven i will ever be able to look at you if you cheat on me,let alone with that bitch.

Sidharth had to get up from his chair and sit with her.

Sid-Idr dekho,mujhe dekho.Tumahre siwa kisi ka nam tak nahi leta.Subah uthta hun toh tum,sota hun toh tum.
Kahan hai scope kisi aur ka Sana.
Please don't insult our relationship by doubting my honesty.
I love you and my loyalty is 100%.

Okay.

Sana said nothing and that made him more anxious.

Sid-Come on angel, sb khte hain i am too focused on you,so much that i am not even focusing on work and you think i can think about another female?
That is not fair.

Sana-Han?Sb kya kehte hain?

Sid bit his tongue,it was not his day.

Sid-nahi mtlb not serious but they think i focus too much on us and less on work...soooo.

Sana*angry*You've let me be the reason of your loss?Is that what you are saying?

Sid-No..no..no..no baby no...i said they think that.But i want to prove them.wrong.

Sana-Its one thing about being in love,but work comes first and you know that.So what the fuck is going on???

Sid-Aisa kuch nahi hai,i only focus on work other than you and it scares me that if won't be able to give you as much attention as i should, it will be a problem.Toh that causes me more stress and i overdo it sometimes.

Sana-No it won't be,you wanna know why?

Sid nodded.

Sana-I don't take it for granted, yes i am used to it but i know how lucky i am to get it.
I don't think of you as a care bear or an attention dispenser but i do however miss you more than i used to.

She was saying the sweetest things but super angry and it was the most amazing sight to behold.

Sana-Like i can't sleep alone now and that's your fault,i like being kissed a lot now, sometimes i get these flashbacks of us in bed yes,but i am not a baby,i know what to prioritize where.
If you are busy,you are busy. I will start work soon too toh mere paas bhi waqt nahi hoga ,we are grown ups..i can manage that.That is not what my issue is.
Just there is this one thing.....

Sid-Say it.

Sana-Never bring your work home...i mean mujhe ek hr hi do par wo sirf mera.
I would like your attention undivided that's all.

Sid kissed her hand.

"You got it angel, thank you for being so kind with me"

Sana-Thank you for not keeping any knives on the table.I have patience but my temper is pretty bad.

He chuckled and promised that tomorrow he will clear this lavanya issue and she doesn't have to worry about anything.

Sana wasn't happy still but atleast she wasn't worried.
Trust is hard both to build and to shake.

Sana nodded as he kissed her cheek and waited if she will push him away.

He looked at his laptop and asked her
"Do you wanna cuddle and sleep, i still need to work"

She was nowhere in a good mood but she was actually sleepy.

Sana-Its fine,tum kaam karo and then join me when you are done.

Sid-Really?Are you sure?I can wait until you are asleep doll,its not such a big deal.

Sana-No,you work.I am gonna go sleep,goodnight.

She walked away and he didn't follow.
Now any other woman would be bothered by it,but we all know how sana was built.
She wanted to be alone right now.

As sidharth was outside sana was inside sitting in the bed.

She was trying to make herself understand what all just happened.
So somethings are changing and she needs to come to terms with it.

Sana really is feeling hurt.I mean she knows he wasn't lying but what good that would make her feel.

She hated that woman even when they were friends because of her audacity of bothering sidharth anytime she pleases and here she was doing it again as soon as she got divorced.

She won't blame sidharth for it ofcourse but it does bothers her.
Sana decided to put some music on and drown her stupid brain in some tunes.

The music was little helpful to her but atleast now she can focus on something else.

Sometimes moms and dads fall out of love
Sometimes two homes are better than one
Some things you can't tell your sister 'cause she's still too young
Yeah you'll understand
When you love someone

She was slowly slipping into sleep when she felt his hands engulf her into hug.

Sana didn't resist but she didn't open her eyes either.

Sidharth assumed she was asleep so he switched her cell phone off and kissed the top of her head and then kissed her cheeks.

Sid*mumbling*I love you so so much,i won't ever do anything to hurt your trust my world. But it is scary for me because even i know life is not all sunshine. I won't always be able to be there for you and i am afraid to think what will happen then.
It is terrifying to imagine a scenario where you are mad at me and i can focus on anything else and not coax you into forgiving me.
It comes natural to me i swear.

God i pray we get through everything in life.
Because there won't be a life worth living if i will lose you.

He kissed her hand as he finished it and sana tried hard to choke back on her tears.

What is love dude?and what the fuck is life?
Like you can't plan anything.

Nothing is under your control except one thing
"How You Feel"

And even though the situation is a mess she still feels lucky to have someone who understands what she needs right now and most of all knows what she is bothered by.

Sidharth is also just a human.He can't control things around him ofcourse but heart doesn't go with logic.

She closed her eyes and prayed to god never to feel unloved again in her life.

They were fast asleep soon.

Some days are obviously better than the others.
.
.
.

Sana woke up to the smell of the coffee and vaniall all around the house.

She tip toed outside and saw a shirtless sidharth cooking.

Sana watched in silence for a while and then went ahead closer.

He saw her and smiled
"Good morning beautiful, how are you feeling"?

Sana said nothing,but hugged him.

Sid rubbed her back.

Sid-Are you still mad at me?

She nodded yes.

Sid-So we are not going to talk?

She nodded in yes again.

Sid-Umm,but we will hug still?

She nodded in yes.

Sid*smiling*Will some breakfast earn me forgiveness?

She nodded in no.

Sid-Ummm how about some kisses?

Sana nodded "No"

Sid-Damn it,so there is nothing i can do to make you talk to me?

She nodded in yes again.

Sid-No,that's not right.You know i hate silent treatment right?

Sana nodded yes.

She stepped away and sat on the counter top.

Sidharth looked at her legs that were dangling as she popped a blueberry in her mouth.

He exhaled as she stuck her tongue out and gulped it.

Sid-Not fair angel,You can't tease me like this.

She made an innocent face and poked her tongue out and went back to the bedroom.

Sana laughed to herself, this was fun.

Ladai bhi nahi hogi aur revenge bhi mil jayega.

She called kaaya toh ask if her mom was doing okay and shehbaaz was supposed to leave today as well.

Sana-Hello.

K-Han sana bol.

Sana-Why so sad babe,all good?

K-Mom called,someone is coming to see me.
Hangover mein hun bc aur yeh mera exhibition lga rahe hain.

Sana-Arey ,its just a meet don't panic and don't scare him away like the last one.

K-Ek minute,maine kya kiya tha tab.He asked which song is the most true romance song and i answered it accurately.

Sana-Really?

K-Hey..SKECHERS IS THE ONLY SONG THAT SPEAKS TRUTH OF RELATIONSHIPS.

I like your Skechers, you like me my Gucci shoes
I'll buy you the purse, only if you show me your boobs

Baki sb teenagers ka kaatne k liye bnaye hain romantic songs.

Sana*laughing*Bas yahi,yahi bol ri hun meri maa.Ye mat karna.

K-I will try yar.

Sana*smiling*Maa kaisi hai?

K-Sleeping still,raat ko bhi ro rahe they.Badi maa khte ,bar bar bolti hai sb meri.galti hai.Jabke itna smja liya sbne k ho jata hai lekin wo guilt mein hai bahut.
Tu hi aake smja plz shayad thoda kaam bn jaye.

Sana-Han aa jaungi,shehbaaz kahan hai?

K-Hippo kahan hote hain?Pani mein faila hua hai kamina.
Subah subah pool mein tair raha hai.

Sana*chuckling*acha chal you go now,i will be there alright.All the best for the meeting. Brief me as soon as you can.

K-Sure babe,bye.

Sana looked at her face and decided she will hop in the shower quickly so that she can get on the road and he can go back to work.

She remembers his issues about focusing on work as well.

So she went in to bathe and hopefully make something out of this day.

It took sana half an hour to fully get dressed and ready.

She stepped out and saw sidharth on breakfast table decorating it.

She wanted to leave but he must have wasted so much time on this,it will be rude.

She sat down and he immediately served her food.

Sid-There you go my love,breakfast with a side of kisses.

He kissed her and sat next to her as she started eating.

Sid-Is it good?

She nodded yes.

Sid-Aaaannnnnn...muumyyy....plz sana don't do this.Its really annoying plz...don't i beg you.

Sana finished her breakfast and kissed his cheeks .

Sana-Good,i wanted it to be annoying. I am not mad so you can focus on your work but i am still pissed of at the whole situation ,do you want me to fake it with you?

Sid-No.

Sana-Then you better wait for me to get better.
I will see you tonight,i hope you have a good day baby.
Bye.

She was about to leave when sid said
"To tum aise nahi manogi"?

Sana nodded in No again ,smiling she left the penthouse.

Sidharth looked at his phone defeated when suddenly something hit him.

"Theek hai sana gill,mujhse nahi manogi toh na sahi"

She was in for a treat today.

He laughed and decided to do the needful before he focuses on the work again.

Sana was on her way listening to fm and tapping her feet to the beat of the music.

She reached her home and parked the car.

Sana saw her mother with a bowl of soup on sofa with badi maa and shehbaaz.

Sana sat closer and said
"Hey maa,aap weak lg re ho.Kuch khaya kyun ni"

Mom-Bhookh hi nahi hai beta.

Sana looked at shehbaaz and he just shrugged his shoulders at that.

Sana took the bowl and said
"Aap sad ho mujhe pta hai,lekin bimar hona toh koi solution nahi hota na,plz khana khao taki aapko medicine de saken"

Her mother took a gulp and then kept the spoon back.

Sana was really sad to see her mother like this.
We often put an age on love but is there any age to a heartbreak?
Her mother was so sad ,it was visible on her face.

Loving wrong people will burn you out and it was visible on her mother's face.

Pta ni kabse ye bardasht kar ri hain.

Sana-I wanted to ask you if we should file a complaint against him.

Her mother was trembling again.

"Nahi beta, plz nahi.Ye cheez yahin khatam karo plz.Mujhe nahi kuch karna,i don't want to see him again"

Sana-Are you sure i mean aap...

And she saw something she never wished.

Her mother was unable to breathe and she was getting a panic attack.
Sana saw how labouring was breathing, she knows it better than the others so she helped her mother calm down and she was given another sedative because her bp was shooting through the roof now.

When she was asleep again,sana talked to shehbaaz.

Sana-Koi fayda nahi hai,maa ko trauma mein nahi daalna mujhe debora.Han lekin restraining order leke bnwa.Wo inke aas paas bhi aaye toh jail karwa denge usey.

She settled everything and decided to leave that man's shadow out of their lives.
Jo bhi hai wo aapas mein handle karenge.

She will ask about the house papers once her mother will be feeling better and then they can send him a notice to evacuate.

That would be the right thing,sana hated that he rebuild their old home and ruined her memories there.

Anyways,she can't live in past ofcourse...so after bidding shehbaaz goodbye and asking badi maa for the 10th time if she should stay,she was told she can leave because sana has an important meeting tomorrow and she needs a sound mind for that.

So she decided to go back home and do some unpacking of the gifts she received on their anniversary and some birthday gifts as well.

She was strapping her seat belt in when shriya called her.

Shriya-Hello

Sana-Yea babe.

Shriya*laughing*Your boyfriend is a piece of art man,i love him.

Sana-Han?

Shriya-Ab ldai kyun hui pta ni,but bitch you better forgive him.He is the best.

Ja social pe ja apne.

Sana was confused. She went on Twitter first and saw

#sorrysana
Trending no.1.

She was shocked, what the hell?

She saw a few of them and a video of sidharth in which she was tagged.

She clicked on it,it was sidharth with a stack of papers in his hand as song sorry by bieber was playing in the background.

The papers were arranged in sequence and one was replaced by the other in every 10 seconds with adorable reactions.

1.Baby,i know you are mad.
2.And giving me silent treatment.
3.I am sorry my world,plz forgive me.
4.I will keep cheezily embarrassing you until you call me and tell me you forgive me.

He blew a kiss at last and then the video said

"Guys can you help me,tell her i am sorry"

And that broke the net.

Instagram was flooded, Twitter was flooded and most of all the fanpages were making 100 edits of his pages presentation.

Sana slammed her forehead.

Sana-Kitna dramatic hai ye aadmi,tamasha hi bna dala.

She saw a babygirl in a video tagged under her name.

"Sana di,bhaiya sorry bol rahe hain na,plz unko maaf kar do"

Another one
"Ni kudiye kinna sona munda ae,kyon nakhre kar ri ae,maaf kar de hun"

Another one,from kaaya

"Babe he is so adorable,kar de na maaf yar.Hum mein se ek ke paas toh sahi aadmi hai"

She had to give up eventually ofcourse.

Sana decided to call him right away so he can put a stop to this madness.

She called him and he didn't receive at first.

Hmm he must be busy.

Sana decided she will call him once she reaches home.

She drove to their home and then was parking the car when her phone rang.

Sana received it.

Sana-Hello

Sid-Hey angel.

Sana-Sidharth, am i dating you or the entire country?
What the hell dude,kahan kahan se msg aa rahe hain mujhe.

Sid*smiling*Toh tum subah se gusse mein ho,raat bhar bhi baat nahi ki ache se...aur kya karta.
I had to earn your forgiveness somehow,mujh bechare ke paas kya hi chaara tha yar.

Sana-Oh ho ho,bade sant Mahatma ho na tum,abhi bta dun tumhare supporters ko k kyun naraz hun main,dekho fir #fuckoffsid trend hota hai ya nahi.

Sid*laughing*Meri kya galti hai yar?

Sana*serious*Mera wait ni kar skte they,kya zarurat thi usko date karne ki?
Main kiya na wait tumhara aur tum koi sharam hi nahi hai ,aise kaise kar liya pyar kisi aur se.

Sidharth was laughing full on now and after some time sana had to break into smile herself.

Sana-Naraz nahi rehne dete na tum,5 minute bhi mujhe sahi se.

Sid-Nahi yar,kamal hai.You were so mad you weren't even talking to me,i had to made sure it was dealt with.

Sana-Waise mr.majnu,you told me people already thought i was causing distractions toh ab ye stunt karke zyada issues ni bna liye aapne???

Sid-I love you and that is a non negotiable term babygirl.Main kaam pe double focus kar raha hun and obviously aage bhi karunga but some things are more urgent than this.

Waise bhi sach btaun,it was kind of my fault toh guilt hi jeene ni de ra tha yar,kaam kya karta.

Sana*laughed*Han sach bola na,ab i am happy.
Anyways,we can talk when you come home alright?

Sid-Alright love,by the way.Guards have been informed she won't be coming to the office anymore.

Sana-Good to hear that but nonetheless we might need to establish some ground rules for this problem of finding each other with someone else.

Sid-Why?You planning to meet Sid anyone?

Sana*laughing*Dekh re ho,speed dekh rahe ho apni.Mtlb saans bhi ni li hogi.You caveman.I was speaking hypothetically.

Sid-Toh aise bolo na,i don't like twisting words.

Sana-Yea yea i know,so i will see you tonight, unless you have a date with lav tonight as well?

She bit her lip and sidharth groaned.

"Mtlb,ye chalega na bahut lamba"???

Sana*laughing *Mabye until i am 80.

Sid-Chalo,atleast you are planning being with me until you are 80,its a good sign for our marriage.

Sana-Han?

Sid-Aah..i mean for our relationship, i mean yea...acha i am busy.See you tonight.
Love you bye.

He was too fast in disconnecting and sana smiled.

"Jahan darna ho wahan toh darega ni ye aadmi,aur aise dar jata hai.
Idiot"

She was in love with this idiot and there was no way around this truth.

Sana decided to dedicate the rest of the day to unpacking and setting the piano so she can play some for him when he comes back.
She knows he loves it.

And thus began the music session that lasted until she was hungry.

Sana was done eating because sidharth texted her he will be late this night as well.

So she was about to be done when Shriya texted.

Shriya-Dude,come fast.

Sana-what's wrong?
Shriya-Kaaya sana,she messed up.

Sana-Han?What?

Shriya-Can't explain over the phone. Plz aaja..its 9:30,its not too late.I will be waiting.

Sana was confused, but kaaya is capable of doing stupid things so she decided to be on her way.

And she texted sidharth as well about it.

Sana drove to her house and called kaaya,maybe she can ask her directly.

But kaaya was no reachable.

Sana-Kya kiya???Kahin ghar se toh ni bhaag gyi?Baap re ldka toh ni maar diya jo dekhne aaya tha???

Ho skta hai.

Sana prayed for her to be okay because she needs less mess more happiness right now.

She remembers her text about sidharth's stunt.

She was supposed to meet the man by then,wo Twitter pe kyun thi tb???

Something is definitely wrong.

When sana reached inside,she was told to go upstairs straight.

Sana opened the door to see kaaya sitting with shriya almost in shock.

Sana-K,what have you done now?Why was shriya freaking out???

K-I,actually i....

She raised her left hand and on her ring finger was a giant stone sparkling.

Sana-,Fuck no...

K-I got engaged.

Sana's mouth was dry,K is engaged?To a guy she just met??What the hell.

Sana-No no no...ye chori ki hai na,plz keh de chori ki hai.Fuck no bro.

K*smiling*Nahi chori nahi ki hai sana,i am actually engaged.

Sana-What?Who?Shriya is she joking?

Shriya nodded in "No".

Sana-Who the fuck are you marrying then bitch???

K-Him.

Shriya stood up and in walked a man she knew very properly and i guess you guys know him too.

"VIKAS"!!!
.
.
.

Araha hai aaraha hai,kaise hua bhi next me aa raha hai!!!

Congratulations all the kaavik shippers🥂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 13.6K 40
Β©Copyright - All rights reserved and belongs to the writer PoohBear on Wattpad. If you are reading this story on any other platform, then it's plagia...
203K 18K 70
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’–π’”π’• 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 π’‡π’π’‚π’ˆ, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'π’Ž 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’π’… π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'π’Ž π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’...
503K 32.6K 71
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
290K 18.1K 86
I'm going to write for the very first time....I don't know what I'm writing is upto the justice Mark or not but I tried ....as I had read many fictio...