𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑌𝑜𝑢 ⸙͎۪۫ Steven...

By SQuartz_Universe

You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you we... More

𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓉 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒬𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ ℰ𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒾𝒹 𝒢𝒶𝓂ℯ
ℰ𝓅𝒾𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
ℬℴ𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈
ℳℯ𝓂ℯ
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 2
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 3

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

3.4K 97 141
By SQuartz_Universe

"Here we are in the future,
Here we are in the future and it's bright!"

Steven began to sing slowly, turning to you and gave you one of his charming smile which you returned with one of your charming smiles; Steven squeezed your hands before looking back at the sky where the Diamonds and Spinel had left.

"Nothing to fear
No one to fight
I can't believe we've come so far
Happily ever after, there we were..."

Others laughed at their victory, Amethyst hugged Pearl's waist in joy which made Pearl laughed in amusement, Lion licked Greg's face, caught him off guard but he still let out a smile, Connie who saw the scene unfold let out a few giggles too.

You looked at the group of friends you have, you felt so lucky that you're in this moment, feeling very lucky that Steven had saved you even in the weirdest way, and you felt very lucky when Steven was the one who always made you happy; without knowing, you formed a huge smile, tears glistened in your eyes but you didn't let them fall.

Steven tugged your hand, made your attention moved to him. "Come on, let's go. I can't wait to lay on my bed!" Steven confessed, groaning softly.

You giggled at him. "I agree. Let's go, I don't want you to be more tired than you already are"

Steven quirked an eyebrow and smirked, walking back to the group with his hand intertwined with yours. "I'm surprised that you're worried about me, still. You literally just died 20 minutes ago!" Steven chuckled.

"I worry when I felt like I have too"

"You always worry!" Steven retorted.

You let out a sincere laugh. "That's how I am! Besides, I love all of you. You guys are the bestest thing that could ever happen to me. Especially you Steven"

Steven's cheeks brightened at your words, his hand clutched almost desperately in yours, he looked away, can't contain the unbearable heat on his cheeks as he holds your touch close, meanwhile you just giggled at him and laid your head on his shoulder sweetly.

"Steven! (Y/N)!" Connie called, waving at the two hybrids.

You and Steven waved back at the group, smiling so widely, you both started to jog over.

"Everyone in the van! We're going to meet everyone!" Greg said, already in the driver seat, honking every now and then.

The group smiled to each other before entering the van with no problem, everyone sat close to each other but you and Steven are closer, not that Steven minded anyway, he loved it when you're close to him, it made him felt relax knowing you're there.

You had your eyes closed and head on Steven's shoulder, ever so slightly fell into a short slumber; Steven looked down on your sleeping form, moved a strain out of your face, his face went brighter than before when he looked at your pretty angelic face up close; Steven turned his gaze away from you and caught his friends were staring, made Steven's cheeks went brighter in embarrassment.

"W-What?" Steven asked nervously.

Amethyst wiggled her eyebrows in a knowing look as Connie copied Amethyst. "You're in love~" Amethyst cooed.

"No need to deny it! We all see how you looked at her, with the love in your eyes" Connie said, copying Amethyst's tone.

Steven scoffed. "I-I'm not denying it. I indeed like her, what's more to it?" Steven answered.

"Oh my gosh, you are in love!" Connie shouted, squealing along with Amethyst beside her.

Steven shushed them, pointing at you sleeping peacefully on Steven's shoulder made them instantly shut heir mouths; Connie and Amethyst continued to tease Steven about his undying love for you, Steven didn't deny them once, they were all the truth and Steven felt like he didn't need to lie about it.

Soon enough, the van finally arrived at Little Homeworld, Steven hesitantly wakes you up, feeling guilty when he saw you tiredly woke up and rubbed your tired eyes, but you weren't mad and only flashed him a smile before following others getting out from the van.

The citizens of Beach City gasped when they saw their heroes stood tall, Lapis and Peridot who had their little performance forced to a stop by stopping using Peridot's metal power and Lapis splashing water at others, made them giggled at the soft attack.

"And here we are!
So happily we'll face
Whatever comes our way,
And after, we might do it all again!"

Bismuth who had just come to the scene picked up Steven in joy, Lapis and Peridot hung themselves on Bismuth's broad shoulders.

"Here we are in the future!
Here we are in the future!"

Bismuth let Steven down as Steven quickly was met with Mayor Nanefua, Mayor Nanefua thanked Steven for his deed and Steven welcomed her; at the same time, Sadie and Lars came into the scene with their faced held grins.

"I'll be ready every day
For as long as I can say,
I-I-I-I can make a change!"

Steven sang, face still held the familiar grin.

"Here we are in the future!
I-I-I-I can make a change!"

Sadie, Lars and Mayor Nanefua sang together which Steven continued after, hitting the high note that you didn't know he can make.

"Here we are in the future!
Here we are in the future!
I-I-I-I can make a change!
Here we are in the future!"

Lars chuckled. "Hey, I planned on making a barbeque party tomorrow night and have a small concert at the warehouse. You know, to celebrate our winning" Lars suggested.

You giggled. "It isn't technically a 'winning', Lars. It's more into a truce. We became best friends now!" you explained, jumped excitedly at the new friends you made with Spinel and the Diamonds.

Steven nodded in agreement, Lars and Sadie shared a smile before nodding too, the others and Steven agreed on doing barbeque for tomorrow night as a victory and you were so excited to be having one, you've never attended into a barbeque party before so hearing the news made you excited like a tiny puppy hearing their master wanting to take the puppy into a walk.

"But before we do that..." Steven winced. "We've got a lot of fixing to do," Steven said, made other people winced too.

Bismuth then came into the scene, her smile was so wide that you could see her white crystal teeth very clearly. "That's why I'm here! I will fix all of this in no time!" Bismuth said, forming her hands into tools.

"Not only Bismuth, but we'll also help as well!" Peridot interrupted, her smile wonder than Bismuth's, using her power to move the tools around in the air while Lapis nodded in agreement of helping out.

"I want to help too!" you offered.

Steven smiled at your generosity. "If you're helping, then I'll be more than happy to do the same!"

The Beach City citizens began to offer themselves to help which flattered Mayor Nanefua so much that it almost caused her to tear up at how kind they are to help each other; without further a due, they all helped out to fix the broken houses, etc.

"Here we are in the future! (Here we are in the future!)"

Other people began to help fixing their home as Steven continued on smooching the ground to make them all grew flowers and fixed, with you beside him, he felt more motivated on finishing the task as soon as possible since he didn't want you to miss your first-ever barbeque party; unfortunately, everyone came to a stop when the night had reached past 3 am so Mayor Nanefua ordered everyone to sleep except Gems who kept on the working going.

"Here we are in the future! (Here we are in the future!)
Here we are in the future! (Here we are in the future!)
Here we are in the future!"

The day after yesterday finally risen as everyone continued their works, few giggles and laughter were shared and the work seemed to be finishing fast since everyone was cooperating; you are beside Steven who smoother the clear ground into life, not that you didn't want to be there but you wanted to help out too, but Steven convinced you that you're being beside him was a lot more of a help than what you think.

Most of the broken parts had been fixed and the ground that Steven had been healing had finally come to a finish, Steven was so proud of himself, knowing that he could do it if you're there.

Night eventually falls and Steven, you and other Gems are in the beach house, getting ready for the barbeque they've been craving since the day before, you are the most excited one, you jumped here and there, screamed out 'hurry up' softly at the others which they only laughed at your childishness but nevertheless, they went on to the party.

Once they've arrived, the smell of sausages lingering in the air, immediately alarmed both hybrids and Amethyst, but they calmed down and waited for their turns.

"Hey, Lars!" you greeted softly.

Lars took a quick glance at you before turning the sausages so it won't burn. "Hey, (Y/N). Mind giving me a hand?"

You shook your head and took a plate of bread sausage before handing it to a citizen, smiling at them as they thanked you.

"Here we are!
Here we are!
Come so far! (Come so far!)
And it's bright, And it's bright,
And it's bright, And it's bright!"

You repeated your actions until it's your turn to get yours, you didn't even notice that your stomach had been growling for food for the past 5 minutes but you remained can and devoured the most delicious sausage you've ever tasted, you moaned in it's deliciousness as you swallowed the warm chewed sausage down your throat.

The night went pretty great, Sadie and the Killers even made a few concerts with different songs, you clapped so loud that even your hand hurts by the strong friction you put on both palms; but what surprised you more is that you saw Steven, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Connie and Greg will also make a concert, you felt yourself grew anxious and excited to see how it went.

The stage opened the neon lights, revealing Steven in the middle with the others dancing beside him, walking down the stairs that were on the stage.

They all had their suits with peacock looks which were very appealing to you, you smiled so wide, you felt yourself tearing up, even though you had no blood relation with Steven, you felt yourself feeling very proud of Steven like a mother did; covering your mouth, you tried to choke back the incoming sobs.

"I'll be ready every day
For as long as I can say,
Here I am in the future with my friends!"

Steven and the others are now in front of the stage, their arms were wide open and their smile was huge; Steven felt himself tearing up at the overwhelmed feeling in his chest but he tried to control it.

"I can make a change!"

Steven's friends sang as in the background voice.

"That's why..."

Greg came on stage too, wearing the same outfit as the others but in white with his handhold huge beautiful bouquet ing it to his son in proud, smiling at Steven, signalling that he is proud to be his dad.

"Happily ever after never... ends"

The performance is now finished, of her people clapped for Steven as you did the same, the curtains slowly pulled to a close, made your vision was blocked from the sight of Steven and his friends.

You saw Steven and the others walked out from the stage, sharing tight hugs; you took no time to stand up and rushed to them, tears running down your cheeks.

Mayor Nanefua walked up to the stage, clearing her throat before taking the microphone in hand. "May I have this moment to give a short announcement?" Mayor Nanefua began. "Ever since the past 3 years of I becoming a mayor, I've never felt so proud of you supporting each other and loving each as you did yesterday. As a mayor, I wanted to say that Beach City people will not judge anyone by their appearance or their behaviours..."

You ran to the backstage, seeing that Steven gave the bouquet to his father to hold and watched the others left without Steven.

"Steven!" you called, ran to him.

Steven turned around. "(Y/N)?"

You jumped on Steven, embraced him in a very tight hug that Steven felt himself couldn't bare but he slowly managed to do so; Steven took a moment before wrapping his arms around you, head landed on your shoulder.

"... In Beach City, everyone is the same. No one is less or more. Everyone is the same. And I think everyone sees that now"

You pulled away a bit to see Steven's face, his tears running down a few as you wiped them off by using your thumbs.

"I'm so proud of you..." you said, tears streaming down further.

Steven cried. "Thank you..." Steven let his head hung low as he sobbed.

"Everyone is accepted by everyone. And I'm so proud of you all that everyone thinks the same as I do. Everyone is accepting each other and everyone is loving each other. That's what I call as peace"

Steven looked into your eyes as you did the same to his dark brown orbs, you saw Steven looked to your eyes before looking down to your lips and looked back to your eyes, you didn't know what hit you but you slowly closed your eyes and pursued your lips close; Steven smiled at your action, slowly leaning further to your face.

"As a mother, I wanted to say that I love all of you like my children. I promise that I will take care of you and will always make time for you when you need me"

As the first firework blew up in the air, Steven's lips were on yours softly, his eyes fluttered close as he leaned closer to your face, your lips latched around Steven's as you felt your cheeks burning.

"Love is in the air. It's just either you want to grab it or ignore it"

The ending of the movie always so sad! I always felt like crying whenever the movie ends! ;-;

But yes, finally you made it till the end of the movie! Thank you so much for people who stayed with me until here. It really do means a lot to me! I love you guys sooo much!

The ending I made sucks, but still, I hoped you love it. ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 843 12
Forced into a war you had no clue what to do, you were lost until a huge orange gem came along and told you what to do. You did as she said, scared o...
55K 3K 37
Lapis Lazuli was an orphan. She never knew love and affection until she got a boyfriend. However, that love didn't last for long as he turned into a...
191K 5.1K 31
Peridot Diamond: A short, pale blonde scientist who is socially awkward. All she cares about is science, facts, and logics. She's never really had a...
141K 4.6K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...