Marvel Preferences and Imagin...

By Mrs_Nomad

Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes Sam Wilson Clint Barton Wanda Maximoff Pietro Maximoff T'Challa Peter Parker Tony... More

#1 ~ How You Meet
#2 ~ How You Sleep
#3 ~ Your First Argument
#4 ~ His Favourite Thing About You
#5 ~ He Comes Home From A Mission
#6 ~ What He Calls You
#7 ~ You're Insecure
#8 ~ TV Programme You Watch
#9 ~ He says 'I love you'
#10 ~ His Hugs
#11 ~ He Saves You
#12 ~ You See Him Cry For The First Time
#13 ~ On Your Period
#14 ~ You Hear Him Talk About You
#15 ~ Your Song | Pt. 1
#15 ~ Your Song | Pt. 2
#16 ~ They Meet Your Family | Pt. 1
#16 ~ They Meet Your Parents | Pt. 2
Imagine ~ -Nico_DiAngelo-
Steve Rogers Gets Jealous
Imagine ~ Shayna_Holmes
Imagine ~ Nicky66
Imagine ~ purpleshadow14
Imagine ~ TheCreatorOf1Derland
Imagine ~ SamMaggiolino
Imagine ~ jaidaXdanes
Imagine ~ xxavengersloverxx
Imagine ~ sb3367
Imagine ~ ThenaOdinson
Imagine ~ BrookeKnight085
Imagine ~ -sunnyniall
Imagine ~ Boymeetsworldfanmel
Imagine ~ Desmond_Hume
Imagine ~ purpleshadow14
Imagine ~ kjsd562
Imagine ~ ChancellorTheRapper
Imagine ~ astory4you
Imagine ~ WitchDoctor21
Imagine ~ AvalonLaurel
Imagine ~ Samarra_Lovely
Imagine ~ Luna_is_a_kitten
Imagine ~ Holliebee12
Imagine ~ PurdyPinja
Imagine ~ XxRobynErinxX
Imagine ~ Widowsbite1120
Pregnancy Series: Steve
Pregnancy Series: Tony
Pregnancy Series: Thor
Pregnancy Series: Bruce
Pregnancy Series: Clint
Pregnancy Series ~ Loki
#17 ~ Christmas Together| Pt. 1
#17 ~ Christmas Together | Pt. 2
Imagine ~ ghita21
Please read + requests are open
Imagine - Star-Bucky-Lover x Bucky
Imagine - alt_geek_trash x Bruce
Clint x short reader : MadisonGupton
Reacting to homophobia preference : That-someone

Imagine ~ alliegatur

5K 138 8
By Mrs_Nomad

Imagine ~ alliegatur

You threw yet another knife at the target and yet again it landed right in the middle of the bullseye. You were bored with knife practice so decided to move onto your fire talent. At the moment you were trying to channel your flames into a really thin line, like a laser beam. You could get it into quite a small beam but when you tried to push past what you have already achieved your body became immediately exhausted. You raised your hand and aimed for the tiny ring through which you were trying to aim your flame. Fire erupted from your palm and immediately narrowed into a small line. It wasn't small enough. You struggled on beginning to feel light headed until you dropped your arm and gasped for breath. You head was pounding. The strength required to master your power was unbelievable! You sank onto the nearby bench and took a gulp out of your water bottle. You sat for a few moments before bringing your determination back up and standing up from the bench. You took a deep breath took up your position and fired. Very quickly you began to feel sick again. You shook your head and carried on. Your vision went a bit funny but you persevered, you began to feel a warm liquid roll down from your nose to your upper lip. It was blood. You tried to ignore it, knowing that in a battle situation you could have worse wounds than a nose bleed. You heard a shout but for some reason couldn't stop the flame. You tried to 'turn it off' but nothing was happening! Fear started to creep up on you. You lowered your hand hoping that maybe if your broke your concentration on the target then the fire would stop. It didn't work. Suddenly your head hit something extremely hard, you opened your eyes to see the world on its side. You realised with a shock that you had collapsed. You felt your eyelids droop, not being able to stop them. A cool hand was laid upon your forehead followed by a hiss of pain "God Allison, your burning!" You tried to focus your vision and managed to - just long enough to realise it was Steve next to you. Your body was incapable of movement and you couldn't speak very clearly. "Steve...." You murmured. "Allison? Allison?! Oh god Allison! Stay with me!" You smiled in your mind - Steve was always so dramatic. That was the last thought that ran through your head before the darkness engulfed you.

You woke up a few hours later to see Steve sat next to your bed. "Steve?" You asked softly drawing his attention to you, as he had been nodding off. "Allison! Are you okay?" You nodded "Yeah, what happened though?" Steve immediately seemed more serious. "We think you burned yourself out. You were concentrating so hard on your flame that you passed out! I was so worried!" He said sitting next to you on the bed. You smiled weakly before pressing a small kiss on his lips. "Do you want anything Allie?" Steve questioned. You thought for a moment before asking for a glass of water. Steve left the room to fetch a glass of water and you lay back down on the comfortable bed. Your eyelids began to droop again, this time because of tiredness rather than 'burning myself out'. After a few minutes you heard the door open and close. You went to open your eyes and sit up to take the water from Steve but suddenly a hand was clamped over your mouth. You opened your eyes quickly and saw tree men all stood in your bedroom with guns pointing at you. You looked over their uniforms trying to find a symbol, and you did. It was Hydra.

Your stomach lurched and you struggle against the hand on your face. However you had only just woken up from burning out and you were extremely weak. The man chuckled quietly "Looks like this won't be as hard as we thought boys" he whispered to his colleague who smirked at you. The closest man grabbed you around the torso and yanked you out of the bed, nodding for the other men to grab your legs. One took your legs and the other put a piece of cloth over your face. You were struggling to get out the men's grips but they were to strong and you couldn't shout properly through his hand. Where is Steve? Ran through your head as the cloth was placed over your mouth and the hand removed. You knew it was chloroform so you tried not to breathe - that didn't work well. The last thing you heard was "Quick Cap's coming up the lift." Then you felt yourself being hurled over someone's shoulder and they began to run.

------------------Next day---------------

Your eyes fluttered open and you reached up a hand to clutch your head. You groaned as you felt your head pound. You blinked a few times and saw that you were in a completely white room. You were strapped to a white metal table. You arms were free but your body and legs were trapped. You fumbled with the straps but you couldn't break them. "Is anybody there?!" You shouted out, hoping to hear a friendly voice. You got no reply. You felt a few tears prickle at your eyes as you realised that there was a possibility that you might never see your husband again! "Oh my god." You whispered. "He's not going to help you." You heard a cold voice snarl, causing you to cease your struggle and turn your head to the source of the voice. You saw a man standing in the corner of the room and wondered when he came in. "Who are you? Where am I?" The man chuckled as your distress. "You are in Hydra's main base and I am going to be the only person you will ever see again." He snarled. You were terrified. You turned your Han slowly and let out a stream of fire. At least you thought you did. Nothing happened. "Did you really think we are stupid enough to leave your hands free without taking you powers away?" You mentally cursed yourself, of course they knew of your powers - they had probably injected you with something to make your powers disappear, hopefully temporarily. "What are you going to do to me?" You asked shakily. "Well that would be telling wouldn't it?" The man sneered.

Throughout the rest of the day the man asked you questions. Some of them were completely random, like what's your favourite colour? And some of them were things like what's Captain America's weakness? Obviously you didn't answer the questions about the rest of the Avengers but you did answer the ones about yourself, as long as they didn't give away your weaknesses. You were surprised when the man just carried on when you refused to answer a question.

You were given food and water, that the man proved weren't poisoned by eating and drinking a bit himself. After you ate the man left, he still hasn't told you his name. You slowly drifted into a stressful sleep. You woke multiple times, from horrific nightmares expecting Steve's arms to be there to comfort you - but your husband was nowhere to be seen. After falling asleep after the fifth nightmare you were awoken by a load of cold water being thrown over you. You gasped and went to sit up however you soon remembered that you were strapped to a table. At the bottom of the table stood the same man from yesterday holding a large bucket - that had presumably held the water. "What was that for?" You asked angrily. He chuckled "You really shouldn't be that rude to your kidnappers." he said sarcastically. You didn't know if he was joking or not. The fact as to why you were here had still not been revealed to you and you weren't sure how much Hydra could or would hurt you. The cold was getting to you as your clothes were soaked. You didn't reply to him. "So the questions you didn't answer yesterday - I'd like to give you another chance to answer them." You shook your head "Never." You were not going to tell Hydra what all the Avengers' weaknesses are! The man raised his eyebrows. "Well then I guess I'll have to get the answer another way then. Two small discs were placed on the soles of your feet and had wires that led around the table and above your head, but you couldn't see what they attached to. "What are you doing?" You asked trying to escape again. The man said nothing but you heard a noise like something was powering up. All of a sudden there was a sharp pain where the docs were and that pain turned into agony that raced up your body and caused you to shake, you felt your hair increase in volume quite a bit as well. You realised you had been electrocuted after the pain had died down a bit. That's why he tipped water over you so that the electricity would course through your body better. "You going to answer the questions now?" You shook your head slowly - still in pain. Another set of agony washed up your body causing you to scream out. This torture carried on all day until the man decided to leave. No food was brought to you that day.

The next morning you weren't awoken with a cold splash of water but instead by a loud crack. Your eyes shot open and you looked around the room for the man. You head him above your head and couldn't turn to see him. "What was that?" You asked gingerly. "You'll find out" Then all of a sudden you felt the surface beneath you begin to move. The top of the table was lifted and then spun over and laid back down on top of another layer of the table. You were on your front with the detachable part of the table on your back. That was lifted off and your straps transferred to the table beneath you. What was going on? Just like yesterday the man asked if you wanted to answer the questions and yet again you refused. You felt something trail down your back through your shirt. It was too soft and floppy to be a finger. It was yanked off your back and bought down with such a force that you screamed even louder than you had the day before. You were being whipped. The whip was bought down on your back hundreds of times until your shirt was torn to pieces and your back a bloody mess. Every movement caused a scream, even breathing hurt. You were shaking and close to fainting when the man left and that's what happened - you fainted.

You were awoken with a punch to the face. You grabbed you nose as you opened your eyes. You felt blood. There was the man stood next to you with his hand in a fist. Once again the question was asked and you didn't even respond to him. Another punch was laid upon your stomach. Throughout the day you were punched, kicked and slapped just about everywhere you could be. You had never felt as tired as you did now. Your back was on fire from having spent the day lying on it. You had been left on your front through the night but in the morning you had been flipped again.

The next day's activity also involved water. You had a bag placed over your head and you were removed from the table. You did try to fight the person holding you but you couldn't even stand by yourself. You held back a scream every time you took a step as it hurt your back. After a little while you came to a stop. You still couldn't see anything. You felt yourself being laid onto yet another board except this one felt wooden. Then you were tilted to a degree that meant your head was lower than your feet. Suddenly your head was submerged in water and the back stuck to your face. You held your breath for as long as possible and you lasted a long time as you had been trained to hold your breath in case of gas, water or smoke. After a while though you had to let out a breath and then soon after inhale as well. Water entered your mouth and choked you as the bag clamped to your face and suffocated you. Your head was pulled from the water and you struggled to gasp in air through the bag. This carried on for the rest of the day leaving you with an aching throat and sinuses from all the water and a distinct fear of drowning. You were taken back to your room and the bag was removed. The light was so bright that you had to keep your eyes closed until you became used to it.

Every night before you went to sleep you thought of Steve and fell asleep with his name on your lips. The next day the process was repeated in the same order. Electrocution, whipping, beating up and finally water boarding. This continued for another week before all four happened on one day. This was then the norm. From the number of times you had been tortured you guessed you had been there for a month and a half before something happened that was for you.

It was just after a whipping session and as usual the man left between each change of torture. You were lying on the table in agony when you heard an alarm go off. You ignored it and focused on trying to relieve some of your pain somehow. You heard screams of men and shooting noises for a while as well. This scared you as who was attacking the place. You were happy you had managed to conjugate a thought that made sense. Since about halfway through your stay with Hydra nothing had made any sense in your head. You couldn't quite remember who everyone was in your life. You had pictures and names of them in your head but you couldn't match them up perfectly yet. There were six main people that were always in your mind - five men and one woman. You knew her name was Natasha as you had guessed the men wouldn't be called Natasha. You heard something heavy hit the door into your room. You turned your head to face with it. The movement caused pain to erupt from your back causing you to scream out as the door exploded open. In the doorway stood about six people. At least that's what you saw before you passed out.

-------------Three days later----------

"Come on Allison wake up please." You heard a tear choked voice say. You felt both your hands being squeezed and also heard people murmuring. You realised that you were face down on a really soft bed. It was unusual. You had grown used to being on cold hard surfaces and now a bed felt uncomfortable. You slowly fluttered your eyes open to be met by a pair of blue eyes staring back at you. You recognised the eyes but couldn't quite place them. You could see the man had been crying. There were five people all stood behind him. You realised that they were the six people you constantly had in your mind. You saw the woman and remembered her as Natasha, you knew six names but didn't know which belonged to who, you only knew she was Natasha as she was the only female. "Natasha?" You asked weakly with a quiet voice. Everyone looked surprised and the man sat next to you looked hurt. The woman stepped forward and crouched next to your bed so she was eye-level with you. "Yeah I'm here Allison. How are you?" She asked caringly. You were glad you got her name right. "My back." you moaned and she nodded. "Yeah there is a lot of damage to your back but the doctors say you'll be okay after a while." You nodded gently and hissed at the pain the movement caused. The man tensed in his seat, he looked angry and upset. "Do you want to speak to Steve?" Natasha asked gently. "Who is Steve?" You asked not knowing who was who. Everyone gasped quietly. The man in the chair tensed again and stormed from the room. "You don't remember Steve? Do you remember any of us?" A man in a black shirt asked. "I recognise you all and I know your names but I don't know whose name is whose." You answered his question. He nodded. "I remember the names Bruce, Tony, Clint, Natasha, Thor and Steve.” You added "Oh and am I in a relationship with one of you? Because I seen to remember that." You said. They all nodded before introducing themselves. "So the man who left was Steve?" You asked, Tony nodded. "Why did he leave?" You asked confused. "He was the one on were involved with." Bruce replied "He is your husband." Clint said. You thought about it and remembered your wedding. "I think I remember my wedding!" You said smiling. A nurse bustled in and checked you over, giving you pain relief. "Can I speak to Steve?" Natasha said she'd go and try to find him. While she was gone the others explained how they'd found you.

Steve had thought it was Hydra so they tracked Hydra's base down and started to plan how to attack it. Apparently it took so long because Hydra's base was very hard to find. Their boss hang wanted them all going as it was too big of a risk but they ignored him as they all cared for you a great deal. They had found you just before you passed out and had immediately taken you to the med bay in SHIELD. Steve had had to be held back from killing every last one of the Hydra workers for what they'd done to you. Natasha had said they could interrogate some of them and find out information about Hydra. When you got to the hospital the doctors operated on your back and fixed it up as much as they could. After the explanation Natasha returned with an even more tear-stained Steve. Your heart broke at the sight of him. You couldn't remember everything about him but a lot of memories were coming back to you. "Steve?" You said softly, he reached out and took your hand in his as everybody else left the room. "I'm sorry I didn't remember you" you said sadly. He shook his head "Don't worry Allison, it’s not your fault." He said reassuringly. "I am starting to remember you. I remember the beginning of our relationship and also our wedding" you said causing Steve to grin "And our wedding night" you added jokingly as Steve blushed. "I'm so glad your remembering." he said happily. You smiled softly "You will have to help me remember everything." He nodded "Of course." Then he leant down and gave you a quick kiss. You responded quickly and you heard your heart monitor beep quicker which embarrassed you. Steve pulled back and grinned at the heart monitors making you blush even more.

After three weeks you were finally allowed home. Everybody lived in the Stark Tower so that where you went. You had remembered everybody a lot more now but you remembered Steve the most. Going home helped your memories. Your back was scarred horrifically and you hated the scars. It hurt a little to go to sleep on your back but it was getting better. You found it slightly weird sleeping in the same bed as Steve but soon grew used to it again and he never wanted to let you go at night. You didn't mind as he was a harder surface than the bed so he just let you lie on top of him. Life was slowly getting back to normal and you loved everybody more than your ever had because of what they'd done for you. You relationship with Steve was also stronger and he helped you overcome your insecurities with your back. You loved him and he loved you.
_____________________
Hope you liked it!! Thanks for the request!!

Please vote!!

Bye -
Mrs Captain Rogers
Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.1K 37
Marvel imagines about all your favorite characters! Including: Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro, Wanda, Clint, Thor, Scott, T'Challa, Sam, Scott...
323K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
70.1K 1.9K 40
Imagines of ya gurl the Scarlett Witch or Wanda Maximoff. Whatever you prefer to call
12.5K 258 29
Just your average book about your favorite Universe. Including: ~Tony Stark ~Steve Rogers ~Clint Barton ~Natasha Romanoff ~Thor Odinson ~Bruce Banne...