Love Is You || KTH (BTS Story)

By dr_eternalV

Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college universi... More

New Place and College
Unexpected saviour
Confusion
Partner
PC repair
Girlfriend??
Library📚
Sleepover😴
Strange feeling😬
Picnic with BTS ☺️
Confession 😮
Betrayal feeling 😥
Meeting someone special😇
Eomeoni 👩‍👦
Missed you 🤗
Unexpected move😊
Kiss😚
Searching🔍
Studying🤓
GO WITH THEM😟
Warning??⚠
Performance🕺
Moving in🧳
TRUTH OR DARE 😉
Music World🎸🎹
Party night 🥳
Something is Off in my Heart??😲
Good Day😊
Mi Casa🏡 and meeting Bestie❤ Part-|
Mi Casa 🏡 and meeting bestie❤️ Part-||
Long Drive🏍️
Drunk🥂
Blushing marathon 😊❣️
Argument🗣️
His Past😟
PROPOSAL??💏🎁
Save Me🙊
Teary Night
Amnesia??
SECRET LOVE and DATE
Letter 💌
Night is Young🤗🤩
GRADUATION 🎓
Wedding 💒
Happily Ever After ❤️
EPILOGUE
New Story
Bonus chapter
Anniversary special 🎉

First appreciation🥰

3.8K 175 39
By dr_eternalV

TAE'S POV.....!!!!

We went inside her apartment, all the boys sat comfortably on the couch as I went to place my bags in her room. As I came out to the living room, Aera was talking with her brother, as soon as he saw me he asked me to talk personally with him. I agreed and smiled at Aera before leaving to her room closing the door behind my back.

The call

Me: Annyeonghaseyo!!! Nice to talk to you sir. What do you want to talk to me?

Aera's brother (hyung): Hey Taehyung. You can call me hyung. I needed to talk to you about Aera and my cousin whom I assume you met him earlier, Park Eun Woo I guess.

Me: Yeah hyung.... I met him before. Why what happened? Is there any problem?

Hyung: Aniyo....not a problem, but I am worried about Aera. She will trust anyone very easily even though we warn her beforehand. I just hope you take care of her from getting hurt, if I was there with her I wasn't asking you for the help. I know that she loves you a lot, more than we talk about us, she will talk a lot about you and she also said that she feels safe around you. So, I can be assured that you will protect her if any bad is happening in the future, right?

Me: Of course hyung, don't worry I will protect your sister and my girl. I never leave her in danger, I promise.

Hyung: Thank you Taehyung, but I haven't given the permission to call my sister as 'your girl' still.

Me: Hyung, I know that you will support us and accepted me to be one of the member in your family. Aera has said about that to me, so you can't fool me hyung.

Hyung: Aish!! my little girl will always like that. Even you be careful, I am not afraid of Eun Woo, but his friends are not good. I hope you understand.

Me: Yeah hyung, I understood and we both will be safe rest assured.

Hyung: Gumawo

Me: Ah...hyung!!!! It's nothing to thank me, I am just be more careful about my girl you don't need to thank me for that. 

Hyung: Okay, shall I talk to her once before I go?

Me: Of course hyung, I will hand over the phone. Jamkkanman...(Just a second)

I went out to her and handed over the phone and sat across the boys who were talking about something giggling when I entered the room.

"Why? What was going on?" I asked them.
"Aera was telling something when you went to talk to your brother-in-law in future. It caused us to laugh that's all" Jin said laughing hysterically.
"What were you talking?" I asked curiously by seeing Jin laughing out of control.
"Let her come, we will tell you" Hobi told. 

I nodded in response and thought about the words which hyung told me earlier. 'Why Aera needs to be protected? What kind of people are Eun Woo's friends? I can't understand, why Aera is going to be in danger? Anyway, I will protect my precious girl from anyone' I was distracted from my thoughts from the Jin's voice saying "here she comes" I looked at my girl  and smiled at her as she made her way to sit next to me.

"Yeah, come on what was that?" I asked looking at the boys.
"Okay, here we go" RM said and continued, "V, I will ask one thing you need to answer that honestly."
"Why are you trying to change the topic, I want to know why you guys were laughing that's all" I said little bit sounding annoyed.
"He is not changing the topic, he coming to the main point now when you answer his question" Jimin said.
"Arasso, I will answer" I accepted my defeat before even starting the fight verbally.  

"So, V you both will be alone for a month. What will you do if you are bit excited? I think you understand what I mean right?" RM asked smirking a little and chuckling under his breath.
It was little awkward to talk in front of them and also in front of Aera, but I need to honest whatever they think I thought and spoke to give my answer, "I think I will ask her about that and what she will tell I will do that."

"Wow....you are lucky Aera, he said he will ask you. I didn't expect this V" Hobi said smiling. 
"Why what did she say about this?" I asked them.
They all started to laugh once again, I looked at Aera who was blushing and covering her face with the pillow on the couch.

I leaned to her ear and whispered, "what did you tell about that ?" 
"Nothing" she said still blushing more.
"Why are you shy Aera tell him what did you say" Jimin said giggling.
"Hmmm... I said that I can control my hormones, if V can't then I don't know what to do" She said lowering her face burying into the pillow even more.
"Yah..what's there to laugh about that? You guys are..... Aww my baby girl, you are cute and I will promise, if I need you so bad I will ask your permission" I said.

She looked at me and hugged me, it was sudden but I embraced her back pulling her more to my chest.
"Okay, continue your hug. We will leave now and see you guys later" Yoongi said standing up with sleepy eyes and walking to the door.
"Ye.... See you tomorrow" I said still in the hug and they all left closing the door behind them.
While we were still in the hug, suddenly her stomach growled. I smiled at myself and let go of her and picked her up in my arms bridal style and made my way to the kitchen. She protested that she can walk, but I didn't care about her words, when reached to the kitchen I made her sit on the kitchen island and walked to the slab where she arranged the food package.

I served her a plate and gave her to eat.
"What about you?" She asked.
"I will have, you eat" I said.
"I won't eat until you eat with me" she said raising her right eyebrow. I smiled at her and went to the kitchen to bring another plate for me.
"That's like a good boy" she said picking up her spoon and gulping the food.
"Mmm....mashisso" she said and continued eating.

We talked some random things and finished our dinner, we both together washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. She also prepared the menu for tomorrow as we need to go for the college.
As she was in the kitchen arranging the food items in the row, I said I will go wash up first and went to the bathroom taking my pajamas with me.

The bathroom also smelled like a perfume and it was well arranged. I smiled at that and started to undress myself before walking into the shower. While I was showering, I suddenly remembered the kiss which we had in my room. It was the first kiss in our relationship and it felt so good.
At first, when she just pecked my lips it aroused me to kiss those soft, plump lips of hers which tasted like sweet as honey. It was so good that I can't even explain.... And the moment when the boys asked me, it was actually exciting my hormones in me.
The shower a long and it was hot as I was still dreaming about the kiss we had.

I came out of the shower getting dressed, where I saw Aera sleeping on the couch in the sitting position with holding the TV remote in her hands. I smiled at her cuteness and picked her up and laid her down on her bed, covering her with the blanket and went to switch off the TV then coming back laying next to her.

_____

MY POV!!!!

I woke up to the sound of the door bell, slowing opening my eyes from the direct hit of the bright sunlight falling on my eyes. I stirred to my left side to see my most perfect and handsome man laying next to me. Smiling at his sleepy face, I sat up for few seconds before going to the door to open for the unknown person who is ringing the bell so early in the morning.

I peeped in the spyhole to check who was there, there was an unknown guy whom I am not familiar with and even imo had never mentioned about anyone coming home this early. I stayed quite not opening the door, I saw him talking with another guy giving something to this guy. After few seconds, he moved away with something in his hand. It was suspicious and it felt like I was in some movie shooting as it never felt real. Ignoring that, I walked to my room and checked the time it was almost 6am and my alarm was about to ring in  few minutes. So, I turned off the alarm glancing at V for a second and walking to the bathroom to fresh up and prepare some breakfast for both of us.

I quickly took my shower and went to kitchen to prepare some apple pie baked oatmeal and muffins, actually my style of cooking. As I don't know to cook Korean foods, hoping that V like them even though it's not his regular breakfast. 

"Morning babe" V said in his sleepy voice placing his hands on my waist back hugging me kissing my cheek.
"Very good morning Mr. Perfect, but I was scared to death by sudden sneak of your arms around me" I said smiling at him.
"Get used to it, this will be my morning routine until I am here, or whenever you are with me" He said kissing my other cheek which he hadn't kissed earlier then placing his chin on my shoulder.
"Smells nice" he continued. "I hope you like them" I said shyly. 
"I wasn't talking about the muffins, I was talking about my little thing who is preparing those muffins" He said.

"Yah...you are so cheesy today" I said pushing him a little to move the food to the dining table, I am sure his cheesy words whenever I hear them I am gonna melt in them and causes butterflies flying in my stomach and increasing my heart beat, blushing. 'Aish, I can't even get hold of me when he acts so much lovely and caring ' I thought.

"I will get ready and come to have the special breakfast prepared from 'the special girl' of my life" he said kissing the top of my head and walking away emphasizing 'the special girl' in his voice.
I blushed once again and prepared my coffee and for him some tea. As I got to know that he won't drink coffee because it tastes bitter from his closest friend Jimin. I smiled to myself at that thought and placed out food with the beverages across the table.

Meanwhile, Taehyung dressed up and came to the dining hall and showing me his boxy smile which always cause my heart to skip a beat whenever he smiles. I smiled back to him and he seated himself as I sat across him.
We had our tiffen as he hummed while having every bite of the food and time to time telling "delicious" in between his eating. I smiled at his cute words forming from his mouth and glancing at him while having my food not leaving his eyes while he was concentrating on the flavor of the food. I don't know what I got to stare him like I was about to eat him, but it felt good to look at him while he having the food that I prepared myself.

We finished our food, and placed our plates in the sink before I walked to my room to change as we were getting late for the college.
"Eodilga?" V asked following me.
"To get ready, why want anything?" I asked him answering his question.
"Nothing like that, but I thought you were coming in this dress" He said staring me from head to toe.
"Yah...it's my night dress and I never leave home wearing this dress" I said rising one of my eyebrows. 
"Then, shall I join you to help you change?" Tae said smirking.
"Pervert" I said closing the door, "Only for you babe" he yelled from outside. 
I chuckled at his voice, picking up my dress and putting it on before moving to the dressing table to brush my hair and look at my face before leaving to college.  

We headed to college in his car. The ride was good, holding my hand intertwined with his which caused me to blush. When we got into college, after parking the car he held my hand with his, pulling me closer to him.
"Yah....what if others think about us of this sudden change?" I asked looking at him.
He leaned closer to my ear whispering,
"Let the others see that 'this' girl belongs to me and only for Kim Taehyung."

I blushed at his statement without fighting back at him, I smiled at him and walking towards our class.
"Aera.... Taehyung-ah.....!!!" a call was heard from behind which made us to stop at our place turning around to face the person who just called us.
"Oh....Eun Ae. What's up girl?" V asked smiling at her while I also smiled.
"Having good time even in the college, I envy you guys" she said wiping her fake tears. I just chuckled at her before telling her to find a boy for her.
"Yeah sure, but the thing I came to you guys is that.... I changed my major to CS" She said.
"What??? Changing major in third year?? Are you serious????" I asked shocked as I never heard changing the major after second year.
"Hmm, I was just not getting those E and C topics. It just made my life more miserable, I just wanna die if I not change my subject" she said casually.

"Yah....don't say like that, it's okay to change" I said assuring that it will be okay.
"You and your jumping from your majors..... Gosh, I am sick of it" Tae said little annoyed looking away from her.
"Yahhhh....I am liking it either, I just want to finish this study thing and work on my modelling" She said glaring at him.
"WOW Eun Ae, good to hear that you are interested in modelling. You really have a good body to become a model"I said giving thumbs up at her figure.
She blushed at my words and mumbled thank you.
"So, you will not be changing your major next year or next semester to be precise right?" Tae asked raising his eyebrow.
"Yaahhh....!!! It's not that I like to change the subjects always...." She said yelling at him.
"Okay guys..... Keep fighting. I will go first and see you guys in the class. Bye Eun Ae and my dear boyfriend" I said waving at them and walked away smiling at them.

I heard Kim Taehyung calling my name, but still I smiled to myself without looking back at him and walked forward towards the class.
As I was in my own thoughts, I slightly bumped to someone. I apologized for bumping into her and moved forward.
"Hey...where are you thinking you are going?" the same girl came in front of me stopping me from moving to my class.
"I bumped into you and I also apologized for that, so I am going to class" I said fake smiling, it was annoying from that girl who was fighting for bumping into her.
"I won't care for that. I wanna ask you that what is your relationship with Taehyung oppa? Don't make me angry by telling silly answers" She almost yelled at me.
"Why I should tell about 'us'? Who are you to ask me about me and Tae?"  I questioned back and emphasizing 'us' in my sentence.
"Aish...this girl is making me crazy. I think you don't know about me right?" She said ruffling her hairs.
"I also tell you that, you don't know anything about me also. And don't come to me asking what's my relationship with Taehyung as we are dating and we both love each other. Is that enough or you wanna know that if we have kissed or not also?" I said sarcastically.
"What? You guys are dating? Taehyung oppa can't do that to me, you might have seduced him to love you. Bitch...." She said raising her hand in the air and was about to slap me, but stopped that by hearing her name called "Ku Mun Yeong" from the familiar voice I know, yes it's from my boy.

I looked at him and he came to us, he was very angry at her and yelled at her, "Don't ever lay your dirty hand on my girlfriend and never expect that I will become yours." 
He pulled me close to him putting his hand on my shoulder and pulling me to the class.
I was mad at him and I was confused in the same time thinking who was that girl and why did Taehyung-ah said he will not be hers.

I didn't even heard Tae calling my name until he shake my shoulder to grab my attention to him.
"I am sorry Aera..I know you are mad at me" he said lowering his head.
I didn't even look at him, but a small point of me looked at him by the corner of my eyes. He looked disappointed, I was feeling guilty while my other half was telling me to not to fall for his sadness. 

"Hey Aera....what happened you look upset? What did this boy do again?" Jimin asked concerned about me or us specifically.
"Nothing chim, just didn't get proper sleep" I faked smile and lied.
"Jimin-ah, manage here if professor asks. I need to talk to her" V said to him pulling my hand and dragging me somewhere.
"V, stop...what are you doing?" I said loudly, but he tightened the grip of my hand until we reached the rooftop.
"Listen Aera, I know you are very mad at me. I will explain everything about her, just listen to me" V said.
"Why you wanna explain things to me Kim Taehyung-sshi, and who am I to listen your explanations? I am just a toy in your life and your love is just a game. I should have known that before falling for you" I said tears starting flow from my eyes.
"Aera...I am sorry, I truly love you and I was not playing with you. I am serious about our relationship" He said pulling me into his chest, still mumbling sorry caressing my back.

The next moment, I started to laugh hysterically from his words. He pulled away from the hug and looked at me confused and asked, "weren't you mad at me?"
"Why should I be mad at you V-sshi?" I asked in the middle of my laugh.
"About that Ku Mun Yeong matter...." he said lowering his head.
"Yah...don't ever lower your head unless you did a mistake. I don't want to see my boyfriend lowering his head for not commiting mistakes" I said lifting up his face.

"Then are you not mad at me?" He asked again which was now making me mad at him.
"No...if you keep asking that, I will be mad now" I said.
"Then why did you avoid my talking when I asked you?" he asked confused.
I again started laughing which made him to lose his temper telling me, "if you won't stop laughing now, I will kiss you."
It scared me and my laugh automatically hidden inside my mouth.
"Scared?" He asked smirking, I stood still without letting out a word, just staring at him.
"Cute" he said while holding my hands and leaned close to my face and kissed my cheek making me blush. 

We came to the class, "thank god sir has not come yet" I said looking at Tae, while I heard a voice clearing their throat which made me to turn around to see the professor standing behind us. I greeted him and entered the classroom while Tae followed me.
"Thanks man Jimin" V said bending close to Jimin's chair. Chim smiled at us and mouthed "sorted out?" We both nodded and smiled.

"Okay students, there are two new students more like transfer students of our own college. Let me introduce to you guys. Come on" Sir said calling the transfer students where I know one of that was Eun Ae where she already told us earlier.
"Hey guys, I am Park Eun Ae from E and C department. Please take care of me" she said bowing to us.
The other student was a boy, I felt like I have seen him before closely. I ignored that to listen his introduction. "Hello everyone, My name is Mark Lee and I am from Civil branch" he said waving at us while some of the girls waved him back.
"As you both are new, you will be with one of these students. You can choose anyone of them and everyone cooperate with them" Sir said.
"Ye gyosu-nim (Professor)" we all said in unison.

V held my hand intertwining with his and smiling at me, I smiled at him. But, I felt someone was staring us.

I just shrugged off and concentrated on the lesson which was about to start.
"Excuse me" I heard, I looked at the voice. It was that Mark guy, I just smiled at him and asked what does he wants.
"Umm... I want to be your partner in the class, will you help me?" Mark asked.
Before I reply him, V said that I can't as even I am new here.
"Oh..Okay. I understand" Mark said and went to some other girl.
"Don't go close to that guy as I mentioned earlier" Tae said whispering in my ears.
"Oh, is he him?" I asked, while he nodded in response. "Okay, as you say Mr. Boyfriend" I said smiling ear to ear. He smiled showing his boxy smile tucking my hair strand behind my ear and still holding our hands together.

---💜---

Hey armies, it was a long chapter again. 
It's true the Mark Lee is from NCT and it will be going to more interesting.

I hope you guys enjoyed. Please click ⭐ button and comment your thoughts about the story.....☺️

Love you😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
335 15 10
This story is about Kim Taehyung who is newly joined on Seoul University, everything is new to him. his old friends also studying in Seoul University...
2K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
354K 12.6K 77
The story is about a struggle of popularity among top boys and top girls at the college.They are really popular until the whole college tries to be t...