Polaroid | ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ sʜᴏᴛᴏ

By -aerinicolettepark

Polaroid Todoroki Shoto x oc Kaneki has a camera, and she's capturing Hearts with it. Kaneki Akira a half Gh... More

Authors Note
Character Information
Polaroid [1]
Polaroid [2]
Polaroid [3]
Polaroid [4]
Polaroid [5]
Polaroid [6]
Polaroid [7]
Polaroid [8]
Polaroid [9]
Polaroid [10]
Polaroid [11]
Polaroid [12]
Polaroid [13]
Polaroid [14]
Polaroid [15]
Polaroid [16]
Polaroid [17]
Polaroid [18]
Polaroid [19]
Polaroid [20]
Polaroid [21]
Polaroid [22]
Polaroid [23]
Polaroid [24]
Polaroid [25]
Polaroid [26]
Polaroid [27]
Polaroid [28]
Polaroid [29]
Polaroid [30]
Polaroid [32]
Polaroid [33]
NOTICE!!!
Polaroid [34]
Polaroid [35]
Polaroid [36]
Polaroid [37]
Polaroid [38]// HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI
Polaroid [39]
Polaroid [40]
Polaroid [41]
Polaroid [42]
Polaroid [43]
Polaroid [44]
Polaroid [ 45 ]

Polaroid [31]

321 15 0
By -aerinicolettepark

"I'm looking forward" Ashido sniffled  "for a bunch of awesome stories from the trip!" She cried accompanied by the occasional sighs of the students who didn't pass the practical exams.

"Hold on!" Midoriya tried to reassure "we never now there might be a twist-"

"Don't say it like that Midoriya," Sero warned "You might jinx it-"

A few minutes later, the door slammed open revealing Mr. Aizawa in all his tired at life glory.

"That's the bell, back to your seats."

In an instant the whole class shuffled over to their desks.

Shoto looked at the empty desk behind him, it was unusual for Akira to be absent on a day like this but hearing about what happened from Shinsou made him wonder.

"It's not like she overused her quirk right?" Todoroki wondered to himself, half listening to what their homeroom teacher was saying.

"... YOURE all gong to the summer training camp!"

(I had to-)

All of a sudden, the gloomy atmosphere that surrounded particular students dispersed leaving them crying tears of happiness.

"YES!-"

"But those who failed will have to attend cram school."

~~~~~

The bell dings signalling the end of the day.

Their last teacher made their way out the classroom leaving the students amongst themselves.

"Well whatever the case, I'm just glad we're all going together." Ojiro said positively holding up his copy the blue pamphlet their teacher gave them.

"It's a week long training camp, focused on strengthening our abilities." said Iida as he, Midoriya and Kaminari all look at his.

"We have a lot to pack," commented the green haired male.

Kaminari voiced that he still have to buy swimwear, making Hagakure suggest the entire class go to the mall together the next day since they all finished their exams.

"Nice!" Beamed the electric quirked male.

Uraraka hummed in approval.

"Hey Bakugo!" Kirishima called out to the ash blond. "You should come too!"

"Why?" The explosive male scoffed "it's only a waste of time."

"Can you come too Todoroki? Shinso?" Midoriya asked two of the most reserved males in class.

"I visit my mom on off days..." The two toned haired male said dismissively.

"I'll check if I have time." The purple haired male said which was a lie, he'd rather sleep in or play with his cats- but they don't have to know-

Izuku nodded understandingly.

"Should I invite Akira to go with us?" Momo suggested not wanting to leave out their gray eyed classmate.

"Come to think of it," Jiro muttered "she didn't come to class today right?"

At the mention of that all eyes turned to Todoroki making the male raise an eyebrow questioningly.

"...?"

"You're closest to Akira as friend right Todoroki?" Iida started unknowingly stabbing the male straight to his heart with his choice of words.

"Uh.. yeah..."

"Do you know why she's absent?"

Shoto frowned, the thing that's been on his mind that whole day...

"She hadn't messaged me ever since the exams..." He said carefully. "She hasn't been responding at all."

Uraraka pursed her lips "I know!" She cheered "her family owns a cafe right? Let's meet up there for breakfast!"

"Yeah!"

~~~~

Hinami blinked as she stared at the small crowd of students outside outside re: cafe that morning.

About ten to fifteen or something, colorful and energetic teens stood talking amongst each other excitedly crowding outside the entrance where she usually opens at 7:00 in the morning.

"Welcome to re: cafe" she greeted them politely.

The students of class 1-A paused their conversations and looked at the Auburn haired woman standing at the door.

"Good morning!" They chorused.

"Good day ma'am!" A blue haired male wearing glasses approached her.

"We are student's from Kaneki-san's class, my name is Iida Tenya, the representative and we've come here wondering is Kaneki-san here?" Iida said his hands forming chopping motions as he speak.

Hinami smiled "ah, are you here for Hana-chan?" She stared at them apologically, "unfortunately she's at the hospital for her monthly check ups."

"Oh," Uraraka said slightly disappointed they weren't able to see their purple haired friend today.

"Oh dear! Have you all eaten breakfast yet?" Hinami suddenly exclaimed "is that why you're here this early?" She deduced.

"Come in come it! You can have a discount since you are my niece's classmates!"

Shinso interrupted "er, Hinami-san how about me? I always get my coffee for free..." he whispered to the amber eyed woman

"Sorry Hitoshi-kun, your class will run over our business if I give you your coffee for free"

"All around me are familiar faces-"

~~~~~~~

Waking up at the sight of the white ceiling of the hospital room Akira sighed. It was the same scene she has always seen as a kid.

She glanced at the desk beside her to see the blue pamphlet for their class' summer training camp.

"Mr. Aizawa dropped by last night at home to bring you that."

Her gaze trailed from the pamphlet and towards the now opened door to her hospital room.

"Mom..." Akira breathed seeing her purple haired mother, her violet eyes shining with both relief and concern. 

Touka smiled holding up a tray of her favorite food as she walked towards her daughter's bed.

"You hungry?" She asked gesturing to the plate of freshly cooked bulgogi.

Mustering a weak smile Akira replied, gingerly taking the tray from her mother and placing it at her lap.

"Yeah."

~~~~~

"So given what happened we're on the lookout for these villains." Aizawa said as a new day commenced.

Akira who was a bit confused was informed by Momo about Midoriya's encounter with Shigaraki.

"And we have to cancel our usual accommodations last minute. So, the location of your training camp would not be revealed until the day we depart."

"Huh?!" The class practically shrieked.

"But I already told my parents-" Sero sighed deflating on his seat.

"That's precisely the point..." Yao-Momo remarked "The school cannot control who learns what or how." (Idk man it's what it says in the manga-)

"As long as we don't cancel the trip all together!"

"Akira you..." The purple haired heroine turned to the bi-colored haired male. "Have you been doing okay?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah, just the regular monthly check ups" she grinned fiddling with the box of films in her hand. "Say, do you think Mr. Aizawa would allow me to bring my camera? A new destination ought to present new sceneries, I'm thinking of making a collage..." She rambles making the heterochromatic male smile slightly.

"Maybe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
208K 7.4K 41
Y/N Kayama inherited the quirk of sparks within her blood when she was young. As simple as the name of the quirk sounded, its depth left young Y/N in...
5.2K 100 30
Todoroki Shoto, Age 16, is a fire and ice quirk user in training to become a hero. He felt complete his whole life, missing nothing. So why would (L...
13.5K 333 31
Y/n Todoroki is Endeavor's daughter and the twin sister of Shoto. However, unlike her brother, she does not possess any quirks.