π™ˆπ™” π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™π™π™‡ 𝙒𝙄�...

By mylastnameissikander

Not EDITED AT ALL ''Marry me Isha," He said in an authoritative tone... '' I can't, it is not possible," I re... More

Trailer
Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 48

5.5K 277 140
By mylastnameissikander

BE CAREFUL WITH HOW MUCH YOU TOLERATE. YOU'RE TEACHING THEM
HOW TO TREAT YOU.

************

Isha P.O.V

"Fahad, wake up. It's already noon", I said pushing away all the curtains.

The direct sunlight falls on his face making him groan. He put the cushion on his face and went to sleep.

I huffed angrily and tried to remove the comforter from him.

" Isha, let me sleep for few minutes ", He said in a pleading voice.

Who loves to sleep so much?

I sat on the bed and poke my finger on his chest waking him up. I know he gets annoyed when I poke him on his chest.
He let out an exasperated sigh and put his hands on his eyes pretending to be asleep.

" I know you are not sleeping. Please wake up ", I said with a sigh.

He didn't respond and I was very angry with him.

" Huh, you will not wake up. I am going out and I will find a handsome man who doesn't sleep all the time ", I said with a smirk.

He jolted awake and glared at me. His hair was messy while he was shirtless. I was checking out his bare chest as he was not wearing his shirt. I pulled me roughly that I was under him. He was looking at with sharp eyes.

" What were you saying? " He asked glaring at me.

"I was saying that....", he trailed me off by smashing his lips on mine. His hold on my waist tightens possessively. He bit my lips and started sucking it. He pulled away a bit but his forehead is on mine. My fingers went to his nape of the neck as he exhaled a heavy breath.

" Don't ever talk about any man except me", He said in a threatening tone.

" What if I ", I said in a teasing tome while running my fingers on his face.

" It seems like you have not learned a lesson yet ", He said pinning me both hands above my head.

I lick my lips in anticipation.

He lightly brushes his lips on mine making me moan.

The ringing of the phone interrupted us. He pulled away and mumbled some incoherent words.

" Hania is calling ", He said letting out an exasperated sigh to calm his nerves.

He was talking to her and suddenly his face paled. His smile dropped down and his become wide.

The different scenario runs in my mind making the fears claws in my heart. My heart was beating rapidly as I saw his mood change instantly.

" We are coming ", He said and ended the call. I went towards him at a slow pace and look into his eyes. He didn't utter a word and engulfed me in a hug. I am sure that nothing is alright.

" We are going back home ", He said in a blank tone.

" What happens?" I asked in a worried tone while tears were spilling from my eyes.

He told me everything that makes me go all tears. Life can't be so cruel. My heart was shattering. How someone so kind can be in a hospital? Why only good people have to suffer so many things?

"We have to reach hospital urgently. Start packing our bags and I will book the flight", He said with an emotionless face.

I nodded my head as I was trying to control my tears.

" Don't worry, everything will be fine ", He said squeezing my shoulder in a comforting manner.

I know that nothing will be fine. This is just the starting of the disaster which will be happening in our lives.

**************

Azeem P.O.V

Why the hell should I end my life? Just because she rejects that doesn't mean that I should end my life. Is she more important than my life? Nah, she doesn't deserve anything. She doesn't value my love for her. She will regret it very badly. I won't do anything. I will let karma do his job.

I threw the glass piece which was in my hand. I run my hand through my hair frustratedly. Why I am even thinking about her? She doesn't deserve to be in my mind not in my heart.

I went to the washroom. I splash cold water on my face as I look at myself in the mirror. She destroys me completely but I won't let her do anything to me now. She will be out of my life forever. I won't care about her from now onwards.

That night, I surely died but in a different way. The fun-loving and cheerful Azeem died that night. But from now onwards everyone sees the different me. They will see the different sides of me which they have never seen. They will see the dark side of me which they are unaware of it.

*************

Minal P.O.V

Tears were rolling down my cheeks. His words were reverberating in my ears. How can he do this filthy act? I have never considered him more than a cousin. Maybe it's my fault, I should have never been frank with him. He understands our frankness as love. He just destroys the special bond we have since childhood in just a matter of minutes. He doesn't deserve our friendship.

I went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water to calm down my nerves. His thinking disgusts me. He should have to think twice before doing such things. I will never forgive him.

I heard a low muffled sound from one of the rooms. I left the kitchen and went towards the NaniJaan room. A low voice was coming from the room.

I twisted the doorknob and peeked in. My heart was beating rapidly as my eyes widen. NaniJaan was breathing heavily while tears were rolling down her cheeks. I went towards as fast as I can and hold her hand.

Her body was cold and she was breathing heavily. I don't know what to do. She was clutching her chest as she was looking at me. She was unable to utter a word. Fears claws in my heart seeing her in this condition.

" I will call everyone", I said looking at her while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I leave her alone in the room and start knocking on everyone's room. No one was opening the door as everyone was in deep slumber. My cheeks were wet due to tears and my breathing become unsteady.

With all the courage inside me, I repeatedly knock on the door of Azeem.

The door of the room burst open and my gaze went to Azeem red eyes.

" WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ", He snapped at me angrily.

" I..." I was unable to say anything due to his sudden outburst.

"Why the hell you are? Go away from my life ", He said in a threatening tone.

" Azeem, something happened to Nanijaan", I said with a hiccup. He looks at me with wide eyes.

He hurriedly went downstairs and I was following him.

He went to the room and his eyes become wide seeing her condition. I saw everyone had come from their room.

"I am calling the ambulance", Faraz said while dialing some number.

Everyone was sitting around her and crying making my heart beating furiously. Ammi was crying which makes my heartaches. Hania was holding NaniJaan hands tightly.

I heard the siren of an ambulance. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

Faraz and Azeem helped her to reach the ambulance.

" We are also coming with you ", Mami said while tears were making her way through her cheeks.

" We are going by ambulance. You all come with Rahil in another car ", Azeem said running his hands through her hair frustratedly.

" I am coming with you ", I said looking at him.

" Come with them ", He said looking into my eyes.

I ignore him and sat near Nanijaan in the ambulance. My hands were shivering and I was praying for her good health.

Tears escaped my eyes and I saw her giving me a faint smile. I clutched her hand tightly. I leaned closer and she kissed my forehead.

" You will be fine ", I said looking into her eyes.

She didn't utter a word and give me a weak smile. She put her hand on head and I was crying badly in her arms.

I lifted my gaze and saw Azeem holding his head with both hands. Faraz was seating beside him. My heart clenched as I saw Azeem looking so vulnerable.

"Please don't close your eyes NaniJaan. Everything will be fine. You will be fine ", I said reassuring her.

She gave me a small smile and shook her head. It indicates that nothing will be alright.

I burst into my tears seeing her in this condition. She is not fine and I am unable to do anything. Why life is so cruel?

I look at her and she closed her eyes. My heart was beating rapidly.

" Her blood pressure is very low ", The nurse beside me announced suddenly.

Azeem jolted and look at her. Her eyes were closed and she was not responding anymore.

I burst into my tears and the next thing I know is that Azeem was comforting me.

***********

Authors note:

Assalamu alaikum readers.

Sorry for the late update.
How was the chapter? If you find this chapter emotional then I am telling you the next chapter will be too emotional.

So, do you all think I can kill Azeem? I can kill anyone but not Azeem. He is my favorite.

Please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 2.1K 33
Unrequited love -بےنظاہ ΨΉΨ΄Ω‚ Maaz Naqvi, is the COO of the Naqvi Industries and also a billionaire. Unlike the other arrogant billionaires, Maaz is a...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
551K 21K 32
I'll choose you over and over... Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat I'll choose you. ~~Mir Mustafa Ahwaan Caring βœ“ Hansomeβœ“ Possessiv...