Drama Of A Teen (completed, u...

By yourgirl_draya

This story is about the drama of what a teen girl named Adrienne Scott goes through. She has issues with her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Lost but Not Forgotten
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Authors Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 20

141 17 87
By yourgirl_draya

So we are at 1k reads 128 votes and 1k comments.... Ahhhhhhhhh! Thank You so Much everyone. You guys do not understand how much this means to me. I hope I don't disappoint you guys.

This chapter kinda boring but it was needed to get to the good stuff.

Diane ( third person POV)

That afternoon, Diane was helping the twins do their homework. Well Marcus finished his and was playing at the kitchen counter next to his brother. Michael stared at his homework upset that Marcus gets to play.

"That's no fair. How come he gets to play?" Michael whined with his arms folded.

" Cut it out. You can play after you finish this homework." She said firmly as she moved around the kitchen with Jace on her hip. Jace has been fussy and clingy all day, he would not let her put him down for nothing or nobody.

Jason didn't come back before the kids woke up like he said he was. The kids woke up asking for him, which gave her a little trouble getting all three of them ready for school. Well Charity only gave her a hard time because she kept complaining that she didn't feel well and that she was tired. Diane wanted to keep her home but Charity had a project she had to present in her fashion class that she was so excited to show. She didn't argue with her after she made sure wasn't coming down with something.

" No I don't want to I want to play with Marcus."

" You about about two seconds away from getting your butt whooped. You are going to finish your homework first."

" But I don't want to." Diane popped him. The water works immediately started.

" You don't tell me no. If I have to tell you one more it's going to be me and you"

Diane turned around to check on the baked spaghetti that she cooking in the oven, something that Jason volunteered to do for Charity, but she has not heard from him all day. This is what she was afraid of. She did not want to express her feelings and things change. And that's exactly what's happening. She just didn't think it would happen so soon.

She heard the stool move and she quickly turned around to see Michael gone.

" Michael?!" She shouted. Immediately Jace started crying thinking she was yelling at him. " This boy."

Diane put Jace in his playpen that she had in the kitchen just in case Jace ever let her put him down.

" Michael!"

" I'm right here mommy." Marcus answered pretending he was his brother so he wouldn't get in trouble. " See I'm doing the homework like you told me too"

Although they were considered to be identical twins, it was not impossible to tell the two apart. Marcus was a little chunkier and slightly taller than Michael.

" Yeah Nice try." Diane then heard something break like glass and little footsteps so she decided to follow the noise.

She made her way into the living room. Sure enough Michael was there looking at the lamp that he knocked over by accident.

" Come here. You better not run"

He started to run but he didn't get far because he ran right into Jason

" Don't hi me. Didn't your mother tell you to come here?" Michael quickly nodded.

" Stand up" Jason's voice boomed. Michael did. " Then why are you running huh?"

Jason looked over and saw the broken lamp and looked back over at Diane.

" He knocked it over while running away from. He was about to get a spanking for not listening and talking back before you walked in here."

Diane never really had issues with the twins. This was the first time ever that they tried something like this with her. Of course she remembered Adrienne talking about how bad they were but they never did in Diane face. Adrienne definitely deserves an apology.

Michael started up the waterworks again. It was one thing for Diane to be upset with him but Jason was a totally different story. Jason was usually the playful one. Plus its different when a father figure steps in and implements discipline.

" let me talk to you because you have honestly have lost your mind."

Jason handed Diane her flowers before going upstairs with Michael. Diane put her flowers in water, cleaned up the glass, took the spaghetti out the oven then picked up a whiny baby Jace.

" What are you crying for stink? Diapers clean, your fed? You've been giving mommy a hard time all day"

She looked over at Marcus who was sitting there quietly waiting for his brother to come back down the stairs before checking Baby Jace gums. Sure enough his gums were rough on the right top side of Jace's mouth

She put baby Jace in his high chair and when to a the freezer to get cold for him to chew on. Of course did not want that and immediately bust out into his hysterics.

" Marcus, come help mommy get something out of this cabinet." Marcus slowly got down out of seat and made his way over to his mother. He was still a little ticked off that his brother got himself in trouble.

Diane helped him climb on top of the counter. " Ooh you getting heavy big boy."

Marcus giggled seeing how his mother was struggling. He really wasn't too heavy for Diane she just wanted to lighten the mood since it was so tense.

Once he was up on the counter, Diane stood behind him making sure he doesn't fall. " You better not fart on me. Grab that orajel, the one with the baby on it."

" This one?"

" Yes that one " Diane helped Marcus down but for letting him down on his feet she kissed all over his face .

She then rubbed Jace gums with Orajel

Soon after Jason and Michael came downstairs. Michael immediately ran to Diane's arms.

" Sorry Mommy." he apologized then got his little tail up on that stool to do his homework. She went over gave him a kiss on his forehead. " I can help you. You are almost done."

Jason quietly moved around the room. He looked like he wanted to say something but didn't know how to say it. He hadn't even said a word to Diane but he knew he would have to eventually.

" I'm sorry for not coming home when I said I was. I got held up at work" Jason spoke.

" Mhmm could have at least called, or sent me a text." she mumbled. She gave him a once over then scrunched up her face noticing what he was wearing.

" What's with the suit?"

Jason looked down at his attire and mentally cursed at himself. He spent all day avoiding her he forgot to change. He swiftly moved closer to Diane and guided her away from the kids.

" Well after what we both express our love for each other yesterday, I knew you would feel some type away about me not answering your calls, so I thought I would make it up to you. I couldn't just bring you flowers so I stop by moms house and put on this suit. I was thinking maybe after the kids are sleep will have a evening with romantic dinner and a movie"

He brought her hand up to his lips and gently left a kiss there. He made sure to look her straight in the eyes sporting his flirtatious smile.

" I love this woman so much. I need to tell her the truth" Jason thought as his mind continually battled with his heart

Diane couldn't help but blush. " That's really sweet. I'd like that. A nice bubble bath would be nice too, but without the suit."

" Deal" Jason leaned down to give her kiss while diane met him halfway

" I love you" Diane spoke in between kisses.

" I love you more. More than you know." He sighed into her embrace. Although he wanted so badly to tell Diane the truth, he has to weight until after they got a hold of Andre. The feds seem to think they did not have a enough evidence to put him a away just yet. And even though Jason is involved with Diane they did not want to jeopardise anyone's safety by telling anyone what they are upto. And if Jason wants his record clean, he has to follow along and continue working with his crew especially after finding out Andre is planning something big.

Diane wasn't stupid. She knew that something was bothering Jason but decided not to press. He will tell her on his own time.

There moment of bliss was cut short by a knock on the front door.

" I'll get it." Diane announced before scurrying over to the door.

She opened it and a unfamiliar man at the door.

" Diane Scott?" he asked

"Yes? How can I help you?"

" You've been served." the man said before handing her a manilla envelope then quickly walking away.

Not bothering to close the door, Diane leaned against the door frame with her forehead creased in confusion as she surveyed the envelope before opening it.

"What the hell?"she said out loud as she over the court appointed letter over and over.

" What is it?" jason called out as he met up with her at the door.

" Adrienne is taking me to court to try and get emancipated. She's claiming I'm emotionally abusive."

What do you guys think?

What's your favorite part so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 6.9K 12
NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON! Link in bio! You never know what's going on, even under the same roof. Elena Johnson lives the normal life of every sevent...
501 63 14
Camilla is given a new life... a life away from her past...she believes. Despite her odds, this time, she manages to conceal it. But until when?.... ...
17.4K 598 65
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...
15.7K 679 32
Adrienna grew up in Italy for her entire life, after her mom died from cancer, she had 𝚗𝚘 other choice but to move to america with her dad, and so...