𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

De Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... Mais

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°50°

1.4K 518 201
De Eddy622

Hey guys, so few asked me to update before Sunday, cause that's when they'll be going to school. So here's a chapter ❤

Today's chapter is dedicated to a new friend I just made, Choco_lateefah She made the above Cover and she's trying to still Jeremiah from Uyai xD. Kindly check out her book; UNREQUITED.

Enjoy.

                       ~°~°~°~°~

                   °Uyai's POV°

Resting my back against the car seat, I stared out the window. The day seemed to be getting dark and it seemed like we were going in circles. I wanted to ask if Miss Royal knew the road cause I was quite sure we rode passed the green building across the road, five times.

I didn't want to sound rude by asking if she knew the way or not, so I thought of something more polite. "I don't think we'd have enough time to go over to the Badagry local government and have enough time to get back home, Miss Royal."

Miss Royal gave a deep chuckle and without sparing me a glance, she answered. "Don't worry Tatiana, we are not going to the local government."

"Oh," I felt confused, then slowly moved my attention back to the scenery outside. "Did the school change the destination?"

Miss Royal nodded, without saying a word. "So..... Where are you taking me then?"

"Hell." My brows creased and I turned to look at Miss Royal. I opened my mouth to speak but Miss Royal swung the car to a different direction, filled with tall bushes and narrow bush path. My heart began to pound on its own and I was trying so hard to control it.

"M-Miss Royal," I stuttered, as I held the seat to keep myself steady from the bumper road. "W-What are you doing?"

Miss Royal immediately stopped her car in the middle of nowhere, filled with short grasses and mini hills. Without thinking twice, I opened the car door and jumped out. My quick movement made me to smack the ground with my butt.

I could hear Miss Royal's laughter from inside her car, as she laughed at my attempt of escaping. She stepped out of her car and slowly, began her movement towards me. Something shone on her right hand. Looking closely, I realized it was a pocket knife, which was reflecting the sunset.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled my lungs out, as I got up from the ground and began to find my way out of Miss Royal's reach. "I'm a good student, you're a good teacher. Why this?"

Miss Royal kept approaching me, same time I tried to run away from her. We were in the middle of no where, an open place. No trees to hide from her, no buildings to run into. The tall bushes from earlier, where far behind and I wasn't that great in running. "You were never a good friend."

Miss Royal's words made me to stop moving, but I continued my movement away from her when I realized that she might want to kill me. "If you wanted to be my friend, you could have just said so."

"Shut up!" Miss Royal sprinted towards me, while I yelped and passed under her spread out arms, before she could use her knife on me. For the first time in forever, I felt grateful for my small stature. "I would rather die than to be friends with you!"

Miss Royal turned around to aim at me again, but I jumped out of her reach. "After what you've done to my sister, you think I'll forgive you?!"

"Sister?" I stopped moving again, out of confusion. The reflection from the sun suddenly shone on the knife, reminding me of my safety and I began to step back again. "I don't know your sister!"

"She didn't say much about me, or did she?" Miss Royal rolled her eyes a bit, as she gave a watery smile. "But I never knew not staying at home would make it seem like she was an only child."

"You got her raped, HIV positive, pregnant!" With each words, Miss Royal made big steps towards me. Her right hand gripped tightly on the pocket knife, not ready to let it go. "You made my sister a fucking weakling!"

I gulped down the lump in my throat when I saw that Miss Royal was so determined to end me. "You're Happiness' sister?" I could see it now. Gang raped, HIV positive, pregnancy, those were what Happiness went through. "B-But that's impossible. Happiness had no__"

"She had a sister, bitch!" I missed my footings and Miss Royal used that opportunity to aim at me. With anger evidence in her eyes, Miss Royal swung her knife at me, slitting my upper right arm. I felt the sharp pain go through me. I closed my eyes and used my left arm to cover the cut now evidence in my upper right arm and to also minimize the flowing of blood trailing down my hand.

"I stopped living with my parents when I was six. Though I stayed with my aunt at Uyo, I tried harder to gain admission here in Lagos." I tried to ignore the pain, as I got up from the ground. Another pain jolted from my ankle. I opened my mouth to gasp for air, as tears rolled down my eyes. I didn't know what was worst. The pain from my upper right arm, or the pain coming from my sprang ankle. "Happiness isn't someone to start revealing things to people without being asked to."

I tried hard to remind myself of how strong I was, as I kept limping away from Miss Royal. "But you killed my sister. You made her hung herself after being raped." Miss Royal stopped, licked her lower lips, then gave a watery chuckle as tears filled her eyes. "She was too young for all those things, my sister was a fucking fifteen years old!"

"I-I_____"

"But here you are," Miss Royal begin her steps towards me. The tears rolling down my eyes were getting worse. I didn't want to die and the pain I was feeling right now, was killing me. "Having a good and happy life. You think after killing my sister I'll let you live?!"

"You killed your sister," I mumbled as I tried to catch my breath. Miss Royal's story meant something, something awful and heartbreaking. "You slit your sister's throat!"

Miss Royal didn't deny that fact, as she went on. "Same way I wrote a letter to you using her own blood!"

Miss Royal caught up with me again and this time, aimed the knife on my slower left hand. I yelled out in pain as I fell to the ground. I closed my eyes as I held my left cut arm with my right arm, same time my left arm was wrapped around my upper right hand. I couldn't bother with moving, my sprain ankle was aching so badly.

The only thing I could do was to move away slowly, by sliding my butt on the grass. I didn't cause Happiness' death, T did. But if this was what T would be feeling as a punishment for her mistake, then I was ready to take the pain away from her.

FLASH BACK

Tatiana nodded. "I've been looking for you for two years now, luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which a friend hosted. It broke my heart when I decided to follow you in the shadows and saw the hardship life you were living."

"In a nutshell," I wanted her to hit the nail on the head, not because I wanted to sound rude, but because my legs were aching me from standing for too long.

"I need your help, which involves being me." She paused her lips. "I feel someone wants me dead, and you being the stronger twin, I want you to help me protect myself."

"You make no sense," I said to her, same time digesting everything she'd just said. "Your life is in danger and you want me to risk my own life for watin, you?! As per what? Jesus Christ?"

ENDS FLASH BACK

I gave a watery smile as my heart broke, while remembering the past. Funny how at the beginning, I wasn't ready to risk my life for anyone, not even T. But now, I prefer feeling this pain and dying, just to see T live and have a fulfilled life. Miss Royal's presence fell upon me and I found the courage to look up and stare at her in the eye.

"And now," Miss Royal lifted the pocket Knife above her head, with a sinister smile plastered on her face. "You're going to pay for what you did to my sister, Tatiana."

Eddy : I can't believe I'm actually feeling sad for a character.

Sorry for updating by this time guys, my MTN network was quite bad.

So what do you think about this chapter? Comment your thoughts, vote if you love or hate this chapter and share to others.

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.3K 574 28
"Habiba?" He stares at her dark orbs searching for the familiarity in them. "It's Hanan!" "Lies." He mutters taking a step closer, he reaches for he...
428 62 10
❛❛𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕; 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓...
69.4K 10.7K 35
*Nigerian Themed Novel* FRIENDSHIP.ENVY.BETRAYAL.LOVE.LUST AND OBSESSION. Six screaming words in this drama filled story. Having met in the universit...
178K 34.5K 50
****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots of books and watched lots of movies, abo...