MY POSSESIVE ALPHA MATES

By lil_an17

Lilian is a very powerful werewolf who has yet to unlock all her powers. She found her mates and although thi... More

Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Gabriella's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Zoe's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Selene's POV
Zoe's POV
Zoe's POV
Selene's POV
Asmodeus's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
A/N

Lilian's POV

4.1K 135 218
By lil_an17

I went upstairs and put on my workout clothes.
I hate the fact that Rosa is making progress and I'm not.
It doesn't sit right with me.

Once I finished putting it on, I came downstairs to see Kegan sitting in the living room discussing somethings with Brandon.

Once Brandon saw me, he stopped the conversation which made Kegan look over.
O

nce he saw me, he started checking me out which I rolled my eyes too and walked out.

"Where are you going"

"I'm going to train myself"

"Why. There are rogues lingering everywhere. I think-"

"I'm fine. I can handle myself." I said and walked towards the forest.
I was getting ready to shift but I couldn't cause Kegan was following me.

"What now"

"I'm going with you to make sure you're safe"

"omg Kegannnnn"

"What"

"I can't even shift with you here"

"What's the big deal. You can show me your wolf. I've never seen it before" suddenly I felt my consciousness fading and before I knew it, Roxanne took over.

*First of all, I'm a she so if you ever call me an it again, I will rip you to shreds and make sure you die a slow and painful death. Secondly, don't you have anything better to do than-" before she could finish that, I took over and growled.

"Roxanna what the fuck was that"

*He called us an it*

"Did you have to snap like that"

*Yes*

"It wasn't necessary" I said and blocked them out.

"Sorry about that"

"It's okay. At least I know your wolf has beautiful blue eyes" he said as he looked directly at my eyes as if he was searching for her again.

"Well I have to go"

"I'm-"

"I can handle myself. Don't make me angry. Please"

"Oh" was all he said before he took a step back.
"Well I'll wait for you to come back"
He said with a forced smile and left.

I sighed and moved towards the forest.
‡Lilian‡

I unblocked her and sighed.

"What"

‡do you like him‡
that question caught me off guard as I stopped in my tracks.

"What are you saying"

‡answer.the.fucking.question‡

"No. I don't. Why would you think that"

‡because you're always defending him‡

"That's cause no matter how annoying he is, he still saved Zoe, me, and my babies"

‡that better be the case‡

"Why you being all weird" I said and started moving again.

‡you're always defending him so I thought that you've started to like him‡

"That's ridiculous. You know better than anyone that I'm still in love with Romeo and Matteo"

‡then why don't you tell them‡

"You know why. I'm not even sure that they'll even want to get back with me after all I've said and done"

*You don't know that for sure*

"It doesn't matter" I said with a sigh and shifted.

*yes it does. Stop trying to shift the topic. You think it doesn't fucking hurt them when you're either pushing them away or hanging out with Kellogg's over there.*

"What do you want me to do"

*Take them back. You're mad at Rosa for signing the Luna contract but in reality, you don't have the right to be angry or do anything. You're going against your heart and it's not only affecting you but it's also affecting us. There's nothing wrong with being a little selfish once in a while*

I didn't say anything as I kept running.

*Kellogg's is trying so hard to win you over and that's something that I don't give consent to.*

"First of all, I already told you that I'm not falling in love with him and secondly, I don't need your consent to do anything"

*You and I are one for goodness sake. Stop acting like you're the damn boss of everything and anything you say is right*

‡Imma just sit back and observe‡

*Shut it Rocco*
"Shut it Rocco"

‡what did I do. I started scolding her before you but okay‡
We both ignored her and continued arguing.

*Lilian you need to know that you're not just making a choice for yourself. You're choosing for me, Rocco, the pups and very soon, Rita. So instead of acting like you're the boss of everything and our feelings don't matter, how bout you try to be better. YOU'RE SELFISHNESS BROUGHT YOU TO THE POSITION WHERE YOUR KIDS DON'T EVEN HAVE A FATHER*

"But my selfishness also made sure that my baby sister is alive"

*Look at you. Acting all high and mighty when you don't even listen to what your sister says. It's just like you want to mold her future for her and you know damn well that she doesn't like it yet you still don't want to listen and acknowledge her feelings. She's 15. She's not a kid no more so STOP*

‡Ooh, that was a tuff one but Roxy wins this round‡

*SHUT IT ROCCO*
"SHUT IT ROCCO"

"I listen and acknowledge her feelings"

*Oh yeah, what was her wish for her 15th birthday*

I suddenly went quiet and Roxy scoffed.

*Yup, now you don't want to listen. She wished for you to be happy with the ones you love yet you just brushed that aside and kept on making useless excuses. You cry everytime talking about how lonely you are. How much you miss them but when it's time for you to actually get close to them, your bitch ass just walks the other way*

‡Roxy is right tho. You can't miss them and not want them at the same time. That's not how it's done‡

I sighed as I admit my defeat.
There's no point in arguing with them when I know that they're right.

I focused on where I'm running to and suddenly noticed that were running towards the training grounds.

"Why are we going there"

*Since you don't want to do anything, I'm gonna take the initiative and do it for you*

"What are you gonna do"

*You'll see* she mumbled and continued running.

"ROXANNE STOP" I tried to take control but I felt her struggling for it too.

"Roxanne"

We started to near the training grounds and I heard people fighting which made me growl.

"Roxanne you're gonna expose us"

*I don't care*

"Well I do"

*Still don't care. Now tell me, how does it feel to have your opinions ignored and brushed off like it's nothing* I growled and finally took control as she was about to leap to sight.

I started taking deep breaths before I turned around and ran the other way.

Once I'm pretty sure I'm deep in the forest close to the river, I shifted and slumped back.

"Roxanne..."

*What*

"I'm sorry..."

*Oh really.."

‡hey where is my apology.‡

"Right... I'm sorry too"

‡wow I really thought you were gonna yell at me but whatever‡

"I guess...argh I don't know what to say"

*Typical* she mumbled and I sighed.

"I really am. It's just that, I know Zoe suffers anytime I get closer to them so-"

*But she still wants you to be with them right?*

"Huh?"

*No matter how much she suffers. She still wants you to be with them so she's indirectly telling you that the poison is nothing that she can't handle. If she's in so much pain yet she still tells you to be with them, then she's stronger than she looks. She just wants you to believe in her and follow your heart*

‡preach sister‡

I rolled my eyes and changed into something more comfortable for training yet revealing.

I put my hair in a bun and started with high kicks to the nearest tree.

*So basically you need to stop being a p*ssy and grow some balls*

"So how do I grow balls then"

‡just plant them‡

"Bruh"

‡and don't forget to water it‡

I stopped kicking as I started laughing so hard.
*Oh you think it's funny*

"It kinda is tho" she playfully growled and I growled back.
Before you know it, we all started laughing and then I continued my kicks then moved over to punches.

About 20 minutes in, I flopped down and started breathing heavy cause I was kicking and punching non stop.
My hands are bruised while my legs are hurting.

But it's nothing I can't handle.
Plus ultra right.

I sighed and stood up then wiped the sweat off my forehead.
I feel bad for the tree cause it's actually slowly getting chopped by me so I decided to move to another one.

As I was about to punch, I heard a tree branch snap which put me on high alert.
I started looking around yet I didn't see anybody but I could hear footsteps.

It's about 3, no 2.
Could it be-

*Yup it is* Roxanne said and I could practically see her grinning.
I lowered my guard a little and stood in my place, waiting for them to come out.

About 20 seconds later, two big black wolves both jumped out with full speed as they looked like they were doing a race until they saw me.

They both came to an immediate halt as they were breathing heavily while keeping eye contact with me.

Matte- no Bruno kept on looking at me till he started moving forward.
From the way his face was twitching, I could see he's arguing with Matteo about coming close to me yet he's ignoring him.

I was about to step back until I heard Roxanne and Rocco growl which made sigh.
Once Bruno came in arms length, my arms started moving on its own and then I patted his head.

He was surprised at first but then he finally relaxed to my touch and purred.
I could see he's way bigger than before and he has a lot more scars too. I looked at Archer and noticed that he's the same.

He has grown more and he also has scars.

What have they been doing.

I unconsciously started tracing my hands through them which made him look the other way.
They must've been painful.

I retracted my hand and sighed. Even if it's Bruno, I can't start acting like we're on speaking terms. It's gonna be awkward if the just shift right now. I should probab-

I stopped myself as my eyes widened.
I looked over at the forest.

‡Lilian...‡
I nodded and shifted then started running with all my might.

"Mommy" I could hear Cora's voice through my link which made me increase my speed.
I felt their presence near and it's not only them.
There are rogues too

I sniffed them out and ran to where they were. Just in time, I saw them up against a tree with rogues circling them.

"You guys look so tasty" one of them said and I growled.

"Not on my watch"
I didn't have time to think as I pounced on the one that lunged towards them and head butted him to a tree.

"YOU GIRLS CLOSE YOUR EYES AND TRY TO COVER YOUR EARS. Things might get a little messy"

I said and looked at the disgusting rogues who were smirking at me.

"So you're an esacrosa. I thought you were extint" one of em said with a smirk.

"Boss. Let's kill her and sell her to the black market"

"Or we could just breed with her"

Hmph as if I'll let you.

I looked at the girls and they did what I asked then I pounced on one and ripped off a huge piece of flesh from him.

I wish I could activate their forcefield so I'll be more free but it only works when I'm 60 feet away from them.
Damn it.

He started bleeding to death and not waiting for him to die, I turned around and pounced on the other two at the same time. I clawed one hole biting the other.

Sinking my canines deep into his throat.

"Stupid wolf" I looked up to see two rogues running towards them while I was distracted.
Fuck.

I tried to stand but the one I clawed bit my leg which caused me to growl.
If I whimper, the girls will be worried and they'll open their eyes.

I looked down and dug my claws into his eyes which cause him to yelp and release me.
I looked back up and started running towards the other ones as they were about to pounce on my kids.

Just as they were a second in the air from attacking them, the guys came out of nowhere and slammed the two rogues to a tree.
"What the- Fuck they're huge. Let's retreat" one of them said and just as they were all about to run away, the guys blocked their way and growled.

In less than one minute, they killed all the rogues and came back with barely a scratch on their bodies.

I picked Hazel up while Romeo pick Cora.

"Momm-"

"DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES"

I walked back to the river as I became more cautious of my bruised leg.
Once we got there, I put her down and entered the water to wash the blood off my body then I came back and sat down in front of them.

"Now open your eyes"

Once they did, I growled at them which caused them to whimper and hide behind Romeo's and Matteo's leg.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO GO THERE AND WHY IN THE HELL WERE YOU GOING ALONE. DO YOU KNOW EHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T GET THERE ON TIME"

"I'm sorry mommy. We just wanted to look for you cause cause..." She said through our link and started to whimper.

"CAUSE WHAT... HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO OUT ALONE. YOU WERE LOOKING FOR ME? THEN YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST MIND LINKED ME. WHO SAID YOU COULD JUST GO OUT." I growled more which caused them to whimper more.

Archer came foward and blocked my view of them.
He gave me look saying that I should calm down and I huffed.

The type of fear I had when I saw that rogue about to attack them and if the guys wasn't there in time then....
Ugh these kids will be the death of me

I turned around and walked over to a tree then layed there to calm down.
From the corner of my eyes, I could see the guys talking to the girls like they're mind linking.

Not surprised. They are related by blood anyways so it's natural for them to able to mind link.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I tried not to focus on the pain on my leg.
I looked at it and the cut bite mark looked deep.
"Shit"

Suddenly the girls came in front of me and looked down.
They've both shifted and now I can see that they have tears in their eyes.

"We're sorry mommy." Cora said

"We shouldn't have gone out" Hazel continued.
I sighed and shifted back.

"Don't worry about it. Are you okay. Did they hurt you"

They both shook their head no and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"That's good." I said as I tried my best attempt to hide my bleeding leg.

"Sorry for yelling. I know you didn't mean to get me angry. Just don't do it again" they both nodded and I smiled

"You can go and play a bit but don't go far" they both nodded and ran towards Matteo.

I took a deep breath and sighed.
"How am I gonna cover this up"

"That looks deep" I looked up to see Romeo leaning on the tree.

"It's nothing." I said and tried to cover it up but he grabbed my hand and moved it.

"That doesn't look like nothing"

"It's um-"

"Just stop talking"
He moved from the tree and crouched down in front of me.

"You were trying to hide it from them weren't you"

"Kinda"

"It's just a simple yes or no question"

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Look at you. You always get yourself injured then claim that you're strong"

He said as he snapped his fingers and a first aid kit appeared.

"I was careless"

"You're always careless. You don't think at all. Sometimes I even wonder why you have a brain if you don't even use it"

I gritted my teeth as I tried to calm my rising anger.
"Okay, then you tell me. What should I have done" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Easy. I don't know how you got hurt but I'm guessing you got injured while trying to protect Hazel and Cora so from the beginning you could've just carried them and climbed a tree. Have them stay there and fight so they won't have to be a distraction to you"

"That's..." Actually pretty smart.

"See...but I'd give you a 7 out of 10 for still trying to protect them. You're not totally brainless... You just always use your brain less" he said as he finished wrapping up my leg.

"I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult"

"Take it as both" he shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Right"
It's been long since we've had a normal conversation like this. Although we're talking, he's not showing any emotion on his face. He's not smiling, frowning, or anything.

"By the way..." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.
"The name Cora and Hazel...wasn't it-"

"Yes it was. I actually liked that name too and it fit them so I just decided to use it." He nodded and looked at his watch.

"It's almost time to go back" I nodded and looked at Matteo who was playing with the girls.
They looked like they were having so much fun which made me smile unconsciously.

I looked over at Romeo who had all his attention on the girls and I smiled again.
He turned and looked at me

"What"

"Oh um nothing. Just saw how you were foçused on the girls"
He looked back at them and smiled.

He's smiling now. I feel like it's only the girls that can actually make him smile. The rest are just casual smirks, or fake smiles.

"They are pretty cute." He said and I laughed.

"Yes they are but don't get fooled they're devil's in disguise" he looked at me curiously.

"How?"

"They know how to manipulate people to get anything for them which is one of a bad habit of theirs and they are pranksters. They once egged me before, and threw a whole flour on me. Oh and hid for a while day. I was so worried and I kept on looking for them. When I was in the verge of having a breakdown, they just popped out if nowhere and started laughing."

What suprised me was when Romeo started laughing and I looked at him in shock.

"That's how Matteo is. He's never serious"

"True, but Matteo is so the more reasonable one" I said unconsciously which made him look at me.

"So I'm not reasonable"

"Nope. You're always in a hurry to do things"

"Oh wow. Aren't you afraid that I'll kill you" I chuckled and rested my head in my arms.
Although you guys have changed so much, I still have that feeling that always feels safe and protected anytime I'm around you guys.

"I'm your baby momma. Aren't I? You can't kill me"

He chuckled and I did too.
Suddenly, a clothes just covered my face and I looked at it confused.

"Put that on. You don't want to catch a cold. Do you?"

It's Romeo hoodie.

"I-"

"Just put it on. It's getting chilly" I nodded and put it on, knowing damn well I have another set of clothes back there but we just gonna ignore that.

"Thanks"

"Mmhmm..."

We didnt say anything as we just kept on staring ahead. For the first time in four years, my heart feels peaceful. Everything is just so relaxing and I feel like staying like this forever.
And I intend to.

I looked at Romeo from the corner of my eyes then I looked at Matteo.

This time I'm not gonna run away. I'm gonna be the one chasing them and I'm gonna make you guys smile like you used to.

I know the path I'm about to take is gonna be a dangerous and long one but I'm willing to do it. As long as I get to have my mates back, I'm willing to try.

"What are you grinning about" I looked over at Romeo and smiled.

"My new beginning"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 10.3K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
8.2K 301 16
Being a curse on her own pack. She never wished for it. Taking all the pain she waited for her mate. When finally they met. From sneaking out to gett...
1.9K 59 48
This is a story about a girl named Lilian Michel who's life is perfect apart from the fact that her parents died. But she's fine: she lives with a lo...
6.1M 390 7
This is the sample. First five chapters only. To read more, please support me by purchasing my eBook. Angela is sarcastic, a bit of a drama queen b...