Lilian's POV

His eyes widened as he kept on staring at me.
My cheeks turned bright red and I looked away.
"Stop staring at me. It's embarrassing"

It was silent for about 10 seconds before he started laughing.
His laugh was cold which made me turn to him.

"What's so funny"

He stopped laughing and looked at me.
"You're lying"

"E-excuse me. I'm lying?"

"You just said that so I could stop hurting Matteo didn't you?"

"I did but I actually meant what I said"

He let me go and looked up as the sky got darker.
Looks like it's gonna rain soon.

"Even if you did, you love my other side not me. You ha-"

"I don't hate you"
He looked at me slightly and I smiled

"If that's what you were about to say then you're wrong. I don't hate you because you are still you no matter what personality that you have and I love all of you. So what I'm trying to say is, no matter how many personalities that you have, I still love you because at the end of the day, you're Romeo"

It looked like my words shocked him cause he kept on staring at me intently before he squinted his eyes.
"How am I supposed to believe you. When I showed up, you looked at me like you hated me and-"
He cut himself off and looked away.
"Nevermind"

"Oh that... I admit I was shocked. You were like a completely different person and that scared me. You had a different look in your eyes saying that you would kill anybody who is at least in your line of vision and I didn't want that to happen because at the end of the day, you're gonna get hated and feared by everyone which will make you seem like a bad person which is why I thoughtlessly pushed you away and asked for the other Romeo back. Sorry about that"

He didn't say anything instead he just kept on staring at me as if he's trying to see if I'm lying.

"It's when you were trying to prove that you're actually Romeo and when Matteo told me that you are still the same person after all, that's when I realised how foolish I had been"

He kept looking the other way and I sighed then walked over and hugged him.
"Sorry for being a bad mate"

He looked down at me with no expression on his face and my smile faded.
I guess my words didn't reach him.
"Sorry I-"

This time he was the one who caught me off guard with a kiss and my eyes widened.
He pulled me closer and deepened the kiss which earned a moan from me.

After a few seconds, we parted for air and I started breathing heavy.
He rested his forehead on mine and looked directly into my eyes.

I scoffed and glared at him.
"Right. If you ever say that my love for you is a lie, I will kill you. Without hesitation"

He chuckled and nodded
"I won't so say it again"

"No, I don't feel like it"
I moved away from him and crossed my arms.

"Please"