Romeo's POV

It's our 2nd here and I get up then take a quick shower.
I come out with a towel wrapped around my torso then walk over to the closet.

I was about to go in until I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it"

"U-u-um Alpha. My n-name is G-"

"I don't care. What do you want" I said as I had enough of her stuttering.

"Right umm Alpha Kegan said I should remind you and Alpha Matteo about the pack guys. Today is supposed to be their first day of training so he sent me to guide you over to the training grounds"

"Whatever" I mumbled and went to put on my clothes.

I decided to drop the hat but take the hoodie even though it was extra hot today

D- *let's go see mate*

I close my eyes and sigh.
Ever since we got here, he's been bugging me about this same thing and I can't seem to get a rest.

"She's not our mate anymore so chill the fuck out"

*She is still mine so I have the right to see her*

Typical.

"Fine. Even if you want to see her, what makes you think she'll want to see you"

That made him silent and I snickered bitterly.

"That's what I thought" I said as I opened to door to find a small omega standing in front of me.
Once she saw me, she jumped and stepped back.

"I'm sor-"

I didn't wait for her to finish as I started walking down the hall.
Once I got to the main living room, I saw Matteo talking with Gab and I walked over to them.

"Morning"

"Morning Alpha sleepy head" Gab said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't test me" I said to which she rolled her eyes and snickered.

I looked at the stairs but it was empty as no one came down.

*Look at the guy who was giving a bold lecture this morning when you want to see her yourself*

"Shut up mutt I don't want to see anybody"