Lilian's POV

After our run, I shifted back and helped the girls with their clothes.
I've been practicing for so long and I learnt how to shift with my clothes on.
I've also been teaching the girls and so far, Hazel knows how to shift with her shirt while Cora is her pants but we're getting there.

I grab their hands and walk into the kitchen the backyard to see Zoe sitting on the countertop while eating an apple.
"Morning aunt!!" The two of em said and ran up to hug her legs.

"Morning cuties. Did you have a nice run"
They both nodded and she smiled.

"How bout you wash your our hands and go watch some TV" I told them and they nodded then did what I asked.

Once they left, I leaned on the countertop and smiled.
"How you feeling"

"Okay, I guess" she said with a frown.

Till this day, she still blames herself for the mine and the guy's break-up.
"Why are you frowning. Even I am not sad"

"Stop trying to lie to me." She said as she looked at me.

"It's whatever. The past is the past. As long as you're alive then I'm good"

"I've seen you suffer heat alone and I don't have that yet but I can tell that it's extremely painful"

I glared at her and thumped her forehead.
"You're 15. You can't be talking about these things. Grow up and find your mate then talk about that with him or her"

"But what about you. Are you gonna remain single for the rest of your life"

"I can if I want to plus there's nobody to like anyways"

"What about Kegan."

"What about Kegan?"

"He likes you"

I scoffed "stop playing with me. He's my best friend"

"Ooh, Gab ain't gonna be happy about that" she said and my smile faded.

After I left, I still didn't contact Gab and I bet she must be very angry with me till this day.
"Okay, that's enough. I promised to help Kegan with some pack work"

I was about to leave but she grabbed my hand.
"You know he's treating you as the Luna, right?"

"What?"

"I don't have anything against him but I feel like you should know this cause you're kinda slow at this kind of stuff"

"Thank you for that kind insult"

"You're welcome" I rolled my eyes and walked out.
I'm happy that her OCD don't act up as much which makes it easier for her do things.

I walked up to his office and knocked.
I heard a low come in and I stepped in to see Brandon standing there and I gave him a little nod which he acknowledged.

"Why do you sound so stressed" I said as I sat down.

"These rogue problems are getting out of hand" he said with a sigh.