Lilian's POV

"Romeo... Matteo"
They were growling at the rogues who started cowering back in fear.

"Re-retreat"
They wanted to run away but Matteo made a huge leap over all of them and blocked their path.

He growled and most of them fell to the floor.
"What is this? That man didn't tell us anything about this"

"Let's- AHHHHH!!!"
Before he could finish his sentence, his body ignited in fire and in a split second, he turned to dust.

I turned to Romeo's wolf that was going berserk and burning up everything in its sight while Matteo on the hand was going in for direct combat but it wasn't normal.
Each one that he attacked wasn't dead, but they were frozen.

From the ice, each of them looked like they were in serious pain as they were slowly freezing up from the inside.

I'm pretty sure that if we weren't inside this barrier, we'd be caught up in the chaos.
"It's...over"
I turned to the warriors who were squatting down while covering their faces.
"It's over for us too... Once they're done with them, they'll come for us. T-this barrier won't be enough to stop them.... It's over"
Some of them were crying while the others were in a corner muttering whatever to themselves.

I turned back to the blood scene and frowned. Almost all the rogues were wiped out remaining about 10 or so but there were loud screams and cries from everywhere and I looked down then closed Miss Aphrodite's ears.
"You want me to stop them, right?"

Her pale face shun bright in the moonlight and I smiled.
"Fine, I'll try my best. When I get back, we'll give you a proper burial"
I gently put her head down and stood up.

I walked towards them and just as I was about to leave, someone grabbed my hand.
I turned around to see the guy who made the barrier shaking his head.
"D-don't go there. You'll be killed"

"So should I stay here and wait to be killed instead? You really didn't learn anything from the Luna did you? Instead of whining and complaining, how bout you stand up and do something. You're warriors of this Lycan Blood Moon Pack, aren't you?"

"Even if we were to go there, what can we do? Little girl I thi-"

" I'm not as weak as you, ~sir~ so you don't have to worry. If anything happens, I'll protect myself and you guys too."
I snatched my hand away from him and walked passed the barrier.

In this day that I got here, I've already learnt so much from Miss Aphrodite.
She taught me that it's okay to be scared and to even run away, but at the end always make sure to come back and finish what has already been started.
Seeing all of them cower and give up before they even tried, reminds me of my old self which absolutely disgusts me.

I walked forward till I was in Romeo's line of vision and he growled before he charged towards me.
One thing I know is that if he touches me, I'm gone.

He leaped up and just as he was about to attack me, Matteo's wolf sudden appeared out of nowhere and head butted his in the gut.

His stood in front of me in a protective stance and growled.
Romeo regained his footing and also growled.

So he still has his consciousness with him, no he's protecting me subconsciously.
His eyes are pure blue and there doesn't seem to be any form of life in them. Same goes for Romeo. His is red.