Lilian's POV

"WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT" I screamed for the third time in a row.

"I mean I was just so caught up in the moment that I literally just blurted it out. "Then don't give up on me?" WHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT"

Gab on the other hand was just laughing her ass off.
We are currently in the shopping mall, looking for dresses and the kids went to pick their clothes.

"S-so what did he say" she said after she had calmed down.

"He just smirked and walked away."

"BHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Stop, it's not funny. I'm about to die of second hand embarrassment."

"Okay, okay... Hey, you said he kissed you so I mean that's good"

"I mean... I guess"

"That's good then"

"But it's still frustrating and embarrassing. I sounded like a stripper"

"Please...I can't laugh anymore"

"Ugh, I knew you were never reliable"

"Then why did you tell me"

"Just shut up"
Hazel and Cora came running back to us.

"Mommy, we're done"

"Eh, where are the clothes you got"

They both turned around and I looked to the place where they were looking to see Sean (Gab's son) carrying all their dresses.

"I have no words. Girls go pick up-"

"Nah nah nah, let him do it. This is the first time he's actually helped a girl. I like to see how long this will last"

"Bu-"

"He's fine...plus he's a man, if I can't teach him to respect/help girls then I don't want it. I'd prolly throw it away and give birth to a new one"

"MOMMY!!!" he started whining.

"Or I could sell it. How much will they pay for your head in the black market?" She whispered to me but loud enough for him to hear.

"Mom!!" He pouted and turned around which made everyone laugh.

"Okay, Gab stop playing"

"Aww, is my little baby mad" she started cooing and poking his cheeks.

"You know I was just messing with you. I can never throw you away"

He turned his head slightly and looked at her.
"Really?"

"No promises. Let's go"

He scoffed and started walking which made me laugh.
Gab is the type of mother that plays too much. I mean she haven't even told him that she was the one who took care of him when he was sick.

He kept on thanking the omegas everytime he saw them which left them confused but still accepted it.

I asked her why she won't tell him and she just said "it doesn't matter, let him thank whoever he wants. I don't really care, as long as he's fine"