Lilian's POV

As I went downstairs, I sighed and stretched.
"Oh, I feel like a ton of weight have been lifted off my body"

I was about to go back to my room when I heard Cora's voice.
I turned to see her on the floor with a bruised knee while Hazel was defending her from a familiar face I've seen before.

I walked over and crouched down in front of her.
"What happened?"

"Mommy" she started sobbing.
She couldn't even utter a word because of how much tears was flowing down her face.

"So you're the mother of these brats. No wonder. You should teach them a lesson or else I won't hesitate to do it for you again"
I clenched my fists and stood up to come face to face with the bitch from before who was sitting in Kegan's office like a fucking sl*t.

"I hear-" before she could finish that sentence, I grabbed her collar and pulled her closer to me.
"

What did you do to her"

"Wha- let me go. I just taught her lesson so she'll learn how to respect adults but now that I see that they're your kids, I don't feel bad. You're just a little slut who sleeps around and now you're trying to seduce my Kegan"

*Snap her neck*

"Not in front of the kids"

"I sleep around? Heh, that's funny. Everything that comes out from your mouth is just bull. Who gives you the right to touch my child... You don't even have the right to stare at them so what makes you think you can touch them?"

"Are you crazy? You're over here talking about my kids in front of me and you think I'll just sit still and watch? You degraded bastard, who the hell do you think you are"

"Let me go or else you're gonna pay. Kegan-"
I gripped her shirt even tighter and glared at her.

"Cut the Kegan bullshit. He doesn't like you. You're just an immature little girl who knows nothing about the world, nothing about love, and nothing about life itself. You think everything is a joke and everyone will how down to you that's why you're acting like a spoiled little brat. I don't have to waste my time on you cause you're not worth it but let me tell you something, if you ever come close to my kids. If you ever breathe, close to them. I will kill you without hesitation. I don't care about who you are. Don't mess with a mother and her child"
I let her go and she fell to the floor.

I turned to Cora and crossed my arms.
"And you don't start talking big when you know you can't even win a fight. I'm not always gonna be here for you so you need to defend yourself and your sister. Both of you need to defend and protect eachother. Don't come crying to me if you lose and especially to a wimp like this. You may be four years old but you know what's right and wrong don't you? I-"

"Okay Lilian that's enough" I looked over to see Gab and Sean walking over here.
"Don't be mad. It's not worth it baby"

Sean's walked over and helped Cora up who was still crying and I think my yelling made it worse.
*Sigh*

"I'll never forget this humiliation" Kegan's whore said and left.

"Should I beat her up for you"

"Kill her. I don't care"

"Sure, I'll make sure to add it to my schedule"