Lilian's POV

|long chapter ahead|

"What do you mean by that" I asked her and crossed my arms.
"What does it mean when I say i.have.your.sister"

"And you think I'm just gonna believe you"
She sighed and pulled out her phone then dialed a number

"put the girl on speaker"

From the other end, I could hear shuffling then a males voice saying speak.
"Sister is that you?"

My breath hitched when I heard Zoe's tired voice.
"Zoe..."

"Sister, don't worry about me. Don't do what she asked. I'll be fine just don't please"

"Zoe where are you" I tried to grab the phone but she pulled it away from me and ended the call.

"Heh, you have such a good sister. She's almost bleeding to death yet she's more concerned about you"

"WHAT!?"

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill her cause she's the only way I can control you. Once you reject them, I'll give her back"

No, I have to tell the guys about this.

"And don't even think about spilling anything to them. You see, I know you're smart but I'm smarter of course."

"What now"

"You see, I just needed you guy's blood and then I took em to a friend who knows magic and she fussed it up and made a poison"

"Which we gave to Zoe to drink"

"You did WHAT!?"

"Before you get mad, can I finish...Thank you... Anyways, now that she has the poison in her, the thing can never be cured cause the guys have strong bloodlines and surprisingly, you do too. Since the is fussed with your blood, it's gonna act up when you and the guys are close to each other and it will start spreading throughout her body."

"You fucking monster. She's 10 years old"

"And you're 20 so make the right choices and just reject them. Right now, you have about 30 minutes before the poison starts to take place, so hurry. When you reject them successfully, I will tell you where your sister is but don't try anything stupid cause like I said she's in my hands and I won't hesitate to torture her"

She smirks and walks away.

*Are you really gonna do it*
Roxy said in a low voice.

"What choice do I have."

I could hear both of them whimper and tears starts well up.
"I'm sorry I'm so useless. I can't even protect my sister or my mates"

I wiped my tears and turned to the ballroom.
"Roxy, can you freeze my heart. If I'm going to do this, it'll make me look more believable as if I was heartless"

*Lilian, that's dangerous. If I just make a slight mistake, your heart is gonna shatter and you'll die*

"Just do it"