Lilian's POV

The room was quiet as I waited for them to say something.

"We know"

"Look, I know it's all of a sudd- what did you say...."
I looked at Cora and she started smiling.

"We found out day before yesterday. When daddy were in their meeting, we were acting like we were asleep amd they called us their daughters"

"Oh, wow. If you knew then why act like you don't..."

"Cause we wanted you to tell us"

"Me?"

"We don't know why you and daddy are not together anymore and it seems like you're always sad anytime you think about them so we decided not to say anything till you wanted to tell us"

A stray tear escaped from my eyes and I wiped it then smiled.
"My daughter's are really smart"

"Yes, daddy also said that you are stupid and clumsy so it's a good thing that we didn't inherit that part from you"
I physically felt the boulder of those words fall on my head and I scoffed.

"So you basically just said I wish they were my daddy to speed me up huh?"

They both stuck their tongues out and I smiled.

"Are you mad that I hid it from you guys"

"We were, that's why we-"

"I don't wanna know what you did"
It physically scares me.

They both laughed and I pat their heads.
"All we want is for daddy and mommy to get back together"

"What if...that doesn't happen. Who will you live with. Mommy or Daddy"

"There's no way that will not happen. I'll make sure of it" Hazel stubbornly said and I smiled.

"Okay little missy, I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do. Now up you go, I have to take a shower"

They both jumped down from the bed and exited the room.
I sighed and walked into the bathroom.
It went easier than I expected.

I looked at myself in the mirror and giggled as I noticed the hoodie.

"I guess I'll add you to my favorite collection"
I went out of the bathroom and into my closet.

I took it off and put it in a hanger then opened my special wardrobe filled with all the stuff they ever gave me.
I hung it in between my other ones and laughed as I saw the tear stained one from 2 weeks ago.

I'm so afraid to wash it cause I don't know if the scent will go off.
I only wear them when I go to bed or if I need some comfort.

And they don't stink cause I steam them when I get to the laundry room.
Apart from that, these things have never left my room since I got here.
They've comforted me through ever stage but now I feel like the scents are starting to wear off.

"While other people have comfort characters, I have comfort clothes" I giggled as I said that.

"Anyways, time to-" I was about to shut the wardrobe when a small box fell to the floor.
I picked it up and opened it.