Infinity (Fred Weasley x read...

By angelraeken

Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way... More

1 - Escape from Azkaban
2 - Home
3 - The Boggart
4 - The Grim
5 - Quidditch
6 - Hogsmeade
7 - Christmas
8 - Christmas night
9 - New term
10 - Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
11 - An Unexpected visitor
12 - Buckbeak
13 - The Quidditch final
14 - Sirius Black
15 - An explanation
16 - The end of fifth year
17 - The Burrow
18 - The Portkey
19 - The Quidditch World cup
20 - Returning to Hogwarts
21 - The Triwizard tournament
22 - The Goblet Of Fire
23 - Liar
24 - The Astronomy Tower
25 - The First Task
26 - The common room party
27 - Dance class
28 - The Yule Ball
29 - The Second Task
30 - Barty Crouch Jr
31 - The Third Task
32 - The end of Sixth Year
33 - Headquarters
34 - The Order of the Phoenix
35 - The Noble House of Black
36 - Prefects
37 - The Final Year
38 - Dolores Umbridge
39 - The Detention
40 - A new Keeper
41 - The Ministry and Hogwarts
42 - The Heir of Gryffindor
43 - The Hog's head
44 - The favour from Snape
45 - The Lion and the Serpent
46 - Fake boyfriend
47 - Dumbledore's Army
48 - Charms class
49 - The DA meeting
50 - Polyjuice potion and Nifflers
51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley
52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place
53 - The Knight bus home
54 - Snape's meeting
55 - The Outbreak at Azkaban
56 - The Patronus
57 - The New Head of Hogwarts
58 - The Hogwarts Heroes
59 - Weasley is our King
60 - The Department of Mysteries
61 - The loss of a father
62 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
64 - The Slug Club
65 - The Necklace
66 - Uncle Lupin
67 - Ghosts
68 - The box of memories
69 - Draco Malfoy
70 - Christmas at The Burrow
71 - The Second Brother
72 - Poison
73 - Sectumsempra
74 - The Fallen Professor
75 - The Eight Potters
76 - The Wedding
77 - The Thief
78 - Followed
79 - Godric's Hollow
80 - The Truth
81 - Malfoy Manor
82 - The dog and the Malfoy boy
83 - Hell at Hogwarts
84 - It's a long story
85 - The Tale of the Three Brothers
86 - The Deathly Hallows
87 - Aberforth Dumbledore
88 - Hope
89 - The Battle of Hogwarts
90 - Fred Weasley
91 - Love of my life
92 - 19 Years Later
INFINITY MEMES

63 - Professor Gryffindor

44.5K 1.3K 5.2K
By angelraeken

Fred waited in the kitchen for you as you entered to what looked like was his bedroom. Laying on the bed was a red box with a gold ribbon tied around it. Smiling at the clear effort the Weasley boy had made you stepped closer to the box and took the piece of parchment that stood on the top of the box. Unfolding the parchment you read what it said: 

Dear (y/n), 

This is just one of the many presents I plan to buy you. You've done so much for George and me, you deserve it. Thank you for everything you've done for us. We love you, Professor Gryffindor. I hope the present will come in handy soon.

Love from, Fred

You smiled reading the note but placed it down as soon as so you could open the box that lay in front of you. Untieing the ribbon you quickly slipped off the lid of the box to see several cloaks that looked similar to McGonagall's just in (y/f/c). the twins had clearly gotten you robes for your first-day teaching at Hogwarts. Taking them out you admired the material of them all, they were clearly expensive. Something the two wouldn't have been able to afford by just collecting bets. 

That wasn't all though, you placed the cloaks on the bed thinking that was all but then something else caught your eye at the bottom of the box. There was an even smaller red box with no note but despite that, you proceeded to open it. Laying on a velvet cloud was a small, golden, circular charm with a photo of you and Sirius engraved on the front. It was the same photo Sirius had given you after the Yule Ball, the photo of the two of you dancing together. 

Tears started to well up in your eyes at the sight of the photo of you both. You missed him so much, you'd never get over his death. Fred and the twins would help you cope with it, so would Harry and the others but getting over it would be impossible. They say a girls first love is their dad and he's also their first heartbreak, that was true with you and Sirius. He was the first man you'd ever loved and the man who broke your heart when he was taken away and now, he was gone forever and that felt worse than when he was taken to Azkaban. 

Grabbing the charm in your hand you bolted out into the kitchen to see Fred looking at his pocket watch, clearly waiting for to return. At the sound of you opening the bedroom door, he looked up and met your teary gaze. "Thank you, Fred, thank you -" You crashed into his chest, wrapping your arms around his torso, hugging him like he was going to vanish. You started to cry into his chest as Fred started to soothe you and keep you calm. 

"You can put it on our bracelet, you know ..." Fred started to mumble in your hair. "the one with Cedric's charm and the charms I got you a few years ago." Fred pulled back, moving his hand down to cup your face. "I'll look after you now, for infinity." 

Fred moved his thumb across your cheeks, whipping away your tears that were running down your face. "Thank you, Freddie." You leaned into his touch. "Thank you for it all -"

"You don't need to thank me (y/n/n)," He mirrored your smile. "you've given so much to me and George and not to mention how much you've done for Mum and the whole family." 

"I did it because you all deserve it." You looked up to him. "Out of all the families in the Wizard world, you're the ones who deserve all the riches, unlike the Malfoy family." Fred's face lit up at your words. "I mean it, Freddie," You now pulled back to look at the charm again. "Thank you again, I miss him so much -" 

"I know you do," He sighed. "I'm sorry again (y/n), I'd give my life for his so you could be happy -" 

"Fred if I lost you I wouldn't be able to go on." You now stepped closer and cupped his face, staring into his eyes. "You and Sirius are the two most important men in my life, I've lost Sirius but I can't even bear to think about what it would be like to lose you too." You pulled his face down and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Come on Mr Weasley," You smirked at him. "you'll be needed down there, you are the boss after all," Fred smirked with you. 

"Shame I'm not your boss -" 

"Never in a million years." You playfully punched his arm as he rolled his eyes and walked back downstairs to the shop. 

As the two of you walked back downstairs you saw Ginny trying her best to convince Molly to buy her a Pygmy Puff although, Molly looked weary at the idea. Harry, Ron and Hermione were walking to the entrance of the shop, clearly about to leave. Your eyes followed the three and that's when your eyes fell onto Draco Malfoy. He was dressed in a black suit, keeping his head down, walking past the shop. As he walked past he must have felt eyes on him as he looked up and made eye contact with you. 

Looking at Draco he didn't seem like the Draco Malfoy everyone knew around Hogwarts. Instead of seeing Draco's typical cold-hearted stare he now looked at you with fear yet small hints of determination in his eyes. The moment he looked at you he quickly put his head down in shame and joined his mother's side again, not daring to look back. 

You and Draco had a bond different to everyone else. He showed you who he really was when he was around you, he showed the kinder side of himself which he normally hid away from the world but now all you saw was a scared boy who clearly needed help, he needed a friend but it was too late to chase after him now because when you looked back he'd already run off into the shadows. Fred clearly noticed you staring straight out the window and left the customer he was currently helping to see to you. 

"Everything okay love?" Fred asked, standing behind you. 

"Draco ... he was with his Mum -" 

"That might be because his Dad is in Azkaban." Fred interrupted you. 

"Thank you for that analysis captain obvious." You rolled your eyes at him. "He was with his Mum and he looked scared, they went down that alley." You pointed to the dim alleyway he'd just run off into. 

"(y/n) I know you and him have this family bond thing but I'm sure he's fine." Fred wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "He's a scary bloke -" 

"You think Draco's scary?" You turned to look at him, a small smile on your lips. Fred didn't normally get scared, well he tried not to show it although he got scared of your Dad despite him trying not to show it, not even he could hide the worried look on his face when Sirius grabbed a frying pan and chased him around the kitchen with it. "Fred he's just a boy he isn't exactly scary." 

"I'm not scared of him!" Fred defended himself but that only made your smile grow but your actions just made Fred worse. "I'm not! Why would I be scared of a ferret thing like Malfoy? He's a slimy git who deserves hell." 

"He's not so bad -"

"To you!" Fred interrupted. "Besides, he's got mummy with him so I'm sure he's fine." He huffed, pulling you away from the window and back into the crowds of the shop but your mind kept wandering to what Draco was doing. He can't have been doing much, half of the alley is closed. Fred and Georges's shop was the only thing keeping it alive and he clearly wasn't here to get some joke products. You only hoped that he was okay. He made sure you were okay when you were upset and now you just hoped you could do the same for him. 

---

It was now time to start your teaching career at Hogwarts and needless to say, you were excited to finally see Hogwarts how it should be. The portraits were now back up and the magic had finally returned, even Peeves seemed happy that everyone was back. Umbridge was no more so you were all now able to roam the halls, cast spells and be as close to one another as you all desired. 

Your first class was a group of second years, a group mixed with all the houses but due to them only being in their second year there didn't seem to be much rivalry between them just yet, unlike the fifth or any years above who would try and kill each other just to prove which house is superior. 

The students started to filter in, a few recognised you from your last year at Hogwarts, mainly the Gryffindor students however those who were in Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin were yet to know who you were. 

"Good morning students." You smiled down at them all. "Today we will be, transforming animals into water goblets." You took out a rat from a small cage and placed it on the desk. "I want you all to watch carefully at what I do." Taking out your wand you tapped the rat three times whilst speaking. "One, two, three ... Vera Verto." As you spoke the rat turned from its normal form to a water goblet. 

Several students looked taken back with amazement at what you'd done, others looked rather worried at the rat's expense. "Now, Miss Lee would you and Mr Smith hand out those rats on the left shelf please, one for each student." Both students complied and began to hand out the rats to a number of students. 

Everything seemed to be going well until one of the Ravenclaw boys named Zack Oak began to violently vomit in the class which caused several students to scream and move back. "Professor - " He started to choke out as he threw up. "I - I think I need to leave and go - go to the hospital wing -" 

"I don't think you do Zack." You eyed up at the boy. "Accio Puking Pastelle!" You pointed your wand at his bag and sure enough, the other end of the sweet that he planned to swallow in the Hospital wing came flying into your hand. You held it out to him, keeping your firm stare on him. "When you're ready." The boy shakily held his hand out and took the sweet from you and began to chew down which stopped his sickness within seconds. 

He looked up at you with fear yet amazement at how you were able to tell that he was using one of Fred and George's products. "H - how did you know?" 

"I graduated Hogwarts last year and I think you'll find that so did the Weasley twins who happened to make those Skiving Snackboxes." You started to smirk at the class as now they were all staring in amazement. Stories of Fred and George had been told throughout Hogwarts and to a lot of students, they were Hogwarts legends. "I also happen to be good friends with the twins." 

"Aren't you going out with one of them?" A small meek voice spoke up from the back of the class. The voice belonged to a short, dark-haired Gryffindor girl called Jennifer Lacey. "It's just that ..." She looked away with embarrassment at the sudden attention that was thrown her way. "I saw you and ... umm ... was it Fred? You two ... kissing -" 

"Really?!" One of the Hufflepuff boys called out. "Is that true Professor?" He smiled. "You're dating a Hogwarts legend!" 

"Well not exactly -" You started to try and explain but a familiar voice cut you off. 

"That she is." Fred stood in the doorway of the classroom with a large smirk plastered on his face. "Then again ..." He spoke now walking towards you. "(y/n) is a Hogwarts legend herself, she's an excellent chaser, Quidditch Captain and not to mention she's the heir of Gryffindor ... how'd you think she got the last name Gryffindor?" Fred beamed an even bigger smirk as he now met you at your desk. 

"An heir?" 

"Really Professor?" 

"Yep." You smiled at Fred as he snaked an arm around your waist. "Not here." You expression turned dark as you spoke through gritted teeth at the boy. Fred ignored you and pulled you closer into his side and kissed you on your cheek but you quickly pushed him away. "My mother was related to Godric Gryffindor which makes me an heir." All of your students looked at you in awe at your words which gave you time to talk to Fred. 

"What are you doing here?" You spoke through gritted teeth. 

"Just came to see you." He smirked. "And to give you this." He held his hand out but there was nothing there. 

"Came to give me what?" 

Fred winked and pulled out his wand and with a flick in his empty hand now had a large bouquet of flowers but upon closer inspection, you noticed something else. As Fred handed you the flowers you noticed that layered inside was a range of sweets from Honeydukes. Upon seeing what you'd been given by the famous Fred Weasley a few of the girls started to talk and squeal in awe.

"Why'd you get me this?" You asked, now smiling at his gift. 

"Told you I'd spoil you." He winked, turning to face Zack, the boy who used the Skiving Snackbox earlier just as Fred walked in. "Now ... Zack is it?" Fred asked which prompted the boy to nod. "I'd be careful using any of mine and my brothers around Professor Gryffindor." It was weird to hear Fred call you that in an official way but you let him continue. "She's known us both for nearly ten years, we all went to Hogwarts so she knows what she's doing. And I wouldn't try and use any secret tunnels in Hogwarts to hide from her, she knows them all." 

"There are secret tunnels?" 

"Can you show us?" Some students now started to talk amongst themselves at Fred's words which only made your eyes roll at what he'd told them. 

"Why'd you tell them?" You glared at him. "Now they're gonna be searching for them -"

"Well, they aren't gonna find them without the map are they?" Fred kept his smirk and turned towards your class. "Let's put it this way, whoever can find a secret tunnel in the castle, on their own and can prove it then come to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and I'll give you a free Snackbox!" 

All your students started to cheer and smile at Fred's words unlike you who was currently glaring at the boy and his words. "Why'd you say that?" 

"Hogwarts needs some new mischief makers now that we're no longer here." 

"I think you forget I'm the one who has to deal with them -" 

"Relax (y/n)," Fred winked. "they won't find them, they aren't as good as us -" 

"You mean they aren't as good as my father is his friends." You cut him off. "My dad made that map, so did Remus, James and Peter." Fred looked taken back at your words, he clearly didn't realise that Sirius was actually Padfoot. 

"He can't of -" 

"Fred," You took a step closer to him to whisper. "Sirius's nickname at school was Padfoot, he, James, Remus and Peter were the Marauders." It was now your turn to smirk at the boy. "You weren't the first pranksters here, although I think you gave Dad and the others a run for their money." 

"Professor?" A tall, blonde Slytherin girl called out to you. "I hate to ruin this but we're a rat short ..." The girl gestured to her desk where she was awaiting a rat. 

"Oh," You sent a small smile to the girl. "I'll head to Professor Slughorn's class, I think he may have one." You stepped away from Fred and walked over to the door. "Fred, look after them and no pranks whilst I'm gone, you aren't a Professor so don't touch or do anything I wouldn't." 

Fred had a small sly smile on his face which he tried to conceal but it wasn't working which only made you stare him down, even more, knowing Fred he was going to try and rope them all into a prank that would more than likely end up with you giving out several detentions.

Fred knew better than to prank you. He'd pranked you once back in first year and he knew to never mess with you ever again. Fred and George decided to change your hair colour to a neon yellow colour along with all your robes and belongings. The two found it hilarious whereas you were out for revenge. Oliver helped you as his Transfiguration skills were far superior to yours at the time. The two of you turned the twins into birds, McGonagall was dealing with another incident at the time so both twins were stuck like that for a while and they hated it. You and Oliver received a week's worth of detentions but it was worth it for the look on their faces when they'd been changed back. 

It was that moment where Fred and George realised they were going to be your friend until the end of time. 

You had now made your way down the Potions classroom to see Professor Slughorn helping some students with their potions, he happened to be teaching Harry's class. 

"Ah! Professor Gryffindor!" Slughorn smiled at you upon seeing you in the doorway. "Whatever is the matter?" 

"Hello Professor, I seem to be a rat short for my lesson, you wouldn't happen to have a live one running around the class?" You questioned, walking further into the room. 

"Oh yes!" He smiled. "There's one in a cage by my desk, I'll just get it for you!" Slughorn walked off leaving you waiting by one of the desks the students were now working at. You thought back to the other day when you saw Draco in the alley. You scanned the room for him and found him sat at a desk with Blaise and Pansy. Draco didn't look at all interested in the lesson, he wasn't even listening to the conversation Blasie and Pansy were having. You were about to walk over to him and see if he was okay but Ron called your name. 

"(y/n)! Come here!" You followed Ron's request and walked over to the trio. 

"Hello, you three." You smiled, standing next to Harry. "What are you all brewing?" 

"Smell it." Hermione pushed her cauldron closer to you. You hesitated but Hermione only egged you on. "Go on, just tell us what it smells like, maybe you'll be able to guess what potion it is." 

You agreed and leant forward slightly to sniff the potion. It smelt familiar, it smelt comforting, it smelt like home. "I smell ... gunpowder ... cinnamon ... toffee and a small whiff of mint toothpaste ... smells like Fred ..." You stood back up to see the three of them with a large grin on their faces. "Why what is it?" You asked catching on to their expressions. 

"(y/n) ..." Harry spoke. "It's Amortentia." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.1K 60
Oliver Wood sees a lot of his younger self in Hermione Granger when she appears at Hogwarts for her first year. He takes it upon himself to look afte...
3.1K 101 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
98.3K 2.3K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
30.9K 477 26
Irina "Iris" Black was raised by her godfather, Remus Lupin. She had never met her father. Now, Iris is off to her first year of Hogwarts. She become...