π™ˆπ™” π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™π™π™‡ 𝙒𝙄�...

By mylastnameissikander

Not EDITED AT ALL ''Marry me Isha," He said in an authoritative tone... '' I can't, it is not possible," I re... More

Trailer
Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 44

4.9K 279 103
By mylastnameissikander

Never fall for a heart
that doesn't beat as loudly as you do for it.

~perry poetry

***************

Azeem P.O.V

"Azeem, I bought a coffee for you ", A voice interrupted me. I lifted my gaze and saw Minal standing there with a mug of coffee.

" Thank you ", I said without cutting a glance at her. I was trying to play cool in front of her.

She placed the mug on the side table and I felt the bed dipped beside me.

" Should I do it? " she asked referring to the bandage in my hand. I was unable to do it because my right hand was badly injured.

I nodded my head and she came closer to me. My heartbeat started beating rapidly at the closeness. She applies the ointment on my hand and blew the air. My ears were turning red as my gaze went to her. She put the bandage around my hand.

"Will you come to the terrace on the night? I want to show you something ", I asked with a smile.

" You are not fine. We will surely go there once you are well ", she said with concern.

I can't believe that she is worried about me.

" I am fine than ever before. You have to come to the terrace in the evening. I have a surprise for you ", I said smiling at her.

" Fine, I will be there ", she said with a smile.

I hope she will like it.

" Have the coffee otherwise it will be cold", she said with a chuckle.

I lifted the mug to my lips and the delicious aroma of coffee filled in nostrils. If I had known earlier about how she will treat me after I helped her, I would have done it long ago.

************

Isha P.O.V

As soon as we reached our cottage house, I turned towards Fahad. He gave me a weird look as he flopped on the couch.

"Are you embarrassed to take me to the party in the evening? " I asked him the question which was running inside my mind. I am feeling like he is embarrassed to take me there that's why he doesn't tell me about it.

"Of course not, It's not the reason ", He said glaring at me.

" What is the reason? " I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I thought that you will be not comfortable coming to the party. That's the only reason I didn't inform you about it. If you want to come, we will go together ", He said pulling me in his arms.

He is right. I don't prefer going to parties. I prefer to be in my room reading my favorite novel.

" Honestly, I don't want to come but Mrs.Rina was insisting me. So, I couldn't deny her ", I said playing with his shirt button.

" She is pretty insistent, isn't she? " He said with a chuckle.

"But she is a really sweet lady ", I said looking at him.

" You know you should have seen your face yesterday. You were so jealous. Honestly, you look very cute when you are jealous. I was having fun seeing you getting all possessive ", He said with a chuckle.

" What the hell Fahad! I was crying yesterday and you found it pretty amusing. And though you were going to fire her you should have stopped her from touching you", I said angrily.

"Don't be angry now. We have already sorted out the matter ", He said looking at me.

" I have every right to be angry at you. How can you let her touch you", I said angrily.

"Fine, I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Please forgive me ", he said in a pleading tone.

" Forgiveness is earned. I am giving you 24 hours. If you can earn my forgiveness then it's all fine. Otherwise, I am gonna give you the silent treatment for a week", I said smirking at him.

"You know very well that I can convince you in few hours ", He said smirking back.

" Let's see. Who is gonna win this challenge", I said teasing him.

*************

It was almost lunchtime and my stomach churned in hunger. I haven't seen Fahad for two hours. I was sitting on my bed reading the novel.

The room of the door burst open and saw Fahad coming into the room with a tray. I tried to ignore him but it seems impossible as he was only in his sweatpants. He was shirtless and his abs were visible making me flush.

I felt the bed dipped beside me. The delicious aroma of food fill in my nostrils. I look at him and he was smirking at me.

He put the tray on the side table and leaned closer making my heart go crazy. I bit my lips to control the blush which was forming on my cheeks. He pushes my hair behind my ear and cupped my cheeks. His lips brushed on mine as he looks into my eyes. He captured my lips into a passionate kiss. I run my finger through his hair as he was kissing me passionately. I run my fingers on his chest and I felt his breath uneven. He pulled apart leaving me into a blushing mess.

"I have made lunch for you. Have it otherwise it will turn cold ", He said looking away.

I nodded my head as I put the tray on my lap.

" I have especially made roasted fish the way you like ", He said smiling at me.

" Thank you so much ", I said looking at him.

I found him going away somewhere. Where he is going?

" Where are you going? " I asked out of my curiosity.

"Enjoy lunch. I will be here in ten minutes", He said and rushed away.

What's wrong with him?

Whatever, I should enjoy my delicious lunch first.

*************

I was standing in front of the mirror checking my appearance. I was wearing a black color sari that Mrs.Rina had gifted me. It was very beautiful and classy. It fitted me very well. I paired it with my silver earring and bracelet. I also make sure to wear the pendant that Fahad had given me. I straighten my hair and wear my black heels.

" How long it will take isha? We are going to be late ", Fahad said from the room.

I look at myself last time in the mirror as I went out of the closet room. I open the door and I found him sitting on the bed. His eyes were glued to his mobile phone. He was looking so handsome in his black tuxedo. His hair was perfectly gelled. Damn, my husband is hot.

He lifted his gaze as he heard me fake clearing my throat. His eyes roamed around my body as he gulped hard. I lick my lips in anticipation. His eyes were glued to me as he was coming towards me. He leaned closer as he slides his hand on my waist. My hands automatically went to his chest as my heart was beating rapidly.

" Damn, you look so beautiful", He said wandering his eyes on my body.

I bit my lips to control the blush which was forming on my cheeks.

He leaned closer and place a kiss on the corner of my lips making me a blushing mess.

I saw his eyes darkened as he looks at me.

"You can't wear this party. Go and change it", He ordered me.

" You can't order me. You don't how much time it takes to get ready. No way, I am going to change my outfit ", I said putting my hands on my chest.

" I don't want to argue with you. Go and change your outfit ", He said glaring at me.

" Why you want me to change my outfit? Doesn't I look good? " I asked him.

"Huh, You don't have an idea how beautiful you are looking. But I don't want any man to see you in this outfit ", He said in a frustrating tone.

Realization dawned on me.

" I understand what are you trying to say. But I can't change it. Mrs. Rina gave it to me with so much love and she was insisting me to wear it. If I won't wear it, she will be hurt", I state the fact.

"Fine. But you will be staying by my side all the time ", He ordered me and I happily nodded.

" By the way, I won the challenge. You forgave me ", He said with a smirk.

" I didn't forgive you yet. 24 hours is still not over. After 24 hours, I will decide that you are forgiven or not ", I said smirking back.

" I can do anything to earn your forgiveness", He said genuinely making my heart melt.

***************

We have reached a venue where the party was held. Fahad opened the door of the car and extended his hand to me. I put my hand on him and it felt like everything is perfect.

He entwined our fingers as we reached there. The party was a grand one. There were many groups of people busy talking with each other. The decoration was so beautiful and elegant. As we entered the party, everyone's eyes were glued to us making my heartbeat stop. I was feeling nervous as everyone was looking at us.

"Breathe ", Fahad muttered into my ears. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

I felt someone burning gaze on me and I was too scared to find out who is that. I am sure someone is watching me and it scares the crap out of me.

**************

Authors note :

Assalamu alaikum readers,

How was the chapter? Are you all excited about the next chapter?

Please vote and comment.

Love y'all,
Fatima. S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.6K 58
Aahana, an honest, strong-willed , hard working girl from India , is going to work as an intern of a gaming company in California, USA, where she mee...
297K 15.9K 22
"Me Usmaan ke ilawa kisi bhi mard ke bistar pr sone ka soch bhi nahi sakti" "Naam Nahi Lo Uska!" "Usmaan" Zaakir Khan. A messiah to many, a man...
24.6K 640 18
the cover is made by the amazing @softbruised pleaseee check out their acc!!! - You'd never been one for love. Moving every year or so made it hard t...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...