𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

Bởi Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... Xem Thêm

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°49°

1.5K 519 241
Bởi Eddy622

Happy new month everyone. I decided to update today since it's a new month. To all October born out there, happy birthday in advance.

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~
               °Jeremiah's POV°

Today's class seemed much lively than the other days, especially during this period. It was natural for student to be excited on a free period, especially when that period isn't supposed to be free.

During this period every Friday, we usually had Civic Education. But since Miss Royal decided to go over to the Badagry local government for our benefit with Uyai beside her, we declared it a free period.

Dami had found the time to go on a date with Omonigho. They were going to the amusement park, then the cinema and after that, to a nice restaurant. I won't be alone all day. I had to help Jasper with his brother's project, after school.

Jubilee and T - Tatiana instructed that we should start calling her 'T', which she had only reserved to people close to her. Jubilee and T, were now close. But if you'd ask me, they seemed way too close. I usually don't put in mind if they were close or not, I really didn't care much about their relationship status.

Uyai had informed me earlier today that her parents had booked this Sunday to go over to the ghetto, to pay Judith's parent a visit and to inform them of their child's death. I really didn't think it was the right thing to do. I mean, it was nice that they were paying Judith's parents a visit, but this was something they would have done immediately after Judith's death.

The automatic bell finally sounded, drifting me out of my thoughts. Dami, sprinted up from his seat and placed his backpack hanging on both shoulders.

"Dude," I called. Dami was about leaving me without saying goodbye. I knew he was head over heels for Omonigho, but I was his best dude. He should have also acknowledged me.

"Sorry man, gotta go." Even without saying a word, Dami knew why I stopped him. He patted my shoulder while I gave him a small wave.

Dami finally rushed over to Omonigho's seat. With everything that went on and is still going on with our lives, they needed a decent day for themselves.

Sometimes, I do envy the kids in our class. None had to worry about some serial killer chasing after them.

I finally swung my backpack on both shoulders, as I got up from my seat. Moving out of the classroom, I noticed Jasper leaning against the wall right outside my classroom.

His bored expression made me chuckle a bit. "I was about going to your class upstairs."

"Thought you'd escape and leave me with my brother's bored project, so I decided to come myself." Jasper pulled himself from the wall and we both started walking side by side. "I told my driver not to come get me, so we are both riding with your car, guardian."

I knew why he added the word 'guardian'. Jasper wanted to sound all cute, so it won't look like he was pushing me. Jasper in the past days was doing well not to get triggered. I even saw him talking to one of his fighters once. Well I guess they fully talked with their mouth and didn't let their fist do the farewell.

"I know some thing's wrong with your little friendship group," Jasper voiced out once we got outside. I spotted my car and we began our journey towards it. "But you don't want to tell me anything about it."

"That's because I want you to live a normal life. Have girl troubles, friends troubles, but not my Line of trouble." I replied him sternly.

Jasper placed his palm in front of his mouth and yawned afterwards. "Normal is boring."

"Normal is safe." My tone made it look like the conversation wasn't up for discussion. We finally arrived at my car and we both got into the back seat. I placed head phones on my ear, so I won't listen to Jasper's grumbling.

                    ~°~°~°~°~

We finally arrived at Jasper's home. Jasper was a ear full all through our way to his home. We got down from the car once my driver found a suitable place to park the car.

"Still not talking to me?" Jasper led his way towards his home. "Alright, I promise to tell you everything once I know we're now safe."

Jasper stopped at the front of the door, before turning to squint his eyes at me. "Promise?"

I rolled my eyes a bit. "Promise."

Once we got into his home, Jasper did what I most likely would do. He threw his backpack on one of the dark couches and a maid scurried to grasp it.

"They are maids, doesn't mean you won't give them a break." Victor used the opportunity to walk down the stairs with some video equipment. Once downstairs, he placed the equipment on the center glass table, so he could set them up.

"And just because you're my elder brother, doesn't mean you won't give me a break." Jasper answered back, as he landed on the couch. I sat close to Jasper, as we waited for his brother to be done with setting the equipment.

Victor as if noticing me for the first time, glanced at me. "Hey Jerry,"

"Hey Tom," First Jer bear, now Jerry? I seriously didn't want a nickname. Jeremiah wasn't even long to shorten it up. "So you're interviewing two kids about the political stuff in our country. What are you, a political student?"

"Yup," Was his short reply. His attention was fully focused on setting his camera.

"He's studying in Unilag," Completed Jasper, when he realized his brother wouldn't speak further. "Are you planning on schooling there?"

I was going outside the country to sturdy, so to answer Jasper's question, it was a no. I subtly shook my head. "Do you know a Kingsley at your department?"

"The famous dead Kingsley?" Victor looked at me for confirmation. "Then yes."

"Really?!" Gasped Jasper with stunned eyes. "And no one never seem to let me know? Now I know the school I won't put on in my Jamb form."

"Stop being extra," Victor said to his brother. "The school's great. Besides, we've got excellent students with first class. Take the one serving at your school as an example."

"I know I know, Miss Royal." Mumbled Jasper. "So?"

"So, she's very intelligent and a friend of mine." Victor pointed it out to Jasper. Jasper was not getting over with the discussion.

"Please," Scoffed Jasper. "Your friend? I'm sure you just say that cause she's hot."

Victor chuckled, as he found his younger brother adorable. "I'm quite serious, we're close. Royal B. Micheal. Micheal according to her seems to be her initial while B, seem to be her surname."

"Can we not talk about my Civic Teacher and go on with your boring project?" Yawned Jasper. He lay on the chair, waiting for his brother to get ready. "I get it, you both are close."

FLASH BACK

At the front of the booklet was the name section. Omonigho stopped for a second, to question Miss Royal. "Should I write down your full name ma'am?"

"Yes please," Miss Royal answered absentmindedly. Omonigho did that swiftly.

"Funny how you still write down initials, no one does that anymore." Omonigho said, feeling amused.

Miss Royal lifted her head in a questionable manner, before grasping what Omonigho was talking about. "I'm used to it. I've been using my initials right from kindergarten. Don't you?"

Omonigho's shook her head and at the same time, writing the attendance. "Just my first and last name."

ENDS FLASH BACK

"Um Victor?" I creased my brows as I called out his name. "What does the B stands for?"

"Uh?" Asked Victor, not fully getting what I was heading at. Like earlier, he was still focused on setting his equipment and with our light discussions, it was slowing him down.

"I asked what the B, stands for?" I said a bit louder, as I was running out of patience.

"Oh," Victor was done assembling his video equipment and was ready to start up his project. "Bassey."

My jaw dropped a bit, as I gulped down the heavy lump in my throat. "Did you just say Bassey?"

"Have you suddenly gone deaf?" Jasper used the opportunity to pull a stunt at me.

FLASH BACK

"Cutting an already dead girl's throat," Continued the detective. "Felt like an okay thing to do at that moment. Too bad the killer was wrong, too bad Happiness wasn't dead."

"I'm still a bit confuse," I finally voiced out, after keeping quiet for quite some time. "What does this have to do with the parents closing the case?"

"Might be an extra family member," Dami shrugged.

ENDS FLASH BACK

I got up from their black leather couch and grasped my phone. I began to find my way out of the door, confusing Jasper and his elder brother.

"Oh come on?!" Jasper yelled in frustration. "Where are you going? You promised to help out!"

Time wasn't on my side, it wasn't on no one's side. I turned around to spare Jasper a glance. "Uyai's in trouble."

I moved out of their living room in haste, but not before hearing Jasper, muttering to his brother. "Who the hell is Uyai?"

Finally out of Jasper's home, I dialed Dami's number on my way to the car while giving the driver signal to start up the ignition immediately.

"Dude!" Dami said in a disapproving hush tone. "News flash, I'm on a date with Omonigho."

"Miss Royal, Miss Royal B. Michael. Uyai's in trouble, B's for Bassey. Call the police!" It would be hard to understand as I spoke in broken sentences. Hell, I wouldn't understand myself if I was Dami. But for the first time in forever, I was frantic, worried and scared to death.

"Dude, What the hell are you even saying?" Dami sounded frustrated. Finally getting to my car, I paused before opening so I could collect my thought. If I don't pull myself together, I might not be able to help Uyai. Once I've collected my thought, I placed my hand on the door handle, before saying what I knew Dami's intelligent brain could grasp. I knew with these last words, Dami would be able to fix the pieces to my earlier broken mess up sentences.

"You're right Dami," I finally opened the backseat as I got ready to step in. "Happiness did have an extra family member."

Eddy : Uh Oh! Things are about to take a different turn. Would they make it on time? Would Uyai be alright? Is Miss Royal actually the suspected person or did Jeremiah connect wrong dots?

Comment what you think below, would love to hear it.

Since today's Nigerian independent day, here's a question.

Question of the day : At what age does Nigerian politician retire? xD

Vote, Comment, Share!

Till next time,

Adios

X
-Eddy

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.5K 867 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...
428 62 10
❛❛𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕; 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓...
70K 11.7K 55
"Nevaeh you need to understand that life ain't a bed of roses. It has it's ups and downs but that doesn't mean you should blame God for that! Once in...