𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑌𝑜𝑢 ⸙͎۪۫ Steven...

By SQuartz_Universe

You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you we... More

𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓉 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒬𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ ℰ𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒾𝒹 𝒢𝒶𝓂ℯ
ℰ𝓅𝒾𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
ℬℴ𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈
ℳℯ𝓂ℯ
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 2
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 3

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ

2.9K 103 103
By SQuartz_Universe

"Oh, when a difficult day goes by,
Keeping it together is hard, but that's why
You've got to try,
You've got to try"

The new fusion, (F/S/N) [Fu/sion/name], summoned her visor to return, it was like Garnet's but it was mixed with the colour of gold and (F/C); (F/S/N)'s eyes were covered with the mixed colour visor, a small smile was formed on her lips as she looked down back to her rings.

The fusion had her arms split into four, their legs were still in two as her outfit was different than Garnet's or yours; she has worn a dark colour jacket, beautiful black mini skirt covers her hips as her body wearing a red colour shirt.

Everyone watched in awed, even Spinel, the fusion was beyond beautiful, they could feel the strong bond between Garnet and you which made Steven smiled widely at the fusion.

(F/S/N) helped Steven to get back on his feet, handing out Steven a hand, Steven gladly received the help and looked up towards the fusion, his smile widened as he admired her.

"And when there's a thundering storm outside,
Underneath the covers, you huddle and hide
Open your eyes
Open your eyes"

(F/S/N) pretended to shivers, hugged herself to warm herself up, Spinel's reflection on the mixed colour visor could be seen, revealing Spinel's scared expression.

"It's the true, it's the true"

Steven hugged the fusion tightly on her waists, suddenly, (F/S/N) had let out tears on one of her eyes, not bothering to even wipe them, just looking down to Steven.

"It's the true kinda love"

Pearl came gracefully before hugging the new fusion, same as how Steven did, her smile didn't fall when she got into the warm embrace of (F/S/N).

"It's the true, it's the true
It's the true kinda love"

Amethyst sling herself on the new fusion's neck, giggling when (F/S/N) gave one of her smirks, hugging her tighter as Amethyst's eyes glistened.

Spinel looked at the group hugging, herself felt so alone and despair, missing the feeling of how the hug would felt; again, Spinel's heart filled with rage, she shook her head at the horrible thought of getting fake affection from others; she made a sudden jump towards the group, but thankfully (F/S/N) had summoned out her gauntlets and caught Spinel in hands.

Spinel was shocked, her eyes widened at the sudden fast movement.

"Stuck in the middle of fear and shame,
Everybody's looking for someone to blame"

(F/S/N) threw Spinel aside softly, made Spinel landed on the opening, taking the chance, Spinel swung both of her noodle arms in the air before charging to the fusion; by now, everyone had dispersed from the hug as they prepared to fight.

"Like it's a game
Like it's a game..."

Spinel tried to attack again with her big fists, but was distracted with Pearl hanging onto Amethyst's whip and slung herself right into Spinel, made Spinel flying directly into one of the injector's legs.

Spinel stretched onto the leg, teeth gritted as eyes glaring daggers at the Gems, but then she caught before her eyes to see Steven panting heavily while clutching to his dear knees, made Spinel smirked, she then flew herself directly into Steven's direction which made Steven gasped.

"And now I am better than win-or-lose
There's a new direction that I like to choose"

(F/S/N) caught Spinel's legs in hands with their gauntlets haven't left their hands yet, made Spinel stunned at the sudden attack; (F/S/N) swiftly threw Spinel to Amethyst and Pearl as they caught Spinel's arms in hands.

Spinel glared at the two Gems in her sight before turning her head to look down at (F/S/N), (F/S/N) let out another tear in one of her eyes, painfully letting Spinel's legs go, made Spinel flew directly on the injector's body.

Spinel took a pretty hard hit on her head, made her feel dizzy for a moment, but once she regained her balance, she glared at the group, seeing Steven, Pearl, Amethyst and (F/S/N) looking up at her; Spinel looked up to her injector, her smirk widened evilly as she stretched her legs and jumped straight to the top.

"It's called the truth
It's called the truth..."

Spinel looked down from on top of the injector, smirking at the group before swirling her pinkie into a giant trombone and blew on it, releasing a massive and loud noise to Beach City.

The injector released all of the liquids from itself which caused the ground to cracked up and flooded the whole Beach City with all of the pink acids; (F/S/N) churned uncomfortably, her mouth tried to hold back the upcoming vomit but failing miserably.

(F/S/N) quickly unfused herself which revealed Garnet and you finally back to your old selves; the others smiled for a while but then frowned when the glowing stopped and revealed you clutching to your dear stomach, tears pricking roughly down your cheeks as the pink acid escaped your lips.

Steven was the first one to charged to you and rubbed your back for comfort, his eyes held back deep worry and mouth frowning deeply; you roughly crying at the pain in your throat, it felt like it was burning on fire and cat scratching your throat at the same time, the pain was unbearable for you and you tried to let it out as fast as you can.

"You're doing great. Just let it out. We're here for you" Steven cooed in your ears, made your rough vomit calmed down slowly.

After a few moments, you gasped loudly to catch back that lost oxygen and coughed at the same time, you held your stomach that was hurting like crazy as tears run down your bruised cheeks.

"I... It hurts..." you said, your voice cracked and below a whisper.

Steven frowned deeper and rubbed your back rather softly. "I-I know. If only I have my healing power, you won't be suffering like this. Ugh! I'm so useless!" Steven yelled, gripped tightly his hair.

You looked at Steven, coughing for a few more times. "You... aren't useless. You helped me... countless of times..." you replied, leaning on Steven's shoulder. Your breath had finally calmed down, eyes tiredly looking up to the Gems. "We have to stop S-Spinel..."

Steven's eyes lit up at the thought, carrying you between his arms, he shakily stood up. "Wait! You guys have your powers, you've gotta go save everybody. I'll deal with Spinel"

Amethyst's eyes widened. "She'll crush you, dude!" Amethyst protested.

"You can't fight her" Pearl agreed with Amethyst.

"But I can still talk to her. Please, hurry." Steven pleaded.

Garnet smiled. "Right!" Garnet set both of her hands on one of Pearl and Amethyst's shoulder, giving Steven a determined look.

Pearl and Amethyst looked up to Garnet, sighing before smiling confidently to Steven, turning around to move out but stopped when Steven called them out again.

"Wait! Take (Y/N) with you!" Steven shouted.

You shook your head aggressively. "N-No! I want to help! Steven, please!"

"No! every time I got you into this mess, it was you who got hurt! I can't bare to see it again!" Steven protested.

You were silenced, you looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with Steven; Steven saw your upset look, sighed sadly, he hugged you tightly into his embrace, made you stunned by the sudden action before hugging him back.

Steven nuzzled deeper into the crook of your neck. "I... I care about you so so much. I can't bare to see you get hurt. I-I didn't know what to do if you get hurt again" Steven confessed.

You smiled in the hug, nuzzling your hair on Steven's shoulder. "You don't have to worry about me. I'll be here, beside you, always. I know that you'll always be there for me, to save me. Because you're my hero"

You waited for a moment, not receiving any answer from Steven, you were about to ask if he was okay when suddenly you felt his shoulders shaking and his arms wrapped tighter around you, you couldn't see Steven's face but you knew he was crying, so instead of asking why he was crying, you just leaned further into the hug and let him take the lead.

Steven released the hug after a few minutes, wiped off his tears away with his arm, he sniffed; you didn't say anything and just smiled at Steven, Steven grabbed both of your shoulders, rubbing them with his thumb, whimpers escaped his lips, he was too touched which made his love for you deeper; Steven wiped his tears, giving you his determined face, he nodded at you.

Steven turned to look at her others. "Guys, I'm taking (Y/N) with me. I'm going to be the hero she wanted me to be"

Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl smiled rather widely, giving Steven each of their nods before leaving the hybrids on their own.

"Okay, (Y/N). Get on my back" Steven ordered, kneeling down to give you a piggyback ride.

You did as you told, hugged tightly around Steven's neck but not as tight that he couldn't breath; Steven crouched further onto the ground, parted his legs before jumped towards the injector, you closed your eyes shut in fear of heights, hugged tighter on Steven, Steven squinted his eyes on focusing to get on the injector.

Suddenly, Steven's gem started to flicker dimly, causing Steven to stopped jumping highly and started to crash down, when you felt the pressure going up, your eyes started to tear up and eyes shutting further.

Steven tried to make himself float again but stopped when his body crashed onto the injector's body, groaning painfully at the hard-hit, Steven screeched his hand to make himself stop slipping, and slowly, it did.

A sudden roar was heard, turning his head back to see Alexandrite had been fused by the three Gems and began to save people.

"(Y/N), are... are you... alright...?" Steven panted, his sweats started to increase.

"Don't worry about me. I'm right behind you. Literally" you said.

Steven let out an airy laughs before looking up at the injector and started to climb it, his legs began to shook violently and you felt pity for him and began to regret coming with him, but there's no backing out now.

"Hey, you, show me that solvable problem
We can get through this
I'll do the hardest part with you"

Steven continued to struggle climbing as everyone below him had been watching his struggles, some were pitying and the others felt themselves tearing up; you began to slipped but tried to keep yourself on Steven.

"It's the true, it's the true-
It's the true kinda love
It's the true, it's the true-
It's the true kinda love
It's the true, it's the true-
It's the true kinda love
It's the true, it's the true-
It's the true kinda love"

With much preservation, Steven finally reached to the top of the injector, literally slamming his body on the injector and panted heavily, wheezing breathlessly; you instantly got off Steven, kneeled beside him, you gave him the most worried face, your teary eyes looked down at his half-dead body.

"Steven..."

"I-I-I'm f-fine..." Steven weakly spoke. He got up, clutching his knees as his legs shook violently, he looked up to see Spinel's back was faced you and him. He straightened his posture, wheezing breathlessly. While he was walking towards Spinel, you just sat back and watched the scene unfold. "Spinel, come on. We can talk this out"

Spinel's shoulders tensed, her teeth gritted. "I don't wanna play anymore..."

Steven sighed angrily, rubbed his face as rage starting to burn his heart. "Spinel... this isn't a game!" Steven shouted angrily.

To your shock, Spinel landed a punch directly on Steven's cheek, made him stumbled backwards while his face held confusion.

Steven held his bruised cheek, looked at Spinel in deep shock. "Huh...?"

"Steven!" you warned but too late as Spinel had given Steven another punch on his face, made Steven flung backwards, almost leaving the head on the injector. "Steven!"

Steven stopped himself from slipping, wiped his nose to see blood pricking out of it, he turned around and immediately got grabbed by Spinel and instantly Spinel hung Steven dangerously out of the injector's head; Steven looked beside him, seeing Spinel did the same to you with her other hand, hung your body in the dangerous height, made you held Spinel's hand for your dear life while crying.

"Spinel, stop!" Steven shouted, his eyes still on you.

Your arm started to feel numb in Spinel's death grip, but your other hand still trying to save yourself by holding Spinel's hand. "S-Spinel. We can talk this out. P-Please" you pleaded.

Spinel scoffed. "Yeah sure. Let's all of us have a little tea party and talk about our problems in rational. Yeah. I don't think so"

"Spinel, I r-really want to be y-your friend! I think you're a-amazing just the w-way you are!" you sobbed, hugged tightly on Spinel's arms.

Spinel glared at you deeply, she removed a finger, made you hung yourself dearly inside of Steven's jacket, letting out another sob; Spinel removed two of her fingers at the same time, pinching on your jacket, you cried further, scared of what Spinel going to do; and before you knew it, Spinel had let go of the jacket, watching you fell down.

Steven's eyes widened. "(Y/N)!" he screamed on top of his lungs, struggling to get out of Spinel's death grip. "(Y/N)! No, no, no!" he screamed again, but this time, it sounded desperate.

You cried to your life, begging yourself to let whatever power inside of your gem to work, but after several times, you stopped and just prayed for yourself; Alexandrite and Connie watched in terrified, they ran to you, seeing that you still fall made their hearts ached dangerously; all of the sudden, your falling came to a stop, your forehead harshly hit the ground which made you cried further in pain, you slowly opened your eyes, seeing a (F/C) platform formed under your fingertips, saving you from the fall.

You gasped in horror, looking down to your chest, you saw your gem flickered brightly coloured; you calmed yourself down, knowing that it was you who did it, your first-ever power to be revealed, you sighed in a deep relief; you looked up to the injector, seeing Spinel still had Steven hanging.

Steven who was from above had turned his face from worry to angry, his heart suddenly full of burning anger, he looked at Spinel, glaring daggers at her, teeth gritted painfully as his eyebrows twitched.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Steven began, made Spinel flinched at the sudden yell. "She literally is the only person who wanted to be your friend, who clearly worries about you! And you just threw her off like that? After everything she've done for you? I can't believe you!" Spinel tugged Steven's arm, feeling overflowing regret flooding in her eyes. "She loves you as you are! She couldn't bare herself to even look at you in tears! She cares about you, even though you both have just met today! Heck, she would even kill herself to save you!"

Spinel's teeth gritted, her eyes glaring at Steven. "So what if she loves, cares about me? She's one of you! She's a fake! All of her deeds are fake!"

"Don't you dare say about her like that! All of her deeds were clean! Even heaven won't believe they receive a girl like her!" Steven shouted angrily. "She is the only person I've met that is so freaking kind, merciful towards everything around her! Including sands! So don't you dare say anything bad about her! Just because you knew her as a person, doesn't mean you know her as she is!"

Spinel gripped tighter on Steven's wrist, made him groaned in pain, Spinel scoffed, rolled her eyes. "And what about you, huh? Does that mean that you're a fake? I can't believe you are the saviour of the Galaxy! Look at you! So weak, blind in love! Let me ask you something, how did you even become the saviour of the Galaxy when you can't even save her?"

Steven's eyes widened, his smile did the same. "I changed. That's the final piece. All those struggles, I learned from them, and I grew. Oh my gosh. It's not just my Gem powers I've forgotten. All of this happily ever after stuff has made me forget the first power I ever had: the power to change!" Steven paused, smiling sheepishly. "And she was there. For always. No matter how much I screamed or upset with her, she will always find a way to apologise. God, I'm in love with her. I love her so so much. I wish... I can tell her that..." Steven finished, cheeks burning red at the thought of you.

Spinel laughed. "Yeah? Say it yourself!" Spinel answered.

Spinel let go of Steven's wrist, made Steven fell from the grip, but since it was too late, Steven's gem began to flicker brightly, shines and sparkles were here and there; Steven's eyes went stars, he grinned happily at the sight of his power returning.

Tried using all of his powers within, it worked perfectly just like before he got struck by the rejuvenator; Steven slowly floating down on top of the injector again, seeing Spinel was on her bum, he looked at Spinel, eyebrows twitching.

He's going to finish his business.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.4K 19
Status:finished Ah, Lapis Lazuli. A beautiful gem with a kind, fun heart. You never thought you'd understand the human emotion 'happiness' until you...
138K 4.4K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...
29.8K 891 37
a sweet and dramatic story about how Peridot and Lapis came together and became close. Peridot not having many friends, is a nerd, rich, awkward, and...
47.9K 1.3K 37
Steven, Homeworld, Danger... Diamonds... Those words don't sound too comforting together, right? Who said this was a comforting story? For Steven and...