The Girl He Left Behind ✔

By TahliePurvis

Stacey Williams had always loved Axel Teller. But he had paid her no mind. She wanted more than t... More

The Girl He Left Behind
Character Aesthetics
prologue
the
ones
that
hurt
aren't
always
those
we
notice.
it's
a
sad
reality
that
we
truly
learn
to
love
and
appreciate
people
against
our
own
judgments
until
it's
already
too
late
and
they're
gone.

never

554K 25.9K 3.5K
By TahliePurvis

16 | sixteen

Stacey slipped out of bed hours later.

Her eyes were red and stung from tears and the TV could still be heard as she walked out of her room and into the dark hallway. She blindly headed towards the bathroom and flicked the light on, walking in and shutting the door quietly behind her.

Stacey turned the lock.

She looked at herself in the mirror briefly before opening the cabinet and getting out a pair of scissors that were always lying around.

She held the scissors and looked at herself.

Sad.

Pathetic.

Slut.

Whore.

Weak.

A tear ran down Stacey's cheek and she grabbed a chunk of her long blonde hair, put it between the two blades of the scissors and pressed the handles of the scissors together.

And she watched with a hollowness inside as chunk after chunk of her hair fell onto the ground.

for more follow tahliepurvisauthor on instagram

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 728 55
The beginning chapters of this story have been revised and rewritten. #2 out of 2.1K stories in secretlove- Oct 12, 2023 #7 in secretlove - Feb 6, 2...
514K 12.9K 16
Axel looked with tears in his eyes as he saw his ex-boyfriend walking hand in hand with his best friend. He never expected it to be this way. No not...
2.3K 121 31
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
13.6K 114 74
Warning! This story contains mature content. Axel Ford is not just your typical bad boy he is also the leader for The Night Of The Serpent. Rumored t...