Vendetta || (Leon Kennedy X R...

By yuhyuh12345ye

Y/N L/N found years later gets a call, making her face her past. She's changed, and so has everybody she's kn... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen (Smut)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two (Smut)
Chapter Twenty-Three
Author's Update!
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Smut)
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Twenty-Four

1.4K 50 13
By yuhyuh12345ye

Stepping out, I feel a sudden shiver. I have a bad feeling in my gut, like the ones you get, knowing something is coming. I shake my head, and continue moving along. I turn around, watching as he still stands at the doorway. I weakly smile, only to hide the facade when I look straight again. After passing his view, I start contacting and setting up my device, just in case anything happens. 

My face lights up, seeing my screen glare into my eyes. I squint and notice the number, it was Chris. Why would he be calling me? I answer and lift the phone up to my ear, hearing his voice brighter than usual. 

"Chris, any reason you would be calling?" I say continuing to walk.

"Listen, I just got word from HQ, and I have something to offer." I chuckle and scoff, looking around.

"Let me guess, a job offer? Well, I already have an answer. No." He hums in amusement, as he pauses before speaking again.

"It's a job offer, but not one you would expect, the BSAA saves, but in the case you'll destroy." I stop walking, and stare down at the floor.

"Keep talking." My eyes narrow, as I look around.

"Not until you agree to come, and hurry we're on limited time." The call ends, I snark as I stare at the dim screen. 

I speed up my pace, and start contacting Leon. I quickly textout a full sentence, only to delete it all. I call and hold up the phone, listening to it ring a few times. The call ends, I look down and confusingly stare at my phone. I shake off the decline, and text the sentence again, sending it with no remorse. 

(Leon's Point of View)

I continue to watch her walk away, until she's out of my view. I slowly close the door, turning back to the house. I go over to the couch, seeing my device nearby me, I grab it. I turn on the screen, watching the minute go by. Damn, what am I waiting for? I place down the phone, and turn my head away from it. I'm acting like a dog, waiting for their owner. I sigh and stand up, hearing a ding. 

I lean over grabbing it, seeing a notification from the DSO. I read it, knowing it's the date and time I should be returning. I can never catch a damn break can I? I put my phone back onto the table beside the couch, walking to the kitchen. I feel a pistol press my lower back, feeling the coldness through my thin shirt. 

"Nice to see you again Leon." The sultry voice says, I turn around, taking her pressing it against her back. She cartwheels back, kicking the gun away, I grab a knife running up on her. I kick away the gun, she lands as I press the knife against her neck.

"Guess you haven't learned." I say, as she kicks me back, as I balance myself she points another pistol up to my face.

"I have." She responds. I stand up, staring at her eyes, they narrow. 

"Ada...what do you want?" She uncocks her gun, and aims it at the ceiling.

"Nothing surprisingly, but I have some news." She says, as we glare at each other in silence. "Glad to know you're excited." The phone rings, I walk over, as her head follows me. I pick up the phone seeing a call from Y/N. "It's news about Y/N, and I wouldn't call it good, so go ahead..answer the phone Leon."

She tilts her head, as I stare at the phone, I exhale and click decline. I place down the phone, only to look at Ada's amused face. I look over again seeing a text message pop up, Ada taps her foot.

"Good, now let's get started." Feeling of guilt I stare back at the phone, walking up to her.

"Better be important." She chuckles, as I stand across from her.

"Always is. Now, what if I told you, that those who survived Raccoon City were getting hunted down, and killed. And it all starts with poor, sad, Y/N." I scoff, and lean on the island counter, as she pulls out files.

"Who is doing this?" Ada smirks, as she opens the file with a face I saw before.

"Let's just say her real father wasn't the one you killed." Ada states, while pointing to his face. 

"Nikolai..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 71 7
Leon and Ashley struggle for survival. In a retelling of events from the game, get a fresh, new perspective of the inner turmoil these two characters...
11.6K 492 26
❝𝘓𝘦𝘰𝘯... 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪...
990 45 18
"You really think I'm gonna toss you through that window?" "It's the only way forward, Leon." My defiance is met with a defeated "fine" before he's s...
13.6K 283 16
LEON ART IN BOOKS COVER: @everglaid_ -Twitter or MistFighter -DeviantArt - Female reader! Unless you can change pronouns as you read - After a serio...