𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑌𝑜𝑢 ⸙͎۪۫ Steven...

بواسطة SQuartz_Universe

You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you we... المزيد

𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓉 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒬𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ ℰ𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒾𝒹 𝒢𝒶𝓂ℯ
ℰ𝓅𝒾𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
ℬℴ𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈
ℳℯ𝓂ℯ
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 2
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 3

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎

2.8K 87 47
بواسطة SQuartz_Universe

"That sounds bad" Lapis pointed out.

"That looks bad" Bismuth continued, inching closer to the screen that Peridot had floating it with her metal power.

Peridot's face scrunched in annoyance. "That is bad! We're hitting critical mass" Peridot informed worriedly.

Steven who had been walking towards them, smirking. "Then I guess we're just in time"

Bismuth, Peridot and Lapis turned around in shock, their eyes widened at the sight If the group; they saw Steven had one of his arm protectively wrapped around your shoulder while brushing your shoulder with his thumb in a circular motion, you leaned in Steven's warmth touch as Steven would never mind his personal bubble got invaded by you, and they saw the rest of the gems stood behind them, smiles on their faces; they were almost shocked when they saw Connie had returned from the Space Camp.

Peridot shook her head aggressively, eyes squinted through her glasses. "Steven, (Y/N)! What's the status on Spinel?" Peridot asked in panic.

You smiled encouragingly to Peridot. "Spinel is now as good as new. She's finally here to help, right Spinel?" you said, turning your head to meet Spinel's maroon eyes.

Spinel locked eyes with you, she could feel the overwhelming aura coming from your (E/C) eyes which made her smile and eyebrows furrowed in determination, she almost thought you were the caused of her new energy running through her lifeless body.

Spinel broke gaze from you, walking slowly towards her own weapon, she held out a pinkie, swirling them like a trombone before blowing into it, shook the ground with the audible sound; you clung on Steven further, rummaging your head on Steven's chest, earning a huge flush on his face which went unnoticed by you.

After what felt like forever, Spinel had stopped blowing her pinkie before retracted it into a normal size of her pinkie; her injector lifted itself from the ground and inching further away from Earth, earned loud of cheers at the sight; Spinel turned around to meet everyone gazes, she had her eyes on you first.

You seriously did flash her with one of your most adorable smile she had ever seen, which kind of made her smiled wider than before.

"Okay. Can someone fill me in?" Connie interrupted, earned few giggles from the Gems.

Steven sighed in deep relief, his eyes tiredly closed but his grip on your shoulder never did once loosening; you and Steven walked up to Spinel almost fainted out, Steven breathed out softly before handing out a hand for Spinel to shake.

"Thanks, Spinel" Steven thanked.

Spinel smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of her head. "Aww, gee. What are friends for?" Spinel joked.

Steven let go of your shoulder, walked back to the Gems to figure out how to bring Garnet back, meanwhile, you stood in front of Spinel while smiling widely; Spinel felt as if your smile was contagious as she suddenly felt herself smiling too, she was so shocked when she suddenly felt you embraced her tightly.

"Seriously. Thank you, so so much. You've literally saved hundreds of Beach City's people. You did great. No, marvellous" you complimented, hugged her even tighter.

Spinel smiled, nuzzling her head into the crook of your neck, her lips parted to say something but stopped when she heard Steven's words or mutters, almost quickly, Spinel broke the hug and looked at Steven in upset.

"Spinel?" you asked in worried.

"What about me...?" Spinel asked out of blue.

Steven flinched, turned around to meet Spinel's sad eyes. "Huh?" he mumbled in confusion.

You looked between Spinel and Steven, your heart started to pick up as you knew something bad will happen soon,  your stomach churned uncomfortably which made you gagged but hold it back in.

"Is that all you needed me for? To turn off my Injector?" Spinel asked, her voice could be heard cracked.

"What...?" you muttered, grabbed Spinel's arm softly. "W-What're you talking about, Spinel?"

Steven focused on Spinel, hesitant was found on his face. "No! Well... Sort of, but-Spinel-"

"Well, what now? I-I-I did what you wanted. That's it?" Spinel asked, starting to hyperventilate.

"Spinel, breath" you spoke softly.

Steven gulped. "Well, yeah. We can just... forget this whole thing ever happened" Steven suggested.

Spinel's eyes saddened further, she shrugged your hand off her arm, made you frown at her rough action. "How are you gonna forget with me around? I'm the source of all your problems. Don't pretend you want me here. What's your plan for me, huh? You gonna put me somewhere? You gonna leave me, somewhere? You gonna leave me alone?" Spinel blabbered.

Your facial impression began to saddened, your mouth frowned at her negative thoughts. "Spinel..." you cooed, reaching out for her.

Before you could even touch Spinel, Spinel angrily growled and pushed you directly into Steven's chest which sent both of you on to the ground; the rejuvenator escaped Steven's pocket, which caused the Gems to gasped out loud before scattering away from the weapon except for the oblivious Garnet.

"Oh, what's this?" Garnet asked curiously, picking up the weapon.

Steven's eyes went wide when he saw Garnet's action, without thinking, he pushed you off him rather harshly and ran to Garnet; you winced at the hard push as your bruises on your back began to ached, you let out a whimper but it wasn't loud enough for the others to hear.

"G-Garnet, do-don't touch that!" Steven shouted.

As Garnet had just turned the rejuvenator on, Steven snatched the weapon away from her hands and pushed her away, at least far enough to not get the weapon to touch her.

Spinel squinted her eyes, her eyebrows saddened at the sight of Steven holding the weapon, you noticed her sudden change of facial expressions, made you gulped at the thought of Spinel getting rage.

Spinel eyed the weapon and Steven, heart cracking. "Why do you... have that?" Spinel asked rather in confusion.

Steven looked at the weapon in hands anxiously, he gulped as he tried to think the most reasonable excuse. "I-I was just carrying it. I-I didn't have anywhere else to put it" Steven reasoned himself.

Spinel's eyes squinted further in anger, her heart is now pounding at the mix of emotions. "We can just forget this ever happened? You mean, I can just forget this ever happened!" Spinel reasoned back. Her lips escaped a few hysterical giggled which scared you almost to death. "Wow! What a plan! I turn off the Injector, and then the moment my back is turned, Bam! Presto! Change-o! Problem solved! Well, think again. You're not getting rid of me that easy!"

You shook your head, shakily standing up but ended up on the ground again. "S-Spinel! He's telling the truth! P-Please listen!" you softly advise, eyes tearing up.

Spinel completely ignored your words and instead, she formed her pinkie into a horn again, a bigger one than before as she blew into it and pointed to the rest of you, commanding it to be landing there; your eyes widened when you saw the injector slowly moved to where Spinel had told it to do, you froze, you couldn't move, you were so scared that your body had shut down its adrenaline system.

Steven saw your struggle, he ran to you, scooped you up into his arms and ran away from the scene with the others followed close; you gripped on Steven's shirt deadly, you let out a few scared tears as your body shook violently; Steven could only kiss your head for reassurance and run for his and your dear life, he can't lose you.

The injector soon digs itself again into the ground but this time it was deeper than before, the drill twirled which created for the hole to be bigger, deepening itself into it as the poison was injected in the ground; it sent you another painful feeling inside of your stomach but you ignored the feeling, you just deepened yourself into Steven's embrace and tried to calm yourself down.

The ground cracked and began to create holes on the ground, made Steven stumbled and accidentally threw you off his carries as he fell down into the ground deeper, meanwhile you and the others safely landed on the upper ground.

You groaned at the pain of your body harshly bumped onto the ground, wincing, you tried to sit up which failed miserably few times but you nailed it after your 7th time of getting up; your vision was blurry but because of Garnet's bright colour fusion, you recognised it was her almost quickly; shakily, you ran to Garnet and pulled her arm.

"Steven? Why are you fighting? Aren't we all friends?" Garnet asked innocently.

You still tried to pull Garnet out of the scene but your body was too weak to do so. "G-Garnet. It's not safe here. Let's get out!" you suggested, continue shakily pulling her.

You caught Spinel's gaze turned to the both of you, your body grew shaken when you saw the familiar terrifying eyes looking down on you, reminding you so much of your dad.

Spinel smirked at the sight of Garnet and you. "Looks like we've still got audiences. How about a front-row seat?" Spinel asked, wrapping both her noodle arms around you and Garnet before pulling you both down into the lower ground.

You whimpered at the tight grip Spinel formed around your injured body, you could even feel your bones cracking painfully which made you let out a few tears and a few sobs in pain.

"Garnet! (Y/N)!" Steven called out.

Spinel smirked wider. "You know, this is pretty twisted, but I'm a little flattered that you liked the old me: innocent, loving, stupid. If that's your thing, why don't you leave her like this?" Spinel asked. She soon turned to you, eyeing you with her terrifying maroon eyes that caused you shivers den your spines. "And I obviously knew why you love this girl. She's so innocent, pretty, kind and very modest. Her character is very out of compare. She's so cute and very naive. Is that your type, Steven Universe?"

Steven held up the rejuvenator to Spinel, his eyes glaring deeply when he saw she's hurting you. "Get away from them...!" Steven threatened.

"Oh, you're so protective of your real friends, and you're so careless with your fake ones!" Spinel yelled.

"Spinel, please listen-"

"Shut up!" Spinel shouted at you, caused you to cry in fear.

"Don't yell at her! Stop it!" Steven yelled back, tightening his grip on the rejuvenator.

Spinel smirked again. "Then stop me! You wanna attack me. Just admit it. Or better yet, just try it!"

"No!"

Spinel's eyebrows twitched in anger. "Why not?" she yelled.

"Because it's not the truth!" Steven finished, breaking the rejuvenator into two over his knees, shocking everyone, especially Spinel.

Spinel had clearly taken back by Steven's actions, her grip felt loosening on you and Garnet, managed to give you the chance to properly breathe.

Garnet's eyes glistened, her lips parted as she muttered. "The truth" Almost quickly, Garnet broke herself in Spinel's trap as you managed to do so too, landing on the ground, your eyes held back the upcoming tears. "I've known hardships and confusion, but love can live through it all if you face the truth together!"

Garnet began to glow, your eyes widened at the sight and you felt yourself smiling widely, tears streaming down your cheeks as you let out happy tears.

Spinel's eyes glaring at the glowing gem, her teeth gritted.

"Her final piece!" Steven cheered.

Spinel teeth gritted further, her eyes held back fear, she grabbed you in her grips, you cried out when Spinel's grip was overbearing to handle. "No... Stop! Don't you dare!" Spinel yelled as he throws you exactly onto Garnet.

Garnet wasn't affected by the sudden throw, but instead, your body disappearing once you've touched Garnet, a few seconds of glowing, Garnet was returned, but is also in a new fusion.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.1K 34 6
Rose split up her form, into two children (Y/n) and Steven. Follow the adventures of (Y/n) and Steven, the two brothers will face many adventures and...
74K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
50.4K 1.4K 41
|Steven x Male reader| This story follows Y/n, a young boy. His mother had given up her physical form to give birth to him, which left him alone with...
141K 4.6K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...