Cats Vs Dogs [Sugakookie/Yoon...

By boopable_army

Yoongi's kingdom, the cat hybrid kingdom, has been in war his whole life with the neighboring dog hybrid king... More

Info:
1: Outside the Fort Walls
2: Who Are You?
3: Who Is He?
4: Prince Yoongi
5: Queen of the Canines
6: Best Friend
7: It's A Fortress
8: Tying The Knot
9: Coming of Age
10: Honeymoon: Day 1+2
11: Day 3: Breakfast
12: Day 4: The Beach
13: Day 5: Pillow Fort
14: Day 6: Alone Time
15: Day 7: The Last
16: Royalty
17: Oh Heck, That's Hot
18: After Effects
19: Pro Or Con
20: A Breath of Fresh Air
21: A Puppy's Anger
22: Happy Wife Happy Life
23: Chubby
24: The Kingdom's Heir
25: First Time Parents
26: Prince Beomgyu
27: Visiting Grandparents
28: Four Months
29: Dinner Party
30: Throw Hands
31: The Protector
32: The Perfect Gift
33: Jungkook's Birthday
34: Baby's First Tooth
35: A Walk Through the Woods
36: Taken
37: Coup D'état
38: The New Ally
39: The New King
40: Trauma
41: Cat Gets Caught
42: Talking Your Feelings Out
43: A Small Crush
44: House Arrest
45: Set Free
46: Better Together
47: Mistakes Were Made
48: Backlash
49: Tension
50: First and Last Words
51: Yoongi's Birthday
52: Chubbier
53: The Miracle of Childbirth
54: Epilogue 1: Terrible Two's
55: Epilogue 2: Playdate
56: Epilogue 3: Namjin Part 1
57: Epilogue 4: Namjin part 2
59: Epilogue 6: Baby Fever
60: Epilogue 7: Probability

58: Epilogue 5: They Grow Up So Fast

1.3K 86 12
By boopable_army

"Hey mom?"

Yoongi turned to look at his now 9 year old Beomgyu, who was only a foot shorter than himself. Stupid tall dog genes.

"Yeah?"

"Can we have Kai over today? And Soobin? And Yeonjun?"

"Oh, um, I can ask their parents. Sure."

"Yay!"

Beomgyu ran out to go find Taehyun and Seohyun, so they could all play together when their friends arrived.

Yoongi sent someone to the village to ask Taehyung and E for Kai to come over, and stop by Namjoon and Seokjin's new house in the village to ask about Soobin. He sent someone else to ask Minjun and Yukio about Yeonjun. He waited in the castle for the replies.

The first castle staff messenger came back with a 10 year old and an 8 year old.

"Hello Kai. Hello Binnie."

"Hi uncle Yoongi!"

"Go ahead and walk to the garden. I'll bring the others," Yoongi smiled, ushering the kids away.

The two ran down the hall to where they knew the garden was located.

"No running inside!" Yoongi tried to call after them, but they didn't hear. Rolling his eyes, he turned and left to go find his own kids.

When he brought them to the garden, they greeted each other excitedly.

"Mom, when's Yeonjun gonna get here?"

"I don't know, baby. He lives farther away so it might be a while."

Beomgyu pouted but nodded in understanding. Suddenly, he brightened back up.

"Can we make brownies?"

"Brownies? Why?"

"Mom," Beomgyu whined. "You know this! It's uncle Namjoon's birthday this weekend!"

"I'm sure the plans for celebration weren't going to be brownies five days too early, but sure, we can have some."

"Yay!" They all cheered.

"Okay, let's go to the kitchen," Yoongi led them all back inside and through the hall. Once they got in the kitchen, Yoongi started making the brownies, only occasionally letting the kids help because he knew they would make a mess he would have to clean. The staff had a day off today.

When Yoongi was pulling the brownies out of the oven, he heard his name called.

"Uncle Yoongi!"

The whole room full of children gasped and ran to the door screaming Yeonjun's name.

"Hey! Wait!" Yoongi yelped, quickly tossing the brownies onto the counter and throwing his oven mitts around randomly, trying to catch up to the wild kids.

Soobin made it to Yeonjun first with his longer 10 year old legs, and he crashed into his friend with a big hug. The others caught up and whined.

"Binnie, I wanna hug Yeonie too!" Seohyun pouted.

"No!" Soobin squeezed Yeonjun harder. "It's my turn right now!"

After a few very impatiently waited seconds, Taehyun screeched. "You're taking too long! I want a turn too!"

"No I'm not!"

"You're acting like you like Yeonie," Beomgyu crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

Soobin quickly shoved Yeonjun away, causing him to stumble. "I do not!" He blushed.

"Hehehe, Binnie's face is pink," Kai giggled.

Soobin smacked Hueningkai lightly on the arm, whining to stop.

Yoongi watched the whole thing with a smile on his face. Kid crushes were so cute. Soon they would start dating and getting boyfriends or girlfriends, and they would be wasting their study time on falling in love, and...

Wait...

Yoongi's smile slowly dropped into a frown.

When did his kids get so old? They were growing up too fast. He didn't want to deal with teenager heartbreak drama, he wanted to rock his babies to sleep and be able to carry them without their weight breaking his back.

He shrugged it off. This must be what every parent goes through. After all, his mom wanted to baby him even after he had his own children, so there's no way it's only him. Right?

Yoongi forced a smile back onto his face, and somehow it was actually genuine and not forced even though he didn't feel like smiling.

He was totally going to have to tell Jin, Namjoon, Minjun, and Yukio about Soobin's little crush. And judging by the way Yeonjun blushed and playfully shoved Soobin back, Soobin's feelings were mutual.

"Alright kids, who wants brownies?"

"Brownies!!" They all screeched and ran back to the kitchen in a stampede.

"Woah woah woah, wait just a second!" Yoongi chased after them again.

Maybe he should have had some of their parents come to help him.

~~~~~

Jin giggled as Namjoon peppered kisses all over his face and neck, pinning his hands to the wall beside his head.

"Namjoon!"

"Yes, prince?"

"We need to go see if Yoongi needs help! He has all six kids by himself right now!"

"Those kids are not our responsibility right now," Namjoon smirked, nosing the side of Jin's jaw. "Yoongi gave us a break from parenting, and I think we should use this opportunity wisely."

"Maybe we could ask Jimin and Hobi to check on him?"

"Don't think about the kids right now. Think about me. I'm right here in front of you."

"But Namjoon..."

"It's just you and me right now prince," Namjoon nibbled on Jin's ear. "Forget about everything else. Focus on me and only me."

Jin closed his eyes and bit his lip. Namjoon was very tempting.

Namjoon slowly trailed kisses down Jin's neck, and Jin slowly gave in, melting onto the wall as he tilted his head to the side to give his lover more room.

Jin tried one more time to resist.

"I have chores to do and dinner to make..."

Namjoon gripped onto Jin's hips and growled. "We can do that later."

"O-oh," Jin squeaked.

~~~~~

Jungkook got back to the castle from a meeting and the first thing he saw was two kids rolling across the floor in a wrestling match, almost taking his feet out from under him.

"Woah!"

Gasp! "Uncle Kookie!"

The kids on the floor and the others turned and ran over too.

"Dad!"

"Hey baby," Junkook caught Beomgyu as he jumped at him. "Where's your mother?"

"I'm right here," Yoongi strolled into the room holding a sleeping Seohyun on his hip. "I just found this one sleeping under the table."

"Oh, busy day, huh?"

"You have no idea." Yoongi huffed. "These animals never run out of energy."

Jungkook let go of Beomgyu and walked up to Yoongi, holding the side of Yoongi's face in one hand, leaning down to kiss his forehead before standing up straighter and rubbing his thumb over Yoongi's cheek.

"How about I watch them for a bit while you and Seohyun take a nap?"

Yoongi blinked tiredly and nodded. "Thank you, puppy."

Yoongi went to the wing where the bedrooms where located and dropped Seohyun off in her room, tucking her in carefully and kissing her head, before continuing to his own room that he shared with Jungkook. He yawned and decided to skip changing into pajamas since he was really tired now and probably had to get back up for dinner later anyway.

A couple hours later the door opened and Jungkook entered quietly, closing the door and laying next to Yoongi, pulling him into his arms.

Yoongi opened his eyes halfway. "Jungkook?"

"Yes, kitten?"

"Who's watching the kids? Do I need to get up?"

"No, the others went home and I put ours down for a nap."

"Oh, okay."

"Are you still tired?"

"Only a little. I'm fine now. Thanks for watching the kids so I could sleep."

"Of course, baby. You're health is important to me. I don't want you losing sleep and stressing yourself out too much. There's no need to overwork yourself."

"I know, but you must be tired too, aren't you? You were in meetings all day."

"Those might be mentally draining, but playing with the kids give me energy back more than a nap ever could."

"That's good to hear." Yoongi snuggled into Jungkook's arms, laying his head on Jungkook's chest.

They stayed silent and continued to sleep next to each other for another hour or two before they would have to get up to make dinner.

They were woken up by a hyper set of twins slamming their door open and jumping onto their bed.

"Mom!"

"Dad!"

"I'm hungry!"

"Can we have fish for dinner?"

"No! We should have tacos!"

Yoongi rolled off of Jungkook and pulled Taehyun down. "How about fish tacos?"

"Ew! No!" Both of the twins shrieked.

Just then Beomgyu came walking in. "I want chicken nuggets!"

"Chicken nuggets?! I love chicken nuggets!"

"Me too! I want chicken nuggets too!"

Jungkook smiled lazily at Yoongi. "Looks like the people have spoken your highness."

Yoongi pouted. He didn't want chicken nuggets. They had that for dinner last week and for lunch two days ago. But what was he gonna do? Deny his kids their favorite food?

Yoongi sighed. "Alright, alright. We can have chicken nuggets."

"Yay!"

~~~~~

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing."

Jungkook frowned. "Are you sure? You seem a little gloomy."

Yoongi sighed, pulling on his pajama shirt. "Our kids are just growing up too fast," Yoongi complained, starting to rant a little. "I miss being called Mama instead of Mom, and I miss being depended on. Taehyun finally learned how to tie his shoes, and Seohyun knows how to make herself a sandwich if she's hungry. They're supposed to be my babies but they're already getting so big... and Beomgyu's almost as tall as me! I miss being able to carry my little Yuyu..."

"Oh, baby," Jungkook smiled sadly, pulling Yoongi in for a hug. "I miss those things, too, but we can't keep them from growing up. And besides, there's many more things for us to experience as parents... having teenagers, and watching them learn life skills and fall in love..."

"They're already doing that!"

"Wait, what?"

"Soobin and Yeonjun have the cutest crushes on each other!" Yoongi giggled.

"Soobin and Yeonjun aren't our children," Jungkook laughed.

"They basically are at this point," Yoongi countered. "They're here for playdates all the time. It's split custody."

"Fair enough."

"Our children are old enough for crushes now!" Yoongi whined. "That's so old!"

"Why are you so worried about it? Does it make you feel old?"

"No, not yet," Yoongi shook his head. "That's not it. I won't feel old until Beomgyu is 18, but the minute that happens I'll be depressed in bed for a week."

"Then what's wrong?"

"I don't know," Yoongi frowned. "I'm I just broken? I think I broke my feelings. I don't know what I feel anymore."

"That's understandable," Jungkook shrugged. "But you'll get better. We just have to spend as much time with our kids as we can so that we don't miss anything important."

"You're right."

"Of course I am."

"Okay I take it back. You're wrong and I'm not listening to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 989 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
675K 23.1K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
282K 6.2K 25
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 7 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚝...
297K 11.6K 20
y/n works at a hybrid clinic. a new, shy, hybrid ends up at the clinic and finds y/n is the only one that has earned his trust. when they take a pa...