๐–š๐–“๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–‰ | outer ba...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -cloudydior

S3 HIATUS unscathed, the original omb x obx. 2020. oc x jj maybank. ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

CHARACTERS
DEAL OR NO DEAL
WELCOME TO OUTER BANKS
CALIFORNIA WILDCHILD
YOU'RE NOT A COMPLETE ASSHOLE
CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
POGUE-ON-POGUE MACKING
OH SHIT!
"storytime with santana"
"miss juvenile 2020"
"should've broken his face"
"mermaid pt1"
"mermaid pt2"
"polaroids"
"straight smuggling"
"square groupers"
"redfield lighthouse"
"imaginary compass"
"scooby doo"
"bird"
"the salvage yard"
"blonde surfer boy"
"the royal merchant"
"i've been waiting for this one"
"million dollar question"
"bruised"
"let's kookify you"
"midsummers pt1"
"midsummers pt2"
"sleeping beauty"
"your mother"
"an axe?"
"you're pussy whipped"
"is this a pogue thing or something?"
"dorky face"
"full kook"
"little rascals"
"a manipulator?"
"a little broken"
"he's dangerous"
"sucks for you"
"it backfired"
"you're a snake"
"i just wanted to hold you"
"bad timing"
"i'm talking to you, gringo"
SEASON TWO
"for the two that started it all"
"game plan"
"you're like a tribrid"
"the terrible part"
"bahama garden wars"
"hasta luego hermanos"
"eyes on the prize"
"i'm sorry, kidnapper"
"your stupid bandanas"
"murderous gene"
"dรฉjร  vu"
"snake tattoos"
"scary brother privilege"
"dirty cops"
"baby, he's in jail"
"police shit"
"goodmorning crackhead!"
"the big leagues"โ‚
"just a killer"โ‚‚
"family spiral"
"broken, shattered or absolutely destroyed?"
"a clean slate"
"shutup and drive"
"like a real gator?"
"star player"
"tea party"
"psycho nรบmero uno"
"she didn't die"
"el harpoon"
"tiny silver bullet"
"te amo"
"nasty scratch"
PRIVILEGED ASS TONTOS
SEASON THREE
80, poguelandia
81, hope is for losers
82, never waste rum
83, eyes on the skies
84, little diaz
85, choices

"your prerogative"

8.2K 226 250
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -cloudydior

"YOU WARD CAMERON?" Oscar called out as he basically bulldozed through the SBI and reached the man, grabbing him by his shirt, "I think you've got some explaining to do."

"Sir, please take your hands off the suspect," The SBI chief pleaded, though all Oscar did was losen his grip.

"Suspect?" Ward turned his head, "Why am I a suspect?"

"That young boy accused you of three murders Mr Cameron," The agent answered, "Big John Routledge, Marisol Diaz and today's shot to Peterkin. This is not going to be taken lightly."

"Lucky you Mr Cameron," Oscar's grip tightened once more, "You're looking at her eldest son."

"Believe me, I've had nothing to do with this! Come on! You understand that this is just a mix up-" Ward pleaded, seriously starting to sweat as Oscar held him tightly. For once, Cesar was enjoying Oscar's interrogation tactics.

"Oh, most def," Oscar nodded as he then threw Ward onto the ground as he looked to the agent, "I ain't leaving here till my sister is returned safe and fucking sound."

"That's your prerogative, Mr Diaz I assume? Though, I do encourage you not to take matters into your own hands."

"I don't make promises I can't keep," Oscar answered back as he led Cesar back to the other tent, sitting down as he glared at the officers.

"You think he killed mom?" Cesar asked, obviously trying not to appear disheartened — he once thought his mother was coming back.

"All I know is that Santana calls us one minute for a gunshot wound and the next that tonto is being accused of it."

"What should be do?"

"We sit and wait," Oscar looked to Cesar, "These little OBX people better hope they didn't get Santana killed, because you don't fuck with Los Santos. Right hermano?"

"Right."

[][][]

"I'M HERE!" Santana yelled as she practically ran through the tents, not even realising the fact that the pogues and her brothers were sitting there waiting for her. She ran straight to Shoupe and the SBI agent.

"Santana! Are you okay?" Ward jumped as he saw the girl, "Where've you been?"

"Don't touch me!" Santana pushed her father back, "Shoupe — agent, you need to come with me and talk to Ms Grubbs. She knows everything and she's finally agreed to speak up-"

"Now why were you bothering Ms Grubbs this late?" Ward tried to laugh her off, "Come on, we don't need to disrupt her."

"Are you making a claim Ms Diaz?" The SBI agent asked as Santana nodded, "Then I guess we'll disrupt all we want."

"You need to find Peterkin's stuff," Santana looked over to Shoupe, "She had all of these records and proof and she was getting statements. I swear to you, she was coming to arrest Ward."

"Santana, you're really stressed right now-"

"Shut the fuck up Ward!" Santana snapped, "I was literally there. I was at the fucking landing strip."

"I think you've got a case Santana," The SBI agent nodded, "Especially seeing as we've got Ms Marks in custody too."

"So who shot Peterkin?" Shoupe clenched his fists. Ward shot Santana a pleading look, practically making her feel guilty about Rafe's condition.

"I've said enough for today, I'll tell you everything in a police report," Santana gulped as she shot a look back to Ward, "You're not getting out of this one."

[][][]

SARAH AND JOHN B had been aimlessly floating around the ocean, but eventually regained consciousness. The two were barely holding onto a part of the boat.

Soon enough, they saw a boat in the distance and made as much noise and ruckus around them to catch their attention. Sarah pulled the chunk of gold and shone it as it reflected from the sun, finally catching the attention of the nearby boat.

A man came straight to their aid, covering them in blankets as he helped them onto the boat and invited them to the cabin.

"Have a seat yall!" He added as they walked in, "Yall made my day even more interesting and I thought that wasn't even possible."

John B and Sarah awkwardly laughed in response.

"Where were y'all headed anyways?" He asked as the two could barely muster a reply. Sarah asked to be dropped at the next dock.

"I was young and in love once, turned into a godamn disaster," The man laughed, "But it was fun while it lasted."

"Where'd you say you were headed?" John B looked over to the man.

"Nassau."

"John B, the gold," Sarah smirked as she cuddled up to John B.

"Hey, would you two know anything about the other lady we rescued? She was coming from the same direction y'all did," He shrugged, "All she gave us was her name, summin like Mari?"

"No fucking way," Sarah mumbled.

The two then strayed their eyes onto the woman who was walking back into the cabin with some coffee, and to say the least — all of their jaws dropped.

"Marisol?" John B's eyes went wide as he turned to Sarah then back to Marisol, "I-it was never Selah at the Crain house was it?"

"John Booker Routledge," Marisol smiled, ignoring his comment, "Now I didn't think I'd see you all grown up — at least not for a while longer."

"I uh, didn't think I'd see you at all," John B coughed, "Aren't you supposed to be dead?"

the end

... for now 😇

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

543K 17.9K 35
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. j. maybank x fem!oc outer banks, season one
36.1K 442 17
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™š๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๏ฟฝ...
2.4K 61 13
"๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ง๐™–๐™›๐™š, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ." [obx season one - tbd] [oc x r...