Infinity (Fred Weasley x read...

By angelraeken

Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way... More

1 - Escape from Azkaban
2 - Home
3 - The Boggart
4 - The Grim
5 - Quidditch
6 - Hogsmeade
7 - Christmas
8 - Christmas night
9 - New term
10 - Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
11 - An Unexpected visitor
12 - Buckbeak
13 - The Quidditch final
14 - Sirius Black
15 - An explanation
16 - The end of fifth year
17 - The Burrow
18 - The Portkey
19 - The Quidditch World cup
20 - Returning to Hogwarts
21 - The Triwizard tournament
22 - The Goblet Of Fire
23 - Liar
24 - The Astronomy Tower
25 - The First Task
26 - The common room party
27 - Dance class
28 - The Yule Ball
29 - The Second Task
30 - Barty Crouch Jr
31 - The Third Task
32 - The end of Sixth Year
33 - Headquarters
34 - The Order of the Phoenix
35 - The Noble House of Black
36 - Prefects
37 - The Final Year
38 - Dolores Umbridge
39 - The Detention
40 - A new Keeper
41 - The Ministry and Hogwarts
42 - The Heir of Gryffindor
43 - The Hog's head
44 - The favour from Snape
45 - The Lion and the Serpent
46 - Fake boyfriend
47 - Dumbledore's Army
48 - Charms class
49 - The DA meeting
50 - Polyjuice potion and Nifflers
51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley
52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place
53 - The Knight bus home
54 - Snape's meeting
55 - The Outbreak at Azkaban
56 - The Patronus
57 - The New Head of Hogwarts
59 - Weasley is our King
60 - The Department of Mysteries
61 - The loss of a father
62 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
63 - Professor Gryffindor
64 - The Slug Club
65 - The Necklace
66 - Uncle Lupin
67 - Ghosts
68 - The box of memories
69 - Draco Malfoy
70 - Christmas at The Burrow
71 - The Second Brother
72 - Poison
73 - Sectumsempra
74 - The Fallen Professor
75 - The Eight Potters
76 - The Wedding
77 - The Thief
78 - Followed
79 - Godric's Hollow
80 - The Truth
81 - Malfoy Manor
82 - The dog and the Malfoy boy
83 - Hell at Hogwarts
84 - It's a long story
85 - The Tale of the Three Brothers
86 - The Deathly Hallows
87 - Aberforth Dumbledore
88 - Hope
89 - The Battle of Hogwarts
90 - Fred Weasley
91 - Love of my life
92 - 19 Years Later
INFINITY MEMES

58 - The Hogwarts Heroes

41.7K 1.5K 9.1K
By angelraeken

Not even bothering to see if Fred had pulled away you sprinted down the stairs and ran down the empty hallways. You really didn't care if Umbridge found you or if one of her little minions found you either. You'd managed to find an empty hallway with steps at the end which you were able to sit on. Burying your head in your hands you began to sob at what had just happened in front of you. Yes, perhaps it wasn't Fred's fault as much as it was Angelina's but if he'd kissed her back you'd never forgive yourself for not telling him sooner. You just wished you'd told him that you not only liked the boy, but you were also in love with him.

"Now ... who's hurt my favourite little Gryffindor?" A booming voice came flying down to sit beside you. It was Peeves. "Wasn't that mean old witch Umbridge was it?" He asked. 

"No Peeves it wasn't ..." The poltergeist had a genuine look of concern on his ghostly face. "It was Fred well ... it wasn't really him ... there's a girl in our year called Angelina and she's always liked the twins and I guessed she liked Fred more than George. She kissed him, in front of everyone. Now I've probably lost him to her -" 

"D'ya think he likes her back?" 

"I hope not." You muttered back, feeling tears forming in your eyes again. Peeves picked up on your sorry state again as he flew upwards. 

"Stay there Gryffindor ..." He instructed. "I think I know someone who'll cheer you up!" He laughed to himself, making noise down the empty hallways as he went whilst you sat and waited for what he had in mind. 

Meanwhile, Fred was currently having an early funeral. Harry, George and Lee tried to kill the boy the moment Angelina placed her lips onto his. Lee came storming over and grabbed Fred by the ear, Harry threw an empty butterbeer bottle his way and George grabbed him by the shoulder and dragged him upstairs. 

However, what everyone noticed including the boys was that when Fred realised what was going on and who was kissing him, he pushed her back instantly. 

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU -" Lee yelled. 

"SIRIUS WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS!" Harry yelled. 

"I pushed her back!" Fred waved his arms around defending himself. "I don't like her -" 

"WELL FREDRICK MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO AND TELL HER THAT!" Lee spat. "NO MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES AGO (Y/N) TOLD ME SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU AND NOW LOOK WHAT'VE YOU DONE!" 

"Where is she?" Fred suddenly asked. 

"She ran off when she saw what Angelina done -" George answered. 

"I need to find her -" 

"And tell her what?" Harry asked in a bitter tone. "Hello (y/n) sorry you just saw me kissing another girl even though I fancy you, mind forgiving me?" 

"I didn't kiss her!" Fred protested. "She kissed me and I pushed her back -" 

"And that works in your favour." George cut him off. "Find her and explain, we'll back you up." 

Fred didn't waste a second, bolting out of the common room and frantically begun to run up and down the hallway's, he even searched in the secret passages and rooms you'd discovered together but he couldn't find you. Panic started to set in, worried you'd left Hogwarts or found a way to get back to Sirius. 

Meanwhile you were still sat in the abandoned hallway on the stairs when you felt a hand on your shoulder. Jumping at the sudden contact you jumped up and saw Draco Malfoy standing behind you. 

"If you've come to mock me you better get it over with." You huffed through your tears, sitting back down on the step. 

"Why would I do that?" Draco now joined you and sat on the step with you. 

"Maybe because all you do is mock my friends -" 

"I'd never do that to you," He sighed. "we're basically family you know, with my father and your mother -" 

"You know about that?" You turned to look at him through your watery eyes. "About my Mum being adopted by the Malfoy's?" 

"That's how I knew about you and Sirius, father told me to look out for you on my first day and sure enough I spotted you rather well. That's when I came up and told you that I knew about Sirius Black." You smiled back at the memory before Draco continued. "Why are you crying (y/n)? Was it Fred -" 

"Partly ..." Tears came flowing back. Draco then did something you'd never expect from him. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug. You were rather taken back at his gesture but didn't tense up at his movements. 

"I'll kill him -" 

"It wasn't exactly his fault Draco," You began to tell him what happened. "Angelina got up on the table and kissed him in front of everyone, I left before I saw how he reacted ... she's so pretty what if he prefers her in the end -" 

"Pretty? And I thought Potter was the blind one." Draco Sneered when you mentioned Angelina. 

"She is -" 

"Not compared to you." Draco interrupted you. "If Weasely picks her over you then I'll just tell Umbridge I caught him and her sneaking out of the castle, that way they'll both get detention." 

You laughed at his attempt to comfort you. Draco reminded you of Snape at times, he gave everyone cold hard stares and wanted to always be number one but there was a few he trusted with his true self and that side was something you wished he'd show the world. Deep down you were sure he was a good person. 

"Come on." Draco quickly stood up and held out his hand so he could help you up. Once you were standing he took off his Slytherin robe and handed it to you. "Put this on, no one will bat an eye when they see the green on the robes, I need to show you something. Perhaps it will cheer you up." 

You done as Draco instructed and put his robe over your clothes. "Where are we going?" You asked, adjusting the robe. 

"Slytherin common room, no one will notice you in that." He pointed to his uniform which you were now wearing. "Come on, before someone does catch us." Draco started to walk in front, leading you to the common room. You stayed close to the boy but kept your head down incase someone caught you but thankfully, his green robes seemed to keep the attention at bay. 

Draco spoke the password and waltzed right in with you following close behind. The Slytherin common room was far different to Gryffindors. As you walked in something that caught your eye immediately was the dark green and silver decor. Unlike the Gryffindor common room the Slytherins had large stone walls that stretched higher than a giant. The walls then curved and formed a beautiful ceiling which had dim lights and plants hanging from above. 

Slytherin's common room seemed much larger than Gryffindors, especially the entrance. For Gryffindor you had to walk down a narrow corridor whereas in Slytherin's you strode out to a set of large steps and several pillars, it made your feel like you were walking into a temple of some sorts. 

Draco grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards the stiars which you presumed lead to the boys dormitories, thankfully, using Draco's robes had paid off as no one seemed to question you or reconise you. Draco was now opening his trunk and took out a small brown parcel and began to unwrap it. He took out a pile of photographs and guestered for you to come sit on the bed next to him. 

"I found these in fathers office," He said handing you one of the photos. "I knew it was your Mum, she looks just like you." In the photo was a young girl who looked like a slightly younger version of you the only difference was her hair was slightly longer than yours. She was standing next to who you presume was Draco's father, Lucius. The photo moved and Lucius looked down at your mum, smiling as he messed up her hair causing her to laugh. 

Draco was right, this did cheer you up. He continued to hand you more, ones of your mother in her Hogwarts uniform, ones of her and Lucius as children but the last one Draco gave you made you stare and admire it for what felt like hours. 

"You can keep that one," Draco pointed at the one you were currently looking at. "I'm sure father won't care for that one, in fact I do wonder why he had it in the first place." 

The photo was of your Mum, Sirius, James, Lily and Remus, laughing together in the common room. They were all much younger, perhaps in their fifth or sixth year. A smile grew across your face at the sight of them, if only all of them could have been here to see you and Harry grow. 

"Draco!" The voice of Pansy caught both yours and Draco's attention. 

"Go, now!" Draco said with urgency laced in his voice. "If she catches you here Umbridge will definitely give you more than two weeks worth of detentions." You nodded and stood up, about to give him his robe back Draco stopped you. "Wear it out of here, if you take it off now they'll notice you, give it back to me tomorrow at breakfast." 

"Thank you Draco." You turned to leave but he called your name just before you could walk out. 

"I'm sorry about the other day ... with Umbridge and your army ..." He looked remorseful, a new thing for Draco. "If I knew you were with Potter and the others I would have told you ... that way you wouldn't have gotten a detention." 

"Thanks Draco but nothing can be done now." You held up your bloodied bandaged hand. "It wouldn't be the first time." You took the photo he'd given you and quietly slipped out of the Slytherin common room. 

Fred had spoken to Angelina whilst you'd been with Draco. He told her everything, even that he accidently asked her to the dance by mistake which didn't go down well. That ended in Angelina screaming in Fred's face whilst Lee tried to calm her down. Eventually, she stormed back off upstairs to the dorm, leaving Fred, George and Lee to wait for you to return. 

"She might've thrown herself off the Astronomy tower -" Lee said after a moment of silence. 

"Shut up Lee." Fred spat, leaning back and bouncing his leg, clearly growing impatient. 

"Maybe she just walked into the Forbidden Forest and just got lost? Or perhaps eaten -" George smirked, he knew you wouldn't do anything like that and if you did, you were more than prepared to deal with that situation, he just wanted to tease his twin. 

"You two make me want to jump off the Astronomy tower." Fred huffed. 

"What do you plan to say to her anyway? Aren't you pulling that stunt that'll get you expelled tomorrow anyway?" Lee asked. 

Fred and George were told by Ginny that Harry needed to speak to Sirius and they knew the only way to get that to happen was to cause a large enough diversion that'll keep Umbridge busy for long enough that Harry would be able to travel by Floo powder to Grimmauld place and back before he could be caught. Little did you know that you were also set to join him tomorrow. The twins knew this prank would get them expelled but they didn't care. They already had their joke shop building, the supplies and right mindset to get it going. The two planned to prove their whole family wrong when it came to it and there wasn't another person on earth who wanted them to prove everyone wrong as badly as you did. 

"I'm gonna tell her that I love her -" 

"You think you'll be able to do that without messing up?" Lee asked. "What if you accidently tell Angelina that you love her rather than (y/n) you know ... like you did with the ball -" 

"That's it!" Fred stood up. "I'm going to find her." 

"I wanna see this!" George smiled, following his brother. 

"I'm off to bed ..." Lee muttered, walking up the stairs.

Fred and George had been looking for you all over the castle yet you were no where in sight, the two were going to give up when they heard small sobs coming from the courtyard of the castle. Thinking it was you the twins quickly walked over to the sound but it wasn't you well ... not exactly. You were currently crouched in front of a Gryffindor boy who was crying and clutching his hand in pain. 

"What's your name?" You asked the crying boy as the twins slowly approached. You didn't jump at their presence but didn't exactly acknowledge them either. George sat down on the stone bench next to the boy whereas Fred knelt down next to you. 

"Michael." He said through his tears. 

"Your hand's gonna be fine, Michael." You tried to smile at the boy, hoping to calm him down. 

"Yeah. It's not as bad as it seems. See?" The twins started to talk, showing the boy their fading scars.

"It's fading already."

"You can hardly see ours anymore, and the pain stops after a while." Fred was talking to the boy but was cut off but a famialir cough. 

"Hem, hem ..." You, Fred and George all stood, the twins stood behind you whereas you stood in front, glaring at Umbridge. "As I told you once before, Miss Gryffindor, naughty children deserve to be punished." She gave you all a fake smile before turning away and disappearing into the castle shadows.

"You know, George... I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement." Fred smirked as she left.

"Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing." 

"You still in for the plan tomorrow (y/n)?" Fred asked. "You know distracting Umbridge -" 

"Yes, of course." You didn't look at Fred as you spoke. "Coming back to the common room Michael?" The small boy nodded and joined your side, without looking back you lead Michael back to the common room but Fred called out for you. 

"(y/n)?" He started to jog slightly to catch up to you. "Can we talk?" 

"Tomorrow." 

"(y/n) please -" 

"I said tomorrow Fred, I'm tired." You sighed. "We'll talk at breakfast tomorrow." Fred nodded you and watched you take a few steps forward before he noticed that you were wearing a robe but the robe wasn't its familiar scarlett colour, it was green. 

"Why are you wearing a Slytherin robe?" Fred called out. 

"Snuck into the common room with Draco -" 

"That prat ..." Fred rolled his eyes when you disappeared out of sight. 

"Nice going Freddie," George pat his brother's back. "you really are good with women." He mocked as the two entered the common room. 

---

The next morning was eventful to say the least. Alicia noticed the Slytherin robe on your bed and began to accuse you of sneaking around with one of them which set Angelina off. She backed Alicia all the way, wanting to find a way to take you down after what'd happened last night. That was until, you explained how the robes belonged to Draco. You told them how he'd found you and given you photos of your family which made Alicia ease off you, not Angelina though. 

At breakfast you debated just asking Draco if you could just sit with him this one time because Angelina was looking at you as if she was planning on using the killing curse on you. You handed Draco his robes back which earnt you a fair amount of stares from his fellow Slytherins sat on his table but you ignored them, you had a bigger problem to face. 

Fred was just walking into the hall when you took your usual spot on the table but you were soon tackled into a hug by none another than Lee Jordan. "Oh (y/n), I'm so sorry for what that ugly ginger giant did to you yesterday -" 

"Yeah thanks Lee." Fred was standing beside the two of you. He looked down at you, sadness and guilt with a mix of anger in his eyes. "Can I sit with you?" 

"Fred it's a bench, I'm not going to stop you besides, you sit next to me everyday so why is today any different?" 

Fred huffed and sat down beside you in his usual spot as Lee and George left to sit on the opposite side. "Beceuase of yesterday -" 

"She kissed you, you aren't my boyfriend either so I can't exactly be annoyed." Those words hurt Fred, he wanted nothing more than to confess his feelings there and then but he was determined to wait, he had a new plan.

"Then why did you leave?" He asked, knowing how upset you were. 

You hesitated for a second. "I needed fresh air -" 

"Fresh air?" He cracked a small smile. "It's not like there isn't air inside." 

You couldn't help but faintly smile at his comment, even in a moment of pure jealously you couldn't stay mad at him for long. "Then how come you came looking for me?"

"I was worried," 

"Worried?" 

"I always worry about you," Fred admitted. "you have to when it comes to you, one second I'm worried one of the Slytherin Quidditch players would hurt you the next I have to worry for the whole Minstry because you threaten to storm the place." Your laughter at his words only made Fred smile wider. 

"You clearly rejected Angelina then." You looked over to where she was sitting, the girl was staring daggers into you and you were certain that if that spoon in her hand was a knife she would've thrown it at you by now. 

"Yep, got my eyes on another girl ..." 

"Lucky girl." You replied. 

"Oh she is," Fred smiled down at you. "What about the robes? How come you were with Malfoy?" 

"Peeves told Draco I was wondering the halls," You left out the parts about you crying to him. "he told me he wanted to show me something but it was in his dorm so he let me use his robes to sneak in without anyone really noticing who I was." You now reached into your Gryffindor robe pockets. "He gave me this." You handed Fred the photo of your mother and her friends. 

"They'd all be proud of you y'know." He smiled at the photo. "Sirius and Lupin are." 

"I do hope so." 

---

A few hours later you were to meet Fred and George by Umbridge's office. The three of you were going to distract Umbridge so Harry could speak to Sirius but Fred had told you last minute that you were to go with Harry to see him. You didn't protest, you'd never turn up an opportunity to see your Dad. 

Harry was going to talk to Sirius through the fire whereas you were going to use the Floo powder to transport yourself there. It was dangerous, yes, but you'd risk a million detentions or even Azkaban for Sirius. 

"Number twelve, Grimmauld Place!" You threw the powder and suddenly you'd crashed into one of the kitchen chairs. 

A man was sitting at the kitchen table, scribbling something down onto a piece of parchment. At first you thought it was Sirius due to the wild hair the man had but as your eyes started to focus again you saw that it was in fact your uncle Lupin. 

At the sound of the kitchen chairs being hit Lupin stopped writing and looked over at you, his niece who was laying on the stone floor. 

"(y/n)?" He looked shocked. 

"Lupin!" Harry called out from the fireplace. Lupin began to talk to Harry as he helped you up off the floor. "What are you - what's happened, is everything all right?" Lupin now quickly turned his gaze from Harry to you. He smiled and pulled you in for a hug. He pulled back rather fast and took a square of chocolate from his pocket and handed it you. 

"Eat it, you'll feel better. Now Harry, what's wrong?"

"Yeah, nothing, I just wondered - I mean, I just fancied a -a chat with Sirius - we both did." 

"I'll call him." Lupin made his way over to the kitchen door. "He went upstairs to look for Kreacher, he seems to be hiding in the attic again ..." Lupin returned with Sirius moments later. His eyes fell onto you and a large smile spread across his face. 

"My girl!" He ran over to you and pulled you into a hug. You leant your head into his neck, finally feeling safe in your fathers arms. "How are you?" He kissed your cheek but he stood back and pointed at something around your neck. "Is - is that my tie?" 

"Oh!" You completely forgot you'd worn it. "Uh yes ... Snape gave it to me -" 

"Did he jinx it? Have you tested it?" 

"Dad it's a tie, I'm fine ... at least I didn't strangle Snape with it -" 

"He deserved it." Sirius muttered before turning his attention to Harry. "Are you all right? Do you need help?" He asked Harry. 

"No, it's nothing like that," Harry replied. "I just wanted to talk about my dad. Both Lupin and Sirius shared a look of surprise at his words. Harry told them everything he'd seen, you were even slightly surprised. 

You knew Sirius and Snape didn't get along at school, Snape told you one story by mistake once. One time Sirius threw him in the Black Lake but you'd sworn him that you wouldn't tell anyone. You kept his secrets and he kept yours. 

"I wouldn't like you to judge your father on what you saw there, Harry." Lupin spoke quietly. "He was only fifteen -" 

"I'm fifteen!" Harry said heatedly. 

"Look, Harry," Sirius said placatingly. "James and Snape hated each other from the moment they set eyes on each other -" 

They all kept talking whereas you kept listening for any sign that Umbridge was returning. It wasn't long before you heard the sound of footsteps growing closer. Walking to the kitchen door there was no sign of Kreacher, which means it must have been coming from Harry's end. 

"Harry!" You cut off the three men talking. "Listen! It's Umbridge, c'mon George said we only had twenty minutes at most." 

"Sorry Sirius -" Harry faded back into the fire, awaiting you on the other side. 

"I'll be home soon dad." You two hugged one last time. "Then we'll spend the whole summer together." 

"I can't wait." Sirius kissed your cheek again. "Oh and (y/n)?" 

"Hmm?" You asked as you climbed back into the fireplace. 

"Tell Fred he's invited to dinner with us in the summer, just the three of us." He smiled. 

"I'll tell him dad." You returned the smile. "Goodbye Uncle Lupin!" You called out. "Bye Dad, I'll be home soon." You smiled before reappearning back in Umbridge's office. 

Harry pulled you under his cloak so the two of you could walk through the halls undetected. That was until you saw Umbridge. Standing in front of her was Fred and George, both had smug grins on their faces. 

"So!" Umbridge said triumphantly. "So you think it's amusing to turn a school corridor into a swamp, do you?" 

"Pretty amusing, yeah." Fred said, looking at her without the slightest sign of fear. Filch elbowed his way closer to Umbridge as now, groups of students had come to watch what was happening. Even you and Harry began to join the crowd. 

"I've got the form, Headmisstress!" Filch said hoarsely, waving a piece of parchment. "I've got the form and the whips waiting ... oh, let me do it now ..." 

"Bloody hell Filch didn't know you were into that sort of stuff!" You yelled from the crowd causing all the students to look and laugh at your words. 

"Always thought he was one of those creeps that liked animals in that way," Lee said who had now joined your side. "You know with Mrs Norris." 

"I wouldn't put it past him." You muttered back. 

"You two!" Umbridge pointed at the twins. "are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school!" 

"You know what?" Fred said. "I don't think we are." He turned to his twin. "George, I think we've outgrown full-time education." 

"Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself," George said lightly. 

"Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" Fred asked. 

"Definetly." Before Umbridge could say a word the two boys raised their wands and yelled together: 

"Accio brooms!" 

The Firebolts you'd bought the two for Christmas a couple of years ago came soaring down the hallway and fell into their hands. "We won't be seeing you." Fred smiled. 

"Yeah, don't bother to keep in touch." George said, swinging his leg over his brrom. 

"If anyone fancies buying a portable Swamp, as demonstraighted upstairs, come to number ninety-three, Diagon Alley - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes." Fred said in a loud voice. "Our new premises!"

"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat!" George added. 

"Oh and one more thing," Fred walked closer to the crowd. "What was one of your rules? Ah - yes ... girls and boys musn't be within eight inches of one another, well ..." Fred's eyes landed on you. He guestered you to walk towards him, which you did. 

Fred grabbed your hips and pulled you into him. "Here's what I think of that rule ..." Fred crashed his lips onto yours, his arms wrapped tighter around your hips and your hands went instantly to his hair, pulling on the loose strands. You opened your mouth slightly which gave Fred all he needed to deepen the kiss and take control, you hummed with delight as he kissed you. 

Cheers from the crowd behind Umbridge grew louder, more louder than they had in the common room the night before. The two of you pulled back at the sound of cheers. Fred's voice was a whisper as he ghosted his lips over yours. 

"I love you (y/n) Gryffindor, I always have done. I don't want anyone else but you."

"Fred .. I lov -" 

"GET THEM!" 

"Hold that thought love." Fred winked, grabbing his broom. "I think I can tell what you're gonna say, I'll be at your Quidditch game beautiful." Fred pecked your lips and got onto his broom. 

"Give her hell from us Peeves!" Fred yelled to the ghost. Peeves saulted the boys as they took off through the doors and off into the sky, setting off fireworks as they went. The crowd ran out and cheered for them as they flew but Lee came waltzing over to you. 

"It's about bloody time the two of you finally admitted it."  

---

A/N: Okay I just wanted to thank you all so so so much for your kind words of support, your comments always make me smile. I love each and every one of you. I also appolgise if there's some mistakes in this chapter, I'm running on 40 mins worth of sleep but wanted you all to have this chapter, especially because of how I ended it yesterday. Thank you all so much, stay safe everyone :) <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 163 72
Charlotte Hodges finds herself in the middle of a love triangle. One of those boys being her red-headed best friend. Then one night she found him wai...
12.2K 399 75
Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, no matter how hard it might get. Anne is...
4.4K 155 22
"A transfer from Dumstrang will be joining us today everyone, now don't go into shock, especially you mister Potter." ...
227 0 14
harry potter x fem. reader prisoner of azkaban - deathly hallows <3 ALL OF THE CHARACTERS (APART FROM Y/N) AND THE STORYLINE BELONG TO J.K.R (I DO NO...