π™ˆπ™” π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™π™π™‡ 𝙒𝙄�...

By mylastnameissikander

Not EDITED AT ALL ''Marry me Isha," He said in an authoritative tone... '' I can't, it is not possible," I re... More

Trailer
Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 37

6K 285 61
By mylastnameissikander

"Don't think of the things you
did not get after praying.
Think of the unlimited blessings
Allah gave you without asking".

**********

Isha P.O.V

"Sir, hold the mam close to you. Yeah, that way ", The photographer said.

I was hell tired by this photography. They are doing it for almost one hour.

Fahad understands what I felt.

" How long it will take? " Fahad shouted at the photographer.

"Just a couple of pictures ", He said clicking our photograph.

After the photography, I tiredly sat on the couch. Many guests came and meet us. My gown was very heavy. And I was wearing a heel. My feet are paining because of these stupid heels.

I was wearing a white color heavy gown. It was really beautiful and elegant.

I look at Fahad who was looking so handsome in his black tux.

I saw a glimpse of Faraz coming on the stage with a smirk.

" I really can't believe that my workaholic friend is finally getting married. I have thought that you will never get married. Believe me isha, there was not a single romantic bone in his body. But after you came, he changed positively ", Faraz said chuckling.

" Stop laughing and tell me that Zafar had come or not? " Fahad asked raising his eyebrows.

"Who is Zafar? " I asked him.

" He is your husband's friend. Believe me, I don't like him a bit. You won't like him too. I always get a bad vibe from him. I don't why Fahad still in contact with him. I don't find anything good in them ", Faraz said truthfully.

" Shut up. You hate him because we are both good friends and I am more close to him", Fahad said with a chuckle.

" I don't even want to be a friend with you. I still can't believe why we were friends in the first place ", Faraz said with an annoyance.

A smile crept to my lips as I saw them arguing.

" And yeah for your information, Zafar is not coming today. He will come hereafter his Malaysia trip ", Faraz said with a boring look.

I look around the wedding hall and saw Hania staring at Faraz. She has become so whipped.

I saw Faraz turning towards her and he stares at her with love and admiration. They both are so whipped.

" I have an important thing to deal with. I am going ", He said looking at us.

" Of course", I said with a smirk.

I can't wait for their wedding. I am more than happy with them.

************

As we came from the reception, I instantly went to the room to change my gown. I removed my jewelry and gown and stood under the shower relaxing in warm water. I changed into my nightdress and went to the room.

I pick out one book from the shelves and settled on the bed. Fahad has not come yet. He told me that some clients are there to meet him. It's been a long time, I have read the book.

I like classic romance novels. Everything portrayed is so beautifully written. There is always a hidden truth in novels. We always learn something from it. Love is simple but we make it complicated. It is really beautiful but its wound is so deep. I always cry after reading such books. I have read so many novels about classic romance. And it feels like true love and affection are difficult to find nowadays. I was never the one to believe in love but everything changes after I met him. True loves are found after so many complications. But there are no complications in our love. I was feeling very scared and it feels like something wrong is about to happen. We fight but in the end we sort out our problems. What if our love is not meant to be?

I shook my head and took a deep breath. I put the book back on the bookshelf as I was not feeling like reading anymore. Everyone happens in my life was so perfect and right. I fall in love with such a good person and I am now married to him. Everything is right but still, it feels something wrong is going to happen.

There was a sudden ringing of my phone bought me out of the trance. I was feeling very scared to pick up the call. Different scenarios ran into my mind making me scare even more. There was a tear pooled up in my eyes as my heart was beating rapidly. It was Fahad calling me. I took a deep breath and attend the call.

"Isha, I was missing you. I am on my way home ", He said over the phone.

" Fahad..please come fast. I am not feeling well. It seems like something wrong is going to happen ", I said crying on the phone.

" Baby, I am coming in a few minutes. Are you okay? " He asked with concern.

"I am fine but please come fast. I am really scared. Please come fast ", I said and cut the call.

I pulled my hair into my fist and cry badly.

Do you think I am the only one who has eyes on your husband?

Please take care of him before you lose him forever.

I hope your relationship lasts longer.

Laiba was words were repeating in my head. My mind was bursting with different thoughts.

The door of the room burst open and I saw Fahad coming towards me in a hurry.

He pulled me into the hug and caress my back.

" What happened? Are you fine? Please tell me. Why are you crying? " He said caressing my head.

"Fahad, I am having an ill-feeling that something wrong is going to happen. Fahad, I am feeling scared ", I said tightly clutching his shirt. There was a stain of my tears on his shirt.

" Did someone tell you anything? " He asked me with raised eyebrows.

"Laiba told me that many girls admire you. She told me to take care of our relationship otherwise I will lose you forever. Fahad, I don't want to lose you. You meant so much to me that I can't express how much I love you ", I said while tears were falling from my eyes.

" You are not losing me at all. I won't ever leave you at any cost. I love you and I meant it from my heart. You are seriously taking her words to your heart. She is jealous of you. You are so beautiful and amazing that I am so lucky to have you. I know that many girls like me and stuff but I only love you. My heart and soul only crave for you. I agree that we both argue with each other but at the end of the day, we realize that we can't live without each other. I love you and I am willing to do anything to prove you. I will always take care of you even if it will risk my life. Because my life is always incomplete without you ", He said resting his chin on my head. My heartbeat started beating rapidly in his words.

I will always try to keep him happy even if it will cost my life. Because nothing is more important than him.

************

Today is Friday and I was feeling better. His words comfort me to some extent. Dadijaan wants to distribute gifts and toys to the orphan house nearby. As the wedding was done very well, she wants to do it for the orphan and needy people. Everyone will be going there after Zuhr prayer.

I was wearing a white color suit with a matching earring. I was impatiently waiting for Fahad. Why is he taking so much time? Even I don't take so much time in getting ready.

The door of our attached closet opened and he was standing there looking handsome as ever.

He was wearing a white kurta. Masha Allah, he was looking stunningly handsome.

He stands in front of the mirror and applies the attar. He pulled me by the waist and look into the mirror.

" We are a stunning couple, aren't we? " He said as I fix the dupatta on my head.

"We are ", I said shyly.

" After I come from Zuhr Namaz, then we all will go together ", He informed me.

I nodded my head and he pressed his lips on my forehead making me close my eyes in the warmth of his love.

************

As we reached there, we were greeted by the caretaker Raziya. She used to care for them and look after the things in the orphanage.

She seems like in her early forties. She was a very kind lady. Some so many children were playing, studying, and roaming there. I realized that we always live a comfortable life but we always want more. They aren't living a luxurious life but they are happy.

"These children are so sweet and they are very intelligent. I am very close to them ", the lady said with a smile.

I smiled back when I saw a 5-year girl was sitting at the corner. She was wiping her tears. I made my way to her and kneel to reach her height.

" What happens? Why are you crying? " I asked taking her in my arms.

"My toys are broken. I don't have anything to play with. No one wants to play with me", she said with a hiccup.

I felt so bad for her. I give her a comforting hug.

" Don't worry dear, I had brought toys for you ", I said giving her a mini kitchen set.

" And don't worry I will come every weekend to play with you ", I said trying to cheer her up. She gave me a bright smile which melted my heart.

" We are friends now. What is your name? " I asked her.

"Zeeniya ", she said smiling at me.

" And my name is Isha ", I said smiling at her.

I saw Fahad kneeling beside me. She pulled away from my arms and hugged him.

" You haven't come here from so many days. You don't miss me ", she said with tears in her eyes.

" Of course not. I missed you. But I was busy with some works. But I will come every weekend", He said smiling at her.

"She is my friend now. She promised me to come here every week ", she said with a bright smile.

Fahad gave me a beautiful smile that almost melted my heart.

I went to check up on Azeem and Minal. And as usual, they were arguing.

" They make up a good couple ", the lady said to Azeem and Minal.

Minal choked on her water.

" He is like a brother to me ", she said to the lady.

Azeem gave her an annoyed look which makes me chuckle.

I look up at Fahad who was sitting in the middle of the kids playing with them. He was telling them a story and all of them were listening to him with all ears.

The caretaker came and stand beside me.

" You know he came here every week and play with them. These kids are also very close to him. They all miss him a lot. The kids here grow a special bond with him. You are very lucky to him as your husband ", she said smiling at me.

I nodded my head and said,
" I am really lucky ".

He is not just a wonderful husband but he also an amazing husband. And I am sure he will be a great father.

************

Authors note:

Assalamu alaikum readers,
How are you all?

How was the chapter?
I was feeling very emotional while writing this chapter.
I have grown so attached to the characters that it feels like I can't hurt them.

If you all have any questions regarding the book, you can ask here?

Squad reception look:

Please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 15.9K 22
"Me Usmaan ke ilawa kisi bhi mard ke bistar pr sone ka soch bhi nahi sakti" "Naam Nahi Lo Uska!" "Usmaan" Zaakir Khan. A messiah to many, a man...
70.2K 3.7K 24
A Mafia Romcom β€’β€’β€’ "Yara, I'll give you anything if you stop crying."He pleaded for sake of his poor eardrums. "If I stopped crying you will divorce...
24.6K 640 18
the cover is made by the amazing @softbruised pleaseee check out their acc!!! - You'd never been one for love. Moving every year or so made it hard t...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...