The Accidental Sperm Donor {...

By jyurimae

It was just suppose to be a one night stand. A one night stand with a stranger. Ano kaya ang mangyayari if ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
New Story!!! (Endorse lang ^-^)

Chapter 17

27.2K 642 16
By jyurimae

Ang mga mababasa sa chapter na to ay rated R. 

His kiss was rough as he imprison me between the door and his body. I know for a fact that he was angry at me because of his rough kisses but it somehow telling me how possessive he was of me. And somehow I have found myself answering his rough kisses as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Please tell me that you and James have no relationship or whatever." He gasped as he broke off the kiss.

"Magkaibigan lang kami ni James." I answered him breathlessly.

"Pero bakit magkayakap kayo doon sa roof top?" He asked with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Nagseselos ka ba?" I asked him as I bit my lower lip, controlling myself not to smirk.

But instead of answering my question, he kisses me biting my lower lips on the process. "Yes, I am jealous." He then gave a chase kiss. "Tandaan mo Kate, akin ka lang." And with that he kisses me passionately. Which made me wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me.

Just by then I felt his hand move away from my waist and a click of the door being lock was heard next. I pulled away from his lips and looks at him with my brow raise up. "Bakit mo nilock?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked as he nibble my earlobe which was making me more arouse at the moment. "I want you at ayoko ng disturbo." And he again smash his lips with mine.

We were kissing madly like it was the only thing that really matter right now. Which it is if you think about it. His hands move from my waist to my legs as he aggressively grab it and deliberately wrap it up around his waist. And I let out a low groan at this as I felt his bulge between my legs.

"You're so addicting." He whispered as he draw out from my lips. His lips then travel to my jaw line to my neck, nibbling and kissing my skin which sends a thousand chills over my body. Tapos bigla niya akong binuhat at dinala sa desk niya at pinatong sa may gilid ng mesa.

He was still kissing my neck as his hands travel to the buttons of my blouse and taking it off. His kisses then lower down to my breast as his hands already gave them a light squeeze. I let out a moan as he did so as I arch my back for him. He then unhook my bra and expose my breast that is aching for his attention. He took his attention to my breast sucking it up from the left one to the right.

It was so hard to control my moan but with the thought that his office was not soundproof one makes me doubt my action. I grip his shoulder in the process as his hands pulled my skirt up and roam to the place that is scream for his attention.

My hands makes it's way to his polo shirt and hastily unbutton it which I instantly took off. We are now skin to skin on the upper part and the heat of his skin that touches mine makes me even more turn on. My hands then travels to his pants and unblock his belt and pull his zipper down while his hands now pulling my undies down.

Just when I was about to pull his pants down a knock on the door was heard. But Tristan didn't seem to notice as he kisses me again on the lips as his tongue trace the inside of my mouth. Another knock was heard but Tristan fingers are now teasing my core as if he had heard nothing. I bit his lower lips hard as his finger slides inside and out of me faster than what I was expecting. I close my eyes as the pleasure of it shook my body.

Then all of a sudden, a call from outside was heard. "Sir? Sir Tristan?" It was of Miss Jade. "Sir? Nandyan pa po ba kayo?" She asked.

Tristan let out a grunt between our kiss then break it off. "Ang ayoko talaga sa lahat ay ang distorbo" He mumbled as he pull off his boxer and let his fly out. I took another bite of my lips at the sight of him, it was still as huge as I remembered.

"Sir Tristan?" Miss Jade voice echo inside the room and a jiggling of the door knob.

"Bakit ba ayaw pa niyang umalis?" Tristan asked me with frustration.

I just shrug my shoulder as I look at him breathlessly. "Sumagot ka na lang kaya na andito ka para umalis siya noh?"

"Easy for you to say." He mumbled as he open my legs wider and slowly enters me. I grip his shoulder as he did so and let out a low groan of pain. Feeling ko mas masakit pa to kaysa first time na may nangyari sa amin ah.

"Damn, you're so tight. Are you a virgin or what?" He teasingly whispered in my left ear.

"A virgin with a five year old daughter." I teased back as I close my eyes as the pang of pain shoot into my core.

"Ibig sabihin ba nito ay wala kang iba after 5 years?" He asked as he slightly pull himself out then slowly push it in again.

"Ano sa tingin mo?" I asked him as I hold unto the edge of the table.

"God. I don't know if I deserve this." He suddenly stops.

"Ano to? Iiwan mo ako bigla sa ire?" Naiiritang sabi ko sa kanya.

"Do really want me to this Kate?" He asked seriously as he rest his forehead with mine.

"I'm naked on the edge of your office table with my legs open wide for you and you ask me if I want this?" I replied in sarcasm. "Damn! How stupid can you be?"

"Okay, okay. Ang taray mo talaga." He then pinches my nose.

"Just finish what you started Trist." I mumbled and kiss him on the lips. Feeling ko ang landi landi ko sa moment na to. Pero wala akong pakialam dahil sa ginusto ko to.

I feel him smirk as he kissed me back then he slowly thrust himself again slowly into me.I let out a moan as he slowly thrust himself in and out of me and my hips raise up to his pace as he doing so. The pain already subside and the pleasurable sensation already creep into every part of my body as blood rush into me. After a few heartbeat we had found our rhythm and quicken the pace of it and dance to the sound of the sensual beat in his office desk.

I almost cried his name out but again the thought of the room not being sound proof and that the whole office maybe already suspicious of our activity right now I lean over and bite his shoulder as I climax. He gave a low groan as he follow with his and rest his head on the base of my neck as he pull himself out of me.

"You're amazing." He mumbled as he kisses the base of my neck.

"Tristan..."

"HmMm." He moved his kisses to my jaw line, nibbling his way up to my face.

"Narinig kaya nila tayo?" I asked him as my hands holds into his shoulder as I still feel weak by what we had just done.

"Siguro, sa ingay mo ba naman." He teased and I slap him in the chest because of it. He laugh with that then kisses my lips. "If narinig man nila tayo ay wala na silang pakialam doon noh." He said with a mischievous smirk on his lips.

"Kahit na, nakakahiya pa din noh." I mumbled sheepishly.

"Okay, sige..ipapasound proof ko ang office na to by this weekend." He said and I glare at him. "Ano? Diba sabi mo nakakahiya? Kaya ipasound proof natin para wala silang marinig.

"So ibig sabihin, may plano kang ulitin natin yong nangyari kanikanina lang?" I asked him skeptically.

"Oo naman..let's spice this office a bit." He smiks widen. "Meron pa ang couch at ang table mo." He then winks at me.

"Gago!" I hit his arm as I chuckle with his perverted idea. He rest his foerehead into mine and kisses the tip of my nose. "Tristan, may itatanong ako sayo."

"Ano yon?" He kisses my left cheek.

"Narinig ko kayong nag-uusap ni Selene kanina." I gulp down the fear that I had inside. "You said na, gusto mo lang kunin sa akin si Mia at ginagawa mo lang ang lahat ng to dahil sa gusto mo siyang makuha. Totoo ba yon?"

He sighed loudly and then kisses me on the lips. "Totoo na gusto kong makuha si Mia." A pang of pain struck my heart as he said those words. "Pero, dapat kasama ka." He again kisses my lips.

"Hindi ko alam kung hanggang saan yong narinig mo, pero ang sabi ko kay Selene ay wala pa akong right na maging ama ni Mia at nililigawan pa kita kaya lang medyo nahihirapan ako sa bagay na yan. Nahihirapan akong ipakita sayo kung gaano kita ka mahal at kung paano kita mapapaniwala na mahal talaga kita. Pero parang hindi pa din ako na iintindihan ng babae na yon."

"Patay na patay talaga siya sayo." I commented bowing down my head.

He puts his thumb on my chin and lifted my head and made me look at him in the eye. "Mas magiging masaya ako pag ikaw ang patay na patay sa akin." He then bend down and capture my lips. I feel my body heat up by what he said and I response to him with passion.

"Teka lang." I broke our kiss kasi parang alam ko na kung saan ang bagsak nito. "Pwede magbihis muna tayo."

He arched his brow and looks at me amusedly. "Ba't naman tayo magbibihis? Don't you want a second round?"

I felt my face heat up by what he said. "At marinig ng lahat ng tao sa office?"

"Ipapasound proof ko na talaga to." Tristan said as he pull away from me.

Part of me was kind of disappointed of him doing so but I don't want the people outside to have another gossip to talk to. We dress up and silence but the tension was still there. I fixed myself up as I comb my hair with my hand and tie it all up to a messy bun. I don't want to go out with a I just had sex look on me.

"Kunin mo ang bag mo, aalis na tayo." Tristan commanded as he fixed his tie.

"Saan tayo pupunta?" I asked in confusion as I took my bag.

"Uuwi." He answered as he also took his bag. '"Bakit? Saan mo ba gustong pumunta?" He asked with a mischievous smirk.

"Gago." I mumbled as I throw a ballpen at him which he quickly dodge as he laugh.

"Tara na." He then grabs my hand and drag me outside. I notice Miss Jade glaring at me as we strode going to the elevator while Jane gave  me a thumbs up and winks at me.

We drove home in silence and Tristan literally drag me out of the car after we park in front of his house.

"Hindi ka naman nagmamadali noh?" I teased him as he kiss me by the stairs.

"Nabitin eh." He answered smirking as he kiss me again and I can't but moan as his hand squeeze my butt.

"Pagtayo narinig ni Manang Susan." I warned him as I push him away from me.

He just smirk and drag me upstairs to his room. "Akin ka lang Kate." He mumbled between our kiss as soon as he locks the door. "Akin ka lang."

*****

Gumalaw ako ng kaunti ng naramdaman kong my kung ano na lumalapat sa aking leeg. Dahan dahan kung minulat ang aking mga mata at tumambad sa akin ang gwapong mukha ni Tristan.

"Hey." Bulong niya at ginawaran ng halik ang aking mga labi.

"Anong oras na?" I asked him as I stretch my arms.

"Eight in the evening." He answered as he bury his face on my neck.

I push him away as soon as I heard his answer. "Si Mia!" I exclaimed as I get up from the bed which made me feel the soreness between my legs. "Ganon ba ako katagal na nakatulog?"

"Mga tatlong oras din." Sagot nito na bumagon na din sa kama. "You were exhausted, so hindi na kita ginising ng narinig kong dumating na si Mia."

"Pano naman kasi para wala kang kapaguran." I said as I dress up. Ang round two kasi ay naging round 4 hanggang na knock out na kaming dalawa.

"Kasalanan ko pa ngayon?" Sabi nito na habang lumalapit sa akin and the grab my hand and imprison me in his embrace. "I just can't help myself Kate plus this is also your fault."

Tinaasan ko sya ng kilay. "At paano ko naman naging kasalanan aber?"

"Because you are addicting." He answered then kiss me  lightly on the lips. "Your scent, your kisses, your response and your body is just so addicting." He whispered as he kisses my jaw line. I feel my body response again to his touch as a liquid sensation on my stomach stir in. Shit! Parang nagiging sex maniac ako dahil sa lalaki na to ah.

"And added that I love you." I whispered on my ear as he nibbles it that sends shiver on my spine.

"Yong totoo Trist?" I said breathelessly.

"Totoo ang ano?" He moved his head way from my ear and looks at me.

"Mahal mo ba talaga ako?" I asked him as my heart pounds heavily on my chest.

"Kulang pa ba ang pinapakita ko sayo Kate?" He looks hurt as he said this. "Ano pa ba ang kailangan kong gawin para mapatunay ko sayo na mahal kita?"

I feel a pang of guilt with his words. Parang unfair nga naman, halos ginagawa niya para sa akin pero parang wala akong naparamdam sa kanya. 

"Wala." I mumbled then kiss him lightly on the lips and this somehow taken him back. "Wala ka nang dapat gawin Trist, kasi binibigay ko na ang puso ko sayo."

He looks stunned by my words and I can't help but to smile. "Ayaw mo ba? Kasi babawiin ko na lang."

And after the words left my mouth he replace it with his. His kiss was passionate and with love as if he was savoring the moment. "Walang bawian." He whispered as he again took off my clothes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 19.1K 51
Her pov Nandito ako ngayon sa comfort room at nagbibihis dahil binuhusan ako ni amara ng tubig haisst bat kaya ang init ng dugo niya sa akin *Boogsh ...
1.1M 20.8K 43
"EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED" Malaki ang mundo! Magkaiba ng estado! Paano mag crokros ang landas ng dalawang to? He's rich! She's poor! He is famous! She's...
1.8M 54.2K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...
109K 2.6K 42
Ano ang mangyayari kapag pinagkrus ang landas niyo ng iyong ex? Gaya ng dati na parang walang nangyari sa nakaraan? O iiwasan mo siya sa tuwing magki...